show more
Topic Starter
Armin
yay, bubbled!

*feels happy*
Malinen
wow, nice!
Roxas
Oddio nella marathon potrebbe andar benissimo anche OD6... Tanto chi te la fa SS? xD
L_P
cant imagine uploading a file this ... huge
Topic Starter
Armin

Roxas wrote:

Oddio nella marathon potrebbe andar benissimo anche OD6... Tanto chi te la fa SS? xD
0D6 è TROPPO bassa.
Snowy Dream
Nice, ready to go :3
Arnold0
BATs go rank this <3

Too bad I'm still unable to pass it withou no fail D:
Topic Starter
Armin
still no moddings... :(

This seems to be a long re-approval.
Klobrille
I´m missing the backgroundpics at:
-Shot in the Dark
-Why not me
- Fire and Ice
-Faster
-Sinead

Would be nice to fix it :D
Topic Starter
Armin
I tested it with some players, that's what we got
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/409566

are you sure you downloaded it properly? try to delete the mapset and to redownload all. or you can replace the bg manually: http://uptiki.altervista.org/viewer.php ... 1n6ntb.png
Mercurial

Armin wrote:

are you sure you downloaded it properly? try to delete the mapset and to redownload all. or you can replace the bg manually: http://uptiki.altervista.org/viewer.php ... 1n6ntb.png
Topic Starter
Armin
http://puu.sh/Xvl4 puush for life
lolcubes
Hm I am getting some really weird stuff...but I'll ignore it for now, seems to work properly on my laptop.

Anyways...The stuff I will point out will be from the [Marathon] diff, will make additional notes if I find something in the individual diffs as well.

[In the middle of the Night]
*A lot of unsnapped timing sections in this diff. Makes certain hitsounds bad. (some are even like 8ms off)
I'll be a little more specific (I know it's a lot of work but yeah should be done if possible): 08:19:693 - Here your timing section doesn't change the hitsounds properly
*06:48:943 (5) - I still wonder why you don't want this to be a default hitnormal. You tried to explain it to me I remember, but I didn't understand it. It's inconsistent to every other occurrence of such rhythm/pattern as they all have it on default hitnormal here.
*10:12:643 (6) - I am going to be nazi here, you should definitely center this properly cause the symmetry is broken here.

[Faster]
*12:02:486 (2) - Not centered properly.
*13:10:236 (1,3) - I recommend to put the new combo on 3 instead. I see you focused on the patterns rather than the music, for the most part, however this way it would fit both the pattern and the music. There is one more better suggestion here if you want to combo the patterns better (according to the music too) and that is to leave the new combo on that 1, but only add it to 3, but such a short combo might be weird. Another thing here is that you should definitely use a new combo on 13:12:736 (5) instead of 13:13:736 (1) because it fits the music and makes the pattern better (you achieve absolute symmetry once you do this, especially if you used the short combo at first, like I suggested. To put it into numbers for you so it's easier to understand, you get: 1-2 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 1-2(+3+4) 1-2 (in the center) etc, the only problem here is that you create inconsistency with rest of the comboing when it comes to the big slider that starts the next section. I don't know how why you want the slider that starts a section have a combo from a previous one, but in my opinion you should probably change those if possible. You used a new combo here for example: 14:12:486 (1), which fits the music much better, compared to the other parts in the kiai.

[Iron]
*21:31:222 (1) - You still didnt fix the position of the note.
*21:56:222 (2) - You still didn't fix this :\ The ending part of the slider is off the grid almost completely. As regular hitcircles cannot be off the grid, you should fix this. I really see no problem if you fix it like this, it doesn't break any pattern at all.
*24:30:312 (5) - I think a finish instead of a whistle would bring a much bigger impact.

[Lost]
*More unsnapped sections (they are everywhere but they affect this part considerably): 34:31:539., 34:32:825., doesn't change the sound properly.
*35:34:111 (6) - Raise it a bit, a part of the slidertrack is offscreen slightly (yes i know it's couple of pixels, but still <_<). Could raise 5 as well just so you don't destroy your spacing. 1 grid level 4 will do.
*37:09:682 (8) - Not centered properly. Should move down 1 grid too, to preserve spacing, in addition to moving it left.
*37:19:111 (1,2,3,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - Big no to this spacing. You are using the same spacing for both 1/4 stream and 1/3 stream, in the same combo.

[Murder]
*40:30:335 (7,8,1) - I think you can make this symmetrical with minimal effort, without breaking any patterns. (move the slider)

[A Demon's Fate]
*44:00:851 (1,2,3,1) - I don't get the point of these new combos. Should just remove them.
*45:01:299 (1) - ^
*48:09:359 - Put soft hitsound on the timing section, else the spinner end is very audible and ruins the atmosphere.

The unsnapped timing sections occur in separate diffs as well. I took me a really really really really long time to get through this properly and as I don't have much of it lately, I apologize to have kept you waiting. (took me like 3 hours only for this run orz)
You should definitely polish those "1 grid" changes into your patterns because since the whole mapset focuses on visuals (symmetry, combo colors, etc), such things are just plain wrong.
Derekku

lolcubes wrote:

The stuff I will point out will be from the [Marathon] diff, will make additional notes if I find something in the individual diffs as well.
For what it's worth, I personally compiled the separate difficulties together and compared them against [Marathon] with a text comparison tool before bubbling to make sure that they're exactly the same.

Just giving you (and other BATs) a heads-up so that you don't have to go through both the Marathon AND each diff. :p
Topic Starter
Armin

lolcubes wrote:

Hm I am getting some really weird stuff...but I'll ignore it for now, seems to work properly on my laptop.

Anyways...The stuff I will point out will be from the [Marathon] diff, will make additional notes if I find something in the individual diffs as well.

[In the middle of the Night]
*A lot of unsnapped timing sections in this diff. Makes certain hitsounds bad. (some are even like 8ms off) FIXED
I'll be a little more specific (I know it's a lot of work but yeah should be done if possible): 08:19:693 - Here your timing section doesn't change the hitsounds properly
*06:48:943 (5) - I still wonder why you don't want this to be a default hitnormal. You tried to explain it to me I remember, but I didn't understand it. It's inconsistent to every other occurrence of such rhythm/pattern as they all have it on default hitnormal here. FIXED
*10:12:643 (6) - I am going to be nazi here, you should definitely center this properly cause the symmetry is broken here. FIXED

[Faster]
*12:02:486 (2) - Not centered properly. FIXED
*13:10:236 (1,3) - I recommend to put the new combo on 3 instead. I see you focused on the patterns rather than the music, for the most part, however this way it would fit both the pattern and the music. There is one more better suggestion here if you want to combo the patterns better (according to the music too) and that is to leave the new combo on that 1, but only add it to 3, but such a short combo might be weird. Another thing here is that you should definitely use a new combo on 13:12:736 (5) instead of 13:13:736 (1) because it fits the music and makes the pattern better (you achieve absolute symmetry once you do this, especially if you used the short combo at first, like I suggested. To put it into numbers for you so it's easier to understand, you get: 1-2 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 1-2(+3+4) 1-2 (in the center) etc, the only problem here is that you create inconsistency with rest of the comboing when it comes to the big slider that starts the next section. I don't know how why you want the slider that starts a section have a combo from a previous one, but in my opinion you should probably change those if possible. You used a new combo here for example: 14:12:486 (1), which fits the music much better, compared to the other parts in the kiai.

Despite the walltext, my answer is NO. I don't want to touch anything here 13:10:236 (1,2,3) - because I'm following the combo colour order of the previous section 13:06:486 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - as you may notice. Also, I tried to change newcombos here 13:12:736 (5) - but no no no, it breaks the pattern that I had in my mind.

[Iron]
*21:31:222 (1) - You still didnt fix the position of the note. Because I didn't want to. It's completely playable in my way too.
*21:56:222 (2) - You still didn't fix this :\ The ending part of the slider is off the grid almost completely. As regular hitcircles cannot be off the grid, you should fix this. I really see no problem if you fix it like this, it doesn't break any pattern at all. http://puu.sh/XFzx
*24:30:312 (5) - I think a finish instead of a whistle would bring a much bigger impact. sounds too excessive

[Lost]
*More unsnapped sections (they are everywhere but they affect this part considerably): 34:31:539., 34:32:825., doesn't change the sound properly. just one hitsound was messed with those unsnapped sections in all the map, and now it's fixed
*35:34:111 (6) - Raise it a bit, a part of the slidertrack is offscreen slightly (yes i know it's couple of pixels, but still <_<). Could raise 5 as well just so you don't destroy your spacing. 1 grid level 4 will do. FIXED
*37:09:682 (8) - Not centered properly. Should move down 1 grid too, to preserve spacing, in addition to moving it left. Fixed
*37:19:111 (1,2,3,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - Big no to this spacing. You are using the same spacing for both 1/4 stream and 1/3 stream, in the same combo. Spacing is still different between 1/3 and 1/4, it's different in ALL THE STREAMS since IT WAS MAPPED MANUALLY. I just testplayed it with some new players and despite of the initial astonishment of the 1/3 part they FC'ed all completely. I still want to keep all these patterns, so no again.

[Murder]
*40:30:335 (7,8,1) - I think you can make this symmetrical with minimal effort, without breaking any patterns. (move the slider) fixed

[A Demon's Fate]
*44:00:851 (1,2,3,1) - I don't get the point of these new combos. Should just remove them. fixed
*45:01:299 (1) - ^ fixed
*48:09:359 - Put soft hitsound on the timing section, else the spinner end is very audible and ruins the atmosphere. fixed

The unsnapped timing sections occur in separate diffs as well. I took me a really really really really long time to get through this properly and as I don't have much of it lately, I apologize to have kept you waiting. (took me like 3 hours only for this run orz)
You should definitely polish those "1 grid" changes into your patterns because since the whole mapset focuses on visuals (symmetry, combo colors, etc), such things are just plain wrong.
okay this time the only thing I considered to change were just two/three green section due to the offset change made in the past (even if ironically it sounded better without fixes).
I want this re-approval with the map as it was. The unrankable issues were ALREADY fixed. hoping you will understand why I am stubborn on some things that I dont want to change.
lolcubes

Armin wrote:

[Iron]
*21:31:222 (1) - You still didnt fix the position of the note. Because I didn't want to. It's completely playable in my way too.
Okay I don't understand this. I mean ok if you want it, but really, it's a first note and it looks off and that kind of excuse..., not a must fix, but saying that you focus on patterns and visuals and you have something like this... :\
Fine, whatever, don't need to touch.

[A Demon's Fate]
*45:01:299 (1) - Still see a new combo here, even after saying that you fixed it. ;) (goes for it's diff too)

That's all. That new combo should definitely get removed cause it's senseless and you probably missed it, rest is ok. Tell me once you do an update and I'll breeze through once more and give you another bubble.

I got some opinions on that slider which ends off the grid, except that it looks bad it's not unrankable, so I am letting it go.
About the spacing, I am letting it go because it doesn't trip me or other people, but next time, I suggest that you don't do things like that. They are unsightly, awkward and with an excuse you provided, well, let's just say that I don't like it. Whatever.

To other people: Redownload the whole thing since the background got changed from .jpg to .png, which makes you not see any background if you didn't download the map recently.
lolcubes
Okay. I still don't like that stream but meh. (for the record, we fixed one more slider because it was going offscreen under hard rock, slapped it down for 1 point of grid3)

Bubble#2.
Mercurial
C'mon!
Jenny
I see this marathon ironed and not lost in the dark, so go faster to the middle of the night and get it on the stairway to the skies.
Burn it with fire and ice and let the flame rise up again~

I am bad at this, so approve it again and let me watch people when talking to others so I got some music in the background asshole that I am /o/
* I like this band.
haha5957
I kinda don't understand why unrank/unapproved maps doesnt instantly get rerank/approved after the issues are fixed..

anyways good luck >~</
Derekku

haha5957 wrote:

I kinda don't understand why unrank/unapproved maps doesnt instantly get rerank/approved after the issues are fixed..

anyways good luck >~</
Just depends on the map. In this case, there were timing issues, different BATs had to check this, and the marathon is nearly an hour long. :p
Garven
You called, so here I am.

[General]
Your new combos make no sense with regards to the music, but trying to fix that would be a nightmare and would probably destroy most of your patterns, haha.

[Shot in the Dark]
01:33:567 (1) - Kind of an awkward place for a spinner.
01:37:111 - Odd spot for kiai too. Especially since you rekiai at 01:37:960 - Gets a little messy with the fountain spam.

[In the Middle of the Night]
05:47:593 (3) - This gets covered by skin stuff pretty badly. Think you can reposition a little bit?
08:46:393 - With the way you have rhythms set up during this part, I really really want a beat here.
08:53:893 - Extend start of break to here.

[Faster]
14:12:486 (1) - Eew, whistle on the sliderbody.
14:15:486 (4) - ^

[Iron]
19:13:040 - Um, is there a reason why normal claps are being used from here instead of the custom one?
19:36:676 (3,4) - The way these sliders are snapped just sounds wrong, even if it's technically within the beat. They sound much more natural ending on the white ticks, then adding that extra swing beat instead of ending on it.
21:31:222 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Why bother have a stream if you can only hear half of it anyway?

Going to bed now. I'll get the rest later on when I can.
Yuukari-Banteki
Picking up the second half of Garven's mod here

[Where is the Edge]
26:01:886 (2,3,4) - this acceleration seems sudden given the pace of the map at the beginning of the song
27:23:899 (5) - try putting claps on all 3 hits to go with how you hitsounded the first half of this combo

[Sinead]
29:49:781 (1) - could you move this closer to 2 so that the spacing doesn't look quite as weird

[Lost]
pretty sliders owo

[Murder]
39:11:305 (1,2,3) - could you rotate this combo a bit so its less hidden: http://puu.sh/ZLqh
39:04:812 (1) - could you move this closer to 2 so that the combo is grouped?

[A Demon's Fate]
45:29:508 (3,4,5,6,1) - super nitpicky but to have this line up vertically with 1,2 you need to move it to x: 270 y:190
46:23:687 (1) - this is beautiful but it'd be even better if you could move the red combo before it around so that it isnt obscured by hitbursts for 1/3 the duration :P
46:59:060 (3) - I guess this is kind of a symmetry jump but it doesn't feel like it fits the music very well at all, maybe stack it with 1 and move 1,2 over towards the center a bit? http://puu.sh/ZLLe

[Stairway to the Skies]
51:58:065 (1) - put a clap on the middle hit to match the earlier pattern
52:01:121 (1) - a clap would sound really cool here
52:02:602 (1) - and maybe a finish here

WELL THAT WAS FUN TELL ME WHEN YOU ARE DONE WITH MY MOD AND GARVEN'S AND THEN WE'LL SWITCH!
Topic Starter
Armin
[Shot in the Dark]
01:33:567 (1) - Kind of an awkward place for a spinner. Hmm, it's a different tecnique that I wanted to use for the use of a spinner: usually a mapper add it when there is a vocalising or choir and I liked the result
01:37:111 - Odd spot for kiai too. Especially since you rekiai at 01:37:960 - Gets a little messy with the fountain spam.yup, Derek pointed it out too. Honestly the reason why I put 2 kiai here is because the first one prepares you for the second fountain, and this for me gives an awesome effect.

05:47:593 (3) - This gets covered by skin stuff pretty badly. Think you can reposition a little bit?i tried to move it above the skinned osu logo but the problem still S: I guess this won't confuse the player since it's 3/1 bpm distant from the spinner and the player gets prepared to the slider because of the presence of these 05:46:993 (1,2) - two hitobjects
08:46:393 - With the way you have rhythms set up during this part, I really really want a beat here. Fixed
08:53:893 - Extend start of break to here. Done

[Faster]
14:12:486 (1) - Eew, whistle on the sliderbody.Fixed
14:15:486 (4) - ^fixed

[Iron]
19:13:040 - Um, is there a reason why normal claps are being used from here instead of the custom one?yup, because the original clap sound simply better. Do you think the custom would change things in a better way?
19:36:676 (3,4) - The way these sliders are snapped just sounds wrong, even if it's technically within the beat. They sound much more natural ending on the white ticks, then adding that extra swing beat instead of ending on it.Sorry but no, I think I love this rhythm t_t
21:31:222 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Why bother have a stream if you can only hear half of it anyway? to make things easier, since it's just a stream that start and ends on white ticks. What's your alternative?

[Where is the Edge]
26:01:886 (2,3,4) - this acceleration seems sudden given the pace of the map at the beginning of the song waiting for roddie
27:23:899 (5) - try putting claps on all 3 hits to go with how you hitsounded the first half of this combo waiting for roddie

[Sinead]
29:49:781 (1) - could you move this closer to 2 so that the spacing doesn't look quite as weird Actually, it doesnt look weird o.O also, if I did this I'd move the issue that you presented here 29:49:268 (6,1) -

[Lost]
pretty sliders owo

[Murder]
39:11:305 (1,2,3) - could you rotate this combo a bit so its less hidden: http://puu.sh/ZLqh lets see what vass bass say
39:04:812 (1) - could you move this closer to 2 so that the combo is grouped? ^

[A Demon's Fate]
45:29:508 (3,4,5,6,1) - super nitpicky but to have this line up vertically with 1,2 you need to move it to x: 270 y:190 it was moved in this way because of its stacking effect: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/416611 (see it during test play ><)
46:23:687 (1) - this is beautiful but it'd be even better if you could move the red combo before it around so that it isnt obscured by hitbursts for 1/3 the duration :P hmm I have to switch the red combo in the previous pattern before this long slider, right?
46:59:060 (3) - I guess this is kind of a symmetry jump but it doesn't feel like it fits the music very well at all, maybe stack it with 1 and move 1,2 over towards the center a bit? http://puu.sh/ZLLe I don't really like this new solution, forgive me >_>

[Stairway to the Skies]
51:58:065 (1) - put a clap on the middle hit to match the earlier pattern fixed and added to the end of the slider too
52:01:121 (1) - a clap would sound really cool here done
52:02:602 (1) - and maybe a finish here sounds too odd X:
This is. Thanks a lot for your time.
Before uploading everything I'd like to see the rest of modding from you both, if it's possible: it would make things a lot easier and I'd fix stuff in marathon file only a time.
Vass_Bass
Some fixes, thanks for modding
SPOILER
[HitObjects]
192,144,2308992,6,0,B|160:96|96:80,2,100,2|0|0
256,112,2309663,2,0,B|256:0,2,100,2|0|0
320,144,2310335,2,0,B|352:96|416:80,2,100,2|0|0
176,304,2311678,2,0,B|208:352|256:368|256:368|304:352|336:304,1,200,4|4
416,128,2312574,6,0,B|416:64|352:48,2,100,2|0|0
256,144,2313245,2,0,B|256:32,2,100,2|0|0
96,128,2313917,2,0,B|96:64|160:48,2,100,2|0|0
164,336,2315260,2,0,B|208:305|256:345|256:345|304:305|348:335|348:335,1,200,4|4
64,112,2316827,2,0,B|112:96|144:48,2,100,0|8|0
192,112,2317499,2,0,B|256:32|384:48,1,200,2|0
336,208,2318394,2,0,B|336:272|400:304,1,100,2|0
464,304,2318842,2,0,B|464:240|400:208,1,100,8|0
112,192,2319738,2,0,B|64:224|80:288,1,100
256,256,2320186,2,0,B|208:240|144:256,1,100,2|0
160,80,2321081,2,0,B|256:128|352:80,1,200,2|0
352,240,2321977,2,0,B|351:240|307:270|259:230|259:230|211:270|167:239,1,200,2|8
64,256,2322872,2,0,B|64:304|80:368|176:368|208:352,1,200,2|4
311,354,2324215,2,0,B|336:368|432:368|448:304|448:256,1,200,8|0
416,176,2324887,2,0,B|384:112|416:48,2,100,0|0|0
224,192,2325783,2,0,B|224:256|176:288,1,100,0|8
160,128,2326230,2,0,B|160:64|112:32,1,100,0|2
304,112,2327797,2,0,B|400:48|512:80,1,200,8|2
464,160,2328469,2,0,B|432:208|432:272,2,100,0|0|0
304,256,2329589,2,0,B|256:288|208:256,1,100,8|0
124,304,2330036,2,0,B|188:96,1,200,2|4
156,16,2330708,6,0,B|188:128,1,100,0|2
352,176,2331380,2,0,B|304:288|368:384,1,200,8|0
153,368,2332051,2,0,B|208:288|160:176,1,200
64,176,2332723,2,0,B|96:224|96:272,1,100,2|0
192,84,2333171,2,0,B|160:132|160:180,1,100,8|0
160,336,2334066,6,0,B|256:384|352:336,2,200,4|0|8
160,256,2335409,2,0,B|256:320|352:256,1,200,4|0
344,168,2336081,6,0,B|360:116|332:72,1,100,0|4
128,144,2337200,2,0,B|160:192|128:240,1,100,8|0
240,336,2337648,6,0,B|192:240|256:144,1,200,4|2
320,96,2338320,2,0,B|368:64|416:64,2,100,0|8|0
380,164,2339215,2,0,B|300:248|180:204,1,200,2|2
284,108,2340111,2,0,B|304:220|244:304,1,200,8|2
64,288,2341006,6,0,B|48:240|64:176,1,100,0|4
48,16,2341454,2,0,B|64:64|48:128,1,100,0|2
128,144,2341902,2,0,B|240:112,1,100,0|8
256,304,2342797,6,0,B|336:384|464:352,2,200,0|0|0
381,253,2343917,2,0,B|381:189|333:157,1,100,8|0
253,205,2344365,2,0,B|269:253|253:317,1,100,2|0
88,188,2345036,2,0,B|88:124|136:92,1,100,0|2
220,4,2345484,2,0,B|204:52|220:116,1,100,0|8
368,272,2346380,6,0,B|384:208|336:176,1,100,0|0
288,256,2346827,2,0,B|272:320|320:352,1,100,0|2
392,80,2347723,2,0,B|320:80|256:32|256:32|192:80|104:80,1,300,0|4
64,256,2348842,2,0,B|192:240,1,100,2|0
224,320,2349290,2,0,B|96:336,1,100,8|0
346,300,2349738,2,0,B|273:227|161:243,1,200,2|0
240,256,2351977,6,0,B|144:176|208:48,1,224.999993294478,4|2
140,112,2352872,2,0,B|120:204|27:226,1,149.999995529652,8|0
256,364,2354215,2,0,B|336:348,1,74.9999977648259,0|0
420,344,2354663,6,0,B|356:280|404:200,1,149.999995529652,8|2
384,108,2355559,2,0,B|316:68|240:120,1,150.000005722046,0|2
260,208,2356454,2,0,B|276:112|212:48|132:32|68:80,1,299.999991059304,10|0
132,144,2357574,6,0,B|168:140|184:188,2,75.0000028610231,8|2|8
140,328,2358245,2,0,B|140:232|252:200,1,149.999995529652,8|2
372,328,2359141,2,0,B|372:232|260:200,1,149.999995529652,4|2
184,80,2360036,2,0,B|256:48|256:48|328:80,2,149.999995529652,8|2|0
96,216,2361380,6,0,B|224:312,1,149.999995529652,2|8
416,216,2362275,2,0,B|288:312,2,149.999995529652,0|4|2
336,92,2363618,2,0,B|288:44|224:28|144:44|96:92|80:156,2,299.999991059304,8|0|8
224,80,2366529,2,0,B|160:112|96:96,1,100,2|0
48,48,2366977,2,2,B|16:96|48:160,1,100,2|0
128,176,2367424,2,2,B|144:240|112:272,1,100,0|2
160,368,2367872,2,2,B|240:288|224:176,1,200
227,187,2368768,2,2,B|259:139|307:123,1,100
464,48,2369215,2,0,B|432:80|368:96,1,100,2|0
368,192,2369663,2,2,B|480:224|480:352,1,200,6|2
96,352,2371006,2,0,B|128:304|96:256,1,100,2|0
97,258,2371454,2,2,B|0:192|48:64,1,200
416,128,2373245,2,2,B|320:192|304:288,1,200,4|0
384,320,2373917,2,0,B|288:256|160:304,1,200,2|0
80,256,2375036,2,2,B|48:128|144:80,1,200,2|2
208,144,2375708,6,2,B|256:160|320:144,1,100,0|2
432,80,2376156,2,2,B|381:66|333:82,1,100
144,64,2376827,2,2,B|64:128|80:272,1,200,6|0
32,176,2377723,2,2,B|112:256|32:384,1,200,6|0
120,296,2378394,2,2,B|196:196|325:267,1,200,0|4
480,296,2379066,2,0,B|428:304|380:276,1,100
256,192,2381081,6,2,B|160:112,1,100
48,192,2382200,2,2,B|204:316,1,200
288,320,2382872,2,0,B|352:304|352:240,2,100,0|0|2
256,144,2383768,6,0,B|256:192|288:256,2,100,2|0|4
192,64,2384439,2,2,B|184:121|126:149,1,100,2|2
32,144,2384887,2,0,B|80:192|64:272,1,100,2|0
128,320,2385783,6,2,B|176:224|304:256,1,200,6|0
416,240,2386454,2,0,B|360:136|240:176,1,200,0|0
368,112,2388021,2,2,B|432:96|480:32,2,100,0|2|2
331,208,2388693,2,2,B|224:272|203:384,1,200,0|2
304,360,2389589,2,2,B|277:248|186:198,1,200,6|2
164,48,2390484,2,0,B|208:17|256:57|256:57|304:17|348:47|348:47,1,200,2|0
208,112,2402350,6,0,B|256:144|304:112,1,100,0|2
344,176,2403021,2,0,B|312:208|256:224|192:208|152:168,1,200,8|0
160,176,2404141,2,0,B|224:176|256:128,1,100,0|2
160,96,2404589,2,0,B|128:48|160:-16,1,100,0|8
240,32,2405036,2,0,B|309:113|453:97,1,200
256,304,2406380,2,0,B|256:192,1,100,0|8
176,176,2407051,2,0,B|192:48|64:32,2,200,2|0|2
256,144,2408394,2,0,B|272:32|400:32,1,200,8|2
448,208,2409290,6,0,B|432:144|448:96,1,100,4|0
352,144,2409738,2,0,B|368:192|352:256,1,100,2|0
272,288,2410186,2,0,B|256:224|272:176,1,100,8|0
176,224,2410633,2,0,B|192:272|176:336,1,100,2|0
80,128,2411529,2,0,B|176:64,1,100,2|0
353,76,2412200,2,0,B|449:12,1,100,2|0
416,144,2412872,6,0,B|464:240|416:352,2,200,8|0|8
352,320,2416902,2,0,B|384:272|448:256,1,100,2|0
432,176,2417350,2,0,B|320:144|320:16,1,200,8|2
240,48,2418021,2,0,B|208:160|64:160,1,200,0|2
96,352,2419141,2,0,B|144:240|256:240,2,200,8|0|4
400,352,2420932,2,0,B|352:240|240:240,1,200,8|0
240,128,2422275,2,0,B|352:128|416:16,1,200,0|8
160,336,2423842,2,0,B|112:240|176:144,1,200
112,96,2424514,2,0,B|160:64|208:64,2,100,8|0|2
432,352,2425857,6,0,B|416:304|448:256,1,100,2|0
256,208,2426305,2,0,B|256:320,1,100,8|0
80,352,2426753,2,0,B|96:304|64:256,1,100,2|0
144,112,2427424,2,0,B|272:80,2,100,0|2|0
192,192,2428096,2,0,B|208:320,1,100,8|0
307,291,2428544,2,0,B|320:192,1,100,2|0
128,272,2430783,6,0,B|128:144|48:64,1,224.999993294478,4|0
168,88,2431678,2,0,B|252:100|312:40,1,150.000005722046,8|0
416,192,2433469,6,0,B|467:195|491:221,1,74.9999977648259,8|0
420,280,2433917,2,0,B|384:364|288:344,1,150.000005722046,0|4
324,260,2434812,2,0,B|332:180|402:139,2,149.999995529652,0|8|0
400,140,2436380,6,0,B|352:140|320:108,2,74.9999977648259,8|8|0
348,32,2437051,2,0,B|348:120|260:144,1,150.000005722046,8|0
260,60,2437947,2,0,B|163:69|157:170,1,149.999995529652,4|0
256,336,2438842,2,0,B|352:336|360:248,2,150.000005722046,8|0|0
268,248,2440186,6,0,B|168:124,1,150.000005722046,0|8
80,124,2441081,2,0,B|168:112|196:40,2,150.000005722046,0|4|0
168,280,2442424,2,0,B|216:328|280:344|360:328|408:280|424:216,2,299.999991059304,8|0|0
128,80,2445111,6,2,B|80:112|96:192,1,100,6|2
96,336,2445783,2,0,B|160:320|224:368,1,100,0|2
288,352,2446678,2,2,B|240:256|288:160,1,200
288,64,2447350,2,0,B|176:48,1,100
352,128,2447797,2,2,B|464:144,1,100,2|0
400,320,2448469,2,2,B|304:272|192:320,1,200,6|0
128,352,2449141,2,2,B|144:288|128:240,1,100,2|0
80,64,2449589,2,2,B|64:128|80:176,1,100,2|2
176,192,2450260,2,2,B|64:224|48:352,1,200
128,256,2450932,6,0,B|240:304,1,100
384,320,2451603,2,0,B|475:280,1,100
464,176,2452051,6,2,B|352:176|288:48,1,200,6|0
32,256,2453842,2,2,B|80:368|224:352,1,200,0|2
320,352,2454738,6,2,B|384:336|400:256,2,100,0|2|2
320,224,2455633,2,2,B|384:112|512:144,1,200,4|0
400,128,2456529,2,2,B|272:112|256:0,1,200,2|0
176,32,2457200,2,2,B|192:160|64:208,1,200,0|2
64,288,2458096,6,0,B|128:288|176:336,1,100
256,48,2459887,6,0,B|176:128,2,100,0|2|2
320,112,2460559,2,2,B|240:192,1,100
384,176,2461006,2,2,B|240:320,1,200
64,192,2462126,6,0,B|48:144|64:80,1,100,2|0
128,144,2462574,2,2,B|144:192|128:256,1,100,2|0
208,208,2463021,2,0,B|224:80|352:64,1,200,2|0
384,176,2463917,2,0,B|432:384,2,200,2|2|0
304,224,2465260,6,0,B|336:336,1,100
192,240,2465708,2,0,B|160:128,1,100
144,32,2466603,6,2,B|192:64|240:48,2,100,6|0|0
144,128,2467275,2,2,B|224:192|208:320,1,200
304,304,2468171,2,2,B|289:188|369:124,1,200
368,256,2488320,2,0,B|368:368,2,100,0|0|8
336,176,2488991,2,0,B|240:112,2,100,0|0|8
256,224,2489663,2,0,B|160:160,2,100,0|0|8
176,272,2490335,2,0,B|112:272|80:336,2,100,0|0|8
336,272,2491006,2,0,B|400:272|432:336,2,100,0|0|8
256,32,2493693,6,0,B|256:160,3,100,8|0|0|8
432,176,2494812,2,0,B|384:208|400:288,1,100,8|0
448,336,2495260,6,0,B|456:296|440:264|380:264|380:264|296:264,1,200,4|8
124,256,2495932,2,0,B|116:216|132:184|192:184|192:184|276:184,1,200,0|8
416,176,2496603,2,0,B|424:136|408:104|348:104|348:104|264:104,1,200,0|8
164,104,2497275,2,0,B|100:24,2,100,0|0|8
100,184,2497947,2,0,B|4:104,2,100,0|0|8
384,48,2500857,6,0,B|368:112|384:160,1,100
336,272,2501529,2,0,B|272:64,1,200,4|0
176,64,2502200,2,0,B|64:80,1,100,0|4
64,176,2502648,6,0,B|32:304,1,100,8|0
144,192,2503096,2,0,B|112:304,1,100,0|8
224,208,2503544,2,0,B|192:320,1,100,0|8
384,240,2503991,6,0,B|416:112,1,100
304,224,2504439,2,0,B|336:112,1,100,8|0
224,208,2504887,2,0,B|256:95,1,100,0|8
256,272,2508245,2,0,B|292:185|228:158|260:74,2,200,0|4|0
48,304,2527723,2,2,B|144:336,1,100,2|0
304,320,2528171,2,2,B|208:288,1,100,2|0
304,224,2529066,2,2,B|496:288,1,200
464,192,2529738,6,0,B|432:144|464:80,1,100
256,64,2530186,2,2,B|368:80,1,100
176,32,2530857,2,2,B|176:160|16:192,1,200,6|0
32,352,2531529,6,2,B|80:240,1,100,2|0
208,304,2532648,2,2,B|272:304|272:304|320:296|320:296|408:296,1,200,2|2
448,204,2533320,6,0,B|320:204,1,100
256,56,2533768,2,0,B|300:160,1,100,2|0
220,216,2534439,2,2,B|132:216|132:216|84:224|84:224|20:224,1,200,6|0
80,308,2535559,2,2,B|132:276|148:216|120:164|72:152,1,200,2|0
71,152,2536230,2,2,B|84:104|140:76|204:92|228:144,1,200,2|0
404,304,2537574,2,0,B|280:332,1,100,0|2
116,256,2538021,2,2,B|192:232|192:232|248:232|248:232|324:204,1,200,6|0
224,156,2538917,2,2,B|300:132|300:132|356:132|356:132|432:104,1,200,6|0
352,36,2539589,6,0,B|256:28|256:28|152:40,2,200
420,224,2542499,2,2,B|408:84,1,100,2|0
328,68,2543394,2,2,B|344:272,1,200
264,332,2544066,2,0,B|208:340|160:308,1,100
72,336,2544514,6,2,B|192:316|180:184,1,200,2|0
80,208,2545186,2,2,B|68:86|188:66,1,200,6|0
284,48,2545857,2,0,B|384:40,2,100,0|2|0
176,212,2546977,6,2,B|-8:316,1,200,2|0
100,336,2547648,2,2,B|284:232,1,200,2|0
376,248,2548320,2,0,B|436:248|460:200,2,100
192,124,2549663,2,2,B|144:228|208:320,1,200,0|2
315,314,2550559,2,2,B|376:228|328:124,1,200
396,52,2551230,6,0,B|508:108,1,100
328,124,2551678,2,0,B|240:80,1,100
96,132,2552126,2,0,B|208:188,1,100
Topic Starter
Armin
http://puu.sh/ZZWA backup for roddie
Yuukari-Banteki

Armin wrote:

[A Demon's Fate]
45:29:508 (3,4,5,6,1) - super nitpicky but to have this line up vertically with 1,2 you need to move it to x: 270 y:190 it was moved in this way because of its stacking effect: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/416611 (see it during test play ><)
Dear, its 2 pixels off from being vertically stacked :P I saw what you were trying to do in testplay just fine but I'm still a nazi at heart
Garven
And here's part 2 plus replies to the first half:

[Shot in the dark]
The double kiai just looks messy to me, but whatever.

[In the middle of the night]
05:47:593 (3,4) - Well, I'd rather not map for you, but it would be nice if you could find a different way of mapping it instead of just trying to move the objects around. Even two circles instead of the 3 slider would probably solve this.

[Iron]
As for the hitsound, I find that it fits a lot better than that cheesy clap. You don't have that sudden soundset change that kind of pulls you away from the piece. It definitely made me lose immersion from the map because of how -different- it was.
21:31:297 (2,4,6) - I'd just suggest you delete these since they're all overmapped and make it play awkwardly. It makes things harder for no reason.

Continuing on:

[Where is the edge]
26:01:691 (1,2,3,4,5) - I always find arcs play much better than straight lines - especially when you're traversing such a large amount of space
27:16:691 (3,4) - Stacking makes this kinda ugly
27:22:730 (2,3,4,5) - Considering these, I was surprised that you didn't continue the motion with 27:24:289 (6) -

[Sinead]
29:20:807 (1,2) - Kinda ugly overlap
30:46:192 (3) - Whistle on slider slide
31:30:807 (6) - ^

[A Demon's Fate]
42:59:508 (1) - Hitsounds are waaaay loud here. Turn them down a tad until the band kicks in hard.
44:46:971 - Delay the break until here

[Stairway to the Skies]
48:44:362 (4) - Whistle on sliderside.
51:22:510 (2) - Dayum. :D
TheVileOne
I'm sure for every thing the BATs are pointing out there's 5 nazi things they are ignoring entirely.
Garven
I'm not selecting every single slider in this map and saying that its asymmetrical since Armin's sliders look pretty damned good considering their construction, nor am I going to bother fixing the new combos as stated before.

If you really feel the need to spew forth an endless waterfall of nazi mods, feel free. I have better things to do.
Yuukari-Banteki
[Why Not Me]
looks good

[Shot in the Dark]
01:29:464 (2,4,6) - the sudden spacing change here feels weird and while I know it follows the lack of lyrics, it's coming straight out of a lyrical combo and that's what is creating a lot of the sense of a jarring halt
04:22:950 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - this was interesting for the first measure. Then it got boring. Make it more interesting.

05:39:343 (1) - this is pretty hidden. Try to find a new angle or remap that little bit
09:54:493 (3) - the placement of this is unintuitive because not only does it fade in very quickly, it also is in a place most players would not expect for the next note to be located at.

[Faster]
looks ok

[Fire and Ice]
15:36:952 (11) - a NC here or at 7 or 12 would be helpful since there are two musical phrases here. You put it on "12" the next time just fyi so you're also being inconsistent, although 11 is the downbeat
17:10:148 (3,4) - this spacing is overly wide and threw me off. You should change it to 1.15x or thereabouts instead of 1.5x because the music really is steady more than anything else and putting jumps to steady music just does not work
18:07:577 (4,5) - ^

[Iron]
19:54:403 (1) - was expecting a clap on the end of this
20:55:767 (1,2) - a little on the nazi side but I think this would look a lot better if you could make the straight part horizontal so that more of the start of 2 is visible: http://puu.sh/10N3T
23:26:373 (1,2,3) - the timing on this combo just...doesn't work. You can either stick it on the 1/3 pattern of the previous combo or you can remap the entire thing but the guitar here has NO strong beats and trying to break it down into longer phrases when they don't exist isn't going too well for you. Try mapping the drums maybe?
24:13:040 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - again, this is playable but it feels really awkward the way you've put it down, despite its following those vocals. The vocals just aren't prominent enough to make it work. Sorry.

And as a final note, you might want to consider a tick rate of 2 given your penchant for 1.5/2.5 beat sliders.
Derekku

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

you might want to consider a tick rate of 2 given your penchant for 1.5/2.5 beat sliders.
I wanted to suggest this as well, but it'd sound horrible for Iron (the 1/3 section).
Topic Starter
Armin
[Why Not Me]
looks good

[Shot in the Dark]
01:29:464 (2,4,6) - the sudden spacing change here feels weird and while I know it follows the lack of lyrics, it's coming straight out of a lyrical combo and that's what is creating a lot of the sense of a jarring halt I don't really think if feels weird, honestly.
04:22:950 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - this was interesting for the first measure. Then it got boring. Make it more interesting. oh well... how? o_O I'd leave it as it is, it was already changed. S:

05:39:343 (1) - this is pretty hidden. Try to find a new angle or remap that little bit Not really hidden for a change, sorry.
09:54:493 (3) - the placement of this is unintuitive because not only does it fade in very quickly, it also is in a place most players would not expect for the next note to be located at. Someone else mentioned it before but I'm still stubborn with this since I realized that is still readable witihout big problems

[Faster]
looks ok

[Fire and Ice]
15:36:952 (11) - a NC here or at 7 or 12 would be helpful since there are two musical phrases here. You put it on "12" the next time just fyi so you're also being inconsistent, although 11 is the downbeat Ughh fixed ... t_t
17:10:148 (3,4) - this spacing is overly wide and threw me off. You should change it to 1.15x or thereabouts instead of 1.5x because the music really is steady more than anything else and putting jumps to steady music just does not work hard position to change, and I cannot find better alternatives if I want to keep the hear-shaped slider and the next one. I would like to keep this even if I'm aware this little jump could cause some troubles for some players (even if after In the middle of the night they should do it without big problems). do you suggest graphic alternatives as well?
18:07:577 (4,5) - ^ Sorry but this is intentional.

[Iron]
19:54:403 (1) - was expecting a clap on the end of this Ok
20:55:767 (1,2) - a little on the nazi side but I think this would look a lot better if you could make the straight part horizontal so that more of the start of 2 is visible: http://puu.sh/10N3T
23:26:373 (1,2,3) - the timing on this combo just...doesn't work. You can either stick it on the 1/3 pattern of the previous combo or you can remap the entire thing but the guitar here has NO strong beats and trying to break it down into longer phrases when they don't exist isn't going too well for you. Try mapping the drums maybe?
24:13:040 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - again, this is playable but it feels really awkward the way you've put it down, despite its following those vocals. The vocals just aren't prominent enough to make it work. Sorry.

And as a final note, you might want to consider a tick rate of 2 given your penchant for 1.5/2.5 beat sliders.
fixing wip
SapphireGhost
Just noticed something while taking a look at this map.

[Faster]
12:06:486 (6) - This note goes partially offscreen.
12:15:736 (1) - ^ Again, just slightly.
13:07:236 (2,3) - Well, maybe move one grid up to be safe.
14:16:611 (1) - I think it makes sense to put this on the white tick instead.

I don't know if I'll end up modding more of it but please at least change the offscreen notes.
HakuNoKaemi
I don't think it'll start from the end

so it'll obviously start from there while playing, plus that part doesn't call for jump. mmsliders permit you to see under it, and the approach start to be much bigger than the slider covering it.

Hidden got no reading problems too
Topic Starter
Armin
sooo, fixed something.

This time it took me a lot of days to check everything because I had to contact everyone and I got busy with real life issues (such as university, family and friends).
I tried to fix the things in order to make the map look better without any worse change and this is the final result. Don't yell at me because I didn't change everything, some things were already rejected in the past and I already explained why, others weren't worth a consistent change and so on.

..hoping for the best. S:
Arnold0
I give you 4 stars so you are SP+100 ;)

Good luck with rank :)
Topic Starter
Armin
aww, thank you (:
Garven
Alright. A few minor changes (hitsound related) and we lined up all difficulties with the marathon. I am good with this. Excellent work here, you guys.

I'll pass the last check to SFG.
Jenny
My popcorn and cola are ready watching!
show more