Topic Starter
-Visceral-

Welcome to the osu! Dual Cup 2

Current Title Holders:
Cookiezi and WubWoofWolf as No Title

Twitch | Brackets | Spreadsheet | Discord

1. This is a 2v2 tournament for osu! Standard
  2. The tournament will be held in Score v2
  3. Registration is international (no country restrictions)
  4. This will be a 64-team tournament.
  5. There is no rank limit, but the highest ranked teams will be chosen in case of over-registration to ensure competition. (For example we will take the top 32 ranked teams out of 40 registrations, or the top 64 teams out of 70 registrations)
  6. Your rank at registration is counted, not at sign-up closing. What you put is what you are when you are factored into seeding. You are allowed to register more than once, but only if you are knocked out of the top 64 teams.
  7. The Discord server is the best way to receive information on this tournament. YOU ARE REQUIRED to join it this time.

1. Players who sign up should be able to play maps with a difficulty of at least 4.7 stars.
  2. The schedule is listed in the spreadsheet. If your team cannot make your match, let us know and we can work something out.
  3. If your team does not inform us and do not arrive before 10 minutes after your scheduled time, you will receive an automatic loss.
  4. The game mode is Team Vs. and the method of scoring will be Score v2.
  5. When the two players are invited to the multiplayer lobby, they will each be able to pick a warm-up map. There will be no warm-ups in group stages.
  6. After warm-ups conclude, one player from each team will !roll. The lowest number bans first, and the highest number bans second and then picks the first map.
  7. Any disconnect will be counted as a loss for the map that is currently being played. If the player does not reconnect within 10 minutes, the team will receive an automatic loss for the set.
  8. If both players fail from a team, a point is awarded to the other team.
  9. Any toxicity, spam, profane warm-ups, or clear attempts to stall out the match will result in a warning followed by an automatic set loss.
  10. In group stages, players will only be allowed to pick the same mod one time per set, excluding NoMod.
  11. In FreeMod picks, at least one player from each team is required to use a mod.
  12. During the tiebreaker, mods ARE allowed to be used.

1. Sign-Ups Close: November 19th
  2. Groups and Mappool Announced: January 3rd
  3. Group Stages: TBD - [BO7]
  4. Ro32: TBD - [BO7]
  5. Ro16: TBD - [BO9]
  6. Quarter-Finals: TBD - [BO9]
  7. Semi-Finals: TBD - [BO11]
  8. Finals: TBD - [BO11]
  9. Grand Finals: TBD - [BO11]

Dates are TBD because of events that may come up but just use common sense and know the tournament will run til around the end of February.

This list contains all registered teams. The top 64 highest ranked will be chosen on October 30th. If your team is listed here, it does not mean participation is guaranteed until that date.

To sign up, use the following form:
[b]Team Name: [/b]
[img]Your Country’s Flag[/img][b]Player One[/b] - [i]Rank[/i]
[img]Your Country’s Flag[/img][b]Player Two[/b] - [i]Rank[/i]

[b]I understand that my team's combined rank is not higher than the current cut-off line listed in the thread in giant bold red letters two times. I also understand that one of our players must join the official Discord server to be able to play.[/b]
All attempts to register without using this form will be denied.

CURRENT MAXIMUM TEAM RANK SUM TO MAKE THE TOURNAMENT: 3,290
Your team MUST have a combined rank under this number. All teams that do not meet the current requirement stated above will be ignored. The lowest 64 sums will be accepted.

Group Stage Mappool
To be announced!

Unconfirmed

Informous
looks cool
VINXIS
adam_osu
Ascendance
Team Name: shitmap squad
Ascendance - #5532
Fawx - #1383

I understand that my team's combined rank is not higher than the current cut-off line listed in the thread in giant bold red letters two times. I also understand that one of our players must join the official Discord server to be able to play.
fieryrage
placeholder

also nice 1 ascendenc
Dre-
hype nice tournament smoothie I'll get to actually enter this time :)
Informous
Team Name: Lemur Boys
Informous - #491
Write - #647

I understand that my team's combined rank is not higher than the current cut-off line listed in the thread in giant bold red letters two times. I also understand that one of our players must join the official Discord server to be able to play.
Skill
Cookiezi japan flag lol
Prendar
Team Name: deez nuts ha got em
Prendar - #7,737
ningalu - #1,901

bldoggy51
OWC and Dual Cup at the same time PogChamp
Janga
Team Name: Kuck Fevin (Renamed too: Washed Up Wannabes)

Janga - #2,570
Jks - #2,381

_Meep_
Team Name: Xx_21MLGPRO69_xX
_Meep_ - #18,787
YewJoeChai - #3,167

Megamikaze
Team Name: we won't get past the sign up but we'll register anyway
MMDmaniac - #93,011
Yulivee - #18,915

Repulse
Team Name: Mac-On

M a c - #590
[-Lockon-] - #1599

ThePooN
Sad, from a player's POV that this is holded during OWC IMO.
Fairy Bread

ThePooN wrote:

Sad, from a player's POV that this is holded during OWC IMO.
screw the scheduling, just get double the rewards ;)
Jeffrey
Team Name: TryhardMappur
Jeffrey - #3753
[ -Scarlet- ] - #3226

Destic
Team Name: wots up xd
Destic - #17,442
_Tao - #18,332

Chiyuyu
Team Name: pomoyka
Chiyuyu - #3,395
fenix_105 - #4,427

GRR SNARL GROWL
Team Name: d u w a n g
Squilly - #212
Tomoko Kuroki- - #458

Spaghetti
osu! Furry Cup 2

u shud probably get more pool selectors lolz
Xurnub
Team Name: Bean Boys
Xurnub - 3083
Beamaxed - 2879

kere
Team Name: No Skill
tryonelove - #2,131
_kyky_ - #494

NNAisle
Team Name: Hanbang Bull Pas
NNAisle - #263
lorelai - #439

Bubbleman
Why during OWC? I may enter but it's going to be really low priority commitment from me/my pair.
-Lolisim-
Team Name: Won't Make the Cut-off
-Lolisim- - 2552
Butlergunner - 4634

AlexDark69
Team name: Re0
AlexDark69 - 7,359
R3m - 6,631

Eldera
Team Name: Eldooha
Eldera - 925
Mooha - 448

arth
Team Name:3 Digit When?
Arthrighteous - 932
Miko - 545

Yurii
Team Name: Imouto Paradise
Yurii - 4,006
Nyaten - 16,571

fieryrage
posting again instead of replacing placeholder lul

Team Name: ThatAnimeGamer
fieryrage - Rank #171
idke - Rank #339

cloudyboy

Xurnub wrote:

Team Name: Bean Boys
Xurnub - 3083
Beamaxed - 2879

meme boys
- Auto -
Team Name: KICK SOME ASS
- Auto - - #2100
Legless - #1144

Halfslashed
Team Name: ..!
Halfslashed - #2200
Deramok - #4267

Forseen
Team Name: Hidden Double Rock
Emula - #174
Forseen - #564

Sigmas
Team Name: [No team name]
Sigmas - #14191
RagedEclipse - #23302

show more