forum

Hello! (2 long years later)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ParagonSpider
Hello! Name's Paragon Romanus.. I usually go by ParagonSpider or Paragon for short. :D

I've been playing this addicting game for about 2 years now, still bad at it! XD
I've also been watching the in-game chat room and boy, I do feel out of place sometimes because I got nothing to talk about 95% of the time unless it's about how horrible I am at the game. I usually just watch for about 10 minutes and laugh because all of you are pretty hilarious.

I tend to play the standard Osu! mode and sometimes Taiko to see how it is on that mode.

Besides that, apologies for saying hello 2 years later. I barely come on here except to get beat-maps from friends and I didn't even come across the forums until now!

Feel free to talk with me or even add me! I need friends ;w; (plus helpful advice for the game, I am an avid clicker with some keyboard tapping and if provided with a good tablet: I can play with that, too)
EnragedOrca
Nope, nope nope. I was fine with 6 months, but 2 YEARS.
THIS POST... DENIED!!!

Jokes aside, welcome to the forums late comer.

As for advice, just click those circles. And LOTS of practice.
vizzy
Welcome to the community.
Topic Starter
ParagonSpider

AznAceSlayer wrote:

Nope, nope nope. I was fine with 6 months, but 2 YEARS.
THIS POST... DENIED!!!

Jokes aside, welcome to the forums late comer.

As for advice, just click those circles. And LOTS of practice.
Made me giggle!

I've been clicking a lot and been practicing on some songs that I have trouble with on the hardest difficulty available for them :P

vizzy wrote:

Welcome to the community.
<3
Hikona
Hey! Welcome to the forums!
Tae

Nice of you to finally join us :^)
Meah
Hello :D
Topic Starter
ParagonSpider

Almaz wrote: