Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
soulfear
OK,Fixed.
Shiirn
My face when the 8x jumps became 4x.
My face when you didn't touch Another

Are you trolling, or are you that lazy? These sliders are the only think keeping your crappy map from ranking. If you fix them so that they're not as outright stupid, there will be nothing left for anyone to complain about, and you will be able to rank this by calling some half-blind mats and bats to rank this.

Your random note stacking, your seemingly random patterns, your cross-screen jumps for no reason, your 1/4th sliders spammed across the editor with no real patterning or thought, your inability to make anything that makes sense, we can't argue against these. Because it's apparently your mapping style. We can, however, argue against things that are obviously flaws and are not anywhere near as subjective.

Taking a look at Another, I can even see that your hitsounding is half done! You have some decent clap patterns near the end, but they don't cover anything but one small beat section and ignore the rest!

For the sake of all that is good in mapping, put some thought and effort into your maps.

There should be the slightest bit of responsibility in you to make your maps good rather than LOLRANK. Your mapping style, at is core, is actually very nice when you put effort and actually care about what you are mapping. You have tons of potential but you just don't give a shit, apparently.

If you need someone to translate for you, I will find someone.

如果你需要有人为你翻译(譯),我会(會)找人。
Topic Starter
soulfear
Thanks for advice,but I want that part a bit jump sorry,and about the hitsound,it's my style.
and rest?why should I have a rest,I don't know.
xsrsbsns
I'm just gonna quote some wise guy from Aha?

RandomJibberish wrote:

I, however, do find this map fun. People are different.
Of course, fuck me and my opinion because I am only a player who actually plays maps :)

Edit:

Larto wrote:

because you don't actually understand the situation
ohno I knew this would happen, I should have put a note below explaining instructions of using that quote unedited.
was tired of seeing people say 'doesnt make sense' and shit, and responding to them
also you might want to try 'fun' to 'takable in ranked maps'

Edit2:

Larto wrote:

so let's just be nice and stop shitting up the thread <3
okay <3
Jarby
Well, this is an improvement as it is, but I simply think that the ends should be drawn back 1/4 to make this more feasible if you're going to have jumps of that length. Here, check the attached .osu, I've changed it to this which I find acceptable enough.

Download: wa. remixed celas - Suishou-Sekai ~Fracture~ (soulfear) [Hyper].osu
Larto

xsrsbsns wrote:

I'm just gonna quote some wise guy from Aha?

RandomJibberish wrote:

I, however, do find this map fun. People are different.
Of course, fuck me and my opinion because I am only a player who actually plays maps :)

*to arguments in which they don't

EDIT: so yes, this basically does mean _fuck you and your opinion_ because you don't actually understand the situation

EDIT2: and apparently the mapper is fixing everything now so let's just be nice and stop shitting up the thread <3
Charles445
Do what Jarby said. 4.00x is too much for the Hard, even if it is a slider jump.
Jarby
I'm glad that this ordeal was sorted out.
tsuka
:lol:
Curisu
lol 水晶世界
minyeob
yeap those sliders were gay
Firo Prochainezo
lolsliders are lol
Tenshi-nyan

Shiirn wrote:

crappy map outright stupid

Your random note stacking, your seemingly random patterns, your cross-screen jumps for no reason, your 1/4th sliders spammed across the editor with no real patterning or thought, your inability to make anything that makes sense,

For the sake of all that is good in mapping, put some thought and effort into your maps

There should be the slightest bit of responsibility in you to make your maps good
rather than LOLRANK. You have tons of potential but you just don't give a shit, apparently.
I agree, my friend. I so frickin agree.
Phenie
This map is really not fun to me, just can't follow the beat at all nicely and the beats just jump around randomly... dunno why it got ranked, but maybe it's just me.
ziin

Tenshi-nyan wrote:

I agree, my friend. I so frickin agree.

Phenie wrote:

This map is really not fun to me, just can't follow the beat at all nicely and the beats just jump around randomly... dunno why it got ranked, but maybe it's just me.
It got ranked because it complies with all of the ranking guidelines. If you don't like the map, you can rate it accordingly.
Shael_old
Wow this is so hard <3
Faust
Congratulations, soulfear.

Waiting for Silver Wind. ;)
Charles445

minyeob wrote:

Then why did you bubble the map with them?
Shiirn

Charles445 wrote:

minyeob wrote:

Then why did you bubble the map with them?

minyeob wrote:

Maybe he was trying to vote.
Equivalent_old
Gotta lol a bit on the star rating difficulty here compare to the name, and maybe the score :lol:

all i want to say is:
WTF?
winber1
i don't know about you guys, but i like this map, especially those kick slider things o_o (streams + jumps <3)

despite the asymmetry and other seemingly disregarded things, there's a lot of variation and the rhythm is fun to play to imo.
i can kinda see why many people would hate this tho.. D:
Shiirn

winber1 wrote:

disregarded things
that's the problem sir
ztrot
wow.....
loli_milk
I really love this and soulfear!!
CXu
The map looks kinda... destructured? or something... Like there is no real framework for the map. Well, the map itself is quite fun to play, though I think it would be more pleasing to the eye or something to make it look neater :P
maay
while there are some really intense jumps/spacing at some points where the music doesn't really seem to call for, i find this map really fun to play

i really liked another and fell in love with hyper, actually
Vpalach
wtf with these sliders..... how is it even rankable
i just can't understand the purpose of it, almost unplayable :O
Shiirn

Vpalach wrote:

wtf with these sliders..... how is it even rankable :O
NatsumeRin
i'm all fine with this map (or should say i can even find some good idea in it) except for the slider jump part... orz
winber1

Shiirn wrote:

winber1 wrote:

disregarded things
that's the problem sir
well that's why i said "seemingly." there probably is a lot more thought put into this than many people think. i mean, this flows better than some other more "good-looking" maps that have smexy slider shapes and stuff that I've played. sometimes symmetry doesn't always flow better than asymmetric things, but then again, that may also depend on how you play osu. i use mouse, but in a really weird way ._.
NatsumeRin

winber1 wrote:

well that's why i said "seemingly." there probably is a lot more thought put into this than many people think. i mean, this flows better than some other more "good-looking" maps that have smexy slider shapes and stuff that I've played.
about what i want to express

Edit:有想法是好事但泥马啊这Hyper排的也太丑了还这么多复制粘贴卧了个槽……

Edit2:果断不只是Hyper.
SapphireGhost
Shiirn says to remove this so I did.
Shiirn
Sapphire, that was fully and wholly unnecessary. Please remove that. Also, send me a copy of them since i forgot to save
SapphireGhost
Nooo after I deleted them okay ~ I'll send you copies.
Raging Bull
This map gets more attention after it gets ranked? ._.
Gonzvlo

SapphireGhost wrote:

I want a copy too, sir.
Sakura

SapphireGhost wrote:

I would love a copy as well.

On another note, yeah this map doesnt have the qualities that you would expect from a ranked map, but bashing it isnt the solution, i would however think that this needed an epilepsy warning because the video flashes quite a bit...
Mismagius

Sakura Hana wrote:

On another note, yeah this map doesnt have the qualities that you would expect from a ranked map, but bashing it isnt the solution
I laughed a bit.

then winber1 says everything I have to say.
yeahyeahyeahhh

ziin wrote:

DDR is BMS with 4 buttons and a different scoring method.
Just wanna say this statement made me literally rofl. Thanks.

osu! is basically DDR with 1 button and a different scoring method!
show more