show more
akrolsmir

Shiirn wrote:

SPOILER

lovhin456 wrote:

* Overall, this for me is not ready yet for a bubble/rank
soulfear maps never are
General
Akiyama Mio K-ON as tags? oh wow, i laughed so hard i nearly threw up.
Another
00:09:342 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - These are still here?! I don't care if some random shitlicker S'd it, this is outright retarded.
Hyper
00:25:509 (2,3,4) - See Anot-

Hell, you didn't even look at my post, did you? I could probably directly copy+paste my mod from before while taking out Gens' mod. Oh, that's right, he can bubble your shit! Of course you'd listen to him! Let the rest of the plebeians just go lick themselves, aye?
You're so bloody lazy that you poop out what is obvious to the world a draft of a map (By the gods above, I hope this is a draft, I'd hate to see one of yours otherwise) and don't ever go back to change anything unless it's absolutely essential to get your turd-child ranked (because that seems to be all you care about), this is further proofed by the fact that you threw down tags that are obviously wrong but will obviously get you lots of plays.

Your mapping have not improved an iota since your first ranked maps, you still have the same crappy attitude, and you still reject entirely logical and fine mods unless they're coming from a mat or bat since their opinions are obviously the only ones worthy of mention. I would sleep well knowing you never ranked another map again after you shat out the crapfest that was akai tsukunise (hell, the fucking NAME was wrong! it's Akai KUTSUnise, ye dumb-) alas a lot of the bullshit you do is not distinctly unrankable (hopefully, yet).

If you need this to be translated so you can understand it, give me a ring. I'm not so lazy as to not find a translator for you. Not that you'll even read half of my post anyway.
@Shiirn

This must be the most... shall we say... colorful post I've ever seen grace the osu! forums. Actually, it probably takes the cake for anything written I've read this decade. Or watched or heard, for that matter. I'm almost scared now to open up the beatmap. Don't you ever find yelling at people like this to be a bit counterproductive? Fortunately (or unfortunately), most of this will be lost on soulfear. (And out of sheer curiosity, could you really find a translator who would be able and willing to reiterate your somewhat unique style adequately into Chinese?)

@soulfear

我知道你已经有很多的 ranked maps, 可是你可不可以稍微多花一点时间 在你的最新的上?比如说,lovhin 有提出一些很好的建议;你有没有真的花一点时间看一看它们 怎么样?我的看法是,把一个好的 map rank 起来比把一百个不怎么样的好。希望你至少想一想这个,和希望我的中文你还看得懂。

English translation:
I know you have a lot of ranked maps, but maybe you could afford to spend a bit more time on your newer ones? For instance, lovhin's post had a lot of good suggestions; did you even try any of them besides the tag change (especially since you popped the bubble anyways for that)? It'd be better to get one, good map ranked rather than a hundred mediocre ones. Just something to keep in mind, and sorry if my Chinese wasn't perfect.
Shiirn

akrolsmir wrote:

SPOILER
This must be the most... shall we say... colorful post I've ever seen grace the osu! forums. Actually, it probably takes the cake for anything written I've read this decade. Or watched or heard, for that matter. I'm almost scared now to open up the beatmap. Don't you ever find yelling at people like this to be a bit counterproductive? Fortunately (or unfortunately), most of this will be lost on soulfear. (And out of sheer curiosity, could you really find a translator who would be able and willing to reiterate your somewhat unique style adequately into Chinese?)
Yes, I could (albeit, I do admit my speech style is a hell of a bitch to translate well), and I don't find it counterproductive since there's literally nothing that can be done that is productive at this point. I'm flattered that you think so highly of my writing, too =P Part of the entire reason I said it is that it's lost on him but entirely visible for everyone else.

I'm going to step out from this again since I'm over it, soulfear can be an 11 year old with a toy all he wants.

Oh, and star since that's probably what he wants in the first place
dNextGen
lets bitchin because we're awesome fuck yea
lepidopodus
As I expected, after I finished several Taiko maps(so many requests stacked T_T) I tryed to check this map but it's already bubbled lol

All I can do is just star this map. Good luck.
LQX
:)
wiza
starrr
Jarby
Hyper:

00:25:342 (1,2,3,4) - 8.46x distance between these objects when there is no major shift intensity in the music warranting it at all? We can't have that. It's a lot more apparent when you consider that there are no other jumps this extreme elsewhere in the map. It's a needlessly difficult mess of a pattern.

Another:

00:09:342 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - Basically the same problem as listed above.

There are some other suggestions I'd like to make, but you don't seem to respond well to criticism, so I'll just stop here since I've already made the most important points clear.
Topic Starter
soulfear
Sorry,I think they're fine. :)
Jarby

soulfear wrote:

Alright. Just keep in mind that it won't be getting ranked in this state.
Shiro

soulfear wrote:

Would you mind explaining ? I checked the map and I have no idea why the patterns Jarby pointed out are what they are.

Also, are these K-ON tags really needed ? Is there a direct relation between the map and K-ON ?

Oh, btw, you don't kudosu mod posts if you fix nothing of what was said.
Topic Starter
soulfear
I don't mind explaining,but if you play the BMS,you will know that sliders is 1/4 and give you so wide jump feel.
Please see my video of BMS of another,ty. :)
Also,I play my map many times,didn't feel it bad,and my friends as same as me.
Shiro
For the tags, wa. remixed celas used the alias "Akiyama Mio" in the BMS of Fighters 2010. I guess K-ON is a team name. The tags are remotely related, although I'd rather get rid of them as they aren't directly related and actually very situational.
ziin

soulfear wrote:

I don't mind explaining,but if you play the BMS,you will know that sliders is 1/4 and give you so wide jump feel.
Please see my video of BMS of another,ty. :)
Also,I play my map many times,didn't feel it bad,and my friends as same as me.
>he doesn't know the difference between 1/2 and 1/4

Also, you do know where the term "jump" came from, right? It's also called air, because you have to jump in the air to hit both notes since your feet are not hitting the ddr pad, and you can't put your weight on the other foot.

Your video of another proves that the sliders at 9 are not even jumps. There's a measly one note to hit.

Pointless awkward difficulty is stupid and should be unrankable.
Topic Starter
soulfear
:O...this is not ddr,sir,it give me jump feel because played with high speed then play it you will feel it jump to one long note to anothe long note.
Shiirn
Then make it a smaller jump and less silly.
ziin
DDR is BMS with 4 buttons and a different scoring method. That's not a jump in DDR. Since DDR and BMS are virtually the same game, that can't be a jump in BMS. Since osu! is a different game, you can put a jump there, but you can't use BMS to validate the jump.

Beat placement generally follows the time-distance-equality rule (holding Alt while placing beats enforces this). This means you shouldn't have some fast notes with huge distance between them followed by closely placed but slow notes. This gets really confusing if the player isn't the person who designed the beatmap! Having some logic to the placement should be one of your goals.
These jumps are not logical, and are inconsistent with the rest of the beatmap. Either make everything else 4.0x + spacing or decrease the spacing of the jumps which don't exist in BMS.
Avadon_old
you suck
Avadon_old

kurohana
i love this map ^w^
star
friendok
star
minyeob
Bubbled 0.0
Jarby
No changes were made to the map. My points still stand.
Avadon_old
煞筆,你碉堡了
Avadon_old

Jarby wrote:

Hyper:

00:25:342 (1,2,3,4) - 8.46x distance between these objects when there is no major shift intensity in the music warranting it at all? We can't have that. It's a lot more apparent when you consider that there are no other jumps this extreme elsewhere in the map. It's a needlessly difficult mess of a pattern.

Another:

There are some other suggestions I'd like to make, but you don't seem to respond well to criticism, so I'll just stop here since I've already made the most important points clear.
What a funny reason,are you pro player?
noooooo,you suck,your play skill like a shit.
no...shit is more pro than you,sorry:<
Shiirn

Avadon wrote:

Jarby wrote:

Hyper:

Another:

What a funny reason,are you pro player?
noooooo,you suck,your play skill like a shit.
no...shit is more pro than you,sorry:<
"LOL YOU CANNOT DO IT YOU MAD" is not a valid reason in mapping. Not like you can do it, either?
Avadon_old
the things you can't do so much in the world,why you can said others can't do it?
you are god?
go back to play your CTB,shit.
understand?
Jarby
Avadon, this is not about what is and what isn't possible to play, it's about what does and what does not make sense. I stated as much in my post. I'd appreciate it if you would calm yourself done for a moment and try to understand why I'm doing this. You'll get nowhere by insulting everyone that disagrees with you.
Topic Starter
soulfear
OK,Fixed.
Shiirn
My face when the 8x jumps became 4x.
My face when you didn't touch Another

Are you trolling, or are you that lazy? These sliders are the only think keeping your crappy map from ranking. If you fix them so that they're not as outright stupid, there will be nothing left for anyone to complain about, and you will be able to rank this by calling some half-blind mats and bats to rank this.

Your random note stacking, your seemingly random patterns, your cross-screen jumps for no reason, your 1/4th sliders spammed across the editor with no real patterning or thought, your inability to make anything that makes sense, we can't argue against these. Because it's apparently your mapping style. We can, however, argue against things that are obviously flaws and are not anywhere near as subjective.

Taking a look at Another, I can even see that your hitsounding is half done! You have some decent clap patterns near the end, but they don't cover anything but one small beat section and ignore the rest!

For the sake of all that is good in mapping, put some thought and effort into your maps.

There should be the slightest bit of responsibility in you to make your maps good rather than LOLRANK. Your mapping style, at is core, is actually very nice when you put effort and actually care about what you are mapping. You have tons of potential but you just don't give a shit, apparently.

If you need someone to translate for you, I will find someone.

如果你需要有人为你翻译(譯),我会(會)找人。
Topic Starter
soulfear
Thanks for advice,but I want that part a bit jump sorry,and about the hitsound,it's my style.
and rest?why should I have a rest,I don't know.
xsrsbsns
I'm just gonna quote some wise guy from Aha?

RandomJibberish wrote:

I, however, do find this map fun. People are different.
Of course, fuck me and my opinion because I am only a player who actually plays maps :)

Edit:

Larto wrote:

because you don't actually understand the situation
ohno I knew this would happen, I should have put a note below explaining instructions of using that quote unedited.
was tired of seeing people say 'doesnt make sense' and shit, and responding to them
also you might want to try 'fun' to 'takable in ranked maps'

Edit2:

Larto wrote:

so let's just be nice and stop shitting up the thread <3
okay <3
Jarby
Well, this is an improvement as it is, but I simply think that the ends should be drawn back 1/4 to make this more feasible if you're going to have jumps of that length. Here, check the attached .osu, I've changed it to this which I find acceptable enough.

Download: wa. remixed celas - Suishou-Sekai ~Fracture~ (soulfear) [Hyper].osu
Larto

xsrsbsns wrote:

I'm just gonna quote some wise guy from Aha?

RandomJibberish wrote:

I, however, do find this map fun. People are different.
Of course, fuck me and my opinion because I am only a player who actually plays maps :)

*to arguments in which they don't

EDIT: so yes, this basically does mean _fuck you and your opinion_ because you don't actually understand the situation

EDIT2: and apparently the mapper is fixing everything now so let's just be nice and stop shitting up the thread <3
Charles445
Do what Jarby said. 4.00x is too much for the Hard, even if it is a slider jump.
Jarby
I'm glad that this ordeal was sorted out.
tsuka
:lol:
Curisu
lol 水晶世界
minyeob
yeap those sliders were gay
Firo Prochainezo
lolsliders are lol
Tenshi-nyan

Shiirn wrote:

crappy map outright stupid

Your random note stacking, your seemingly random patterns, your cross-screen jumps for no reason, your 1/4th sliders spammed across the editor with no real patterning or thought, your inability to make anything that makes sense,

For the sake of all that is good in mapping, put some thought and effort into your maps

There should be the slightest bit of responsibility in you to make your maps good
rather than LOLRANK. You have tons of potential but you just don't give a shit, apparently.
I agree, my friend. I so frickin agree.
show more