forum

What is the additional 0:0:0:0: at the end of hit objects?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
vKarl
I don't see in a few of my files that the 0:0:0:0: at the end of each hit object is ever used. Is it required? This is for a programming project.

Also, how can I get status to talk in the osu!dev channel because I plan on releasing a big project sooner or later and I will definitely need some help with rendering sliders :'D

Thank you in advance for the help! :D
7ambda
You won't be able to get access for that reason. Generally, you'd have to contact peppy and say you want to volunteer on the LAZER project by showing him some of your GitHub projects, then wait to see if he accepts you.
Topic Starter
vKarl

F1r3tar wrote:

You won't be able to get access for that reason. Generally, you'd have to contact peppy and say you want to volunteer on the LAZER project by showing him some of your GitHub projects, then wait to see if he accepts you.

Oh ok I think I understand... I probably won't get access anyway since I won't be working in .NET :'D

But does anybody know what the 0:0:0:0: is? I've seen conflicting reports but I've never seen anything other than 0:0:0:0:, so it seems unnecessary. :)
Seijiro
It's for hitsounding.
Go check https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1086357&m=0 (hitsounds diff) and you'll see how it works
abraker

vKarl wrote:

Also, how can I get status to talk in the osu!dev channel because I plan on releasing a big project sooner or later and I will definitely need some help with rendering sliders :'D
You can look at my slider code implementation here if you need help figuring stuff out.
Topic Starter
vKarl

abraker wrote:

vKarl wrote:

You can look at my slider code implementation here if you need help figuring stuff out.
Mmm yes thank you for your offer! I'll definitely be in contact with you later. First I need to get the very first barebones program solved :)