Fall 2016 Anime First Impressions Chart

posted
Total Posts
show more
Yohanes
Okusama ga Seitokaichou!+! Oh, yeaaahh. Bring the bewbs

WWW.Working!! As a fan of this Working franchise, I'm glad to see this kind of settings again. But for me the story felt very rushed and didn't give much time to make a meaningful relationship with the audience, which is the most important things on SoL anime. I can't say I hate it because it's still only my first impression

Hibike! Euphonium 2 Oh yeah, If you like the first season you're gonna like this too.

Keijo!!!!!!!! Lol, I never expect that I'll greened out this anime. Despite of all the fanservice (which isn't much, surprise surprise) that was a very enjoyable first episode, all the characters are likeable and those fighting scene is much better than i was expecting, let's see what this show will bring though

Long Riders! In a nutshell, this show is like Bakuon!! (show that I completely hate) with less sexual reference, no motors (bicycle instead of motorbike) and better character (which is subjective). I try 2 to 4 more episode to decide whether I'm going to drop it or not

I don't have time to watch any other show, but I probably will add several more first impression in the future
blissfulyoshi
WWW.Working!!: I just didn't feel it was funny. Admittedly I might have gotten tired of Working since I didn't even finish s3, but a majority of the jokes fell through for me. (Also, how does someone get a prime number when they multiply 8 by an unknown single digit number)

Watashi ga Motete Dousunda: I don't understand Fujoshi jokes, so pretty much everything in this show went over my head.
Adder
Teekyuu 8
Luqanted
Okusama ga Seitokaichou!+!: I loved the manga version so far and I loved the first series, hoping this one will give me a 10/10~!
Adder
Bernard-jou iwaku
EneT
Drifters: Well, it's made by the same person who made Hellsing so there's that. I watched the OVA and read a little bit of the manga and the feeling I get from it is basically Hellsing without vampires so I'll see how the animation goes. Story is kind of generic and over done (Guy from the real world gets transported into a fantasy world) and the comedy doesn't seem to be translated well from it's manga form as it feels really out of place in anime form but I'll let it slide since I've been longing to watch something Hellsing-esque anyways.
Shurelia
Getsuyoubi no Tawawa : Mmh, Didn't expect that there's another show that I could pick for this show. It's a short one yet quite enjoyable. I love the girl (somewhat unique) art since I saw that on the manga. I REALLY hope the story won't be as depressing like the manga.
Topic Starter
Kyonko Hizara
Natsume Yuujinchou Go: It's Natsume, I've liked all of the other seasons, so I really don't feel like this is going to be much different from the others, but in a good way.

Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari: Could you really even call this raising a child since the kid isn't a real child. Series of a similar genre with the child raising can produce some really light and "feel good" ones, but this didn't feel good at all.
EneT
Keijo!!!!: I didn't read up on anything about this anime so I had no idea what it was about when going in. I thought it was an anime about swimming when I saw the picture so I decided to check it out but I got something completely different. Kind of disappointed that I didn't get a swimming anime but I'll settle for this. I don't really care if the plot is shite or whatever, it has butts, it has alot of butt zoom-ins and I like butts, I'm a lover of butts, did I mention that I like butts?
Anyways, I like butts and the ecchi in the anime so far is the right type of ecchi. It doesn't drown you with random panty shots or erotic looking boobies; it doesn't randomly place ecchi moments to give the male viewers fan service and instead integrates the ecchi into the plot. Alot like Shokugeki no Souma in a sense. I generally don't like ecchi since they're so full of cliche but when it's used in a smart way, I don't mind.
Firis Mistlud
Girlish Number: While Chitose gives me a hit for her personality for this show, the plot is somehow boring, is more like i am trying to watch a child growing up, not pretty much major events happens, having some jobs.... little chit chat.... and then eating and drinking.... I know it's a slice of life anime but i only liked the protagonist's personality

Keijo!!!!!!!!: As far, This has been one of the most creative concept of sports i ever seen, although it's kinda like Girlish Number, which kinda like to watch the main protagonist improving, but at least it doesn't really bored me out tbh.

Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku: I can't give a detailed description on that, maybe i should say that i really liked Nemurin in this show? Or Snow White doesn't give a fuck on anyone who did to her? idk. nevertheless, it's oddly satisfying

Stella no Mahou: The op and ed song, yes, but the plot, no, i almost want to give a red on this show, but what i only liked though is it's jokes and lolis, not pretty much impresses me

ViVid Strike!: Man, It's so satisfying to watch someone punching others, especially in ep4 when one scene is a bloody mess
Adder
Mahou shoujo Ikusei Keikaku: not a first impression, watched 12 eps, it is insanely amazing.