show more
ColdTooth
I am not dead!

*makes a map*
NaomiMinette
MusclesJohnny
yay~~~
thelewa
if you're allowed to post a message with that amount of content relevant to the thread, so am I

YAY~
Kyonko Hizara
FiW needs to upload another part to Horse Women
xasuma
Why ponies. Why
Kyonko Hizara
Because horses are a large part of today's teenage and adult culture
Kebiin
ponies 4 lyf
ColdTooth
da

play my maps

mod my maps

moooodd my poni maps

poni

!faq lines
Kyonko Hizara

Posting pics of mine before my bae can show off his :U
NaomiMinette
I hate you ;~; I want a pony plush...
Kyonko Hizara
http://www.buildabear.com/shopping/sear ... ittle+pony go crazy
Pinkie and RD are being discontinued soon
NaomiMinette
There isn't a nearby Build-a-Bear where I live, and I can't order anything online...
ColdTooth
Blazevoir she isn't the only one

Kyonko Hizara

ColdTooth wrote:

Blazevoir she isn't the only one

Tiny lame Applejack

I have that one
NaomiMinette
You guys still suck... I don't have any RL MLP stuff ;~;
NaomiMinette
Really sorry about the doublepost/necroing(?), but I figured I'd post this since this has relevancy as to what's going on with JanAnimations:

Vuelo Eluko
i have a Trixie dog tag :3
Kyonko Hizara
Did anyone go to Bronycon this year?
NaomiMinette
As usual, nope for me T_T
Revy-
wat
Vuelo Eluko

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

spaghetti central
i prefer my own spaghetti
NaomiMinette

Riince wrote:

spaghetti central
Stay on topic, please.
Kyonko Hizara

Riince wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

spaghetti central
That has nothing to do with my question.
Vuelo Eluko

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

it's basically a "no" from me by saying i dislike the high concentration of other peoples spaghetti bronycon brings to bear.
Kyonko Hizara

Riince wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

it's basically a "no" from me by saying i dislike the high concentration of other peoples spaghetti bronycon brings to bear.
Spaghetti has nothing to do with Bronycon, so unless you have something to provide that is horse related then kindly bug off.

So guys, Rainbow Rocks is coming soon, does anybody know if showings have been posted anywhere?
Vuelo Eluko

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Spaghetti has nothing to do with Bronycon, so unless you have something to provide that is horse related then kindly bug off.

So guys, Rainbow Rocks is coming soon, does anybody know if showings have been posted anywhere?
Please it's very related to everything anyone i ever knew who went to bronycon has said of it
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... =Spaghetti

i dont know why you guys had to drag this out to so many posts. im just trying to explain my meaning as it's a term very widely known and used in the fandom i figured it would be known here. my bad but seriously holy buck.
NaomiMinette
This is why I tend to avoid slang...

Anyway, @ Kyonko: I don't think they posted locations yet.
Kyonko Hizara

Blazevoir wrote:

This is why I tend to avoid slang...

Anyway, @ Kyonko: I don't think they posted locations yet.
Oh okay. Since it was coming out in September (I think) I was thinking maybe they had something up about dates. I hope there is a cinema closer to me showing it than how last time the closest was an hour away.
NaomiMinette
At least you HAVE a cinema they'll air it at (if it's following the same locations as the last movie, anyway) ;~; The "closest" one for me is like 1 1/2 hours away ._. (And it's not worth the trip, honestly...)
Kyonko Hizara

Blazevoir wrote:

At least you HAVE a cinema they'll air it at (if it's following the same locations as the last movie, anyway) ;~; The "closest" one for me is like 1 1/2 hours away ._. (And it's not worth the trip, honestly...)
The reason I didn't go to the last one was because I had no friends that wanted to go with me. Also at most cinemas people will line up hours early to get seats. I recently saw a one time showing movie at a cinema here and there was no queuing up in lines to wait to get into the movie, only the regular long food lines.
ztrot
I'm not going to see this one either
Kyonko Hizara

ztrot wrote:

I'm not going to see this one either
Come with me. I don't want to go alone.
NaomiMinette
Something I randomly found (I'M BORED, OKAY?):

Kyonko Hizara

Blazevoir wrote:

Something I randomly found (I'M BORED, OKAY?):

The fluffiness makes them look like Bat ponies
NaomiMinette
I still need to make my bat pony OC >.>

Meanwhile on EqD, I suddenly want to watch G3 MLP:

Kyonko Hizara
I don't keep up with when the hub shows reruns. I only really care when there are new episodes.
NaomiMinette

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I don't keep up with when the hub shows reruns. I only really care when there are new episodes.
I don't care about the reruns either, but apparently the stuff shown in the video I posted earlier was airing inbetween episodes.
Kyonko Hizara

Blazevoir wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I don't care about the reruns either, but apparently the stuff shown in the video I posted earlier was airing inbetween episodes.
The hub cares about reruns but we don't. They care enough to have inbetween stuff for a marathon. Does anyone even watch the reruns, because nobody I know does
NaomiMinette
PONIES The Anthology IV and V announcement:

EDIT: I found this article very interesting. It's a very long read, but I think it's worth it.
show more