Snails & Pegboard Nerds - Deep In The Night

posted
Total Posts
show more
Naxess
Alright, metadata here. Good luck!
Sonnyc
Insane.
00:27:185 (1) - 00:33:585 (1) - Can you use some ordinary looking sliders for here? The shape felt a bit abnormal while the music wasn't really different from other parts.
01:03:485 (2,3) - 01:41:885 (2,3,4) - Can you have a consistent expression here? The music doesn't really feel much different to create such inconsistency.
02:06:985 (6,1) - 04:02:185 (6,1) - Can you start the combo from (6)? The current design doesn't look nice to indicate the rhythms nicely.
02:49:585 - Finish felt quite random here.

Not bad, actually pretty fine enough. Not going to nominate this since the random placements of the kiai didn't felt organized for me. Best of luck~
Topic Starter
vanucik

Sonnyc wrote:

Insane.
00:27:185 (1) - 00:33:585 (1) - Can you use some ordinary looking sliders for here? The shape felt a bit abnormal while the music wasn't really different from other parts. These forms do not look so boring, but I will make them a little smoother
01:03:485 (2,3) - 01:41:885 (2,3,4) - Can you have a consistent expression here? The music doesn't really feel much different to create such inconsistency. This is the second and most difficult kiai, why not put a note?
02:06:985 (6,1) - 04:02:185 (6,1) - Can you start the combo from (6)? The current design doesn't look nice to indicate the rhythms nicely. ok
02:49:585 - Finish felt quite random here. It is the only part with two powerful claps, so I want to emphasize them with finish

Not bad, actually pretty fine enough. Not going to nominate this since the random placements of the kiai didn't felt organized for me. Best of luck~
Namki
ура, поздравляю с первым баблом
pishifat
since the stuff from sonny was pretty minor, i'll qualify
Shmiklak
Ебать чё. Грацую Ваня, я думал я не доживу до этого
Lama Poluna
грац!!1!
Ambu5h
f**king finally
AncientMario
Красава, Ванусик! Поздравляю