forum

Iori Nomizu - Ma.Ka.Se.Te Tonight (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Magical Pokie
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2011年4月10日 at 16:42:26

Artist: Iori Nomizu
Title: Ma.Ka.Se.Te Tonight (TV Size)
Source: korewa zombie desuka?
Tags: Optimal kerry wood, and lk plug ismail
BPM: 181
Filesize: 2424kb
Play Time: 01:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. Haruna (2.83 stars, 82 notes)
  2. KEY (4.8 stars, 182 notes)
  3. Nazo (3.52 stars, 95 notes)
Download: Iori Nomizu - Ma.Ka.Se.Te Tonight (TV Size)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
lol^^
wangjl1110
作图不易。。支持一下。。。
Topic Starter
Magical Pokie
lol
Cirno
All below are just suggestions.
Red = I strongly think you should fix it.

[General]
...I can't understand your custom diff names. Could you explain them in your map description?
KIAI time doesn't have an end. Add an inherited section (green line) at the end of the map with KIAI off please.

Your patterns seem like random to me. Please play some more good maps and pay attention to how their hitobjects are arranged on the screen. Try to imitate some of your favorite mappers, and think about what made you love their maps. Also please stop playing old maps (2007, 2008, early 2009 stuff), and play some newly ranked maps. Old maps are limited to their era and very few of them are considered well mapped today. Playing them cannot help you with mapping.
Spacing should be consistent most of the time, and should be changed only when it fits the music. Changing spacing randomly all the time is just going to make the map unplayable.

Source = Korewa Zombie Desuka?

[KEY]
00:37:126 (1,2) - Random speedup... This is too fast and too eggpain, and most importantly doesn't fit the music. Please replace with 1.0x SV sliders.
00:38:204 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - Random speedup again. Do not add random 2x sections. Use 2x when necessary only. Also move to 00:38:121
00:50:883 (4) - hidden repeat arrow is unrankable
01:10:773 (8) - ^
01:18:231 (7) - ^
01:22:707 (1,2,3,4) - random slowdown... This doesn't make any sense. Make the spacing even please.
I don't suggest mapping high difficulties when you can't even play Hard/Insane yourself. Continue to play more maps and learn from the mappers. I think you should remap this after you attain 10000PC, and when you could at least FC some 5 star [Hard]s.

[Nazo]
00:30:828 - map this gap...
00:45:580 (1,2,3,4) - Ctrl+J please. Overlapping like this is inappropriate.
01:01:160 - insert break
About your rhythm... Well imo you should try to follow the vocal, like your last part, in a 3.5 star diff. In short remap please...

[Haruna]
Spacing is a mess. Please use at least Grid 3 and re-arrange everything.

In general, I think you should get more playing experience and remap this later. Since your previous plays mainly consisted of old and eggpain maps, you should play new maps ONLY for at least 5000PC more to get a sense about what's a good map and what's bad. After that please consider remapping.

No star for now.
Topic Starter
Magical Pokie
楼上的我是中国人- -
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.