1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Feature Requests
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +20
show more
posted

Underforest wrote:

Nope, not needed. It's too hard to create a desktop shortcut?
No it's not. Actually, osu! installs with the Shortcut for us.

But I'll have to go to the Desktop now, don't I?
posted

Bara- wrote:

I have it locked on the menubar om the bottom of the screen (works on Both Windows/Mac). It requires 1 click, as opposed to opening the browser and such
It's a no for me
True.
posted
Please don't quintuple (?) post
posted

Bara- wrote:

Quadruple.
posted
Fair enough
posted
Yes please. It would be neat if it was assigned to the osu! logo on the new site (optional, of course). Bonus if it takes you straight to your beatmap list.
posted

Bara- wrote:

Really, learn how to multiple quote in the same post please. I don't really want to waste time on doing something you should be doing yourself so consider it a warning (with possible silence if I see it again)

Bara- wrote:

I have it locked on the menubar om the bottom of the screen (works on Both Windows/Mac). It requires 1 click, as opposed to opening the browser and such
It's a no for me
Dude, really, either if you have the site opened or not it takes 2 split seconds to open it that way with no additional waste of time for developers to code this stuff. Try to put yourself in their shoes, and not only yours, since you have the solution to your problem already.
posted
oke now this is very very cool
posted
EDIT: Sorry.
posted
Thanks for actually reading what I write with the appropriate mindset.

My whole point was that you have the solution to your problem already, without any additional coding from the developers:

Now tell me what need do you have for the feature you're suggesting...
posted

MrSergio wrote:

Thanks for actually reading what I write with the appropriate mindset.

My whole point was that you have the solution to your problem already, without any additional coding from the developers

Now tell me what need do you have for the feature you're suggesting...
My weak argument would be that I use Rainmeter and hide my taskbar, never using it again. :)