forum

ColumnLineWidth issue?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ce2
So the skin I've been using (and changed around a bit myself for personal preference) has got me stuck. The last thing I wish to change is the columnlinewidth however it is nowhere in the file. How would I go about removing the columnline when there is no line to change values?

Also since Ive never really posted in the forumns, Im not sure as to how I can link the skin so you can see for youselves what I mean.
Starrodkirby86
If ColumnLineWidth isn't in your skin.ini to begin with, just add it yourself~ When a setting isn't in the skin.ini, it reverts to the default widths (or 2,2,2,2,2).

So in the [Mania] section for your preferred keys, add a new line for ColumnLineWidth and define your own definition. :)

Here's the skin.ini page for easy reference.

And no worries. You can link a screenshot through Shift+F12, then using the [img] tags encapsulated over the URL to display that image, and for osu!skins, you can export the skin as an .osk and upload it through puush or your preferred easy upload site (I like using mixtape.moe).
Topic Starter
Ce2
Thanks! :)
Starrodkirby86
Be sure to use Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S to reload your skin assets, or switch skins and change back to see your changes. :)

I'm a fan of the hotkey, especially since it's pretty much on-the-fly.