Hope I posted in right forum

posted
Total Posts
36
show more
Topic Starter
Cookiedipp

Tornado wrote:

Dude.I tried to let my grandmother play FPS games 4 years ago.And yes.She actually shot someone randomly :D

Also; when I was living with my dad; he were just getting annoyed by the keyboard sounds so I wasnt playing when he was at home.He was saying me "Are you still playing this fast moving worm game?" Yeah he called my cursor a worm as though it hadnt any look of a worm :P
Haha that's great! My dad once told my mom that I'm "playing that epileptic seizure game again!" :lol:
NeXt4r_
my mom dont care if i am playing osu
Catgirl
here's a video of my dad playing osu from christmas 2013 lol



oops i'm about to get busted for account sharing for this

thanks dad for getting me banned
NeXt4r_

Catgirl wrote:

here's a video of my dad playing osu from christmas 2013 lol



oops i'm about to get busted for account sharing for this

thanks dad for getting me banned
ok
Runiel

Catgirl wrote:

here's a video of my dad playing osu from christmas 2013 lol



oops i'm about to get busted for account sharing for this

thanks dad for getting me banned
You naughty boy. Mr. Peppy has told us all to never share an account!
You silly silly naughty boy.
Catgirl
pretty sure it was offline anyway and the username just saved. didn't really have stable internet at my parents' house back then anyway lol
Topic Starter
Cookiedipp

Catgirl wrote:

pretty sure it was offline anyway and the username just saved. didn't really have stable internet at my parents' house back then anyway lol
Let's hope haha. But that replay was hilarious. I'm pretty sure my dad thinks Osu is super easy to play. But he would crash and burn on a 90 BPM 1 star map. :lol: One of these days I want to watch him try it just to see his reaction.
Catgirl

Cookiedipp wrote:

Let's hope haha. But that replay was hilarious. I'm pretty sure my dad thinks Osu is super easy to play. But he would crash and burn on a 90 BPM 1 star map. :lol: One of these days I want to watch him try it just to see his reaction.
from what i've found when getting really bad people to try to play, is that sliders are really confusing for them. i remember having him play another map that was literally half a star, and he was clicking the wrong ends of the sliders, and he couldn't even pass it. the only map he passed in like 30 minutes of playing was the tutorial. with a d rank lol

i always tried to get him to play various multiplayer games with me from time to time, and the only ones he seemed to enjoy and was decent at were racing games. because they're straightforward and it's pretty easy to figure out what to do. you just accelerate, brake, and steer, and crash into the other cars cause that's more fun than actually racing :^)
Topic Starter
Cookiedipp

Catgirl wrote:

i remember having him play another map that was literally half a star, and he was clicking the wrong ends of the sliders, and he couldn't even pass it. the only map he passed in like 30 minutes of playing was the tutorial. with a d rank lol
This brings me back to my first time playing Osu! xD I thought "Hmmm clicking circles? How hard can this be?" *takes tutorial* "WTF Is going on?! What am I doing?! * sliders show up. . . breaks a slider* SLOW DOWN YOU'RE GOING TO FAST!!!!" *spinner shows up, starts flailing mouse everywhere in a panic* :lol:
FuZ
xD tbh
Faunsce
Lmao osu cost so much that I needed a small loan of a million dollars. : ^)
Please sign in to reply.

New reply