forum

[Memorial] 11t Tribute Art/Gfx

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheAnzy
Hello,

As most of us already know we lost one of our most loved storyboarder of all time 11t, but he will always be in our hearts no matter what. Today I post here with a special reason and that is to express my feelings and to give 11t a goodbye. You have left a great mark in the osu community and you will never be forgotten. Post anything so he can be proud of us and may him rest in peace, sayonara~ 11t, welcome home....

From Reddit post quote:
[–]cosmicflowers 292 points 2 days ago*

He passed away on July 25th, 2016. Many of us have only recently been notified. 11t was in his mid-20's. I don't know/remember the exact date of his birth or age, but he was around the same age as me (I'm almost 24).

A bit of perspective, coming from someone who knew him personally. 11t was an extremely bright, talented, caring individual. He always believed in me and my capabilities, even when I didn't live up to them. He always pushed and inspired me to do more in my life, even though I didn't make many of his dreams of me come true. He never gave up on me, even when I had myself.

You can browse some of his work on osu, there were several ranked maps he had a hand in. He was an absolutely brilliant individual, and contributed much to the area of storyboarding. He was an excellent mapper too, his maps were amazing fun to play. He was also a talented artist, and made music on the side.

A person of interminable kindness, beloved by everyone who met him. A hard worker and devoted until the very end.

Au revoir, friend. It was a pleasure to have met and spoken with you. I'll never forget you.

I wonder if this can make it into his userpage for a good memory...

Original [1920x1080]
Hny
RIP
stal
Rest in peace, 11t.
Dreamless-
RIP :'(
Tae
This is nice to see, such a shame though.
LigerZero
R.I.P :(((((
ExMono
Ok.. Im not crying...
don;t crying...
crying...

my eyes full with my tears now :( :( :( :(
Flanster
I'm locking this thread for obvious reasons. With all due respect, this is an art subforum and this topic's content has almost zero relation to it.