[self-deleted]
Jukkii
play higher bpm streams
that might help
rekhichem

-Jukke- wrote:

play higher bpm streams
that might help
k but how ? if I spam blue zenith would that help ? .-. I suffer from that too and I don't know how to deal with that at all pls help >w< , what is the best way to "play more high bpm maps" ? pls :c
Jukkii
basically take what you can stream and slowly go up
Topic Starter
Helyana
[self-deleted]
Frikandel
Don't play bpm you struggle with. You say you can do 200bpm pretty well. Play that more, become an expert in that speed. You will see that higher then 200bpm becomes easier for you then too.

It's like running a marathon. You don't start with a 50km run. You build up your stamina, you become good at shorter distances first.
Yuudachi-kun

Frikandel wrote:

Don't play bpm you struggle with.
As someone who has lots of fcs on 250-270 bpm longstream maps, this is terrible advice. If you never play X bpm you're never going to improve to that bpm.

For me it went (in terms of short stream and burst), 180 bpm -> 220 bpm -> 240 bpm -> 270 bpm as the main jumps. After that it's all about developing the left arm muscle to stream longer at each bpm.

But I don't care about accuracy though.
Frikandel

Khelly wrote:

Frikandel wrote:

Don't play bpm you struggle with.
As someone who has lots of fcs on 250-270 bpm longstream maps, this is terrible advice. If you never play X bpm you're never going to improve to that bpm.

For me it went (in terms of short stream and burst), 180 bpm -> 220 bpm -> 240 bpm -> 270 bpm as the main jumps. After that it's all about developing the left arm muscle to stream longer at each bpm.

But I don't care about accuracy though.
It's good advice. Worked for me and I have no trouble to about 240bpm and can do up to 270bpm on a good day.
Yuudachi-kun
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/73473?m=0

Could you fc this with dt? (Or at least the streams)

Passing delrio, as a diff example, when I was stuck in the ~240 range was what entered me into the world of being able to practice 270. I don't believe in "gradually increasing" the speed. At some point you have to make some leap of +10 or so bpm and develop your muscles through the pain.
chainpullz
TL;DR if your name isn't like mithew or smth you're better off not pretending to be able to stream 270bpm in front of khelly. :^)
Zain Sugieres
Khelly is just a high bpm bursts spammer :v

Kind of like DJ Fuduji but DJ spams streams
chainpullz

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Have you not seen khelly playing deceit for 2 hours straight? Last I checked those aren't bursts. :^)
Zain Sugieres
How about high combo score it and say that me again
Endaris
Yeah, I've seen Khelly dying on a 250bpm deathstream. He was overstreaming, thought he was understreaming and went berserk. Then notelock occured and he died :^)
Zain Sugieres
Typical spammer LUL
7ambda

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Typical spammer LUL
How can you not spam on 250-270 deathstreams?
Yuudachi-kun

Zain Sugieres wrote:

How about high combo score it and say that me again
I think my record combo on the deceit was x700-800 or something.
Zain Sugieres
Pfft 700 isn't even hard I can get 1000 on Apparition ending easy I just get stressed too much
Yuudachi-kun

Zain Sugieres wrote:

I have worse acc than fuduji
mithew
khelly is a better streamer than me