forum

[resolved] [Taiko]earned pp not added to total, score not in top ranks

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hypello
Problem Details:
EDIT: IT IS FIXED! thanks
I got a score on Renard - Da Nu Nuttah [Nogard] on taiko, no mods, and it is showing up in the global highscores.
It is not showing up in my top ranks on my userpage, though. First i had 98.15% on the song, and this was like 200+ pp.
Now i got 99,16% and it's not showing up anymore, while my top ranks range from 175pp-280pp, and therefore it should be there. I also don't get any pp from it, which is the biggest problem.
Would be great if this top rank could be updated. Thanks in advance.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20160821.1 (latest)
Topic Starter
Hypello

this isn't in my top scores, either
Topic Starter
Hypello

and this one not showing up either o_O
Doyak
I and one more person I saw are having this problem too. Probably pp system isn't fully back after some problems with the server, so I think we need to wait until it goes back to normal entirely. The new scores you made requires a full recalculation of all scores you made, but it's not updating yet.
Topic Starter
Hypello

Doyak wrote:

I and one more person I saw are having this problem too. Probably pp system isn't fully back after some problems with the server, so I think we need to wait until it goes back to normal entirely. The new scores you made requires a full recalculation of all scores you made, but it's not updating yet.
This is what I was thinking too, by the way no pp for #1 ranks either, while pp they were showing up for others that had the #1 before me (above 100pp apparently)
Well let's hope they will show up eventually, cause osu!standard doesn't have this problem, only taiko at the moment..
Doyak
Yeah, I guess there's no other ways than waiting until it fixes itself, or a dev notices this problem.
Horiiizon
-
Topic Starter
Hypello

Horiiizon wrote:

I havent recieved pp for any score in 3 hours including increasing highscores and setting new scores, if your score(s) are submitted it should be fine and you should get the pp eventually.

Also I am the one other person Doyak reffered :D
Okay, glad to see that I'm not the only one with this problem :P
Hope scores will be updated later.. xD
Doyak
Seems it is fixed, at least for me.
Horiiizon
It is now fixed for me :)