forum

double tap after sliders

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ExiledAkuma
recently have been starting 4* and have hit a wall with these stupid things.. can never seem to hit these properly any tips for help on these? usually try z-xz
Sandy Hoey
that is normally the pattern that I use. Can you hit triples properly? It is basically the same concept, but with a longer first note.
Topic Starter
ExiledAkuma
can do triples just fine but i really just cant get used to these
Sandy Hoey
Well, if you only just started running into these recently like you said, you'll get used to them eventually. Its just a timing thing I'm assuming. Just keep on grinding, and if they are frustrating you, just play a different map. You'll come back in a couple weeks and ask how you thought they were hard at all
dung eater
They are usually meant to sound like a triple with tje slidered as the first sound.
I Give Up
z-xz is ideal way of doing it but I tend to z-zx it every now and then as well does not matter later.
Xyrus_old_1
It's just a case of getting used to 2 taps for 3 beats instead of 3 taps for 3 beats. If your problem is breaking the slider and you use Z--X-Z, then keep holding the 1st Z down until you press X. If your problem is tapping out the double after the slider, then all you can do is keep playing these patterns until you get used to them. You'll get there eventually.