forum

[invalid] Ability to undo a move in editor

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +5
Topic Starter
Laxxer
I've looked around for a bit and I don't think this is a repeat

basically as title says there would be a button (or command) to undo a move in the editor like if you by accident:

-Delete a note (and forget where it originally was)

-Move a note (and forget where it originally was, which I do a lot)

-move a slider around with ctrl + g, h or j (which is a common mistake, I always mess that up and can never figure out what to press to fix the slider)

-misplace a note

-accidently press ctrl a then ctrl x (ok, that was a joke, but still that is the most annoying 'mistake' ever)

just a few suggestions
Starrodkirby86
Is the existing undo command (Ctrl+Z) not sufficient enough for you? o_O

Or do you want something more like version control, where you can revert to an older version of the map?
Lanturn
You can also revert to your last save by pressing control+shift+L if you'd like as well. Just beware that you will revert to the last time you saved the map. So use wisely!
Pawsu
This already exists. Use ctrl + z for the little mistakes as you mentioned, and ctrl + shift + l to the last time you saved the map.
Bara-
The client always saves the latest 20 (or 10?) changes you made. With Ctrl Z (or click on Undo in Edit) you'll revert them one by one
Underforest
yes, ctrl+z is better
Topic Starter
Laxxer

Bara- wrote:

The client always saves the latest 20 (or 10?) changes you made. With Ctrl Z (or click on Undo in Edit) you'll revert them one by one

oh thanks I never knew that, sorry xD