forum

[invalid] Uploading skins easier!

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
CDSWgrimly
I would like to see an easier way to upload skins to the forums page! I say that if you are gonna post a skin, you choose your file and then add screenshots to your skin! That's just my opinion, but hopefully this happens! It would be helpful to the community!
Bara-
People already do this? And are you aware that Skins aren't uploaded to osu, but to mirrors such as puush/dropbox/mega/mediafire etc.
Pawsu
We don't need polls in Feature Requests.

It's very easy to upload skins. All you need to do is click "export as .osk" via settings in the skin section, and upload the exported file to a file sharing website such as puush, dropbox, etc.

Uploading screenshots is also just as easy...All you need to do is press SHIFT + F12, which will upload the screenshot and upload to your browser.
Underforest

Pawsu wrote:

We don't need polls in Feature Requests.
You can just upload your skin in a online upload server
Rilene

Pawsu wrote:

It's very easy to upload skins. All you need to do is click "export as .osk" via settings in the skin section, and upload the exported file to a file sharing website such as puush, dropbox, etc.
It is easy, but I'm sure it can be even easier than this.
Nathanael
It's better to upload it somewhere else than giving peppy more costs to the bandwidth of the server.
We're only accepting original skins in the Skinning forum anyway. I am sure many players will upload their own self-mixed ones.

Besides there are already other sites that host beatmap skins where you can upload your elements and screenshots.

# Request Rejected