forum

Osu After long break

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MrSenseiii
Hi guys ... i had long break from osu ... now i cant even complete map -_- ... can i somehow get back to form ? I know ... i should play and play .... but its frustrating :( ( I wasnt good.. but at least i completed some maps :) )
Hiro-Senpai
I dont get where is the problem. You had a long break as u stated. And you are barerly 700pp. It's obvious that your skill went down
Play more and you will get in shape.
Snow901
Play more; I took a 2 month break from playing myself and was worse when I started playing consistently again. Start with easier maps, stuff that is fun and don't worry about trying to fc maps.
-Strawberry-
[deleted]
Runiel
I Give Up
Depending on how often you played before, it takes a few days up to a couple weeks.
Starrodkirby86
Focus less on the frustrations of things like, "Ugh, I'm not improving, I'm making such easy mistakes," or things like that, and just take it easy. Simply play more maps – download more beatmaps, join a game of multiplayer, try out different things. It'll only make you a better player, especially as you get past the derusting and into the improving state again.
FrzR
How did you go fast before?

You start out slow.