Total Posts
show more
Irreversible
DQ as per request to improve something in Normal
Dawns
First
Topic Starter
Pachiru
Ok so I reduced the cling cling hitsound volume, so I guess it's okay for now. (it was very annoying for me, so i lowed the volume of the hitsound)
I think we're good now.
Vulkin
wait im kinda curious
how do you rank a map with one of the gd'ers banned? O-o
Topic Starter
Pachiru
I got contact with Ayyri on Discord, so she send me code when she finished ~
Secretpipe
c t rapid!

gl pour remettre ça sur les rails pd
Topic Starter
Pachiru

Secretpipe wrote:

c t rapid!

T'inquiète même pas commandant !
Vulkin

Pachiru wrote:

I got contact with Ayyri on Discord, so she send me code when she finished ~
Oh, that makes sense i guess
Aurele

Secretpipe wrote:

c t rapid!

ça devrait bien se faire.

je bubblerais, mais bon hen :^)
qoot8123
Before this map got qualified, remember to enable "widescreen support" in taiko difficulties, because there is storyboard in this set.
Topic Starter
Pachiru

qoot8123 wrote:

Before this map got qualified, remember to enable "widescreen support" in taiko difficulties, because there is storyboard in this set.
Thanks for pointing out that, I applied this! :)
Aurele
T'as repoké Irreversible depuis?
Topic Starter
Pachiru
Non parce qu'il m'avait pas parlé de rebubble donc je sais pas si je dois le rappeler ou pas D:
Aurele
Un QAT qui dq pour quelque chose de mineur va normalement revenir pour requalifier.

Reparles-lui en au cas. Dans le pire, il va juste rebubble.
Topic Starter
Pachiru
C'est moi qui a demandé une DQ pour modifier juste une hitsound pour réduire le son, donc je pense pas qu'il voudra ;w;

Et puis j'ai l'impression que c'est bien plus compliqué de re-qualifier une map plutôt que de la qualifier xD
Ca me fait tilter a mort
Aurele
Pour quelque chose de peu majeur comme ça, demande à Irreversible s'il est intéressé à bubble ou requalif
riffy
You see, when you speak French no one really understands a thing and you pretty much leave modders without any clue of what exactly is happening. At least give a short comment on what you've discussed already :c

[General]
  1. Hitsounds must be .wav. Please replace or convert the soft-hitclap hitsound with a .wav one.
  2. Shouldn't Taiko difficulties have epilepsy warning enabled?
[Easy]
  1. 00:06:165 (1,1) - try to individually inverse (Ctrl+G), this way the whole Intro will stick to x0.4 spacing or some values around it. It ust makes it feel a bit better-thought.
    Note: it'd also be cool if you could match some beat/slidertick and the red anchor in the sliderbody. This way everything in these sliders would follow the song.
  2. 00:23:165 (2,3) - minor - the transition could be slightly improved by softening the angle between these two.What do you think about this picture?
  3. 01:02:165 (1,2,3) - the transition is not exactly smooth. Let's go for something a bit more natural here? example
[Normal]
  1. 00:16:165 (1,2) - given that this is the only overlap of this kind you probably should avoid this as it stands out of the context and feels a bit unfitting with your style.
  2. 00:47:165 (3) - minor - slightly overlaps with HP Bar. Is there any way to place it lower?
  3. 01:00:165 (1,2,3,4) - why do you turn (4) to go in a different direction? All four of these sliders follow similar beats, so it's probably better to make them look similar as well.
    00:52:165 (1,2,3,4) - same.
[Hard]
  1. 00:33:665 - why would you leave a strong beat unmapped? Perhaps you could have it mapped and add some 1/4 sliders, so that it doesn't feel too streamy. Or you could simplify the rhythm like this
I can't agree with the difficulty naming as I on't see a Normal working with 1/4 sliders. Probably something like Simple/Advanced/Challenging would be more accurate. Apart from that it's pretty neat, remind me to recheck it.
Topic Starter
Pachiru

Bakari wrote:

You see, when you speak French no one really understands a thing and you pretty much leave modders without any clue of what exactly is happening. At least give a short comment on what you've discussed already :c Indeed! I'm sorry, in the short discussion we had, Gabe told me to ask Irre for the re-bubble, but since he didn't checked the mapset, I wont do this, that's all :3
[General]
  1. Hitsounds must be .wav. Please replace or convert the soft-hitclap hitsound with a .wav one.
  2. Shouldn't Taiko difficulties have epilepsy warning enabled? Since there is no flashing stuff on the Taiko diffs SB, I think that it's quite useless to add it o,o But if you want me to add it, I can !
[Easy]
  1. 00:06:165 (1,1) - try to individually inverse (Ctrl+G), this way the whole Intro will stick to x0.4 spacing or some values around it. It ust makes it feel a bit better-thought.
    Note: it'd also be cool if you could match some beat/slidertick and the red anchor in the sliderbody. This way everything in these sliders would follow the song.
  2. 00:23:165 (2,3) - minor - the transition could be slightly improved by softening the angle between these two.What do you think about this picture?
  3. 01:02:165 (1,2,3) - the transition is not exactly smooth. Let's go for something a bit more natural here? example
[Normal]
  1. 00:16:165 (1,2) - given that this is the only overlap of this kind you probably should avoid this as it stands out of the context and feels a bit unfitting with your style. I agree that's something that I don't use anymore on the diff apart this, but I also did a small overlap on the Easy diff, and to me it doesn't look quite disturbing, also it kinda mark the strong beat, by going in the other way than the curving slider.
  2. 00:47:165 (3) - minor - slightly overlaps with HP Bar. Is there any way to place it lower?
  3. 01:00:165 (1,2,3,4) - why do you turn (4) to go in a different direction? All four of these sliders follow similar beats, so it's probably better to make them look similar as well.
    00:52:165 (1,2,3,4) - same.
[Hard]
  1. 00:33:665 - why would you leave a strong beat unmapped? Perhaps you could have it mapped and add some 1/4 sliders, so that it doesn't feel too streamy. Or you could simplify the rhythm like this
I can't agree with the difficulty naming as I on't see a Normal working with 1/4 sliders. Probably something like Simple/Advanced/Challenging would be more accurate. Apart from that it's pretty neat, remind me to recheck it.
Fixed everything that there is no answer! Thanks a lot for the mod Bakari! I really appreciate the help :)
riffy
Let's fix this broken heart.

Rebubbled.
Topic Starter
Pachiru
You repaired my broken heart ! ;_;
Thanks >w<
Kin
let's go :c
ZekeyHache
We just fixed a tail-tail overlap, neat style! Qualified~
Syns_old_1
Your first qualified map! Congratulations >U< I'm so happy for you!! :)
Topic Starter
Pachiru

HeyItsSins wrote:

Your first qualified map! Congratulations >U< I'm so happy for you!! :)
Thanks ! :)
Syns_old_1
np problem >U< You earned it
Miki4703
Deux point fermer la parenthèse
Topic Starter
Pachiru

Miki4703 wrote:

Deux point fermer la parenthèse
Arigathanks!