forum

newbie trying to skin osu ;<; help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GCAmazing
hello everyone :) , searching for some ideas bases to edit for my skin :v i found this topic t/461109/start=0 and discovered that i cant upload it, as well most of the stuff on my skin are from other ones and them i want to know, whats is allowed and what isn't to use from other skins?

if this question was already answered, send me the link please ;u;
__Killua__
Id go with just crediting the authors for the skins that you have used.
Topic Starter
GCAmazing

__Killua__ wrote:

Id go with just crediting the authors for the skins that you have used.
well "~*Howdy, this is my first OSU! skin :3 Most of the things here are from other skins just a few things
are made by me, All credit goes to the original artists~" its on the skin.ini doe it count?
__Killua__
I would put it on the post for the skin, just need to link the account or the skin
-Ryuichi-
The skinning forum is for sharing original skins. Do not upload other peoples work without permission. If you're going to upload a mixed skin, you must be able to provide permission within 24 hours of submitting or your thread will be moved to the wasteland.
Meaning that you cannot upload a skin with elements from other skins unless you've asked the creators of the elements's permissionl.
It's better to create your own elements if you will make and upload a skin.
Topic Starter
GCAmazing

-Ryuichi- wrote:

The skinning forum is for sharing original skins. Do not upload other peoples work without permission. If you're going to upload a mixed skin, you must be able to provide permission within 24 hours of submitting or your thread will be moved to the wasteland.
Meaning that you cannot upload a skin with elements from other skins unless you've asked the creators of the elements's permissionl.
It's better to create your own elements if you will make and upload a skin.
even the sound effects can't be used? ;u;