forum

[invalid] GameStop's Turn!

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Alexkuzi
NEW IDEA! USEING GAMESTOP GIFT CARDS TO BUY OSU SUPPOTER!

Gamestop Gift Cards+Osu!= Buy osu supporter With A GameStop Gift Card. :)

Do You Like The New Idea???????????

This Will Be In The Games Website. 8-)
Sandy Hoey
I guess it would be nice to add more methods of payment. But support this instead. t/341121 (its the same thing)

I 'm guessing someone has a couple extra gift cards lying around. LOL
Topic Starter
Alexkuzi
GameStop Cards Can Work to buy osu supporter!
Starrodkirby86
Nah man, it's really all about the Subway and BK Crown gift cards. That's the way to go.
Sandy Hoey
I think he is only saying this because he wants to buy supporter, but doesn't have an cash lying around. But he has some half used gamestop gift cards. He had request right before he made this one saying that people should get the first month of supporter for free
Topic Starter
Alexkuzi

Sandy Hoey wrote:

I think he is only saying this because he wants to buy supporter, but doesn't have an cash lying around. But he has some half used gamestop gift cards. He had request right before he made this one saying that people should get the first month of supporter for free
Topic Starter
Alexkuzi

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Nah man, it's really all about the Subway and BK Crown gift cards. That's the way to go.
oh um ok.
Topic Starter
Alexkuzi
Ganesop gift card can work.
Backfire
Lmao
Topic Starter
Alexkuzi
GAMESTOP GIFT CARDS ARE A NEW WAY TO BUY OSU SUPPORTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)
Bara-
Please don't spam

Anyways, VISA - prepaid cards are fine too!
You pay €25 and it gets converted to online credit
Pawsu
I doubt Peppy has any intention of adding any more payment methods. Prepaid cards work fine.

Also, please refrain from spamming and double posting.
Axon
please, no.
abraker
This request lost its seriousness by the 3rd post
NeVMiku

abraker wrote:

This request lost its seriousness by the 3rd post
lol.

Also, how many people will this even apply to?
cool username
lmao i actually wish that they work i have like 20 bucks lying around on gs cards
Pawsu

Pawsu wrote:

I doubt Peppy has any intention of adding any more payment methods. Prepaid cards work fine.
Bara-
^^
I always buy my supporter using VISA-Prepaid cards, which you can buy for €25,00 each
It works perfectly fine
NeXt4r_
pls stop we don't want to use gift card supporter we have this request for a lot of time please we not gonna add that to
to do list
Stefan
marking as invalid. If you haven't any ways to buy PaySafeCards or using credit cards (and PayPal) then don't count GameStop cards will be a thing.