This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
hey ~ M4M from ur qThank you very much!
- Choose Combo Colors
- Disable countdown?
- Any kind of tags?
- 1/2 at this bpm isnt really a good idea for an easy difficulty but since u used 1/2 quite a few times , i guess u r okay with that
- 00:18:677 (6) - Ends on a sound louder than the sound at 00:18:677 - i would suggest making it clickable . its clickable in the rest of the sections so why not inconsistent here? Okay
- 00:45:985 (5) - same here , this one actually ends on a loud cymbal sound which is a big factor . i would suggest removing the repeat and put a circle at the big white tick I somehow really think that the repeat fits here. Will change it if more point it out
- 00:55:601 (6) - and here aswell lol this is even more important than the above 2 since the kiai starts from the big white tick and the start of the kiai should rather be clickable Okay
- 01:03:677 (1) - remove nc for consistency Okay
- 01:15:985 (4,5) - for this how about copying 01:15:985 (4) - and pasting it 01:16:754 - here aswell , visuals would look nicer and since they support almost the same sound , having same shapes would be cool I like the variety it has now more
- 00:10:601 (3,5) - this looks kinda creepy lol and u know its because of the overlap ~ Something like http://puu.sh/qMt7e/5c3bdc8072.jpg would be cool Okay
- 00:20:408 (1) - unnecessary NC Okay
- 00:18:677 (5,1) - The spacing kinda kicked me off ~ its a bit too high , please nerf it Okay
- 01:01:754 (5,1) - very bad blanket Fixed
- 01:07:908 (5,1) - not really that bad , but it could be better . the blanket Looks good to me
- 01:22:235 (1,1) - recovery time might be tough ~ Even Modding Assistant said that lol Fixed
- 01:19:062 (1,2,3) - consistent spacing here? i dont see a reason for u to put such a big jump inbetween 01:19:639 (2,3) - Reduced spacing
- 00:16:754 (4,1) - this overlap is easily noticable in gameplay and looks kinda meh I dont think it looks weird though
- 00:41:177 (1) - 00:42:716 (1) - u dont need tjese ncs , really ~ there is no SV change or something and there is no nc there in other diffs aswell , they look kinda inconsistent so better remove them Fixed
- 00:57:331 (1,2) - this looks really bad tbh .. in non kiai parts they overlap a bit more because of a little lower SV but since u increased the sv a bit , they overlap a tiny bit which looks like really messy visually , either overlap them more or remove overlap They dont look ugly imo
- 01:00:408 (1,2) - Same here
- 01:02:716 (1) - 01:04:254 (1) - same nc thing Fixed
- 01:21:754 (6,7) - why such low spacing here while the sound at 01:22:139 - is so loud and it needs more emphasizing Okay
well thats it i guess
my map https://osu.ppy.sh/s/497583 so u wont have to go back to ur q
m4m qThank you <33generalImo, you could use a BG with a better quality. Also i dont really like the current one.
Also, combocolors?Easy00:03:677 (1) - something like this would look much better imo http://puu.sh/rSKdp.jpg Did something like that
00:13:677 (2) - x:410 y:55 ~ flows better I like mine more
00:19:062 (1) - x:18 y:126 ~ flows much better imo ~ you really should try that out. Mine flows good too
00:19:831 (3) - move this a little lower Okay
00:31:370 (1) - http://puu.sh/rSKoC.jpg Looks better and fits more to the music Okay
01:09:831 (3) - fix blanket Isnt noticable anyway
01:23:677 (1) - same as first http://puu.sh/rSKuE.jpg Okay
01:28:293 (1) - this spinner isnt rankable, it has to be 4 ticks away from the last not, yeah, i think you know. replace that with a circle or a long slider.normal00:06:754 (1,2) - should be stacked since you did that with 00:03:677 (1,2) - too, also it looks much better. I actually did that for variety at the beginning
00:11:754 (6,7,8) - try something like this, it flows much better https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6391687 Mine is good too though
00:13:677 (3) - should be less edgy Okay
00:33:485 (4) - should be straight after the slider ~ like this http://puu.sh/rSKHQ.jpg ~ flows better Okay
01:28:197 (1) - still not sure if this spinner is allowed. It is
Other diffs seem pretty fine imo.
I really like the song so i'll shoot a star for you.
GL with the map!
M4M from your queueThanks!
Easy, Normal and hard seems OK.
Almost all things are about the same.
00:19:062 (1,2) - avoid using this rhythm since song doesn't have supporting beats Fits pretty good with the vocals tbh
00:19:831 (3,4) - same problem
00:20:601 (1,2) - pro elo stereo
00:29:447 (5,6) - stack confuses me in playing, i think 00:29:447 (5) should work better when stacked with 00:28:870 (2) in this case Okay
00:32:908 (1) - reduce to 1/2 slider, don't do rhythms which are not exist - i heard it clearly when playing (you did it well on Insane) Okay
Okay, finally it's all from my mod.
M4M from my queue!
- Background isn't compressed, there you go! (1.5mb > 300kb)Bad Blanket DetectorThis tool is fully automated and made by Arphimigon.
Object at 00:06:177 - should be placed at: [306, 222] currently at: [307, 223] to move in line with slider at time 00:06:947 -
Object at 00:21:754 - should be placed at: [215, 143] currently at: [215, 140] to blanket slider body at time 00:22:139 -
Object at 00:47:716 - should be placed at: [395, 188] currently at: [400, 186] to blanket slider body at time 00:48:101 -
Object at 01:07:908 - should be placed at: [171, 207] currently at: [172, 204] to blanket slider body at time 01:08:293 -
Object at 01:26:370 - should be placed at: [302, 235] currently at: [301, 232] to blanket slider body at time 01:26:947 -
Object at 00:11:177 - should be placed at: [294, 255] currently at: [291, 255] to blanket slider body at time 00:11:754 -
Object at 00:19:639 - should be placed at: [193, 135] currently at: [195, 137] to blanket slider body at time 00:19:831 -
Object at 00:26:754 - should be placed at: [406, 253] currently at: [412, 252] to blanket slider body at time 00:27:139 -
Object at 00:37:139 - should be placed at: [386, 150] currently at: [390, 146] to blanket slider body at time 00:37:524 -
Object at 00:43:870 - should be placed at: [241, 160] currently at: [246, 159] to blanket slider body at time 00:44:447 -
Object at 01:19:254 - should be placed at: [411, 180] currently at: [413, 182] to blanket slider body at time 01:19:831 -
Object at 00:06:177 - should be placed at: [247, 280] currently at: [248, 281] to move in line with slider at time 00:06:562 -
Object at 00:17:716 - should be placed at: [146, 95] currently at: [151, 92] to blanket slider body at time 00:17:908 -
Object at 00:55:120 - should be placed at: [345, 246] currently at: [346, 247] to move in line with slider at time 00:55:216 -
Object at 00:55:793 - should be placed at: [270, 254] currently at: [271, 255] to move in line with slider at time 00:55:216 -
Object at 01:27:908 - should be placed at: [88, 324] currently at: [86, 318] to blanket slider body at time 01:27:524 -
Since this is a bot, it may be wrong.
00:31:370 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I don't know why, but keeping this jump pattern just doesn't fit. the song buildup goes on and it's the same pattern. THIS would be really cool. (this is badly done, but you get the idea) Did something else there
01:02:139 (1,1) - use the same shape nah
00:03:870 (2,1) - Could be perpendicular why?
00:11:754 (3) - Not perfect shape (two points on one side, only one on the other side?)
00:17:908 (3,6) - Not perfectly on the slider That nm doesnt matter
00:46:177 (4,5,6) - could be a perfect triangle That was not my intention
01:22:139 (5) - could be in the middle, looks good with a spinner Okay (like that)
00:31:370 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - NO. Do something like this instead will see what others think
00:37:524 (1) - the shape is too "complex" for a hard, do something easier to read (to me the red anchors are to close to the end and the head of the slider)
(things like 00:44:447 (3) - are more readable for example) Its not too complex
00:55:601 (7) - some bns will be against this, i'm not, but just so you know i dont think so
Solid mapset. Good luck!
also wow, this map's old O_O