i remap my diff guys
general: rhythm things mostly
same bg as ren diff but different combo colors nice
00:01:251 (2) - tbh I think this would be better if you have both (2) and the reverse arrow clickable because there's a stronger sound on the reverse arrow then there is on (2), the actual clickable part
00:04:147 (2) - ^, also snap the reverse to the red tick please
00:14:003 (5) - would be better as a slider as there's a held brass instrument, something like this lol https://i.imgur.com/sJSFYr2.png
00:16:877 (6) - purely aes but why not move this up so the wave looks more like a wave
00:17:416 (7) - what is this following? rhythm in this section seems quite weird as you aren't consistently following an instument
00:21:548 (3,4) - (3) should be by itself if you are following the vocals like 00:21:189 (2) implies, maybe you could make it a slider?
00:21:907 - unmapped for some reason?
00:23:524 (1) - weird having a finish hitsound be here, the music isn't intense enough of that kind of hs imo
00:25:500 (5) - imo this would be better if you made both clickable as the sliderend is on a strong sound
00:26:400 to 00:36:819 - why did the rhythm get so less dense? music hasn't really changed that much=
01:04:663 (2) - hmmm? this doesn't seem to be following anything
01:09:513 (5) - is this supposed to be not nc'd?
:woke:can be helpful
- 00:19:392 (5,6,7,1,2,3,4) - there's any way to nerf the density on such calm section?
I'd suggest like this just to nerf those 1/2 chains in sacrifice on skipping beat at 00:20:470 - (starts at 00:19:392 - )
- 00:23:165 (7,3) - they can be put as single circle to stopping the 1/2 chain on calm part too
- 00:40:771 (3,5) - they should've added NC for measurement consistency as 00:37:897 (1,2,3,4,5) - is all 3/2 reverse
- 01:00:891 (1,2,3) - this is really lookd cornered lmao, i can suggest moving objects starting at 00:59:633 (5) - a bit right-bottom (somewhere like 238|145) and you can perform more smooth and natural-lookign 1/2 chain without being cornerd liek tihs http://puu.sh/znlqI/879a933729.jpg
- 01:26:759 (1) - 1/1 slider works better to pick up the sound at 01:27:118 - imo
i suc sry