Gay!
JauiPlaY
unrankable.
the video and hitsounds ARE terrible.

joking. :P
star and good liuck!
mekadon_old
skintights, leather, tatoos...www
Somehow I find the video stupid but funny. Oh, it's NND.
deepsea
Cooooooooool stuff.
<Alace> I need man

[Boy]
00:14:410 (1,2,3) - Personally don't like stack in the beginning, especially for an Easy.

[Gachimuchi]
Ahhhhhhhhhhh stacks stacks stackssssss I can't even get A on this in first try.
I know map reading ability is part of osu!(And I suck), but notes stack like this in a Normal is too ridiculous.

[Psykioh]
wow you love (256, 192) so much.
Hard is harder than hard(Normal as well), but we know evans is evans so I won't being picky to this.
No problem

[DDF]
This is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee, I love this diff.

None of above is unrankable so I won't pop this, and you can decide if you want to fix or not. Just throw a teletubby star atm.
Topic Starter
Cirno

deepsea wrote:

[Boy]
00:14:410 (1,2,3) - Personally don't like stack in the beginning, especially for an Easy.
Hmm yeah, too much stacks in Easy can be hard for beginners. Made it like this:

[Gachimuchi]
Ahhhhhhhhhhh stacks stacks stackssssss I can't even get A on this in first try.
I know map reading ability is part of osu!(And I suck), but notes stack like this in a Normal is too ridiculous.
Unstacked some notes(distance snap'd most of them). for full list of changes click the spoilerbox below
SPOILER
00:02:897 (3) -
00:18:789 (4,5) -
00:20:897 (1,2,3,4) -
00:45:221 (6,7,8) - moved away from 00:44:248 (5), but those three notes still stack.
For other stacks in 00:24:789 - 00:45:546 I don't think they're a problem = =
01:04:843 (4) - moved onto 01:05:005 (1), still a stack but I think it's a bit easier to read
01:13:437 (4,5) -
01:25:113 (2) -
01:35:978 (6) -
01:37:924 (2,3) -
01:39:221 (7,8) -
(Also made 00:01:924 (2) & 00:04:519 (2) look a bit better

[Psykioh]
wow you love (256, 192) so much.
Hard is harder than hard(Normal as well), but we know evans is evans so I won't being picky to this.
No problem
Thanks for understanding...

None of above is unrankable so I won't pop this, and you can decide if you want to fix or not. Just throw a teletubby star atm.
updated now, Thanks deepsea~ (btw what does "teletubby star" mean 0.0

Also thanks to everyone for the stars & support ><
deepsea
\:D/
_Kiva
oh my eyes
SoulPrism
star~~~♂
VthCool
期待
Boom-PA0
Yeah~! :lol:
Nishiji
star ~~ ;)
UnderminE
This should be ranked immediately o_o Star!
Copter-kun
what have i... ._.
8Ball
star
Hika
YES.
Tsubaki_old
Katsuri
Star
Topic Starter
Cirno

Katsuri wrote:

Again I'm popping a bubble because the mp3 is over than 192kbps, Please re-encoded, the maximum allowed is 192 and your is 320kbps.

Your beatmap is perfect, These things ruin a rank easy.

MediaInfo wrote:

Bit rate : 182 Kbps

MediaInfo wrote:

MediaInfo wrote:

Gonzvlo

Katsuri wrote:

Again I'm popping a bubble because the mp3 is over than 192kbps, Please re-encoded, the maximum allowed is 192 and your is 320kbps.

Your beatmap is perfect, These things ruin a rank easy.
The mp3 is fine, the description shows it as 320kbps but it's 182kbps.

Nothing to see here.

Edit: Ninja'd
Card N'FoRcE
[Gachimuchi]
00:06:302 (3) - really really easy to misread ;_____;
00:42:627 (1) - remove new combo; 00:42:951 (3) - add new combo; 00:43:600 (4) - make the pattern more or less like this?: This greatly improves readability.

Only this ;_;
-kevincela-
Star before rank D: xD
Card N'FoRcE
Normal, Hard, Insane, Extreme mapset: here you go.

take it boy
Topic Starter
Cirno

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

Normal, Hard, Insane, Extreme mapset: here you go.

take♂it♂boy
\ASS♂WE♂CAN!/

Thanks to everyone who supported this map (especially Rin, arien, Card N'FoRcE and deepsea)~
It wouldn't have gone this far without everyone's help =w=

(btw SP+92 before rank :P
eveless
瞎了
Colin Hou

Cirno wrote:

\ASS♂WE♂CAN!/
arien666

Colin Hou wrote:

Cirno wrote:

\ASS♂WE♂CAN!/
^
Shael_old
TAKE♂IT♂BOY
NatsumeRin
TAKE♂IT♂BOY
Waryas
so gay lol
Tenshi-nyan

JesusYamato wrote:

so gay lol
Faust
Congratulations !!!
Ibuki Suika
搞毛你敢做点简单的图吗
Niva
(this song... orz)

anyway grats on rank~
cacipan
Congratulations...
BOY♂NEXT♂MAP
mekadon_old
the map is sexy with the video trololo xD

Congrats, I like the Evans EXT reference, though the video is a little disturbing :D
Gomo Psivarh
♂なったおなった~♂

Ibuki Suika wrote:

搞毛你敢做点简单的图吗
不难啊 :(
Backfire
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhahahaha....Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahaha...My god. What did I just see.
Shiirn
this map is so gay
literally <3
Curisu
卧槽 ranked了!
UnderminE

Backfire wrote:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhahahaha....Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahaha...My god. What did I just see.
Verdisphena

Backfire wrote:

awp
This beatmap has been unranked due to verified reports of inappropriate content.

Please resubmit this beatmap without the video (you may use a different video as long as it is not inappropriate in nature) and without the inappropriate hitsounds (eg half the soft sounds are just sexual expletives and have no beat).

Modders/MAT/BAT: when modding, please do a thorough job as if a bubble had been popped - don't simply check that the media issues have been resolved. If everyone managed to overlook the inappropriate nature of the video, something that is glaringly obvious six seconds in, who knows what else may have been overlooked.

Happy modding!
Lunah_old
哈哈哈哈
Ibuki Suika
原来在niconico全年龄观看的东西在西方观念里竟然是不适内容

what about this?
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/22506

哈哈哈哈
NatsumeRin
Seriously i think it's not a good idea to unrank it. the map has a caution (write in bold and large font size) on the download page, and yeah..."*Note that the video is avaliable to audience of all ages on nicovideo" (not to mention if this is fine to put it in all-ages, but at least it's an example)

and besides the map itself, unranking a map 3 days after it got ranked? though it's still in the limit of "a week", but i could prove: half of the first-10-day play counts is happened in the first-3-day. (example: this map has about 25k plays now? then it would probably need a week to have another 25k play counts), so it really affects a lot for the ranking score. and plz, it takes more than a month for this map to get ranked from bubbled, lots of discussions have been made for the content and i think it's something like "yeah near the borderline buy anyway ok"

if scores are already wiped, what's done is done. but it's still kind of power abuse (check awp's post and i don't think he gets enough opinion from BATs nor the whole community.)
Shiirn

awp wrote:

This beatmap has been unranked due to verified reports of inappropriate content.

Please resubmit this beatmap without the video (you may use a different video as long as it is not inappropriate in nature) and without the inappropriate hitsounds (eg half the soft sounds are just sexual expletives and have no beat).

Modders/MAT/BAT: when modding, please do a thorough job as if a bubble had been popped - don't simply check that the media issues have been resolved. If everyone managed to overlook the inappropriate nature of the video, something that is glaringly obvious six seconds in, who knows what else may have been overlooked.

Happy modding!
Meanwhile, panty shots galore, suggestive clothing on women, sexualization of children (drawn, admittedly), general vulgarity in some cases, and almost explicit sex scenes get ranked on other maps simply because they're -----. Hurrah!
Mismagius

Ibuki Suika wrote:

原来在niconico全年龄观看的东西在西方观念里竟然是不适内容

what about this?

哈哈哈哈
Even though I think this unrank is just ridiculous, You Fucking Motherfucker only has bad language, not explicit sounds or something like this. I would point Ass Up! instead of that ;p

Have a star, though.
Derekku

Ibuki Suika wrote:

what about this?
There is nothing visually wrong with that map; obscene audio is allowed.

NatsumeRin wrote:

the map has a caution (write in bold and large font size) on the download page, and yeah..."*Note that the video is avaliable to audience of all ages on nicovideo" (not to mention if this is fine to put it in all-ages, but at least it's an example)
Giving a warning of NSFW content doesn't excuse the video from breaking the rules.

NatsumeRin wrote:

i don't think he gets enough opinion from BATs nor the whole community.)
The map was discussed in #bat; it wasn't one person's decision.

EDIT:

Shiirn wrote:

Meanwhile, panty shots, explicit clothing on women, sexualization of children (drawn, admittedly), general vulgarity in some cases, and almost explicit sex scenes get ranked on other maps simply because they're anime. Hurrah!
PM me such maps and I'll check them out.
Gcode

Shiirn wrote:

Meanwhile, panty shots, explicit clothing on women, sexualization of children (drawn, admittedly), general vulgarity in some cases, and almost explicit sex scenes get ranked on other maps simply because they're anime. Hurrah!
this is why this is ridiculous

Colin Hou
Second Evans
Faust
Meanwhile, have a star.
Lunah_old

awp wrote:

and without the inappropriate hitsounds

Derekku wrote:

obscene audio is allowed.
NatsumeRin

Derekku wrote:

NatsumeRin wrote:

the map has a caution (write in bold and large font size) on the download page, and yeah..."*Note that the video is avaliable to audience of all ages on nicovideo" (not to mention if this is fine to put it in all-ages, but at least it's an example)
Giving a warning of NSFW content doesn't excuse the video from breaking the rules.

It's still not a rule. And in every meaning i can think about, using a new rule to check things before it is a really senseless idea. The video is obviously not that fine, but what we should discuss is if it's already below the borderline. The map has submitted for long, bubbled for long (more than 6 weeks), at least 2 MATs and 2 BATs checked it, do you mean these 4 guys are the people to blame?

NatsumeRin wrote:

i don't think he gets enough opinion from BATs nor the whole community.)
The map was discussed in #bat; it wasn't one person's decision.

This makes me feel better anyway.
Waryas
aha? is sexually disturbing to me.
It sounds like NotShinta is getting fucked in the ass.
Dear staff, please go unrank it!

Shittiest unrank ever.
Shittiest decision ever.
Shit everything.

Also while you're at it you can go delete/unrank all those nightcore map with obscene background this shitty community seems to love so much.
NatsumeRin

JesusYamato wrote:

Here's really a good example: most of the community feel it really annoying after it ranked, and people even find it against rules (we call it guidelines that time) when it was in pending, when it got bubbled. but hell yeah "what you said is great, but meaningless rofl"

Tell me why, not "what's done is done". Do we really have a rule, do we really need it.
Luna
Well, it's pretty obvious that the video is NSFW and doesn't follow the guidelines.
While I'm not happy about the unrank it still was the right decision IMO (other maps have been denied the video before, Border of Extacy comes to mind). The only real problem ist that something this majorly wrong should have been noticed way earlier, this should never have been ranked with that video in the first place.
Oh well, just take a star so this post actually does something .-.
Hope this gets resolved and reranked soon
Faust
People mod maps after they're ranked, didn't you know.
Decay
this is really sad
Waryas
I think the staff is homophobe, it all makes sense.
ZHSteven

Faust wrote:

People mod maps after they're ranked, didn't you know.
Exactly...
NatsumeRin

NatsumeRin wrote:

JesusYamato wrote:

Here's really a good example: most of the community feel it really annoying after it ranked, and people even find it against rules (we call it guidelines that time) when it was in pending, when it got bubbled. but hell yeah "what you said is great, but meaningless rofl"

Tell me why, not "what's done is done". Do we really have a rule, do we really need it.

question here again. also off-topic, but JesusYamato is so clever.
Waryas
What's funny is some maps get ranked with mistakes and they go "Oops! It's been ranked for 1 day now, it's too late to unrank now..."

This map has been ranked for 3 days (259200secondes!) so I think it's safe to assume I can link every map with offensive BG/Video and ask them to be unranked right?
KanbeKotori
Yeah this is really a nice reason and a nice unrank! GOOD JOB!

Yaranaika?
ziin
A guy masturbating with a baby's face covering his junk is still a guy masturbating. This was a silly rank for a video.

Let's see:
Someone licking an ass
A baby's face censoring out penises (you could make an argument saying that's all clothes do, but you'd be an idiot).
In the United States, bare ass is partial nudity and has many restrictions on when you can show it on TV. Most of the time it's censored.
People having sex (although all inappropriate parts are censored)

What the fuck? People having sex is NOT RANKABLE.
Ever 14

JesusYamato wrote:

What's funny is some maps get ranked with mistakes and they go "Oops! It's been ranked for 1 day now, it's too late to unrank now..."

This map has been ranked for 3 days (259200secondes!) so I think it's safe to assume I can link every map with offensive BG/Video and ask them to be unranked right?
The problem here is that those BATs have their will to rank or unrank your map but not you.
But sadly, many of them have really poor ability to play so they will unrank some maps they can't play but not the maps are bad.
Just like this one.
The video is just a joke.
Starrodkirby86
Sorry, Cirno, that things have gotten this rough.

Circumstances are unfortunate. The video's NSFW, so there comes the unrank. However, not all hope is lost... Just get that done, do what's needed again to get it bubbled and ranked, and then things will be all fine and happy again.

I'm locking this topic since, clearly, the atmosphere is a bit too heavy. Cirno, once you get online, please contact one of us ASAP so we can just get this overwith and we can enjoy the map once more. I'll unlock the topic once everything gets settled.

EDIT: All right, things, hopefully, have calmed down, so let's unlock this.

Here's to hoping this gets reranked. Let's not refuel this with angry comments or anything sour. That'll just further make things worse than it really is. I think the last thing Cirno, or anyone actually, would want would be more hate-filled posts.
HellDawn

ziin wrote:

A guy masturbating with a baby's face covering his junk is still a guy masturbating. This was a silly rank for a video.

Let's see:
Someone licking an ass
A baby's face censoring out penises (you could make an argument saying that's all clothes do, but you'd be an idiot).
In the United States, bare ass is partial nudity and has many restrictions on when you can show it on TV. Most of the time it's censored.

<3
HakuNoKaemi
Just get that done, do what's needed again to get it bubbled and ranked, and then things will be all fine and happy again.
It's not that easy like you said ...
dNextGen
postin in legendary map thread woo
Dai
I think this map is pretty good, except the video

ziin wrote:

Let's see:
Someone licking an ass

Faust

lufi10 wrote:

ziin wrote:

Let's see:
Someone licking an ass

they're not gay dude. but the video in this map is so gay
If muscular men in BDSM suits engaging each other in activities whilst grunting isn't gay, I'm not sure what is.

Also

>they're not gay
>but the video in this map is so gay.

What.
Tenshi-nyan
Good thing I downloaded this without video then.
mekadon_old
If you hate the video, delete it or play with NoVideo. End story.

I think those BDSM were some hostage or something. Not sure what they are but whatever..

Good thing I managed SH Saikyohsdfswedf before it's unranked 8-)

One free trollstar for ya.
gat1toneku

lufi10 wrote:

ziin wrote:

Let's see:
Someone licking an ass

they're not gay dude. but the video in this map is so gay
no
the video is not gay
xsrsbsns
:roll:
awell
star for great map
Luna

mekadon wrote:

The problem is not if people like the video or not. The problem is that a clearly NSFW video is "promoted" (through ranking) for everyone to download. If I had a child, I wouldn't really want it to (unknowingly) download and watch stuff like this from a game that's supposed to be PG.
Faust

Luna wrote:

mekadon wrote:

The problem is not if people like the video or not. The problem is that a clearly NSFW video is "promoted" (through ranking) for everyone to download. If I had a child, I wouldn't really want it to (unknowingly) download and watch stuff like this from a game that's supposed to be PG.
Glad there are people like you who know what the hell is going on.

I sometimes cannot fathom why people keep missing the point.
Waryas
I think this could have been dealt with by "hacking" the osb/file to make it no video without unranking if it was THAT bad.
Gomo Psivarh
いかん危ない危ない危ない :(

把带视频的图到老板那个网盘里 然后把下载链接放在creator's word里
put the download link of the map with video in the creator's word
Topic Starter
Cirno
Guys stop about the video. It had been removed from the osz. Now leave this map in peace if you have got nothing else to say.
OzzyOzrock
yet nobody cried when Border of Extacy's video wasn't added wwwwwwww

Though I guess that's sort of different since it wasn't really unranked or added in the first place... orz
Hakeru
star for vid =))
awesomewithin
star for vid woo
DeathxShinigami
Topic Starter
Cirno

Cirno wrote:

Guys stop about the video. It had been removed from the osz. Now leave this map in peace if you have got nothing else to say.
Stop about the video
Seriously you are not doing anything constructive by arguing whether the video is gay or not here.
Gonzvlo
Let's get things done guys \o/

[General]
  1. Clean :>
[Boy]
  1. I find this AR too high for this diff tbh. The BPM is not helping at all, please, consider reducing AR at least 1 tick.
  2. 00:28:356 (3,4,5,6) - I think this pattern is might be hard for the easiest diff. Repeating sliders, stacked objects and 185 as BPM, yeah it's too hard imo. Perhaps, try something like this instead? It sounds perfectly fine and it's way easier to read.
  3. 00:33:870 (1,2) - This one is not as bad but It's not too convincing either. I strongly suggest to replace the first 1/4 repeating slider with a 1/1 one, the pattern will sound ok and it will suit better this diff.
  4. 00:53:329 (1) - I wouldn't suggest to use this kind of anti-jumps for the easiest diff. Spacing should be easy to read and intuitive for these diffs. (Increase spacing a bit should be enough)
  5. 00:58:762 - I find this break completely unnecessary, you should remove it. The Drain Rate is low enough so there shouldn't be any problem.
  6. 01:42:302 (3,4) - Just a minor suggestion, stacked objects at the end of a slider are a bit hard to read for rookies so you should consider unstacking these circles.
[Gachimuchi]
  1. Just a comment, the first part of the map was a bit hard to read due to some spacing changes.
  2. 00:11:167 (1) - I don't find this anti-jump intuitive enough, it kills the flow of the map. You should increase spacing a bit to make it easier to read and to improve the flow.
  3. 00:58:681 - Same thoughts as [Boy]. I find this break unnecessary, you should remove it.
  4. 01:05:005 (1) - Half of the slider-body and the-slider end is getting covered by the previous slider making this one really hard to see while playing, you will need to move this somewhere else.
[Psikyoh]
  1. Really nice and creative patterns at the beginning. Some circles were a bit hard to see due to hitbursts but I guess it's ok... nothing else to say here.
[Deep Dark Fantasy]

• -Some minor suggestions to improve the readability and the flow of map a bit:
  1. 00:16:356 (1) - Would you use 0.75x instead of 0.50x here? That slider-speed change seems unintuitive mainly because there's not a noticeable music change, plus 0.75x flows better.
  2. 00:29:978 (1,1,2) - Is the 2nd NC really necessary? It looks quite random, I suggest to remove it and then place the NC here: 00:30:465 where it makes more sense
  3. 00:31:275 (1,1,2) - Same here, remove the 2nd NC and then place it here: 00:31:762

-Some important stuff
  4. 01:06:789 (2,3,4) - That anti-jump seems a bit unexpected, you should use distance snap or increase spacing a bit more, but if you wish to keep it, then place a NC on (4) please. Otherwise it's too confusing.
  5. 01:12:789 (6) - The 2nd repeat arrow is getting completely covered by the previous hitbursts making it unrankable, try removing 1 repeat and then adding some circles instead.
Call me back when you're done and let's get this re-ranked asap.
Verdisphena
Star \:D/
Good luck
KRZY
Thank you Gonzvlo for finally taking charge.
NatsumeRin
i see effciency this time, cheers.
sherrie__fay
thank godness.
show more