15.78%
Later
16.67%
Total votes: 450
show more
Topic Starter
Mianki

SonicSpeed10 wrote:

Hey Blazevoir, don't forget to add my Friend code to this, or whoever edits this forum/thread.
I can put you on the list, just give the FC.
Saso-Hikage
This whole Street Pass stuff is still useless where I live, till people decide to carry their 3DS along, when they go out or at least buy one. :P
Soaprman
I got a streetpass at Walmart this morning. I'm up to six now!

I think the only people who get a bunch are college students and people who go to conventions.
Azure_Kite
So far, I've gotten 67 from the one guy.
Ekaru
Hey now, I can often get a decent amount, mainly during the school ye-

Soaprman wrote:

I think the only people who get a bunch are college students and people who go to conventions.
Oh.
rust45

Azure_Kite wrote:

Over 99 (stops counting at 99) from my brother. Family members OP.
Azure_Kite

rust45 wrote:

Azure_Kite wrote:

Over 99 (stops counting at 99) from my brother. Family members OP.
Yeah, my housemate owns a Japanese 3DS. So OP indeed. Good for getting lots of Treasure in Mii Mansion though.
Young Link 4
Mh out of my 300 hits maybe around 40-50. Otherwise it's mostly conventions or other meet ups.
aRiskOfRain
My friend code is 2680-9747-4050, so, yeah ;3
mm201
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... GMWc#gid=1
I added a sheet for DS games. Go put in your Pokemon friend codes.
Young Link 4
Mh too bad my router doesn't let me play online with a normal DS. But I don't even have any good online games for it aside from Pokemon
Dieathan
Just finished Fire Emblem: Awakening. While never really played a FE game since the FE7, this is definitely worth playing.

My most powerful unit ended up being Vaike. He could one-hit almost any unit he came across. The Vaike could not be stopped just about.
Saso-Hikage

Young Link 4 wrote:

Mh too bad my router doesn't let me play online with a normal DS. But I don't even have any good online games for it aside from Pokemon
Same here. My router doesn't support WEP. So I can only play Black / Black 2 online with my 3DS because these games support WPA.
Professor Prinny

Dieathan wrote:

Just finished Fire Emblem: Awakening. While never really played a FE game since the FE7, this is definitely worth playing.

My most powerful unit ended up being Vaike. He could one-hit almost any unit he came across. The Vaike could not be stopped just about.
Equip him with the Limit Break skill from the DLC Rouges & Redeemers 3 and he can hit a max strength stat of 63 as a Berserker.
Topic Starter
Mianki
Bought Code of Princess from the eShop. Dling atm~
Lilac
Been a while, huh?

2766-8761-1799. Mew.
NaomiMinette
Ooh, special offer going on: http://club2.nintendo.com/30/
Professor Prinny
Your in luck people in North America. The new StreetPass Games are now available for you guys: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/07/streetpass_dlc_system_update_finally_hits_north_america
NaomiMinette
Bought Mii Force and Monster Manor. Goodbye, all my Play Coins :o
Azure_Kite
I really don't get why nintendo of different regions has to be different.

Mii force/ mii squad
Mii manor/ mii mansion

Not sure about the NA titles, but the EU titles for the others are Mii battle and Mii Garden. They're probably Mii fight and Mii plants, huh.
Ivalset
I've only played about 2 hours of it, but I'm pretty sure SMT IV is the game of the decade.
Azure_Kite
Looking forward to getting it :D
bomber34
added myself to that 3DS sheet
Faust
On my second run of Shin Megami Tensei IV, running on Chaos (But not locked to the alignment yet at this point)

I can already foresee myself taking an immense amount of time on the Neutral route once I clear it this time round, thanks to those numerous challenge quests, holy shit there are so goddamn many.

Prioritizing fusing the Fiends at the moment, but 1/256 chance of apperance :C

Another thing is that I don't think my region supports the DLC content thing ? I don't know, but I can at least get some rewards through the StreetPass method.

The game is quite immersive so far, I really appreciate the sprite animations and effects in the game. Except maybe ATLUS should stop bundling their limited editions with extra sound discs with tracks that aren't very nice to listen to..
Blue Stig
Got M&L Dream Team.
So good.

The very first tutorial battle is against the big bad who looks like nothing from any Kirby game.
No really there is no resemblance at all.
kcaze

Blue Stig wrote:

Got M&L Dream Team.
So good.

The very first tutorial battle is against the big bad who looks like nothing from any Kirby game.
No really there is no resemblance at all.
How is it compared to Bowser's Inside Story and Superstar Saga? Debating whether to get it or not, given my current 3DS backlog (Etrian Odyssey and SMT IV).
Azure_Kite
The giant battles are amazing.
kcaze
The giant battles in Bowser's Inside Story were kind of meh though. Are they any different in Dream Team?
Azure_Kite
I haven't played BIS, so I couldn't say. Looking from a Youtube video, I'd say they are pretty similar, although a lot better animated :P

Fighting against Bowser is a lot of fun, or at least, I thought it was quite climactic
NaomiMinette
There's a demo for M&L: Dream Team on the eShop if you wanna try it out.

Anyway, to all Digimon fans, this might interest you: http://www.change.org/petitions/namco-bandai-games-europe-america-localize-digimon-world-re-digitize-decode-for-3ds
Topic Starter
Mianki

Blazevoir wrote:

There's a demo for M&L: Dream Team on the eShop if you wanna try it out.

Anyway, to all Digimon fans, this might interest you: http://www.change.org/petitions/namco-bandai-games-europe-america-localize-digimon-world-re-digitize-decode-for-3ds
Signed it.
NaomiMinette

Mianki wrote:

Blazevoir wrote:

Signed it.
Spread the word if you can \o/
Faust
Signed hard.

Also, cleared Fire Emblem: Awakening on Normal/Casual. Don't judge me.
bomber34

Faust wrote:

Is it worth buying?
Faust

bomber34 wrote:

Faust wrote:

Is it worth buying?
Worth the money, in my opinion.
Not a very lengthly game on it's own, the characters essentially (or literally) make the game.
Tons of DLC chapters and other sides.

What actually gets you focused are the difficulties beyond Normal or Casual, where your decisions and actions affect the course of things permanently, hrm.

It's a game that's nice for you to see out how future events play out as a result of your choices on and off the battlefield.
Azure_Kite
Also, the music. THE MUSIC.
Faust
I especially liked the track which plays when up against the Plegian Generals, or Aversa/Validar in general.
rust45
For anybody that has the new streetpass games (or specifically Mii Force), Arcade mode on Mii Force is actually quite fun. It doesn't give you the whole squad right away and it's actually really tense when you lose a really good color (like white). I managed to get to 4-2 and I was pretty much sweating the whole time after world 1.
Azure_Kite
Yeah MiiForce/Squad is a lot of fun on Arcade, but I don't have the time to play through it before I get bored. I just get my daily streetpasses, then Garden > Battle > Mansion
rust45
Yeah, it really sucks when you lose one of the best colors you have to a stupid mistake. I really messed up in 5-1 last attempt and lost a light green guy in a bad spot. This led to me only managing to beat the boss with one blue mii left. There was no way I was gonna beat the rest with just one blue mii. Really makes me wonder how anybody could manage to beat hard mode for arcade.
show more