13.33%
Nope
15.78%
Later
16.67%
Total votes: 450
show more
CNM501
I was thinking of getting Kid Icarus but then I saw Mario Open Tennis... I want that instead. LOL
Dieathan
I'm interested in Kid Icarus: Uprising.
Also, I just realised that Rhythm Thief is coming out in a few weeks. I'll probably check that out as well.
NaomiMinette
I'm also interested in Rhythm Thief. Hopefully there will be a demo.
Dieathan
Just beat all of Super Mario 3D Land. Both with Mario and Luigi, including S8-Crown. Time to get back to Shinobi.
Azure_Kite
Hahah, Blaze and I were talking about SM3DL too.

Welcome to the 100% club :3

Did you get Crownx3 lives?
xerxes_oli
I preordered Kid Icarus Im so excited! I hope some of you all get it too so we can battle :)
bomber34

xerxes_oli wrote:

I preordered Kid Icarus Im so excited! I hope some of you all get it too so we can battle :)
I will get it as soon as i have money again xD
mm201

Dieathan wrote:

Just beat all of Super Mario 3D Land. Both with Mario and Luigi, including S8-Crown. Time to get back to Shinobi.
The crown level is totally sweet for speedruns.
NaomiMinette

xerxes_oli wrote:

Eh... I'm not getting it unless I'm convinced it's not just a simple shooter/beat-'em-up. I know you can up the difficulty, but what I mean is if you can use powerups during flying and/or land battles.
Shinxyn
FC:0602-6841-8679

Want people to play Kid Icarus with~ (I have Mario Kart, too)
NaomiMinette
It's not even out here yet. Yes, more MK victi--I mean--racers :D
bomber34
Let's talk about Heroes of Ruin for a second, because I am a bit interested in this game.
To be honest i don't know much about it except that the gameplay is similar to Diablo (at least i think it is). I'm not sure if it has random dungeons like Diablo but everything else seems similar.
I think it would be nice if this game has a MP where you could play with firends to kill hard monsters and so on but this game is published by Square and developed by n-space.
I don't know any good game from n-space ... they did crap like Duke Nukem Time to Kill and those CoD ports for the DS. They all sucked D:

I just wanna know what you guys think of it ^^
Dieathan

Shinxyn wrote:

FC:0602-6841-8679
Done.
Topic Starter
Mianki

bomber34 wrote:

Heroes of Ruin
First time I hear of this game, checked the trailer and seems interesting.

Plus about Kingdom Hearts 3D:
"The game also features a memoir function where players can see the overall plot of the entire Kingdom Hearts series..."

Cool~
Source
Dieathan
Just heard about Theatrhythm Final Fantasy getting an English release later this year. Looking forward to it.
ztrot
monster hunter 3ds is going to be my sole reason for getting the circle pad pro
Azure_Kite
There have been two announced.....

3G and 4....
Topic Starter
Mianki
Rhythm Thief demo was fun and I ordered Kid Icarus~
NaomiMinette

ztrot wrote:

monster hunter 3ds is going to be my sole reason for getting the circle pad pro
Oh crap... I wasn't aware of this...

Just wondering though: do you have to play a previous game to understand this one, or does it not matter?
Azure_Kite
Each Monster hunte game is generally a self-contained game, where you wash ashore/drift into the village as a wanderer, and make a name for yourself in the respective village.

I'm sure these ones will be no different.
xerxes_oli
AH! Theatrhythm, Kingdom Hearts, Epic Mickey Power of Illusions, Zero Escape, the list goes on and on! It's going to be a good year for the the 3DS :)
Dieathan
Just beat Shinobi. Realised I was near the end of the game actually. I finished it with plenty of Save & Quit abuse involved to save lives and having to do the whole level over again.
Still need to get Snake Eater 3D and before any of you ask, no Kid Icarus: Uprising is not out here yet. It's coming this week though.
bomber34

Dieathan wrote:

Still need to get Snake Eater 3D and before any of you ask, no Kid Icarus: Uprising is not out here yet. It's coming this week though.
Do you have played it on PS2? or do you have a PS3 or Xbox? because the HD Remake has the same price and it has 3 MGS games (mgs3 included with MG1 and 2).
Topic Starter
Mianki

Dieathan wrote:

Still need to get Snake Eater 3D
Snake Eater 3D got pretty bad reviews so I wouldn't suggest bying it. It has less content than PS2 and HD versions and the control scheme is bad.
-kevincela-
Just bought Kid Icarus. Man,it's amazing! D:
Really well done,and I don't find many problems regarding the controls (like many people were saying)
Dieathan

bomber34 wrote:

Do you have played it on PS2? or do you have a PS3 or Xbox? because the HD Remake has the same price and it has 3 MGS games (mgs3 included with MG1 and 2).
I've played the original on PS2 but not Substinence. Can't be bothered with the HD Collection because MGS2 means dealing with Raiden for the rest of the game after about 2 hours into it and I can't be bothered with Peace Walker for some reason.
I mean, it hasn't even been a whole year since I played and finished Snake Eater on PS2. This is my issue with games I technically already have. I simply cannot tell whether I should buy a rerelease or not unless they add plenty of new content rather than porting it (Zelda and Star Fox were no-brainers though. I bought both.)
I hear that it's not perfect but still a great port. Besides, I still need to get The Last Story anyway.
Bass
I just stop in here and say.

People who didn't add me back
Derekku
Drakari
Ekaru
Jarby
kokoroanime
Mogsworth
pieguy1372
Pokebis
RemmyX25
xerxes_oli

People I need to add
Shinxyn
Neo1000
jericho2442
ztrot

:P
Minty Gum
I didn't buy it at first because it was too expensive. Now, if I buy it, a new DS will come out in a week and I will be behind again. No use trying to keep up ._. Also, the 3D hurts my head. Not worth it for me...
NaomiMinette
You don't HAVE to play with the 3D effects. Just saying.
Soaprman
I usually play with the 3D turned off because I like holding it at weird angles that aren't 3D friendly. But sometimes I turn it on when something happens that gets me thinking "wonder how cool this would look in 3D".

The battery life's also not so bad if you play with the 3D off and the brightness on a lower-than-maximum setting (I use brightness 2 or 1 depending on the lighting in the room).
NaomiMinette
Yeah, I don't use 3D all that much either, just only when I NEED it. I sometimes cut it on while I'm charging my 3DS, though.

I only use 1 when not playing with a charger, regardless of my location. Oddly enough, I rarely use 5 even WITH a charger.
Drakari_old

Bass wrote:

I just stop in here and say.

People who didn't add me back
Derekku
Drakari
Ekaru
Jarby
kokoroanime
Mogsworth
pieguy1372
Pokebis
RemmyX25
xerxes_oli

People I need to add
Shinxyn
Neo1000
jericho2442
ztrot

:P
I barely even use my 3DS, prefer the PSVita.
Dieathan
I use the 3D almost all the time and strangley enough it works out fine for me without any problems. I only ever play with it off when the battery starts to get low or when I turn the slider down by accident without noticing.
Pokebis
Me too. People just suck at using their eyes. I've never had problems with it. Four hours full blast motha' fucka'z.
Minty Gum

Blazevoir wrote:

You don't HAVE to play with the 3D effects. Just saying.
Well, that seems to be the main difference between my DS Lite and a 3DS, so wouldn't want to spend that much money on a feature I won't even use.
NaomiMinette
Yeah, but some games are exclusive to the 3DS, so I don't even think of it as a DS Lite when I don't use the 3D effects.
Shohei Ohtani
You know what I hate about the 3D, though?

I'm just playing, and someone walks by.

The first thing they do. . . *plop* turn off the 3D effect ;~;.
Irisu_old
Going to add everyone that's on the list :3

My FC: 5413-0654-0085
Shohei Ohtani
"Hetaliafangirl99 is married to Romano Vargas" FFFFUUUUU- ;~~~;
NaomiMinette

hetaliafangirl99 wrote:

Going to add everyone that's on the list :3

My FC: 5413-0654-0085
I'll add if you have Mario Kart 7 (or plan to get it) and you join our kartparties. *still has people who didn't add me back for about 3 months already*
show more