forum

3L - Spring of Dreams

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kotone

Odaril wrote:

Karen
  1. The difficulty settings are lower than in Hard (just saying - it helps my point for Hard).
  2. I generally think that streams like 01:28:590 (4,5,6,7,8,9,1) - are ugly and confusing, but I could SS these ones first try. Just once, it was actually confusing: 02:18:590 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - makes the next note kind of hard to catchfixed
  3. 00:57:414 (1,2,3) - Uneven spacing. This is purposely but fixed.They are 1.4ds jump now
  4. 02:12:708 (1,2,3) - Uneven spacing. ^ 1.5ds
Thanks for modding>w<
Topic Starter
Dotsu

Odaril wrote:

Please reply to this mod saying what you didn't fix (and what you did) and why. Remember these are all suggestions.
Also, if you have any question, feel free to ask me in-game :)

General
  1. "spring" isn't needed in the tags as it's in the title. Same for "of".Didn't removed so that others can find the original by checking the tags
  2. Add "ufo" to tags ? Added
  3. Hard has a higher high score than Karen and is 5.00 star rating. Seriously, rename it to Insane. Also, having two diffs at 900+ combo and 15 million score is a bit much... Try reducing the maximum score of the "hard" (and its difficulty). Renamed hard to insane
Easy
Seems fine.

Normal
This is too hard for a Normal imo. Despite being perfectly spaced and having easy patterns, the OD and AR should be reduced by 1 imo, and there are way too many 1/2 to my taste. Then it will be too easy

Hard
  1. This is seriously too hard for a Hard diff. The difficulty settings themselves are that of an Insane, the patterns and rhythms used as well. Rename this to Insane. Renamed
  2. 01:01:237 (2,3) - Despite being in the song, these are surprising. I think it's good
  3. 02:16:532 (2,3) - Same. ^
  4. 02:51:924 (7) - Bend the slider the other way around so that it doesn't overlap with the previous one ? Moved so that it doesn't overlap
  5. 03:17:610 (2,3,4) - I didn't see this triple when playing and went literally "wtf ?" when I combobroke here. Fixed
  6. 03:20:355 (6) - The placement of this note breaks the pattern imo - you made a cute 5 notes pattern, and you add that 6th at a seemingly random place, which breaks the movement and the pattern. I think you should stack it under (5).Fixed
Thank you very much :D
TTTL
i love this song xD
Verdisphena

Odaril wrote:

Verdi's Taiko Oni
huuuuuuuuh I hate the patterns you used, but it seems fine
):
KogumaX
star~☆
Alace
revived
Topic Starter
Dotsu

Alace wrote:

revived
Thanks a lot :D
Kotone
8-)
hiroki136136136
:)
Andrea
[Normal]

You might reduce the star rating a bit more on this difficulty so it doesn't appear as "I" on the website.

[Verdi's Taiko Oni]

Center the difficulty settings.

Really nice map.
Topic Starter
Dotsu

osuplayer111 wrote:

[Normal]

You might reduce the star rating a bit more on this difficulty so it doesn't appear as "I" on the website.
Done

[Verdi's Taiko Oni]

Center the difficulty settings.

Done

Really nice map.
Thank you very much
Andrea
Looks good now.

Bubbled~
Komeiji Yuki
Nazrin :3

I think there is no ranked songs about Nazrin now ?

Hope it ranked soon :D
Shiirn
Hello.
Your video extends 25 seconds beyond your mp3's length.
You end your song with almost 40 seconds of time after it.

Both contribute to a very large filesize. I highly recommend compressing it.

Easy
Normal
Insane
no pattern problems

Karen
00:55:061 (2) - can't see because of previous notes

02:19:571 (1) - extreme large jump for no reason, and for the same music pattern earlier and later you had half the size of the jump
Sakura
[General]
I think you could finish the final instrumental part of the map?, remember max score can go up to 18m and is still rankable, if you dont tho.
You should really crop that video, the mp3 ends way sooner than the video does, and it's not that hard to do, just use windows movie maker or something to delete the credits
I would suggest you cut the mp3 if you dont map the rest, but for a rebubble that'd be a bit too much and could alter the offset.

[Karen]
00:55:061 (2) - Slider can't be seen clearly due to a hitburst
02:43:296 (2) - Same
02:53:884 (3,4,5) - Spacing error

[Insane]
03:22:316 (2) - Can't see this slider because spinnerosu (the skin thingy) is covering it.

[Verid's Taiko]
Nazrin's head is cut off during the majority of the video, i dont really see any reason to have the video here, maybe remove the video from the taiko diff?

[Normal]
02:16:237 (1) - Slider track is covered

Dont be scared by all the bold stuff as it's fairly easy to fix, always loved your maps and this one is awesome, love the song as well soo enjoy these 2 stars! Call me for rebubble when fixes are done
Kotone

Shiirn wrote:

02:19:571 (1) - extreme large jump for no reason, and for the same music pattern earlier and later you had half the size of the jump
because of symmetrical
without this,all fixed
Topic Starter
Dotsu

Shiirn wrote:

Hello.
Your video extends 25 seconds beyond your mp3's length.
You end your song with almost 40 seconds of time after it.

Both contribute to a very large filesize. I highly recommend compressing it.Original video is 100MB+ and I compressded it

Sakura Hana wrote:

[General]
I think you could finish the final instrumental part of the map?, remember max score can go up to 18m and is still rankable, if you dont tho.
You should really crop that video, the mp3 ends way sooner than the video does, and it's not that hard to do, just use windows movie maker or something to delete the credits Cut
I would suggest you cut the mp3 if you dont map the rest, but for a rebubble that'd be a bit too much and could alter the offset.

[Insane]
03:22:316 (2) - Can't see this slider because spinnerosu (the skin thingy) is covering it. Moved

[Verid's Taiko]
Nazrin's head is cut off during the majority of the video, i dont really see any reason to have the video here, maybe remove the video from the taiko diff? XD removed

[Normal]
02:16:237 (1) - Slider track is covered Fixed

Dont be scared by all the bold stuff as it's fairly easy to fix, always loved your maps and this one is awesome, love the song as well soo enjoy these 2 stars! Call me for rebubble when fixes are done
Thanks a lot :D
Shiirn
The original size of the video shouldn't have any bearing on what size it -should- be.

Just saying.
Sakura
Alright then Rebubbled~

Shiirn, i appreciate your efforts, but if you look quality in the video is already a bit above average, compressing it even more would make it look really ugly, take in mind its a pretty long video too, so video bitrate adds up for longer. Video quality is fine imo, so yeah.
Shiirn
Cutting the useless, invisible, memory-hogging credits did alot to help, i'm cool with it. Sorry if I was offensive.
James2250
Looks like all of the video issues were fixed

Everything else looks good
Ranked~
Verdisphena
Graats :D
Sakura
yay \o/
Now i can finally attempt to SH and be worth it!
Waryas
Kinda a shame the hardest diff gives less points ;_;
Anyway congrats on the rank I enjoyed playing this \o/
Sallad4ever
R.I.P once then finally ranked :P
congratz~
Equivalent_old
No hard mod Q.Q
Topic Starter
Dotsu
Thank you everyone
:D
Tenshi-nyan
GZ

now, get some attention for this map GAWD
Sallad4ever

Tenshi-nyan wrote:

GZ

lol impossiblexu is lazy :P
Topic Starter
Dotsu

Sallad4ever wrote:

Tenshi-nyan wrote:

GZ

lol impossiblexu is lazy :P
:P
Zhuo_Xing
Would have been perfect if the mp3 includes Shou roaring in the beginning:D
The video really is perfect.I really like it.It's smooth in it's movements.