1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Otaku Culture
show more
posted
K-ON!
posted
Picked up a few random titles yesterday which have proven to be time well spent.
  1. Seishun Pop
  2. Gan-Kon
  3. Bonnouji
  4. Gokukoku no Brynhildr

Each are quite interesting in their own right.
posted
Just reread the last 30 chapters of saki and the latest chapter of a-side to better understnad the teams making it to the finals and because Teru is op!
posted
Liar Game, Gamble Fish, TWGOK
posted
TWGOK and of course Naruto..
posted
Reborn, Magico, Magi, Seiyuu-ka, Oresama teacher, Nisekoi, Undertaker Riddle, Fairytail, Codebreaer, Beelzebub,1/2 Prince, Dengeki Daisy, Cage of Eden, Defense Devil, Crepusoule, Faster Than a Kiss, Kurogane, Mirai Nikki, Another, Tripeace, Sankarea, Hell's Kitchen, Momo, Arisa, etc... Sorry the list is so long XD
posted
Hyakko
The sheer amount of cameo in the 2 last chapters is just wow!!
It's very fun trying to find them all~
posted
Finished vol 1-10 of Black Bird, currently reading Fullmetal Alchemist. :) Also waiting someone to return Vol 5 of Bakuman to the library so I can continue reading it >.>
posted
K-ON!
posted
Judge, Kurage Hime, Dengeki Daisy, Reimei no Arcana, Oresama Teacher.
posted
Crayon Shin Chan Volume 7. http://www.kivmanga.com/ Look for it.
posted
Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate~
posted
It's not my fault that I'm not popular.

Funny ass story about a mojo who wants to become more social but can't because she's a hikkikomori on the inside. (It's basically that feel the manga)
posted
Going through a bunch of stuff by Junji Ito. Hellstar Remina was the latest I read.

It made me realize how insignificant humans are and I couldn't sleep because of it.
posted
Vampire Knight
posted
I'm reading Cage of Eden, KissxSis, Thousand Years Ninetails, The Breaker, The Breaker: New Waves, Naruto and Kuroshitsuji :D
posted
Recently taken up Claymore, by all that's holy it's like some god made the manga.
Im so p00ting obsessed
posted
So, I just started to read Tobaku Mokushiroku Kaiji, and man, it's certainly awesome - I think I need to look for the anime soon.
posted
Right now reading this:

-A t H e N a- wrote:

Recently taken up Claymore, by all that's holy it's like some god made the manga.
Im so p00ting obsessed
(I agree btw) and this:

sl33p3rXj4zu wrote:

It's not my fault that I'm not popular.

Funny ass story about a mojo who wants to become more social but can't because she's a hikkikomori on the inside. (It's basically that feel the manga)
posted
sankarea, highschool of the dead, one piece
show more