posted
Total Posts
show more
Haneii
Pandora Hearts 71

...wtf o_O
mathexpert
Hetalia & Bakuman.

Hetalia would be much better if there were more female characters, just saying >.>
Aoko
Mirai Nikki ♥
Gasaiyuno-chan

Aoko Kuroba wrote:

Mirai Nikki ♥
Oreiora
Cage of Eden, Reborn, One Piece, Naruto, Fairy tail, Watashi wo xxxx Shinasai, K-On!, Oreimo, D.Gray Man, Beelzebub, Gantz and Negima are the ones I have email subscription to.
eIohim
Dawn Tsumetai Te, Uzumaki, Cage of Eden, currently
Mizou-kun
Kiss Suru! \\ K-On hentai stuff ;3
Valentiino

Akazukin '3'
mathexpert
soul eater, meh.
emonite
K-ON!
ampzz
Picked up a few random titles yesterday which have proven to be time well spent.
  1. Seishun Pop
  2. Gan-Kon
  3. Bonnouji
  4. Gokukoku no Brynhildr
Each are quite interesting in their own right.
blissfulyoshi
Just reread the last 30 chapters of saki and the latest chapter of a-side to better understnad the teams making it to the finals and because Teru is op!
California
Liar Game, Gamble Fish, TWGOK
Note L
TWGOK and of course Naruto..
fuyuko-chan
Reborn, Magico, Magi, Seiyuu-ka, Oresama teacher, Nisekoi, Undertaker Riddle, Fairytail, Codebreaer, Beelzebub,1/2 Prince, Dengeki Daisy, Cage of Eden, Defense Devil, Crepusoule, Faster Than a Kiss, Kurogane, Mirai Nikki, Another, Tripeace, Sankarea, Hell's Kitchen, Momo, Arisa, etc... Sorry the list is so long XD
Sallad4ever
Hyakko
The sheer amount of cameo in the 2 last chapters is just wow!!
It's very fun trying to find them all~
mathexpert
Finished vol 1-10 of Black Bird, currently reading Fullmetal Alchemist. :) Also waiting someone to return Vol 5 of Bakuman to the library so I can continue reading it >.>
emonite
K-ON!
Tweelon
Judge, Kurage Hime, Dengeki Daisy, Reimei no Arcana, Oresama Teacher.
DerekMcD
Crayon Shin Chan Volume 7. http://www.kivmanga.com/ Look for it.
Airi
Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate~
sl33p3rXj4zu
It's not my fault that I'm not popular.

Funny ass story about a mojo who wants to become more social but can't because she's a hikkikomori on the inside. (It's basically that feel the manga)
thelewa
Going through a bunch of stuff by Junji Ito. Hellstar Remina was the latest I read.

It made me realize how insignificant humans are and I couldn't sleep because of it.
Come[Back]Home
Vampire Knight
antibiotik
I'm reading Cage of Eden, KissxSis, Thousand Years Ninetails, The Breaker, The Breaker: New Waves, Naruto and Kuroshitsuji :D
-Athena-
Recently taken up Claymore, by all that's holy it's like some god made the manga.
Im so p00ting obsessed
DavisWTG
So, I just started to read Tobaku Mokushiroku Kaiji, and man, it's certainly awesome - I think I need to look for the anime soon.
Nanael_old
Right now reading this:

-A t H e N a- wrote:

Recently taken up Claymore, by all that's holy it's like some god made the manga.
Im so p00ting obsessed
(I agree btw) and this:

sl33p3rXj4zu wrote:

It's not my fault that I'm not popular.

Funny ass story about a mojo who wants to become more social but can't because she's a hikkikomori on the inside. (It's basically that feel the manga)
akira_silverberg
sankarea, highschool of the dead, one piece
Symphoniax
Pandora Hearts
emonite

Symphoniax wrote:

Pandora Hearts
pika-chan77
Slam dunk , bakuman , yotsuba&! ,black butler and elfen lied.
Moriya Suwako
Another,Lucky star and Nichijou
It's difficult to buy the manga which I love in China...
mathexpert
Fullmetal Alchemist, Black Butler, Bakuman, and Re-Reading K-ON! :)
Toki Hakurei
Freezing and Hokuto no Ken.
ampzz
Re-read Akumetsu, Mahou Sensei Negima! (raged at how shit the end was again) and all current Hayate no Gotoku! chapters.

Akumetsu I set a personal record on; sped-read but still enjoyed all the content with all 18 volumes slammed in about 3 hours total.
Oreiora
Oh, mahou sensei Negima, don't even get me started...

I've put reading manga off for a bit, planning to marathon through the latest chapters tomorrow since its a public holiday.
emonite
Kannagi: Crazy Shrine Maidens
Hitsugaya936
I don't have time and money for reading manga, so I reading nothing. But earlier I read "Gantz".
fatalattacker
Bloody Monday: Last Season
Fairy Tail
Nurarihyon no Mago
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
show more