Please sign in to vote.
show more
posted
5K Easy V2 has wrong link, can you fix it? '-'

(Well, Nice Skin for Mania :))
posted
nice skin meh boy xd
posted
So is there coming any tutorials to install for people like me who don't understand skinning?
posted

Jiiimiiiw wrote:

So is there coming any tutorials to install for people like me who don't understand skinning?
Download the .osk file and click on it or drag it into the osu! window and it will automatically import. That's all you need to do.
posted

Death wrote:

Jiiimiiiw wrote:

Download the .osk file and click on it or drag it into the osu! window and it will automatically import. That's all you need to do.
I only get a folder called "dance", not .osk file.
posted
I have no idea what you are downloading, I don't think there is a single download on here that downloads a folder called "Dance".

There is a giant "DOWNLOAD '.OSK' FILE HERE!" button under the Version 1.41 dropdown. Try clicking on that.
posted
I love the skin
posted
NICE!!!!!!
posted
nice skin :D
posted
how the hell am i supposed to install this shit?
posted
open the osk file with osu!
posted

Death wrote:

I have no idea what you are downloading, I don't think there is a single download on here that downloads a folder called "Dance".

There is a giant "DOWNLOAD '.OSK' FILE HERE!" button under the Version 1.41 dropdown. Try clicking on that.
well uh it just gives you a dance folder if you click the zip download
posted
nice skin
posted

--Niko-- wrote:

Death wrote:

well uh it just gives you a dance folder if you click the zip download
If there is still any confusion