Hatsune Miku - Uta ni Katachi wa nai Keredo

posted
Total Posts
show more
Silver_Rain_old
Miku控拜访^^
Topic Starter
JoJo
>>>Ka Mi Sa Ma, Orz_Orz_Orz_Orz, Silent Memory, xihuanjiouzhenxi,Golden_Fishes,Silver_Rain
Wut!? lol
哭了这让我情何以堪..TvT Anyway star thanks guys..
我觉得我会被BAT吐槽啊= =
Reed R Gale
Good map :D

*Star*
MisakaMikoto
:D
SapphireGhost
[General]
- For the ending few notes and spinner of each difficulty, there seems to be an inconsistency on whether things are on blue or yellow ticks, so you might want to make things consistent.

[S o r d a's Normal]
- The difficulty settings are fairly high here, I would recommend reducing all but Circle Size by 1 tick.
00:34:285 (1,2,3,4,5) - It would be more consistent with [Easy] and [Hard] to take these notes out.
01:35:510 (1) - I don't really think you should put slider velocity changes in a difficulty with 0.5 Tick Rate, it's a bit confusing for players.
02:16:530 (1) - Same thing with velocity changes, but the spacing here is also very strangely inconsistent, so you should move this note.
02:19:285 (3) - Maybe new combo here? I'm not sure what sort of new combo pattern you are using.

[Hard]
- You might want to put all settings other than Circle Size at 6 so that it is both equal and it is lower than the [Collab].
00:36:734 - *nazi suggestion* Drag the end of the break to this time.

[Collab]
- I think you should set the HP Drain at 7 to match the other settings.

[H-Miku's Taiko]
00:31:836 - There is no HP Drain in Taiko, so you don't need to have a break here. (thanks to Shiirn for pointing this out)
03:13:775 (1) - Consider making this spinner end 1/2 tick earlier like on the four other difficulties.

I understand that because this map is bubbled, you might not want to fix some of these things but at least see if you like them ~
Good luck with ranking!
Raging Bull
^ ninja'd ._.

Collab:
03:13:622 (1) - You should put timing points like you did in hard/normal to make the sound go lower as the song fades.

Easy:
03:13:622 (1) - Use the same timing points as hard/normal.

Taiko:
Slider velocity seems really high for a relaxing song. Lower it?
Shiirn
Why does collab have 0.5 tick rate when none, repeat NONE of the sliders even last longer than 1/1? how stu-

Why is there a break in the taiko? Why is it AR10 and circle si- oh right, because shit doesn't matter nvm
that SV is way too high for a relaxing song

I really suggest 1 or 2 tick rate on hard, namely because 0.5 tick rate on a 98 bpm map is outright silly (if you really, really hate the sound of slider ticks i'll happily make one that's quieter [note: not silent] for you.)
Hard's beginning has useless timing sections, you use C1 to start off with and C2 every time you use the second custom whistle while you never use any of the other hitsounds. C2 the entire thing and be done with it.
The spinner clears are BARELY visible
HP drain is a bit high
00:44:081 (1,2) - nazi but fix the overlap

Sorda's normal
OD-1, HP-1
not going to look through everything
REQUIRE higher tick rate since you use 0.5x speed sliders
02:15:612 (7,8,1) - THAT SPACING. THIS IS A NORMAL NOT A-
00:32:449 - do you really need this break

Normally this space would be used for me to spew crap about how this map sucks, but I actually really like it and think it's well on its way to ranking, but it's not there yet in my opinion.

inb4 you-know-what-goes-here
kodomonoyume

SapphireGhost wrote:

[Collab]
- I think you should set the HP Drain at 7 to match the other settings.
sorry, i think 7 is too high. and i don't care about others.
thank you for mod.

Raging Bull wrote:

Collab:
03:13:622 (1) - You should put timing points like you did in hard/normal to make the sound go lower as the song fades.
sorry, i don't think that's necessary.
thank you for mod.

Shiirn wrote:

Why does collab have 0.5 tick rate when none, repeat NONE of the sliders even last longer than 1/1? how stu-
so there is no difference? lol
thank you for mod.

;)
Shiirn
well that's one gone
Topic Starter
JoJo
I will check the mods after the exam which start at 2:30 p.m. today. (Currently 1:40 p.m.)

I don't know what to say . I respect all mods so don't worry If it's helpful I will fix it. I don't care about the bubble.

Really , plz , I hope that you guys here are coming to help me but not to make something "strange".

Shiirn
Sorry if it's intimidating that so many people posted closely together, one of us just mentioned this map to another and things went on.... yeah, feel free to consider the mod from all three of us.
Topic Starter
JoJo
>>>SapphireGhost, Raging Bull, Shiirn
SPOILER

SapphireGhost wrote:

[General]
- For the ending few notes and spinner of each difficulty, there seems to be an inconsistency on whether things are on blue or yellow ticks, so you might want to make things consistent.
Sorry I don't like slidertick.

[Hard]
- You might want to put all settings other than Circle Size at 6 so that it is both equal and it is lower than the [Collab].As your wish.
00:36:734 - *nazi suggestion* Drag the end of the break to this time. Unnecessary.

Raging Bull wrote:

Easy:
03:13:622 (1) - Use the same timing points as hard/normal. Unnecessary.But fixed as your wish.

Shiirn wrote:

I really suggest 1 or 2 tick rate on hard, namely because 0.5 tick rate on a 98 bpm map is outright silly (if you really, really hate the sound of slider ticks i'll happily make one that's quieter [note: not silent] for you.) Sorry I don't think slidertick is necessary for this map , or this song.
Hard's beginning has useless timing sections, you use C1 to start off with and C2 every time you use the second custom whistle while you never use any of the other hitsounds. C2 the entire thing and be done with it. No changes because the result is the same.
The spinner clears are BARELY visible Maybe just for you ?
HP drain is a bit high OK -1 now.
00:44:081 (1,2) - nazi but fix the overlap I map this on purpose.
So here is a new team called beatmap popping team ? DX Anyway thanks guys. 8-)
Now waiting for Sorda and H-Miku's reply.

EDIT: Oh.So it is ! XD I don't care , just a joke. ;)
Raging Bull
I really think the spinner clears are hard to see unless you focus. I think it's because the stars blends into the BG.

So here is a new team called beatmap popping team ? DX Anyway thanks guys.
:3 Sorry. I posted your map in #modhelp with questions and they all came XD
S o r d a

SapphireGhost wrote:

[S o r d a's Normal]
- The difficulty settings are fairly high here, I would recommend reducing all but Circle Size by 1 tick.
00:34:285 (1,2,3,4,5) - It would be more consistent with [Easy] and [Hard] to take these notes out.Not Fix
01:35:510 (1) - I don't really think you should put slider velocity changes in a difficulty with 0.5 Tick Rate, it's a bit confusing for playersSlow slider Deleted Fix'd
02:16:530 (1) - Same thing with velocity changes, but the spacing here is also very strangely inconsistent, so you should move this note.^
02:19:285 (3) - Maybe new combo here? I'm not sure what sort of new combo pattern you are using.Fix'd

Shiirn wrote:

Sorda's normal
OD-1, HP-1 OD-1
not going to look through everything
REQUIRE higher tick rate since you use 0.5x speed sliders
02:15:612 (7,8,1) - THAT SPACING. THIS IS A NORMAL NOT A- changed Fix'd
00:32:449 - do you really need this break Not Fix
late sorry

Download: Hatsune Miku - Uta ni Katachi wa Nai Keredo (Joshua Lost) [S o r d a's Normal].osu
Kyonko Hizara
:)
Banana
我特别喜欢这首歌,miku也好,这首歌也好,还有蓝色调、嗯、、
skin里面的内容被我借过去了,半透明的note等、、感谢、、
过来加星星、、
KayeSara
Jojo :) 改完~Taiko有break,我冒冷汗啊,被吐槽了>_<b 一个月以前这个模样
Baka咩,居然没提醒我
还有那新BG好看~

Raging Bull wrote:

Taiko:
Slider velocity seems really high for a relaxing song. Lower it? 98BPM is not high in taiko, so making higher SV is way to increase the level, as you saying this is relaxing music, I have change it becoming 2.4

SapphireGhost wrote:

[H-Miku's Taiko]
00:31:836 - There is no HP Drain in Taiko, so you don't need to have a break here. (thanks to Shiirn for pointing this out) Thx for you reminding~ Fix it :)
03:13:775 (1) - Consider making this spinner end 1/2 tick earlier like on the four other difficulties. Fix
Download: Hatsune Miku - Uta ni Katachi wa Nai Keredo (Joshua Lost) [KS's Taiko].osu
Topic Starter
JoJo
@KyonkoHizara, @qihanzhang
Star Thanks ! ^o^/

@KayeSara

Updated~
GiNa
Noooo, I haven't star this map !?
Awesome song <3
Good luck with this map :)
STAR ~
Banana
听说(忘了哪里、、)Vocloid里的歌曲在Artist里面要填创作人、
查到的叫doriko feat. Hatsune Miku

另:这个歌怎么能不ranked呢、、再扔个星、
Takuma
Very cute, good job.
Topic Starter
JoJo
@Takuma
SPOILER

Takuma wrote:

Very cute, good job.
YeaH~! Bubble thanks !! >w<

@qihanzhang
SPOILER

qihanzhang wrote:

听说(忘了哪里、、)Vocloid里的歌曲在Artist里面要填创作人、
查到的叫doriko feat. Hatsune Miku 嗯~其实我写在TAG里了应该也没关系~

另:这个歌怎么能不ranked呢、、再扔个星、嗯TwT 谢谢星啊!!

@gina91189
Thank you ! ^^
Nymph
Go Go Go Go!
MisakaMikoto
好像之前丢过星了 0.0
Boom-PA0
star~~歌很好听、皮肤非常漂亮啊0。0
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
James2250
-To match the other map that is ranked of this and the things that I see when I search on Google the title should capitalized as "Uta ni Katachi wa nai Keredo" instead of "Uta ni Katachi wa Nai Keredo"
-Even though the song is fairly calm it would be nice if every difficulty could include a break in the second half of the song as well
-I guess the epilepsy warning is just for the bright combo colors during the kiai? Isn't really needed but ok
-I don't see the "bubble" picture in your SB folder being used anywhere in the mapset?

Hard:
02:14:693 (1,2,3,4) - odd place for a spacing change like this
03:13:545 (1) - isn't snapped correctly

Collab:
-Doesn't look good having 0 breaks as the song is fairly long

Everything else looks good, call me back after fixes and I should be able to rank
Topic Starter
JoJo
@Boom-PA0
谢谢!>o<

@James2250
SPOILER

James2250 wrote:

-To match the other map that is ranked of this and the things that I see when I search on Google the title should capitalized as "Uta ni Katachi wa nai Keredo" instead of "Uta ni Katachi wa Nai Keredo" OK~
-Even though the song is fairly calm it would be nice if every difficulty could include a break in the second half of the song as well @_@ Sorry I'm not sure..
-I guess the epilepsy warning is just for the bright combo colors during the kiai? Isn't really needed but ok Hmm..So keep it ^^
-I don't see the "bubble" picture in your SB folder being used anywhere in the mapset? Deleted~

Hard:
02:14:693 (1,2,3,4) - odd place for a spacing change like this Miss the image ??? 0.0 Sorry I misunderstood.. Fixed
03:13:545 (1) - isn't snapped correctly Fixed~

Everything else looks good, call me back after fixes and I should be able to rank
Thanks James !~ www
kanpakyin

James2250 wrote:

Collab:
-Doesn't look good having 0 breaks as the song is fairly long
I don't think break is fit to this short ver,also you know this is an "insane" diff,so is it fine with no break.
Sun Rainbow
好好听的一首歌~好可爱的葱娘啊~
这条歌我Gai Si Gi(太喜欢)了,顺便一提,皮肤给我拿出来用了哦~好CUTE的皮肤哦~Thanks。
这样的图怎能不RANKED呢(⊙o⊙)
STAR~
Topic Starter
JoJo
@Love miku1
Thank you ! ><
(话说超喜欢不是daisuki么。。
Sakura
[General]
I agree with James2250 you should put another break in the song.
Combo colours are kinda bright, paired with a bright background that flashes, plus their kinda blending i recommend you darken them (very dark btw)

[KS's Taiko]
Increase hitsound volume, i can barely hear the drums D:

[Collab]
ooooook let's see where can i begin:
Style Mod go! these are pretty interesting concerns i found when checking your map, i'd probably won't give a bubble if these arent attended to:
00:07:040 (4) - What instrument is this note following?
00:25:408 (2) - Feels like this slider should start 1/4 later, otherwise what is it following?
00:28:622 (4) - I think this note fits better at: 00:28:928 since it looks like ur 1/4 stack is mapped to nothing, but there's a triple immediately later.
00:40:255 (6) - What is this note following?
00:41:020 (8) - ^
00:42:244 (1) - ^
00:44:387 (6) - ^
00:46:224 (8) - Why put a note on the fade out of the lyric?
00:47:602 (3) - What is this note following?
00:54:336 (4) - ^
00:56:938 (1) - ^
00:59:387 (1) - ^
01:00:918 (4) - ^
01:01:836 (2) - What is this slider following?
01:03:979 (4,5) - What are these notes following?
01:08:418 (2) - What is this note following?
The rest is fine, but i need these cleared up, sorry for the style modding, but i was quite impressed that a song as calm as this one had an Insane difficulty (in this case collab) to begin wtih, i hope the reasons have something to do with the song because i dont like hearing "I want to make it more challening" stuff =/ and yes i can FC the song.

[Hard]
02:24:489 (1,2) - Slider stack is acting as stack 0, this is unrankable, i suggest you do some manual stacking

[S o r d a's Normal]
00:39:795 (4) - Please remove this note, it threw me off as i thought it was following the next lyric and hit it late.

[Easy]
Lots of kick sliders that repeat more than once, new players cant hit them correctly because the slider covers the other return arrows.
S o r d a
fixed thanks mod Sakura~
Your message is too short. Please do not post messages like "star", and make sure you are constructively adding to the thread in question.

Download: Hatsune Miku - Uta ni Katachi wa nai Keredo (Joshua Lost) [S o r d a's Normal].osu
Topic Starter
JoJo
@Sakura-san
SPOILER

Sakura Hana wrote:

[General]
I agree with James2250 you should put another break in the song. Hmm..Really hard to find a place to put another breakin this short ver. @_@
Combo colours are kinda bright, paired with a bright background that flashes, plus their kinda blending i recommend you darken them (very dark btw) OK , I will fix this after all diff updated.

[Hard]
02:24:489 (1,2) - Slider stack is acting as stack 0, this is unrankable, i suggest you do some manual stackingFixed

[Easy]
Lots of kick sliders that repeat more than once, new players cant hit them correctly because the slider covers the other return arrows.Err Sorry I'm not willing to replace them.They fit the rhythm and easy enough.
Thank you for coming and mod ! >A<
kanpakyin

Sakura Hana wrote:

[Collab]
ooooook let's see where can i begin:
Style Mod go! these are pretty interesting concerns i found when checking your map, i'd probably won't give a bubble if these arent attended to: :O
00:07:040 (4) - What instrument is this note following? Fixed this.
00:25:408 (2) - Feels like this slider should start 1/4 later, otherwise what is it following? o.o? I just do this in simple 1/2 and follow the music. a x xx<rhythm.
00:28:622 (4) - I think this note fits better at: 00:28:928 since it looks like ur 1/4 stack is mapped to nothing, but there's a triple immediately later. Remove (4)-
00:40:255 (6) - What is this note following? Fixed
00:41:020 (8) - ^ ^
00:42:244 (1) - ^ ^
00:44:387 (6) - ^ ^
00:46:224 (8) - Why put a note on the fade out of the lyric? oh,well,fixed.
00:47:602 (3) - What is this note following? Fixed
00:54:336 (4) - ^ ^
00:56:938 (1) - ^ I'm follow the instrument here..you can hear that if you remove this note.
00:59:387 (1) - ^ ^
01:00:918 (4) - ^ Fixed
01:01:836 (2) - What is this slider following? I'm follow the instrument here..you can hear that if you remove this not.I also did something here!
01:03:979 (4,5) - What are these notes following? Fixed.
01:08:418 (2) - What is this note following? fixed!
The rest is fine, but i need these cleared up, sorry for the style modding, but i was quite impressed that a song as calm as this one had an Insane difficulty (in this case collab) to begin wtih, i hope the reasons have something to do with the song because i dont like hearing "I want to make it more challening" stuff =/ and yes i can FC the song.
I know this mapset have a Hard diff already however bakajo requested us to make a clloab diff,we (me and kodomo) didn't want this mapset to have 2 Hard,so we wanna to try something here.(Be honest this insane is not that hard though~ :D )
Thanks~

Download: Hatsune Miku - Uta ni Katachi wa nai Keredo (Joshua Lost) [Collab].osu
Topic Starter
JoJo
OK all diff updated and combo color changed a bit. >_<
KayeSara

Sakura Hana wrote:

[KS's Taiko]
Increase hitsound volume, i can barely hear the drums D:
70% to 80% increase by 10% volume~
Thx><~
Sakura
Hmm guess considering i let Nymph go about the break issue, i should allow it here as well since it's the same song, under the premise of being slow and peaceful enough.
Cherry Rebubble~
Topic Starter
JoJo
@Sakura Hana

Really thank you hana !! >A<//

@S o r d a

Thanks for kdstar ~ ^^
Alace
<Taiko>
00:31:428 (1,2) - wrong snapping (should on 31454 and 31683, yes 1/8 snap)
03:13:061 (1,2) - ^
02:35:969 (1) - this note should be remove, use 1/6 here
02:47:295 (1) - remove ?

that`s all i can find

這map怎麼玩起來像BPM 196 XD
Topic Starter
JoJo
@Alace sensei
SPOILER

Alace wrote:

<Taiko>
00:31:428 (1,2) - wrong snapping (should on 31454 and 31683, yes 1/8 snap)
03:13:061 (1,2) - ^
02:35:969 (1) - this note should be remove, use 1/6 here
02:47:295 (1) - remove ?

that`s all i can find OK ~ All fixed by kanpakyin

這map怎麼玩起來像BPM 196 XD

谢谢老师... TwT 开学前的大礼啊~
show more