fartownik wrote:

[Sorda]

01:57:551 (4) - New combo.Fixed
02:15:918 (8,1) - Spacing.^
and Add Tags H-miku and warning
Thanks Recheck fartownik~

Edit: Beuchi's mod All Fixed
thanks mod Beuchi~

Download: Hatsune Miku - Uta ni Katachi wa Nai Keredo (Joshua Lost) [S o r d a's Normal].osu
Nymph
kanpakyin

fartownik wrote:

[Collab]

01:11:020 (6) - New combo. Sure.

abalee wrote:

collab:
00:55:255 (1) - remove clap? Change to normal hitsound :/
Download: Hatsune Miku - Uta ni Katachi wa Nai Keredo (Joshua Lost) [Collab].osu
Topic Starter
JoJo

fartownik wrote:

re-check

General:

- Add "H-miku" into the tags Fixed~

[Easy]

00:42:551 (2) - Follow the beat, not the lyrics. Do the same as 00:37:653 (1,2).Fixed~

Thanks for recheck~^^

abalee wrote:

add epilepsy warning IMO.Fixed~

Hard:
If you don't mind it might be unrank by using 4 slider speeds, I don't care too.Fixed~
Thanks mod abalee~ > </
Beuchi
Sorry for the late reply >-<~

Nymph_ wrote:

Waiting for your answer.
Well, we can't have 2 maps that are exactly the same, it happened before and the mapper had to either delete the guest diff or make the guest mapper re-map it. This is a similar case, but I don't think it's as wrong as it should be since there are only a few parts that are exactly the same as your guest diff in this map.

With this I'm not saying you have to delete your diff from this map, but if it would be possible to remap those parts that are the same or so similar and make the two maps different, it would be awesome >w<

Anyways, mod time! :)

Storyboard mod

~Thoughts and Suggestions~
- Maybe it's just me, but I think the BG pulses at the chorus are a bit anti-climatic, I like the bright bg's way more than the pulses xD
- Love the little star at the end of the song, so cute <3
- I don't really get the epilepsy warning, there isn't any "flash" and the bright BG appears like... once every 4 measures so I think it isn't needed ._.

~Issues and Adjustments~
- The max size for storyboard elements is 800x600. You'll need to resize BG.

01:39:135 - The SB Load here goes up to 5,71x because you have BG_Flash and BG_Foggy going on at the same time. Not a big deal, though.
01:58:086 - The SB Load here goes up to 5,34x because of the pulse, but like I said, not a big deal, just pointing it out.
02:17:678 - The SB Load here goes up to 6,57x, maybe you should fix the load it's a bit too big here :P
02:18:290 - The SB Load here goes up to 5,86x because you have BG_Flash and BG_Foggy going on at the same time.
02:23:188 - ^

To be honest, I didn't lag at all while playing this map, so if you don't want to make this changes I won't force you to do it. I'm just pointing them out so if anybody complains about the lag you can know where's the problem. That 6,57x one might be problematic, though, but I've heard from a lot of people that scaling images doesn't add as much load as it seems so... I'll leave it to you :p

General mod

~Easy~
No problems here!

~S o r d a's Normal~
00:58:775 (6,7,8) - I'd love if these sliders are prettier <3 (maybe like this: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/91417)
01:06:428 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Inconsistent spacing. Maybe you should disable Grid Snap to do this.
02:16:530 (1) - Fix the spacing here. It may be correctly spaced for the editor, but this will confuse people so much because they wouldn't really know the slider is a slowdown until they click it, so the spacing is actually not correct. I don't really get the slowdown here by the way, but you don't have to remove it.
02:34:285 (7) - Fix spacing, maybe you should disable Grid Snap for it.

~Hard~
- Huge jump from Normal imo... ;_;

02:53:877 (1) - This clap doesn't sound so well~

~Nymph_'s Hard~
01:15:000 (10) - I expected this to be 1/4 earlier following the drums.
02:51:428 (1) - I think this sudden change from normal hitsounds to soft is weird, maybe add a finish here?

~Collab~
No problems here!

~H-Miku's Taiko~
03:13:010 (1,2) - Snap these notes to 1/3

Nice map~ Good luck >w</
*star*
KayeSara
Thanks for you mod~ I have fix it.
~H-Miku's Taiko~
03:13:010 (1,2) - Snap these notes to 1/3

Download: Hatsune Miku - Uta ni Katachi wa Nai Keredo (Joshua Lost) [H-Miku's Taiko].osu
Topic Starter
JoJo

Beuchi-chan wrote:

Storyboard mod

~Thoughts and Suggestions~
- Maybe it's just me, but I think the BG pulses at the chorus are a bit anti-climatic, I like the bright bg's way more than the pulses xD ;_;
- Love the little star at the end of the song, so cute <3 Thanks~ ></
- I don't really get the epilepsy warning, there isn't any "flash" and the bright BG appears like... once every 4 measures so I think it isn't needed ._. lol I'm not sure but I consider it's unnecessary imo.But anyway keep it for now and let's see how other modders say.

~Issues and Adjustments~
- The max size for storyboard elements is 800x600. You'll need to resize BG.Add a new BG file with 640*480 resolution. >w</

01:39:135 - The SB Load here goes up to 5,71x because you have BG_Flash and BG_Foggy going on at the same time. Not a big deal, though.
01:58:086 - The SB Load here goes up to 5,34x because of the pulse, but like I said, not a big deal, just pointing it out.
02:17:678 - The SB Load here goes up to 6,57x, maybe you should fix the load it's a bit too big here :P
02:18:290 - The SB Load here goes up to 5,86x because you have BG_Flash and BG_Foggy going on at the same time.
02:23:188 - ^

To be honest, I didn't lag at all while playing this map, so if you don't want to make this changes I won't force you to do it. I'm just pointing them out so if anybody complains about the lag you can know where's the problem. That 6,57x one might be problematic, though, but I've heard from a lot of people that scaling images doesn't add as much load as it seems so... I'll leave it to you :p
Yes..Right, but I failed to find a way to reduce them.. ;_; But anyway made the 6.57x one lower.

General mod

~Hard~
- Huge jump from Normal imo... ;_; www Yeah just something hard I wish to map xD

02:53:877 (1) - This clap doesn't sound so well~ Sorry I think it's OK here >~</
Thanks Beuchi~ For very helpful mod and golden star www

Edit: Delete Nymph_'s guest diff by his request Orz..
Nymph

Joshua Lost wrote:

Sorry...failed on remapping.. took 3 hours to remap but still got a very very suck result...
So decided to give up this GD.. Really sorry for Joshua..and all the modders who modded my diff..really sorry.

嘛 无所谓了~最后一个粉星 冲啊~
Topic Starter
JoJo

Nymph_ wrote:

Joshua Lost wrote:

Sorry...failed on remapping.. took 3 hours to remap but still got a very very suck result...
So decided to give up this GD.. Really sorry for Joshua..and all the modders who modded my diff..really sorry.
I don't mind ._. Just feel sorry to see that happens. Good luck on your own map~ www

Anyway all diff updated. Storyboard codes and Tags changed.
(>>>Sorda Update before you check the mod plz~~www)
fartownik
recheck 2

[Taiko]

Cancel the lead-in. It's not needed.
Also delete countdown, it's not used too.

no kudos

good
Topic Starter
JoJo
Thanks bubble farto~~! >w</
Ka Mi Sa Ma
JOJO和我搞基吧~
Orz_Orz_Orz_Orz
JOJO和我搞基吧~
Silent Memory
JOJO和我搞基吧~
xihuanjiouzhenxi
JOJO是我的啊~!
Golden_Fishes
明明是我的啊! :)
Silver_Rain_old
Miku控拜访^^
Topic Starter
JoJo
>>>Ka Mi Sa Ma, Orz_Orz_Orz_Orz, Silent Memory, xihuanjiouzhenxi,Golden_Fishes,Silver_Rain
Wut!? lol
哭了这让我情何以堪..TvT Anyway star thanks guys..
我觉得我会被BAT吐槽啊= =
Reed R Gale
Good map :D

*Star*
MisakaMikoto
:D
SapphireGhost
[General]
- For the ending few notes and spinner of each difficulty, there seems to be an inconsistency on whether things are on blue or yellow ticks, so you might want to make things consistent.

[S o r d a's Normal]
- The difficulty settings are fairly high here, I would recommend reducing all but Circle Size by 1 tick.
00:34:285 (1,2,3,4,5) - It would be more consistent with [Easy] and [Hard] to take these notes out.
01:35:510 (1) - I don't really think you should put slider velocity changes in a difficulty with 0.5 Tick Rate, it's a bit confusing for players.
02:16:530 (1) - Same thing with velocity changes, but the spacing here is also very strangely inconsistent, so you should move this note.
02:19:285 (3) - Maybe new combo here? I'm not sure what sort of new combo pattern you are using.

[Hard]
- You might want to put all settings other than Circle Size at 6 so that it is both equal and it is lower than the [Collab].
00:36:734 - *nazi suggestion* Drag the end of the break to this time.

[Collab]
- I think you should set the HP Drain at 7 to match the other settings.

[H-Miku's Taiko]
00:31:836 - There is no HP Drain in Taiko, so you don't need to have a break here. (thanks to Shiirn for pointing this out)
03:13:775 (1) - Consider making this spinner end 1/2 tick earlier like on the four other difficulties.

I understand that because this map is bubbled, you might not want to fix some of these things but at least see if you like them ~
Good luck with ranking!
Raging Bull
^ ninja'd ._.

Collab:
03:13:622 (1) - You should put timing points like you did in hard/normal to make the sound go lower as the song fades.

Easy:
03:13:622 (1) - Use the same timing points as hard/normal.

Taiko:
Slider velocity seems really high for a relaxing song. Lower it?
Shiirn
Why does collab have 0.5 tick rate when none, repeat NONE of the sliders even last longer than 1/1? how stu-

Why is there a break in the taiko? Why is it AR10 and circle si- oh right, because shit doesn't matter nvm
that SV is way too high for a relaxing song

I really suggest 1 or 2 tick rate on hard, namely because 0.5 tick rate on a 98 bpm map is outright silly (if you really, really hate the sound of slider ticks i'll happily make one that's quieter [note: not silent] for you.)
Hard's beginning has useless timing sections, you use C1 to start off with and C2 every time you use the second custom whistle while you never use any of the other hitsounds. C2 the entire thing and be done with it.
The spinner clears are BARELY visible
HP drain is a bit high
00:44:081 (1,2) - nazi but fix the overlap

Sorda's normal
OD-1, HP-1
not going to look through everything
REQUIRE higher tick rate since you use 0.5x speed sliders
02:15:612 (7,8,1) - THAT SPACING. THIS IS A NORMAL NOT A-
00:32:449 - do you really need this break

Normally this space would be used for me to spew crap about how this map sucks, but I actually really like it and think it's well on its way to ranking, but it's not there yet in my opinion.

inb4 you-know-what-goes-here
kodomonoyume

SapphireGhost wrote:

[Collab]
- I think you should set the HP Drain at 7 to match the other settings.
sorry, i think 7 is too high. and i don't care about others.
thank you for mod.

Raging Bull wrote:

Collab:
03:13:622 (1) - You should put timing points like you did in hard/normal to make the sound go lower as the song fades.
sorry, i don't think that's necessary.
thank you for mod.

Shiirn wrote:

Why does collab have 0.5 tick rate when none, repeat NONE of the sliders even last longer than 1/1? how stu-
so there is no difference? lol
thank you for mod.

;)
Shiirn
well that's one gone
Topic Starter
JoJo
I will check the mods after the exam which start at 2:30 p.m. today. (Currently 1:40 p.m.)

I don't know what to say . I respect all mods so don't worry If it's helpful I will fix it. I don't care about the bubble.

Really , plz , I hope that you guys here are coming to help me but not to make something "strange".

Shiirn
Sorry if it's intimidating that so many people posted closely together, one of us just mentioned this map to another and things went on.... yeah, feel free to consider the mod from all three of us.
Topic Starter
JoJo
>>>SapphireGhost, Raging Bull, Shiirn
SPOILER

SapphireGhost wrote:

[General]
- For the ending few notes and spinner of each difficulty, there seems to be an inconsistency on whether things are on blue or yellow ticks, so you might want to make things consistent.
Sorry I don't like slidertick.

[Hard]
- You might want to put all settings other than Circle Size at 6 so that it is both equal and it is lower than the [Collab].As your wish.
00:36:734 - *nazi suggestion* Drag the end of the break to this time. Unnecessary.

Raging Bull wrote:

Easy:
03:13:622 (1) - Use the same timing points as hard/normal. Unnecessary.But fixed as your wish.

Shiirn wrote:

I really suggest 1 or 2 tick rate on hard, namely because 0.5 tick rate on a 98 bpm map is outright silly (if you really, really hate the sound of slider ticks i'll happily make one that's quieter [note: not silent] for you.) Sorry I don't think slidertick is necessary for this map , or this song.
Hard's beginning has useless timing sections, you use C1 to start off with and C2 every time you use the second custom whistle while you never use any of the other hitsounds. C2 the entire thing and be done with it. No changes because the result is the same.
The spinner clears are BARELY visible Maybe just for you ?
HP drain is a bit high OK -1 now.
00:44:081 (1,2) - nazi but fix the overlap I map this on purpose.
So here is a new team called beatmap popping team ? DX Anyway thanks guys. 8-)
Now waiting for Sorda and H-Miku's reply.

EDIT: Oh.So it is ! XD I don't care , just a joke. ;)
Raging Bull
I really think the spinner clears are hard to see unless you focus. I think it's because the stars blends into the BG.

So here is a new team called beatmap popping team ? DX Anyway thanks guys.
:3 Sorry. I posted your map in #modhelp with questions and they all came XD
S o r d a

SapphireGhost wrote:

[S o r d a's Normal]
- The difficulty settings are fairly high here, I would recommend reducing all but Circle Size by 1 tick.
00:34:285 (1,2,3,4,5) - It would be more consistent with [Easy] and [Hard] to take these notes out.Not Fix
01:35:510 (1) - I don't really think you should put slider velocity changes in a difficulty with 0.5 Tick Rate, it's a bit confusing for playersSlow slider Deleted Fix'd
02:16:530 (1) - Same thing with velocity changes, but the spacing here is also very strangely inconsistent, so you should move this note.^
02:19:285 (3) - Maybe new combo here? I'm not sure what sort of new combo pattern you are using.Fix'd

Shiirn wrote:

Sorda's normal
OD-1, HP-1 OD-1
not going to look through everything
REQUIRE higher tick rate since you use 0.5x speed sliders
02:15:612 (7,8,1) - THAT SPACING. THIS IS A NORMAL NOT A- changed Fix'd
00:32:449 - do you really need this break Not Fix
late sorry

Download: Hatsune Miku - Uta ni Katachi wa Nai Keredo (Joshua Lost) [S o r d a's Normal].osu
Kyonko Hizara
:)
Banana
我特别喜欢这首歌,miku也好,这首歌也好,还有蓝色调、嗯、、
skin里面的内容被我借过去了,半透明的note等、、感谢、、
过来加星星、、
KayeSara
Jojo :) 改完~Taiko有break,我冒冷汗啊,被吐槽了>_<b 一个月以前这个模样
Baka咩,居然没提醒我
还有那新BG好看~

Raging Bull wrote:

Taiko:
Slider velocity seems really high for a relaxing song. Lower it? 98BPM is not high in taiko, so making higher SV is way to increase the level, as you saying this is relaxing music, I have change it becoming 2.4

SapphireGhost wrote:

[H-Miku's Taiko]
00:31:836 - There is no HP Drain in Taiko, so you don't need to have a break here. (thanks to Shiirn for pointing this out) Thx for you reminding~ Fix it :)
03:13:775 (1) - Consider making this spinner end 1/2 tick earlier like on the four other difficulties. Fix
Download: Hatsune Miku - Uta ni Katachi wa Nai Keredo (Joshua Lost) [KS's Taiko].osu
Topic Starter
JoJo
@KyonkoHizara, @qihanzhang
Star Thanks ! ^o^/

@KayeSara

Updated~
GiNa
Noooo, I haven't star this map !?
Awesome song <3
Good luck with this map :)
STAR ~
Banana