forum

Map absolute Raw Input to osu! does not work with two active monitors.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
staticV3
My setup:

-Side monitor (1680x1050)
-Main monitor (1920x1080) <-the one I'm playing osu! on

My settings:

-1366x768
-fullscreen
-letterboxing
-raw input [enabled]
-map absolute raw input to osu! window [enabled]

My tablet settings:

(Sorry for no english)

The problem:

Once I unplug my second monitor, it works like a charm, I can use fullscreen, letterboxing and I'm still able to map my whole tablet area to the osu! window, but with my second monitor plugged in, I am not able to move my cursor horizontally further than that:

My y area actually stays the same, but my x area is drastically shorter.

That leaves me having to unplug my monitor everytime I want to play, and replug everytime I finished playing.
Is there any way to solve my problem, or even a chance for this bug to be patched ?

Thank you for reading to this point.

I'm patiently waiting for answers.
Bauxe
This should be posted in 5

Have you tried unticking 'Map absolute raw input to the osu! window'? While it's description sounds like it should be on, I'm running pretty much the same setup, have that unchecked, and it works fine.
Topic Starter
staticV3

Bauxe wrote:

This should be posted in https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/5
Have you tried unticking 'Map absolute raw input to the osu! window'? While it's description sounds like it should be on, I'm running pretty much the same setup, have that unchecked, and it works fine.

Of course I can uncheck absolute raw input, but without it, I can move my cursor into the black frame surrounding my game, which means the actual area of my tablet that I can effectively use in osu! gets smaller, my "sensitivity" increases.

I'm sorry for posting it in the wrong sub directory, is there a way to move it ?
Luqanted
Post this already here to get help. Posting in this forum doesn't help you (sometimes it does :^))
Jeremii
Instead of using "monitor 2" as active onscreen area for osu!, did you try shrinking it to the actual position of the game window? This should work ;)
Topic Starter
staticV3

Jeremiidesu wrote:

Instead of using "monitor 2" as active onscreen area for osu!, did you try shrinking it to the actual position of the game window? This should work ;)

Nope, that didn't work at all.

My wacom settings now look like that:

Now I can reach even less to the left, I can no longer reach the right, top, and bottom border of my game.
The outcome was logical, considering what mapping the whole screen to my tablet looked like, but didn't solve my problem at all.

Thank you for your proposal.