forum

Did a map i shouldn't have?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nezqi
well awhile ago i was hyped to play Renard's Banned Forever on osu! ..but you see i'm not insanely good at osu and can only pass up to some hard maps. Well you should all know what those banned forever maps look like...
I decided to put "no fail" so i could play through the song, but little did i know at the end my accuracy ranking got hit hard.
Is there a way to delete the online scores for this song?
I hope it's not something i could've easily done and not needed to ask.

Thanks
James2250
No, once you have an online score/accuracy on a map there is no way for you to delete it off of the server

The easiest thing you can do is to turn on the half time/easy mods and keep practicing at it until you can get a good enough score to override your old accuracy (or become pro~)
Topic Starter
Nezqi
that's what i've been trying but even on half-time no fail i do bad :(
OzzyOzrock
Yeah, chances are it'll take a year or so to FC that with halftime + easy if you're just starting.

You might get an A rank faster, but yeah, lol. I've had to deal with this so much.

Also, if you ever want to play a song without getting your accuracy hurt, use spunout (inb4spunout'sgay).
aevv_old

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Yeah, chances are it'll take a year or so to FC that with halftime + easy if you're just starting.

You might get an A rank faster, but yeah, lol. I've had to deal with this so much.

Also, if you ever want to play a song without getting your accuracy hurt, use spunout (inb4spunout'sgay).
if you play alot, half timing it is pretty easy, it was something i spammed when i was relatively new and now have 97 or 96% or something on it. Just ignore your stats anyway, no one cares whether your acc is low - if anything its more annoying to see low playcount high acc players who play badly, then low acc high count players who play well
Wishy
Stats are absolutely worthless, unless you have 999999999999999999999 ranked score and 99% acc. Then it's actually possible you've played every easy/medium map possible and got SS but w/e.