Heya there!LOL wrong map but nevertheless thanks00:16:378 (4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - maybe if you move the stream it will feel softer...
00:17:886 (5) - move last sliderpoint down so it keeps the flow
00:21:238 (1,2,3) - its probably just me.... but i hate linear 1/4 sliders .... i think you can make something interesting there rip
00:21:238 (1,2,3) - overlap meme
01:30:191 (5) - Meme
01:48:459 (1) - i think this long slider can be replaced for some smaller ones follow drums
01:53:822 (1) - same as above
01:59:688 (4,5) - this into a slider, so next jump is more noticeable not my intention here
02:32:035 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - i feel like some triangles would make this better
02:59:018 (1) - i think this one starts on white tick listen to the instrument
oh well ;-;.... your map is already p good :p
Hope this helps...
EMMMMM WHY .. did i modded this.... well whatever ;-; hope it kinda helps
Buzz sliders should have appropriate delay before the next note. 1/8 and 1/16 sliders should be followed by a 1/4 gap, whereas 1/12 sliders should be followed by a 1/6 gap. This ensures that the hit-window between hit objects is playable.
Mod by your mentee <3
00:06:657 (2,3) - Feel like the spacing between these two should be bigger because of the intensity of the sound on 00:06:825 and its inside a measure so it feels like that change would be possible. I feel like the way it is now contrasts the build up that comes right after it, but still could do with a spacing increase. i guess. kinda hard to do with the structure here. also i want the 1 - 2 to have the impact as a pair idk how to explain
00:15:540 (2) - Completely unintuitive and confusing to play. Suggested change: https://i.imgur.com/eCaksly.png if the problem here is the circle at the end i can always remove that owo ill just change SV instead of slider lengths.
00:25:093 (5) - You could place this somewhere else other than overlapping with 00:24:255 (2) - to emphasize the vocal there. but putting it there would emphasize the next note better o-o
00:47:886 (4) - This doesn't represent the vocal or anything correctly. Suggested change: https://i.imgur.com/h8SZBcm.jpg Where squiggly boi is slow sv and the 1/2 after it is fast then equalizing. 00:48:221 - there is the uhh instrument here o-o? not really sure how it doesn't represent the vocal though lol
01:24:325 (1,2) - This spacing is fine btw cuz offbeat slider.
01:57:677 (4) - Same thing here. doesnt represent it correctly imo the other half of the slider after it repeats is sort of useless. Especially when there is no DING at 01:58:012 - anymore. ok
02:32:035 (3,4) - This sound doesnt feel like it should should stop movement at the sliderend because the sound isnt really stopping like comparing to earlier usage of this with the vocal emphasis. unstacked a bit, but it would be a bit hard to do more :/
02:33:208 (3) - What is this??? you suddenly stopped following the piano even though nothing took over its prominence making this just a useless slider 02:33:375 (1) - the purpose is to make 02:33:711 (2,3) - stand out more cuz it has the cymbal thing behind it
02:35:219 (3) - Would represent with circles instead because slider is undermapped 02:35:219 (3) - that would be a bit hard to transition into the 1/3 with though
03:21:979 (2) - I don't understand personally why create this concept. It just feels cluttered and bad playability. yeah
03:30:861 (3) - This should be extended. maybe not this one cuz of the guitar noise 03:31:029 -
Mod request from r/osumapping for the top diff onlytyvm!
add "sky_delta sky delta" to tags okaa
And here u go metadata stuff http://endorfin.jp/cd/horizon_note/ https://diverse.direct/endorfin/edcd-0001-2/[
- 00:00:456 (1,2) - Minor aesthetic thing butr you could put the slider end of 2 under the sliderbody of 1, you look clean af
- 00:30:288 (2,3) - The overmapping here isn't great imo, just reversing 00:29:953 (1) - does a better job at expressing both the rhythm and the stop of almost all instruments in the song i think it gives better emphasis tho. and it looks nicer ><
- 00:39:339 (1,2) - shortening these to 1/4 better represents the short cutoff sounds in the map here. Same applies to here 00:42:020 (1,2) - and in other places i want the hold effect on the slider also i want contrast between fast and slow sliders
- 01:20:233 (1,2,1,2,3) - Kinda similar to suggestion on 00:39:339 (1,2) - but having 1/6 sliders instead of the circles would have a really nice effect on the kicks kinda too complicated imo, especially with the 1/3 and timing changes
- 02:22:314 (2,3,4,5,6) - The burst here should continue since the guitar nor the background 1/4 is done a this point, you should probably add a circle on 02:22:733 - the purpose for the burst is to build up the guitar to 02:22:649 - , and i didn't want to continue it because at 02:22:817 - the drums kick in
- 03:21:644 (1,1) - Can u make these into either better squares or more pronounced diamonds k thx i try ;w;
- 03:25:498 (1,2,3) - For the rest of the map you do this sound with a 3/4 slider, kinda weird to have a break in consistency right at the end of the map the last section is different and has a constant 1/2 track so i changed it up a bit
- 00:00:456 (1,1) - Really cool to have the map start and end on the same slider, good shit tbh i didnt even realize that LOL
Sorry for short mod, I've been modding too much ctb recently
Really nice and clean map especially in the kiais, good luck with the set!