forum

why am i so bad at osu??

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
doge212
I'm a bit new to osu but the game is so fun that i played it everyday and now im currently lv 55.. I was doing well in hard modes and ive been getting As and S on some songs. I started playing on insane mode and i get Bs and As, which isnt really that bad for me because i just started on insane and also thought that i had improved a little bit. But, the next day I just started sucking at the game and i dont even know why...i couldnt even play on hard modes anymore, especially the beatmaps that i had an S on, everything just started to feel like it's either too fast or too slow for me to play the songs and im constantly failing >_<..I dont know if i should continue playing or maybe take a little break because i really thought i had improved....
Luqanted
u just need to focus and git gud
Fxjlk
Some days you'll be good, some days you'll be bad but your average skill will probably improve the more you play.
Topic Starter
doge212
I see, thank you for the reply
-E M N-
Just calm down, it's normal. You probably will have days, maybe even weeks when 4* is hard, you will have days, weeks and months when 4* is easy. But the fact is, even when you struggle hitting those small, easy jumps, you're average skill level is rising. Nothing really can just suddenly make you "good again", but maybe having an hour break, doing something else, and coming back to osu with an positive mind can help more than you think.
gooder101
Take rafis for example,he played a lot and even in one of his answers about improvement he said that breaks won't give you anything so the only way to improve is playing really hard,giving all you have with a smile on your face.
Games are supposed to be fun but even if they are really competitive you can keep on being cheerfull.
My point being if you make mistake or fail map don't worry because it happened as a result of you being too slow/stressed/tired or something else.
It doesn't mean you are useless and stupid it just means you make mistakes like every other person on earth,so give the game all you can and see results for yourself.
The better you are the bigger obstacles await you so just take it easy m8.
keep positive,cheers
Xyrus_old_1
As others have said, this happens to everyone, it passes, sometimes it takes a while.

doge212 wrote:

I dont know if i should continue playing or maybe take a little break because i really thought i had improved....
Just try playing different maps than you normally would, keep changing things up until you get comfortable again.
N0thingSpecial
same I also bad
winber1
you need to eat more bacon
Topic Starter
doge212
It's just so frustrating because I seem to not able to hit the circles well like I used to!! >_<... and i dont know why that happened because i really love this game :( :? :? :? :? :? :(
mizuki-chan
if you let it frustrate you, your problem will be in your mind. dont let it frustrate you. there are days where i suck soo hard and i end up playing dark souls instead of osu. every dog has its day
Endie-
you'll just have to stick to it my friend!
Tae
Practice makes perfect ^^
qmaz
Don't rush things, you wont become 4digit in one day. Just try having fun, play maps that are nor too hard nor too easy.
Oh and try not to think about competition, it will just distract and will make you disappointed in yourself.
Good luck, have fun. :)
Snow901

Luqanted wrote:

u just need to focus and git gud
and "play more"
Fxjlk

Snow901 wrote:

"play more"
Most important part
-kags

N0thingSpecial wrote:

same I also bad
StephOsu
how to bne good
KupcaH

StephOsu wrote:

how to bne good
play more
Luqanted

KupcaH wrote:

StephOsu wrote:

how to bne good
play more
first realize how bad ur life is
second question yourself if you're loved if yes forget about third and go on with life if no continue to third
third be depressed
fourth ull get osu! depression skill which makes u better at playing cause u depressed lol if u happy while playing u dead lol
vsprite
play more