forum

SM Stepchart Author Becomes Osu Player

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
I've written a sizable chunk of simfiles for StepMania (mostly anime), so as a player and author, when I discovered Osu, it was only natural for me to play it (especially as I played EBA, loved it, and beat it on every difficulty except Hard Rock).

I've had fun in the week I've been here so far. Lots of high-quality beatmaps (as opposed to seeing a LOT of crappy SM charts on BemaniStyle). I am considering becoming a beatmap author as well, as I have extensive experience with the StepMania editor and believe I can transition to beatmaps without much trouble.

If I get the urge to write a beatmap for a song you guys don't already have (which currently seems to be a tall order, as most of the anime stuff I've charted has been beatmapped already), you'll be hearing from me a lot more.

Once I gain a bit more skill, it's likely you'll be seeing me on Multiplayer. Until then, I'll continue downloading and leveling up.
James
hi, welcome to Osu! forums.

well you SHOULD make beatmaps, its fun making em.once you get used to it
awp
As you sound like someone who wouldn't be a chore to work with, if you have any questions feel free to contact me directly with any questions, ho hum~