forum

Yangumasuta Tablet Covers

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yangu
Join my discord!: https://discord.gg/sausage

Yangumasuta Tablet Covers

High quality professionally-printed vinyl custom tablet covers. Glossy surface, with adhesive back (fully removable without residue), and waterproof. Suitable for all tablet play styles, from drag to hover. Cut specifically to fit your tablet!

-----------------------------------------------------

Note: I currently only have the measurements for the CTL-480. If you want a cover made for another tablet, that is fine, but you'll have to provide the exact measurements on the form!

If you have any additional questions, feel free to PM me or post in the thread!

Pawsu
There is no place in osu! to post these kind of threads. Please advertise on your own, not here.

Why? The thing is, you are trusting someone with your own money and they're not a company, so they can do whatever they want. The osu! forums are not for this. The only place in osu! that you can trust is the osu! shop.
Topic Starter
Yangu

Pawsu wrote:

There is no place in osu! to post these kind of threads. Please advertise on your own, not here.

Why? The thing is, you are trusting someone with your own money and they're not a company, so they can do whatever they want. The osu! forums are not for this. The only place in osu! that you can trust is the osu! shop.
I didn't know there was a rule for this :o

As for the trust issue, people would be paying with PayPal, which comes with Buyer Protection—meaning that purchasers can chargeback if they believe they were scammed. Of course, I wouldn't ever do such a thing, but just saying. Check it out: https://www.paypal.com/ca/webapps/mpp/s ... protection
Pawsu

Yangumasuta wrote:

I didn't know there was a rule for this :o

As for the trust issue, people would be paying with PayPal, which comes with Buyer Protection—meaning that purchasers can chargeback if they believe they were scammed. Of course, I wouldn't ever do such a thing, but just saying.
Even then, there is no place for this in the osu! forums, and there never will be. An example of this is the thread Fifty's Tablet Covers in which the user suddenly disappeared. The idea of advertising this in the osu! forums in the first place was never okay and should have got locked from the starting point.
Topic Starter
Yangu

Pawsu wrote:

Even then, there is no place for this in the osu! forums, and there never will be. An example of this is the thread Fifty's Tablet Covers in which the user suddenly disappeared. The idea of advertising this in the osu! forums in the first place was not okay and should have got locked from the starting point.
That's really unfortunate. I don't know the exact details of that case but I can ensure you I am not like that. I read shARPII's post and their main concern for the post not belonging is because the seller isn't trustworthy (just like you mentioned). But I just told you that PayPal now offers Buyer Protection (in fact, I've used it several times myself). In fact, whenever a transaction is made with PayPal, I pay a 4% fee to cover this Buyer Protection policy. So there should be no reason this post doesn't belong?

Finally, you say I should post myself? I'm making tablet covers for osu. Where else can I post if not on the osu! forums? ;)
Pawsu

Yangumasuta wrote:

That's really unfortunate. I don't know the exact details of that case but I can ensure you I am not like that. I read shARPII's post and their main concern for the post not belonging is because the seller isn't trustworthy (just like you mentioned). But I just told you that PayPal now offers Buyer Protection (in fact, I've used it several times myself). In fact, whenever a transaction is made with PayPal, I pay a 4% fee to cover this Buyer Protection policy. So there should be no reason this post doesn't belong?

Finally, you say I should post myself? I'm making tablet covers for osu. Where else can I post if not on the osu! forums? ;)
The main issue here is that literally nowhere on the forums is there a place to advertise these kind of things, especially when there's payment transaction involved. I realize that there's not a rule for this, and frankly I don't know why there isn't. (Maybe it goes without speaking?) The osu! forums is not for these things - Gameplay & Rankings's purpose is to ask for advice concerning gameplay. Not advertisement of tablet covers.

By advertising on your own, I mean using your signature or userpage linking to an external site. (outside of osu!)
KanoSet
there was alrdy few posts like that in G&R and no mod rly said something about it so it's fine i would say
for example thnikk's Osu! Keypads are still going pretty solid
gl op
Topic Starter
Yangu

Swordyy wrote:

there was alrdy few posts like that in G&R and no mod rly said something about it so it's fine i would say
for example thnikk's Osu! Keypads are still going pretty solid
gl op
Thank you for the support. That's a really good example of a related post haha
deadbeat
Talked with shARPII. can confirm such threads are not allowed sorry. p/5128930
If you have any question, you can contact him on the website or in game.