Are you afraid of clowns too?
bagnz0r
Nah for real now:
- Bugs
- Snakes
- Killing/hurting/cutting any living organism
- Heights

@up:
Balloons as in these flying things. My girlfriend is afraid of 'em too.
Moefu_old
bugs , particularlr worms...
its horrible just like a nightmare , but i dont know why they can scare me away..
anyway...i have always feared bugs
Haneii

bagnz0r wrote:

@up:
Balloons as in these flying things. My girlfriend is afraid of 'em too.
Hot air balloon? I've ridden in one, it was fun >w<.

Naw, I'm afraid of the party variety D:

animask wrote:

Are you afraid of clowns too?
Nope :D
Vish024
I can't recall anything that really scares the shite out of me. I'm just too laid back I suppose.

/me shrugs
LKs
things which is unknown :o
Fabi
Clowns ;__;
Moefu_old

LKs wrote:

what's this mean?
Topic Starter
0_o

Moefu wrote:

LKs wrote:

what's this mean?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
LKs

Moefu wrote:

LKs wrote:

what's this mean?
that means something like bugs or disturbing insect, you will never know where them are, so them are unknown.
Vext_old

Moefu wrote:

LKs wrote:

what's this mean?
"Well what I'm sayin' is that there are known knowns and that there are known unknowns but there's also unknown unknowns. Things we don't know that we don't know."
Moefu_old
quote="LKs"

are you kidding me? Σ(゚Д゚ )
WhoAteFred
Bees.
Accelerating fast while going down slopes.
Shohei Ohtani
for a few years, I was scared that the Maleficent on top of Snow White's Scary Adventures would crash through my roof and land on top of me without any clothes on.
Gonzvlo
BIRDS.

:(
Sallad4ever
Cockroaches, I can't stand the sight of it
wiki said that there are people who actually drink a cockroach tea, this makes me sick :o
Fabi

Sallad4ever wrote:

wiki said that there are people who actually drink a cockroach tea, this makes me sick :o
They are fucking disgusting D:
Moefu_old

Sallad4ever wrote:

i feel disgusting ... (゚Д゚ )
Mara
Creepers.
Firo Prochainezo

LunaticMara wrote:

Creepers.
sssssssssssssssss
boat
cooties
Rantai

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

LunaticMara wrote:

Creepers.
sssssssssssssssss
*crawls into corner and holds his legs*
Shellghost
Green ants.

Specifically.
Behon
That weeaboo songs, skins, and avatars take over osu!

oh wait
GladiOol
Spiders D: fucking creatures.
But I guess I hate all kinds of small insects etc.

Also I find going up in a roller coaster ride damn scary, though going down I'm like =DDDDDDD
Does anybody else have that too? xD
silmarilen
the whole idea of going into a rollercoaster used to scare me, but some day some guys dragged me into the python and now im not scared anymore.
noneed
anything that has +4 legs scares the shit out of me!
Kitsunemimi

GladiOol wrote:

Also I find going up in a roller coaster ride damn scary, though going down I'm like =DDDDDDD
Does anybody else have that too? xD
^ I get this too, although I'm not as "=DDDDDD" when going down :<

Also, insects, or really messed up looking small objects in general when there are like A FUCKING MILLION OF THEM LIKE WTF WHY THE HELL ARE THERE SO MANY FUCKING NUKE ALL THAT SHIT SFIHUEHDVUIDihfesifc7(*yh97
rust45
Garbage from personal bathrooms, and having to touch the can that contains it to take out the household garbage.

Stickers, just because the stickiness annoys the hell out me, I've mellowed out with this though. I'm fine with wearing name tags or putting stickers onto something.
winber1
I fear i will one day have irrational fears.

My history teacher ._.
thelewa
I'm afraid of televisions and the night sky.
NoHitter
When I was six, I was afraid of paintings, to be more specific, unrealistic paintings. (like the Scream or Persistence of Memory for instance)
I blame some TV shows/games that showed the possibility to jump into paintings and them becoming real.
Krisom
Bees, wasps, hornets, etc. I like their environmental work and shit but I was allergic to them when I was younger.

Long Dark Corridors. They just make me feel something will jump out of the darkness and scare the shit out of me, that, or that something will start pursuing me.

Fire Sirens. The sound just scares me, nothing rational behind it, maybe I died in a fire in a past live ?
Kitsunemimi

Krisom wrote:

Fire Sirens. The sound just scares me, nothing rational behind it, maybe I died in a fire in a past live ?
Oh god this ^ oh... well, maybe when I was younger. Not so scared about it now, but there's this one specific siren type that's from my old apartment that creeps the fuck out of me still.
Verdisphena
Spiders and paranormals activities
;~;
Lizzehb
It's dark in my room, trying to sleep and the door is open JUST A LITTLE. Then gravity kicks in and moves the door. O_O
IppE
My cat at times. I swear to god its planning something...
Asagi Asagiri
I'm terrified of heights, and can't set foot in an attic at all.
Also, confronting people about something that could upset them. I mean I get extremely tense, short of breath, and usually shed some tears.
yeahyeahyeahhh
Aliens, fuck that noise
Nazo_old
forgive me for this bump

my fears/etc. will be categorized into 3 levels of extremity

I dislike:
VERY loud music (Yes, I'm a wimp)

I hate:
Heights
Scary things

I pootING HATE:
Bees/wasps/anything that can sting you
High speeds or rapid acceleration
The feeling I get when I think the gravity is gonna flip and I'm gonna get thrown into space ;_;

I think that's about it
show more