forum

Your Very First Username (Or any other previous ones)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Pilot S10
Starting from when I was 9 brace yourselves:

• - "Azngirl05" To be fair my brother made this up for me
    - "konata/kagata chan" I used to watch lucky star, apparently I liked konata the most and combined her name with kagami to be more "creative"
    - "animegirl05" you can probably guess why
    - "R1yu"
    - "Deucalione" wikipedia was a godsend for making up MapleStory character names
    - "Totashiya / Totashiba / Totashima / Totamika / Totashika" These got me five more MapleStory characters.
    - "konichan"
    - "sonicthehedgehog05" maybe that was actually a password idk
Then I moved from Facebook games and MapleStory to Minecraft and osu! at 12:

• - "MissUnd3rstood" As a socially-awkward middle schooler, this fit me best
    - "Totashiya" this one stuck with me from my MapleStory days
Present:

• - "ilovecheesbred124" I ate a crap ton of cheese bread one summer, made this username to look like an f2p in TF2
    - "Totashiya"
    - "MissUnd3rstood" still playing osu! after 5 years :D
And you guys thought your old usernames were cringy... :o
luckyone
Always been Luckyone
My Angel Kitten
ggenom
Buster
(lan641) The name where it all started. its also my roblox username
(FeelTrain641) My brother recommend me this 4 years ago
(Fealts) A much shorter version of "FeelTrain641" made by myself
(Lylian2000) Found this name from a minecraft skin i used this name until i realized "Lylian" is a girl name
(Lolinator2000) Here is where it gets interesting. After i found out "Lylian" is a girl name i tried to think of a another name. i choose Lolinator (originally a password name) I choose it because its the only name i can think of at the time (it was 2015 when i choose this and i did not play osu! at the time) after that i started to like it. when i start playing osu! last year (4/6/2016) when i see the chat they sometimes say "loli" or "lolicon" at the time i choose that name i did not know what a loli is but its ok those people are just big weebs :)
TeeArctic1
I was a cool kid
I was above the arctic circle
I was a descendant of vikings
I was xXArcticVikingXx

Then later, people just called me Arctic, and it changed bit by bit until at last
TeeArctic1
WingSilent
Got a great record here.

I started as this list does :

Serah Farron (2012)
-Serah- (2013)
Lumina (2014)
Nekomi (2015
NekoLumi (2016)
Lumy (2017)

and i'm really done changing now.
Kyujuroku 96
bigdan27 > S v p e r > Kyujuroku 96

From worst to better lol
Cnyan
KoNekoKuro xD
Tyistiana
tyikdt5 :arrow: Tyistiana

It's a pun, tried to change my username become nicer and be able to read.
Challenge all of you to read my old username. I can't read it too, lmao
Lacrimae
echidnacea > Lacrimae
changed it bc it was hard to pronounce

my username history is pretty diverse in general but i probably forgot most of my past usernames
the oldest i can recall is cutie_sugarpie which i thought of 7 years ago
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee
uhtejsk
Linck5
My very first username in the internet was "sacola explosiva" which means explosive bag in portuguese. Why? Sounded funny for the 12 year old me.
Flanster
I think my first username was on skype - powera93
rethel
My first ever when I started was GracyeWolf, then changed it up to Wicirenydd and finally Lilie. Though I'd change it again, doesn't suit me anymore !
Soulblaster
I think i started with Xeph → Shana → Soulblaster
PotatoJet
My first username on the internet was 'TSD8' when I was 8 then 'Vulintheus' when I was around 10. After that, I chose 'PotatoJet' for osu! (I don't know why)
RealRinkashime
My first name was really embaressing O.o MarkTheGolem seriously took me 2 seconds to think of, and I spelt it wrong since I was only 7 at the time.
zekromshock
zekromshock/shockromu > DialgRe/Dialga Replay > MapleDialga
Ashton
mine was "canadianbaka". then "whirl", then "canadianbaka" then "canadian baka".
NeTsune
My username used to be HikkeNikke for a very long time...
Hikona
Hilina
Steii
clover
i think i had a roblox account that was called bluerandomguy as my first username but i'm not too sure
Horrifying
BlueSkittyMusic, i just shortened it.
AzureDoctor
I've always stuck with my current username. I changed my username to Annika Flina at one point but it didn't feel very me-ish so I reverted
shadowAmarok
From first online activity to now, the ones I remember:
SolidOtacon (CounterStrike+GuildWars) → oscuroman (darkorbit, wtf happened here)→ ŦHΞ_ÐΔЯKИΞSS (also darkorbit) → ShadowWolf (This username is taken) → ShadowAmarok/MrWolfie
Enitsuj_03
The one i'm currently using will probably stay with me for a few years. There's also a second name within my username.
AyeAries
gejutel
It was Jax Teller when I was adoring a netflix serie called '' Sons of Anarchy '' then changed it to gejutel. A character name from a Manga.
Sound008
Sound008 > MooMooFedur > Sound008 > BatCow (I still use all of them, just for different games)
Saunamaisteri
I haven't changed my name ever since I started playing but back in the day I was going to change it to Volturexai but im glad that I didn't 8-)
mulraf
the shame will always be part of me - "knatterbolt" > "gurkenoma" > "mulraf". hope no one's german here ._.
radda
Luxiyon > LXYN > lxyn (and other variations such as nyxl, ynlx etc.)
Z V I E R A T
steven7069 I cant believe that was my username and I thought it was good
nopedude24680

SubZ XD wrote:

Either for osu before you got supporter or for when you first started making online accounts!

A brief history of my old names
Good lord so many cringey clan names
cjl369 (2009)
Oi Ratedd x (2010)
VipR Stormzz (2011)
ix deadlyy (Also 2011)
MK Sub Ze3o x (2012)
SubZ XD (2012 - Onwards)
i actually remember the first ever username for an account
it was for roblox and i called myself niggafucker43
BoberOfDarkness
BoberOfDarkness