show more
Topic Starter
Kitsuneko

SapphireGhost wrote:

~ Nicely made ~
hi SapphireGhost!
Thank you >u</~~<3

jedric wrote:

XD im trying to master the insane mode so i dont fail too much XD so far ive only passed through it twice, but i really cant wait till this gets ranked (i hope it does anyways) thanks again for the awesome map, i love the insane mode!
Thanks!
It was worth remaking. :oops:
I do my best for ranked~
- Rche -
sorry i can't pick anything.
+star.
Topic Starter
Kitsuneko

justnobody wrote:

sorry i can't pick anything.
+star.
don't mind~<3
Thank you justnobody :oops:
YaMaO04
:)
Topic Starter
Kitsuneko

yamao0404 wrote:

:)
Thank you :oops:
Astom
Nice map, nothing to say :> (actually try catch a MAT lol)
Star~
Weez
Yay random mod!

Wanted to map this but found this sooo here:

General
- Remove "Full Ver." from the title since this is the normal song.

Easy
01:04:492 (4) - Not a pretty overlap
01:45:108 (1) - Plays better without repeat.

fine for everything else :)
Topic Starter
Kitsuneko

Astom wrote:

Nice map, nothing to say :> (actually try catch a MAT lol)
Star~
Thank you Astom sensei!
I'll try to catch >ω<

Weezy wrote:

Yay random mod!

Wanted to map this but found this sooo here:

General
- Remove "Full Ver." from the title since this is the normal song. OK Done!

Easy
01:04:492 (4) - Not a pretty overlap Fixed
01:45:108 (1) - Plays better without repeat. Fixed

fine for everything else :)
Thank you Weezy sensei :oops:
All done~
Muya
Topic Starter
Kitsuneko

Muya wrote:

snap
Thanks Uploaded ;)

ah, and sorry HeatKai
Changed all BG :cry:
stiss
がんばってください☆~
loveFantasy
konnichiwa

[General]
  1. no error found
[Easy]
  1. 01:01:718 (3) - remove finish at 2nd point
  2. 01:17:410 (x) - add a note
  3. 02:26:640 (x) - ^
[KSHR's Normal]
  1. pattern might be confusing in KIAI part since you choose to follow vocal
  2. 01:17:295 (T) - unused timing section
  3. 01:46:949 (1) - these 2 finishes are too close, suggest remove finish on this
  4. 02:26:640 (x) - add a note and move finish on (5) to here
  5. 02:59:756 (T) - unused timing section
[Muya's Hard]
  1. 00:55:257 (3) - new combo
  2. 01:50:410 (8) - move up a little to keep spacing
  3. 02:04:487 (3) - new combo
  4. 02:14:756 (3) - endpoint is offscreen
[Insane]
  1. 00:33:564 (4) - use 1/6, repeat 2 times
  2. 01:02:180 (7) - endpoint remove finish
  3. 02:11:640 (9) - remove finish
  4. 03:06:794 (7) - endpoint remove finish
star
Topic Starter
Kitsuneko

stiss wrote:

がんばってください☆~
ありがとう!超がんばります

loveFantasy wrote:

konnichiwa

[General]
  1. no error found
[Easy]
  1. 01:01:718 (3) - remove finish at 2nd point
  2. 01:17:410 (x) - add a note
  3. 02:26:640 (x) - ^
[Insane]
  1. 00:33:564 (4) - use 1/6, repeat 2 times
  2. 01:02:180 (7) - endpoint remove finish
  3. 02:11:640 (9) - remove finish
  4. 03:06:794 (7) - endpoint remove finish
star
Konnichiwa loveFantasy~
Thank you for accept my request ;)

my diffs All fixed
waiting guests
loveFantasy
[Insane]
  1. 01:42:795 (4) - koko mo 1/6..
sorry i miss that :o

also have a pink star
Topic Starter
Kitsuneko

loveFantasy wrote:

[Insane]
  1. 01:42:795 (4) - koko mo 1/6..
sorry i miss that :o

also have a pink star
oops I did not notice
and pink star so happy :oops:
Thank you very much!
Sakura
[Insane]
02:04:026 (2,3,4) - This kind of positioning can really throw the players off, i recommend adding the 3rd note on these sequences into a new combo (repeat for all sequences like this and for example 02:49:025 (1,2,3) this one) since the first and second notes jump, but it can be hard to tell if the 3rd note will also be included in the jump since it's in the same combo, so a player may hit early.

[Muya's Hard]
Pretty nice map, nothing to complain about however
00:09:564 (5) - Maybe add an extra note after this, or turn this into a slider to fit the lyrics better? since it looks like it was what you were aiming for here (repeat for the other parts in the beginning that are similar if you do change).

[KSHR's Normal]
00:02:180 (2,3) - I think you should probably add a note in between those or use the sliders in a different way, I keep tending to click (3) early due to the music (or you could unstack them, maybe that's what is throwing me off)
00:40:487 (2,5,2,5) - Not sure, the timing on this can come as a surprise for players, but then again is not the easiest diff so i'll let it pass.

[Easy]
01:43:256 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Combo too long for an easy difficulty.
Topic Starter
Kitsuneko

Sakura Hana wrote:

[Insane]
02:04:026 (2,3,4) - This kind of positioning can really throw the players off, i recommend adding the 3rd note on these sequences into a new combo (repeat for all sequences like this and for example 02:49:025 (1,2,3) this one) since the first and second notes jump, but it can be hard to tell if the 3rd note will also be included in the jump since it's in the same combo, so a player may hit early. okay fixed to normal distance

[Easy]
01:43:256 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Combo too long for an easy difficulty. fixed
Sakura Hana sensei Arigatou~!
fixed my diffs
waiting for guests :3
KSHR
>loveFantasy, SakuraHana
I de remake my Normal dif.
I'm sorry for my rudeness..
Muya
Topic Starter
Kitsuneko

KSHR wrote:

>loveFantasy, SakuraHana
I de remake my Normal dif.
I'm sorry for my rudeness..
fighting~
wait you

Muya wrote:

thx mod
Red_old
nice map :)
Topic Starter
Kitsuneko

Red wrote:

nice map :)
yay! Thank you ;)
romchan67
nice :)
Topic Starter
Kitsuneko

romchan67 wrote:

nice :)
Thank you ;)
-kevincela-
Yes,I'm modding this because I've already modded the map of scalone :D

[Easy]

1. 02:37:717 (1) - Remove New Combo?
[KSHR's Normal]

1. 01:32:180 (1) - (nazi) Move the waypoint of this slider 3 grids up
  2. 01:50:872 (4) - (nazi) Move the waypoint 3 grids left and up
  3. 03:22:025 (1) - Fix the spacing
[Muya's Hard]

• Awesome!
[Insane]]

• Nothing found here!
Really ggod map,my rating is 10/10!
And please,don't give me kds :D
Topic Starter
Kitsuneko

-kevincela- wrote:

Yes,I'm modding this because I've already modded the map of scalone :D

[Easy]

1. 02:37:717 (1) - Remove New Combo?
[KSHR's Normal]

1. 01:32:180 (1) - (nazi) Move the waypoint of this slider 3 grids up
  2. 01:50:872 (4) - (nazi) Move the waypoint 3 grids left and up
  3. 03:22:025 (1) - Fix the spacing
[Muya's Hard]

• Awesome!
[Insane]]

• Nothing found here!
Really ggod map,my rating is 10/10!
And please,don't give me kds :D
Okay Fixed my diff!
Thanks kevincela :)

PS.give kds yeah
don't mind ;)
Suimya
:D
Topic Starter
Kitsuneko

-Sekai- wrote:

:D
Arigatou Sekai san! :oops:
Unformula
^^
Topic Starter
Kitsuneko

Unformula wrote:

^^
Thank you ;)
Topic Starter
Kitsuneko
all done.
I'm already getting ready for check.
OzzyOzrock
Randomly made taiko BG lol

:3
Topic Starter
Kitsuneko

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Randomly made taiko BG lol

[attachment=0:d1bf8]ASGARDSGAHFD.jpg[/attachment:d1bf8]

:3
God BG nice!
okay change :3
Komeiji Yuki
Star :D

Looks good~
Topic Starter
Kitsuneko

Komeiji Yuki wrote:

Star :D

Looks good~
Thanks star~ :oops:
Shiro
Request taken from #modreqs.

Please reply to this mod saying what you didn't fix (and what you did) and why. Remember these are all suggestions.
Also, if you have any question, feel free to ask me in-game :)

General
  1. All diffs (Taiko excluded) don't start at the same point. I find Muya's starting point to be better; consider changing your diffs.
Easy
  1. The hitsounds are rather low. I could hear them, but they're somewhat... hidden. You might want to rise the volume.
  2. The normal section parts outside of kiai are lacking hitsounds. Except for a few finishes every minute or so, they are made only of the standard hitnormal.
  3. 01:59:872 (1,2) - To respect the clap pattern you were using, you should remove the claps on the end of the sliders and only add one on the beginning of (2).
  4. 02:15:563 (1) - The last repeat genuinely surprised me - I wasn't expecting it at all.
KHSR's Normal
  1. Remove the unnecessary audio lead-in. Also see the suggestion in the General section about the starting point.
  2. Here again, the hitsounds are too low. It's possible to hear them, but it'd be better to make them a bit louder.
  3. As far as hitsounds are concerned, there is the same problem as in Normal: hitnormal all over the place and very few other hitsounds.
  4. 00:06:334 (1,2) - Starting with a stack is rather harsh for the beginning of a Normal diff, since stacks make the rhythm harder to read. I suggest you unstack them to give the player a chance to understand the rhythm of the song.
  5. 02:04:487 (1) - This slider is partially hidden by the text after completing the spinner: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/103054
Muya's Hard
  1. This plays more like an Insane to me due to all the 1/4 and small circles. Besides, the difficulty and score gap between this and Normal is too high.
  2. Due to the circle size and the many 1/4s in the diff, I suggest you reduce OD to 6 so that the Hard becomes less... like an Insane.
  3. Hitsounds are quite low... and sometimes missing (the end of kiai times for instance)
  4. 00:15:103 (5) - For a Hard I'd avoid these sliders. Although they do match the song, the sudden 1/6 will throw off players and make them miss the timing of the next note. (I honestly had to delete the slider to hear what it was mapped on)
  5. 00:33:564 (3) - Same
  6. 01:42:795 (3) - Same
  7. 02:03:564 (1) - Same
  8. 02:58:948 (3,4) - I understand why you did that, but I seriously think it's out of place in a Hard. First of all, it sounds rather bad (would have sounded better with soft hitsounds perhaps), the 1/6 is once again confusing, and I'm not sure players who start playing Hard diffs would be able to click the second repeat slider with the correct timing.
Insane
  1. Hitsounds are rather low once again.
  2. There were lots of added beats that seriously confused me...
  3. Some parts are missing hitsounds.
  4. 00:10:949 (6,7) - Why the added 1/4 here ? It's confusing and completely unexpected...
  5. 00:18:334 (4,5) - Same.
  6. 00:22:487 (8) - Confusing, unwarned and unexpected slowdown. I don't even understand why it's here.
  7. 00:54:334 (1,2,3) - Unexpected jumps. They make the rhythm look like 1/1 when it's actually 1/2.
  8. 01:31:026 (5,6,7,8) - Why this very irregular spacing when you used normally spaced patterns for this part of the song before ?
  9. 01:53:180 (3,4) - Same jump issue.
  10. 02:04:026 (2,3,4) - Should you make jumps, at least make the spacing within consistent...
  11. 02:49:025 (1,2,3) - Same spacing problem
Ozzy's Oni
This felt kinda random, especially the very long streams...
Topic Starter
Kitsuneko

Odaril wrote:

Request taken from #modreqs.

Please reply to this mod saying what you didn't fix (and what you did) and why. Remember these are all suggestions.
Also, if you have any question, feel free to ask me in-game :)

General
  1. All diffs (Taiko excluded) don't start at the same point. I find Muya's starting point to be better; consider changing your diffs. changed starting point
Easy
  1. The hitsounds are rather low. I could hear them, but they're somewhat... hidden. You might want to rise the volume. okay, risen volume
  2. The normal section parts outside of kiai are lacking hitsounds. Except for a few finishes every minute or so, they are made only of the standard hitnormal. added clap to normal section
  3. 01:59:872 (1,2) - To respect the clap pattern you were using, you should remove the claps on the end of the sliders and only add one on the beginning of (2). changed :3 and same 00:50:641 (1,2)
  4. 02:15:563 (1) - The last repeat genuinely surprised me - I wasn't expecting it at all. it's other modder's suggestion :o okay changed 1 repeat only.
Insane
  1. Hitsounds are rather low once again. :3
  2. There were lots of added beats that seriously confused me... uhm?
  3. Some parts are missing hitsounds.Which? fixed some at soft section
  4. 00:10:949 (6,7) - Why the added 1/4 here ? It's confusing and completely unexpected... changed
  5. 00:18:334 (4,5) - Same. ok
  6. 00:22:487 (8) - Confusing, unwarned and unexpected slowdown. I don't even understand why it's here.fixed
  7. 00:54:334 (1,2,3) - Unexpected jumps. They make the rhythm look like 1/1 when it's actually 1/2.remade cute jumps :)
  8. 01:31:026 (5,6,7,8) - Why this very irregular spacing when you used normally spaced patterns for this part of the song before ? I see, fixed
  9. 01:53:180 (3,4) - Same jump issue. :3
  10. 02:04:026 (2,3,4) - Should you make jumps, at least make the spacing within consistent...fixed
  11. 02:49:025 (1,2,3) - Same spacing problem ok fixed
Thank you taking my request Odaril ;)
I'm waiting for guest's diff atm
Muya
thx mod
Sircle Size -1 only.

Download: Yousei Teikoku - Asgard (Kitsuneko) [Muya's Hard].osu
KSHR

Odaril wrote:

KHSR's Normal <--- KSHR's Normal desu... :(
  1. Remove the unnecessary audio lead-in. Also see the suggestion in the General section about the starting point.
    >fixed. deleted Lead-in, and changed start point
  2. Here again, the hitsounds are too low. It's possible to hear them, but it'd be better to make them a bit louder.
    >fixed. volume: a bit louder
  3. As far as hitsounds are concerned, there is the same problem as in Normal: hitnormal all over the place and very few other hitsounds.
    >fixed. added hitsounds
  4. 00:06:334 (1,2) - Starting with a stack is rather harsh for the beginning of a Normal diff, since stacks make the rhythm harder to read. I suggest you unstack them to give the player a chance to understand the rhythm of the song.
    >changed start point, and deleted notes which are written here. so I couldnt fix...
  5. 02:04:487 (1) - This slider is partially hidden by the text after completing the spinner: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/103054
    >fixed. rised 02:04:487 (1). your supinner skin is cute, so I want... :oops:
thank you for modding, Odaril sensei!! :)

Download: Yousei Teikoku - Asgard (Kitsuneko) [KSHR's Normal].osu
Shiro

KSHR wrote:

Odaril wrote:

KHSR's Normal <--- KSHR's Normal desu... :( D: ごめんなさい

• >fixed. rised 02:04:487 (1). your supinner skin is cute, so I want... :oops: Hakurei Reimu skin by MLGom
thank you for modding, Odaril sensei!! :) np
Muya did you even CONSIDER any of the fixes I suggested ? .-.
show more