1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
  4. Completed Skins
show more
posted

MaZeGame wrote:

One thing i miss in this skin is a retry button at the ranking screen cause i smash buttons for the graphs.
Everything else is really nice (followcircles were a bit too dark, only personal preference)
If I fix it, I broke the style of the pause and fail screens :(
posted

_Indeketsu wrote:

I broke the style of the pause and fail screens :(
how can you break the pause screens when you try to edit a png for the ranking screen? :?:

edit: oh... just tested and i know what you mean...
posted

_Indeketsu wrote:

JapanYoshiTheGamer wrote:

Why is the reverse arrow the "send" icon?
The reverse arrow is an arrow, what do you want??
That ain't an arrow.



Every Material Design icon has a clearly defined meaning. You should not use this icon:

to order a hamburger.

EDIT: For a more Material-y Material Design skin, look down there in my signature
posted
This is epic, I love Material Design and this skin takes it to osu!.

Can't play without this anymore.
posted
This loook so nice
posted
Lol. This skin is awesome!
posted
Thid skin is making me laugh so much xD
Really great job
posted
best skin I've seen in a while :Dpeppy should make this default skin tbh
the readability is great, but I'd like to drop some suggestions:
  • 1. make the 100's, 50's, X's colored, even if just subtly. it really helps with accuracy and that stuff
    2. different opacity hitcircles in the extras folder
    3. animated back button
    4. how about pause-overlay, fail-background being on the right side so you can use visible option buttons (I kinda get it tho the google menu is always on the left )
    5. replay button match the style of retry and continue buttons
    6. audible combobreak sound
    7. mania mode
posted
nice skin overall !
i'd just prefer colored 100s and 50s but otherwise pretty clean and neatly :)
posted
very nice clean looking skin <3
posted
This looks like a google plus osu skin to me xD
posted
I think there might be a problem with the download. I don't know if it's just for a freind of mine or me the case, or if you already know whats wrong, but everytime i try this appers:
seems like an push error would be nice if you could reupload it on push or somewhere else
posted

Celektus wrote:

I think there might be a problem with the download. I don't know if it's just for a freind of mine or me the case, or if you already know whats wrong, but everytime i try this appers:
seems like an push error would be nice if you could reupload it on push or somewhere else
If you use Firefox, rightclick the link and use "Save as...". That is a long known issue not only happening to this skin.
posted
clean skin,that pause menu tho xD
posted
Tfw you have a 5:4 monitor

posted
ROFL RIP
posted

Haskorion wrote:

Celektus wrote:

I think there might be a problem with the download. I don't know if it's just for a freind of mine or me the case, or if you already know whats wrong, but everytime i try this appers:
seems like an push error would be nice if you could reupload it on push or somewhere else
If you use Firefox, rightclick the link and use "Save as...". That is a long known issue not only happening to this skin.
well thx
posted
Cool skin! Very easy to read too. Is there an SD version? Will you release the .psd files too? Thanks in advance! :):):)
posted

kingd3rpity wrote:

Cool skin! Very easy to read too. Is there an SD version? Will you release the .psd files too? Thanks in advance! :):):)
The HD and SD version are included in the skin, and about the .psds, tell me what you want to edit, I will send you the .psds you want :D
posted
I Love It

sorry im new here so
im just screwing around
with some of osu!'s features
show more
Please sign in to reply.