that's all for me good luck!
- 00:04:976 (1,2) - First, it's not as it was a big issue, but I think it's better to avoid this kind of (1) slider on easy diffs, you can try to make a rhythm as https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6764102, second I really recommand this rhythm because it's kinda inconsistent cause you mapped the loud drum at 00:05:135 - and not at 00:05:774 -
- 00:08:167 (2,1) - blanket here is really ugly lol
- 00:10:401 (3) - NC here is necessary according to your NC pattern 00:06:252 (1,1) -
- 00:26:997 (2) - I think finish on its tail is not necessary it makes kinda loud when playing on the contrary 00:26:359 (1) -'s tail needs a finish
- 00:40:401 (3,1) - flow is not really good, you started by making a kind of circular movement at 00:39:763 (1,2,3) - so I think it's better to keep this flow a bit as http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6764205 cause it's forced the player to make a movement that he doesn't expect
- 00:49:018 (4,2) - what about avoiding this kind of overlap?
- 00:53:487 (1) - you should try to make as 00:58:593 (1) - I think it'll fit better and you didn't map drums at it and I think it's a better choice
- 01:04:976 (2) - it doesn't look good as much imo
- 01:23:646 - I think it's better to skip that the sound is not as loud as that
- 00:04:976 (1) - clap here is needed, it feels really weird without hitsound
- 00:10:401 (3,4) - what about trying to replace it by a slider to emphasize better the loud finish sound at 00:11:040 (5) - ?
- 00:14:072 - mapping this is not necessary since drums is not as loud
- 00:14:710 - what about trying to map this also ? same sound than 00:15:029 -
- 00:26:678 (2,3) - same as easy about finishes
- 01:01:784 - what about trying to make this clickable ? cause you mapped as 01:00:827 (1) - while they don't really sound the same (hope you understand)
- 01:20:295 (3,4) - inconsistency with 01:15:189 (3,4,5) - I think it'll be better if you add a circle between
- 00:11:838 (2,3) - 00:14:391 (2,3) - kinda inconsistent spacing try to stack 00:11:838 (2,3) - because it's only here that you didn't stack
- 00:28:912 (4,1) - 00:52:848 (3,4) - reducing the spacing would surely be better (according to 00:00:508 (1,2,1) -)
- 00:34:338 (5,1) - NC should be on (5) not on (1)
- 00:35:614 (3) - 00:38:167 (5) - 00:40:721 (5) - 00:41:678 (1) - NC here would be good
- cool diff
- 00:12:316 (5,1) - what about increasing a little bit more spacing to show the emphisize ?
- 00:13:593 (1) - this slider end needs to be muted according to 00:15:827 (1) -
- 00:17:104 (3) - circles would fit better than slider since there are loud drums on it and I think circles would emphasize better them
- 01:13:274 (1,2,3,4,5) - a "straight" stream would be better visually I think
- 01:18:221 - there is nothing above as 01:17:582 -, 01:16:944 -; I think it's better to make them consistent, or maybe try to map 01:17:582 - and 01:16:944 -
- 00:21:572 (1,2) - slider should be better than circles, since sound at 00:21:731 (2) - don't deserve being "clickable". a slider end would fit better
- 00:25:242 (2,3) - inconsistency with 00:22:689 (1,2,3) - try to remove (2) since it's a bit overmapped to me
- 00:33:540 (2,3) - spacing should be a bigger a bit as 00:31:784 (1,4) -
- 00:32:263 (2,3,4) - overmapped and inconsistent with 00:37:210 (2,3) -
- 00:59:072 (2,3) - same as above but with 01:04:178 (2,3,4) -
- 01:17:423 - NC because SV change
- 00:21:252 (3) - I think it's better to map those drums after since it's the higher diff imo
- 00:26:997 (2,1) - spacing too huge compared to 00:26:359 (7,1,1,2,1,2) -
- 00:52:050 (4,1) - not really a good flow imo, it forced the player to make an awkward movement
that's all for me good luck!