Lazyboy's and Phyloukz' STD modding/GD queue Modding OPEN

posted
Total Posts
200
show more
Liko
Heeey~
NM https://osu.ppy.sh/s/479682 English
Thanks^^
MoChoChiMi
hello, m4m req !
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/483770
thanks so much !
0109-
Hi! NM request :)

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/465669 1:44 drain

Thanks :)
Topic Starter
lazyboy007

Shaaazi420 wrote:

Heeey~
NM https://osu.ppy.sh/s/479682 English
Thanks^^
Sorry don't like the music

thai0109 wrote:

Hi! NM request :)

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/465669 1:44 drain

Thanks :)
Don't liek the music either :(
Lecoren
NM request!
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/487053
(Extra!!)
English is fine, and only small mod will be okay because I'm new to mapping :)
Topic Starter
lazyboy007

Lecoren wrote:

NM request!
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/487053
(Extra!!)
English is fine, and only small mod will be okay because I'm new to mapping :)
Sorry that's above the difficulty limit
-Kyu
NM Request Thanks~

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/453997

(The diff for PeterEU's Hard is highly needed for modding)

Genre:videogames
0:49 drain

Thanks :3 ~
Ashton
Does this count as, Anime? I don't think so


nm REQ

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/487377


thanks in advance !

[three diffs] [34 second drain!] [std]
Jakomo73
Hi, NM req please :)t/482797

Np if you gotta pass it up, thanks!

(If you like the song and want to do a GD I would love one, but I know your queue is closed so just if you really want to ;) )
Xiaolin
NM request, thanks!
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/483030
Yanganof
Hi there, NM or M4M plz, whatever you pref ^.^

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/433586
Danii
hello with NM request
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/481915
English mod please
thanks
Topic Starter
lazyboy007

Lapis Aoki wrote:

NM request, thanks!
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/483030
I already modded that:p

DaniilLillifag wrote:

hello with NM request
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/481915
English mod please
thanks
Above the diff limit
LittlePigRMX
NM
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/466901
Just 2 short 1* diffs
0:39 length
Xiaolin

lazyboy007 wrote:

Lapis Aoki wrote:

NM request, thanks!
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/483030
I already modded that:p

DaniilLillifag wrote:

hello with NM request
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/481915
English mod please
thanks
Above the diff limit
Oh sorry sorry! I'm just running through q's like crazy. xD Please don't mind it. ^^;;
Topic Starter
lazyboy007

Yanganof wrote:

Hi there, NM or M4M plz, whatever you pref ^.^

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/433586
Sorry I don't like the song much :(
Topic Starter
lazyboy007
All mods done
Shunao
Hi!

NM req (en français)

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/481570

Merci d'avance! :)
Kyuukai
Ayy, NM req
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/497570 (FR or EN language)

Thanks !
Cappu
Good day time o/
NM please: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/477274
Choose any diff you want except last :o
Thanks!
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply