forum

Tristam & Braken - Flight

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jakomo73
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pachiru
Mod from my modding queue !

00:06:402 (1) - Don't start your slider on a blue tick, start it on the white tick.
00:07:173 (2) - End the previous slider on this tick and delete this note
00:07:259 (3) - Start this slider on the red tick
00:12:660 (4) - The end of this slider got a bad blanket.
00:15:404 (3) - Same here, the blanket is pretty bad :c
00:18:147 (2) - Again same here, you should try to rework all your sliders, to give a better effects
00:29:121 (1) - A little tips, never end you sliders on Blue ticks, except if your music allows you to do it. End it on red, or white. Do it on all your sliders, and the timing will be better :D

+ you should reduce the speed of your slider, and put 175 on BPM :3

Hope it will help you, try to rework all your sliders and review all mapping beats, and everything will be okay :3
Don't try to overmap the song by putting note where there is not beat like on the begining of the map ;)
micchi_chi
Hey, M4M from my modding Q~

Red : unrankable (or might be unrankable) issue
Blue : highly suggested to fix
Black : normal suggestion
Green : random comment
Bold : slightly more important than others

Ummm... I guess I'll just mod generally...

[Extra]
unrankable stuff
  1. First of all, try to check AiMod every time before you upload a map. The easiest to access it is by pressing ctrl+shift+A in your map. AiMod (in case you don't know) will show you any potential problems in your map even before you uploaded it. As you can see, in your Extra, there's a lot of problem. And all of those problems are kind that MUST be fixed (they are some AiMod problems that can be ignored like too much kiai, DS problems (for Hard diff and above), no Normal or Easy problem (since AiMod is not updated to new SR criteria, it might recognize Normal as Hard and it might cause this problem), Kiai is snapped for 15s or something like that and many more). There are mainly two stuffs you need to change:
    1. I guess you changed your timing so it causing some notes and kiai to be unsnapped. To snap note, simply move them away from their actual place in the timeline then place them again at where they supposed to be (like turning off and on again on fixing electronic device). To fix unsnapped kiai, just delete the mentioned kiai timing points then position your cursor at where the kiai should start and make a kiai timing point again there. These are the most warning with this sign you have.
    2. And the more important things are the errors . These errors MUST be fixed in order to rank the map. Your errors are you're putting circles in the same timeline as slider. For example this one 00:35:798 (5,6) - as you can see, (6) is placed before slider (5) ends and this is totally unrankable. If you want to place circle, make sure to end the slider before that circle, normally with 1/2 pattern where you should end the slider here 00:36:315 or specially with 1/4 rhythm (for special occasion of course) where you should end it here 00:36:401 nothing more than that tho. I'm pretty sure you understand this and this only happened because you changed the SV, but you still have to fix all of them.
    And you should fix all of those in AiMod. You have 912 warnings and 82 errors so it might take a while. Take your time if you really want this map ranked.
  2. Secondly, I listen to some part of the map and I didn't hear any trace of hitsound...

Osu! Ranking Criteria wrote:

You must use hitsounds.
    In case you don't know again, hitsounds are added sound to osu map like clap, whistle, or finish. You can find them here http://puu.sh/qhf48/d0e3a0dd52.jpg And you MUST use them. Osu have default hitsound, divided into 3 samplesets : Normal, Soft, and Drum; and each sampleset have their own Clap, Whistle, Finish sound. You can use default hitsound, but if you don't like the default hitsound, you can use custom hitsound. And you shouldn't add those hitsound randomly, there are certain "rules" to it Well, I'm pretty sure you know this since you have custom hitsound already... Maybe you just don't know where to place it? Here we go, the tutorial
    1. The easiest thing is to locate the Finish hitsound. Use Finish every time you hear cymbal sound. Most of the time, it located at big white tick, but not every, just certain big white tick. The most noticeable one is at the start of the kiai like here 00:55:858 so you should add finish there. Remember to add finish at the head only. To do that, first select the slider normally, then press the head again until it becomes red (only works for default skin maybe, but I guess every skin have indication of this) like this http://puu.sh/qhfhn/120f11e6ae.jpg then add Finish or simply press 'E' in keyboard. Beside start of kiai, there are also several parts that need Finish, like start of new verse like 00:22:943 01:28:772 02:23:629 and some special places like 00:28:429 00:31:172 00:55:172 01:39:743 01:40:258 and many more, just hunt for cymbal sound.
    2. Second easiest thing to locate is the Clap sound. Usually Claps land on 2nd and 4th beat, but it seems pretty different for this map. Just try to listen then. You sometimes can hear snare drum sound, there's where you should add Claps. Like here 02:27:058 02:28:429 02:29:801 02:31:163 (3) - 02:32:543 and many more, just try to hear similar sound. I guess they mostly lands on the 3rd beats for this song.
    3. Whistle somehow is free to use. I can't really tell any rules about whistle, but just don't place it randomly. I sometimes see mappers to use Normal whistle to hitsound the main melody to differentiate them from drum mapping, but well, it's up to you.

Highly suggested to fix stuff
  1. About Distance Snapping. First, I have to say Distance Snap or DS is a MUST, in other words, you MUST enable it all the time. In case you don't know, DS would adjust the distance between two notes "automatically" according to their distance in timeline so notes with the same distance in timeline would have same distance in playfield and notes with different distance in timeline would also have different distance in playfield. It's good that you haven't make Easy or Normal yet because Easy and Normal should always obey DS while Hard and above shouldn't. What does this mean? Try to check our old friend AiMod again. This time try to check the "Check Distance Snap" option at AiMod window. It will show the DS problem you have, either too near or too far from previous object. Too near or too far is determined by the DS multiplier you set; if the DS between two notes is more than DS multiplier, it would be too far, and vice versa; we'll talk about this later. Back to DS problem, Easy and Normal shouldn't have any of these, that's what it mean by "obeying DS absolutely" while Hard above, including Extra, may have this, especially the 'too far' one which is usually used to make 'jumps'. These 'jumps' are necessary at harder diffs to make the map actually harder and to emphasize the music at downbeat so it would be more intuitive to play. Even so, you still MUST enable DS in harder diffs and of course in this diff too. If you think enabling the DS make the distance between two notes too close, you can increase the multiplier by holding Alt, then adjust it at the top right corner. For this map and this SV, I usually uses 1.5x or something, but it's up to you. You can just DS notes that don't need emphasizing like these 00:13:343 (1,2,3) - 00:16:600 (3,4,5) - so their distance would be even and thus easier to play. Your main mistake here is you place 1/2 patterns so close like here 00:06:315 (1,2) - 00:09:914 (3,4) - 00:11:972 (3,4) - while you usually place them far away like 00:11:457 (4,1) - , and place 1/4 pattern like 1/2 patter like here 00:10:086 (4,5,1) - You should make them more consistent. Of course, as I said above, you're allowed to make jumps, but be considerate. Make jumps at where the sound is big and need emphasize. The easiest thing is to make jumps at where you place Finish because they are all big sound. But since this is Extra, you can add jumps at more places. I suggest to keep your jumps at white tick and avoid them at red tick because usually the sound at red tick are weak and not worth to be emphasized by jumps, but of course there are exceptions, just try to listen to the song. And one more, don't make the jumps too far away because it would feel like the map is overmapped, like this 1/4 jump 00:10:086 (4,5,1) - , it's too far even for Extra.
  2. Try to make some appealing pattern.
    1. First of all, sliders. Try to read this t/208596 for some guide. Shortly, since the new slider algorithm, try to watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnFBZ3OY2JU it's much easier to make neat slider. To make common curve like this 00:06:315 (1) - you won't need three anchors like you did now, that's old styled, you simply need one anchor now http://puu.sh/qhgRl/b248fcf674.jpg it'll looks much more balanced and easier to make too. For slider wave like this 00:08:372 (7) - , you only need 3 anchors to make it better, just adjust the placement and http://puu.sh/qhgUW/dc5e85ee95.jpg voila! Much better right? ;) And then you can make some more shape like this 00:39:227 (1) - this one looks pretty good, just not balanced enough, try to balance it a bit and it should looks better http://puu.sh/qhgYv/855ef7aa26.jpg you can also check more slider art at the thread.
    2. Second, blanket. I see you try to use some pattern like blanket, example here 00:09:914 (3,4) - but it's still imperfect. The easiest way to make a perfect blanket is to use approach circle as guide. As you can see at the current http://puu.sh/qhh3u/640ca03096.jpg the slider's head and tail is touching the approach circle, but the body isn't. A perfect blanket should have all the head, tail, and body touch the approach circle all at once http://puu.sh/qhh9f/e56c9f872a.jpg using just 1 slider anchor would also make making blankets easier. Not only circles, you can also blanket slider like here 00:06:315 (1,2) - To do it, just try to make them parallel, sorta like this http://puu.sh/qhhlu/2023306d40.jpg that should do good. You could search more advanced blanketing in the thread. Using blanket would make the map looks neater and more appealing to play :3 blanket is not everything tho, you can use more pattern to make it looks nice without blanket, but blanket is a good starter.
    3. Third, circles polygonal pattern. You also try polygonal circle pattern here 02:37:505 (1,2,3,4,5) - in a form of star jumps. But still, it's imperfect. Of course human can't make perfect star shape without any tools, that's why osu have a tool to make polygonal jumps. Go to compose -> Create polygon circles, or simply just press ctrl+shift+D, but before that, set the beat snap divisor into 1/2 because the ctrl+shift+D tool would place notes at 1/4 pattern if you still use 1/4 beat snap divisor. Then adjust the spacing, rotation, and the number of notes you need ('points'), for stars you will need 5 notes, so enter 5. Click OK then adjust the position of the notes in the timeline so it would make star jump instead of pentagonal shape. Same thing about hexagon shape here 02:42:990 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - , just enter 6 instead of 5 in the 'points'. It would look perfect with that.
    4. Overlaps. I suggest to avoid overlaps (=notes are stacking on top of other notes, but not totally stacking like 00:13:257 (5,1) - but just partly) for starting because most of overlaps are bad. After you get more experience, you can start to see some overlaps that are actually good. One of good overlap is slider bows (you can check thread for more information of this), but of course there are several rules to make it actually looks good.
    5. Adding to slider stuff, I don't really suggest this kind of slider 00:55:854 (1) - because the ranking criteria said this

Osu! Ranking Criteria wrote:

Slider anchors/nodes must not be used to manipulate slider speeds
    Which I'm afraid this kind of slider is one of those are prohibited. It's not really fun to play either so maybe you could use normal shaped slider (?)

Guidelines which somehow I suggest you to fix
  1. About your rhythm. I somehow see you obey the main melody too much that caused you to ignore big sounds which are supposed to be emphasized more. Like here 00:24:829 (4) - , there's a very big sound of clap here 00:25:001 and yet you ignore it which make it feel so empty. Well rhythm are subjective and you're free to follow anything you like, but I suggest to keep the main melody like downbeat and clap sound mapped, especially at harder diffs where you can add more notes to follow more sound. More example 00:28:258 (3) - 00:30:313 (5) - 00:35:798 (5) - and many more.
  2. I suggest to keep your NC-ing at downbeat (big white tick) because the sound at big white tick is big and could be emphasized better with NC. I know you tried to do so because some of your NCs are on the track, but there are still stuffs off track like 00:32:456 (1,2) - 00:33:913 (8,1) - 00:25:513 (1,2) - Of course there are parts where you should place your NC NOT at downbeat, but you better keep track on downbeat for starter.
  3. Try to set combo colors through song setup -> colors so that the colors would support the background. For your background, it's good to use some shade of blue, and then maybe grey and purple. Just try not to make it blend with the background since it would be prohibited.
  4. Try to use perfect size for background which is 1366x768, this would support the process of ranking in a way.

Overall, well.... I think it would be better to just (I hate to say this but) remap this because it have too many problems. Pay attention to stuffs at my mod while remaping (if you do) and your map would do much better~! It's easier than resnaping all of those objects imo.
Anyway, if you have any trouble, try to catch me in game ^^
Good luck~

edit: damn codes error
edit2: ^
Brosbe
heyo from my modding queue :D, let's get started shall we?

------------------
00:07:772 (3) - i would not recommend adding these, it's the intro of the song, the song is a little calmer and still has to intensify, add them as off 00:24:229 (3) -
00:09:229 (6,7) - remove circle 7 and extend 6 a bit
01:07:686 (3,4,5) - put the circles closer to each other and move 4 to the left so it makes a better flow (there's a couple more of these moments but i guess you'll nitice them yourself)
01:26:029 (1) - why is there a slider here, this should be a circle
01:26:886 (11) - ^
01:26:886 (5) - ^
01:46:601 (1,2) - just make this a burst
02:23:629 (1,2) - make a slider from 1 to 2 so people will know there is a polarity change
02:24:829 (6,1) - ^
02:26:201 (5,1) - ^
02:29:286 (2,3) - ^rince and repeat the 3 stepa above for this area
02:34:601 (1,2) - ^once again
02:40:086 (1,2) - ^one more time
02:52:343 (8,1) - put these closer to slider 7
03:00:658 (1) - closer to 3
03:03:401 (1) - closer to 6

that's all i wanna say tbh, there's much more to be done but you'll get there :)
enjoy mapping
Topic Starter
Jakomo73
Well, my reply to brosbe didnt work (rip), but I changed everything but 02:26:201 and 03:03:401

Tysm for the mod! Gl on your mapping and queue as well :) have a good day too <3

Tyvm to all the modders so far! I have implemented all of the changes p much and taken all the suggestions, it has been really helpful! Sorry that this isn't in the form of a reply, as the map was completely remapped based on the changes. Ty though, it's much better because of it :)
C00L
right :roll:

[General]
  1. You have unused SB items -
    sb\bg b and w.jpg
    sb\bg contrast.jpg
    sb\bg dark contrast.jpg
  2. consider adding 'dubstep' to your tags
[Timing]
  1. Check!
[Hitsounds]
  1. 00:25:686 (6,7) - add whistles on these as you done here 00:22:943 (1,2) - same sound as follows
  2. 00:53:115 (1,2,3,4,1) - add claps
  3. hmm to be honest they are all ok, just when doing hitsounds try to keep consistency in music and on the bar above the mapping zone (timeline) so it doesn't just appear from nowhere
[Insane]
  1. 00:06:143 - place a note here,and NC it
  2. 00:06:315 (2) - dont NC this, make the NC here ^
  3. 00:06:315 (2) - im guessing you don't know this but if you put a unherited green point after a slider, it will only affect it's volume and/or sample. It doesn't change it's SV if it's after the slider, it has to be either before it or at the slider start for the SV to change
  4. 00:09:229 (6) - NC this, try to keep your NC's every big white tick (section) that way nobody will complain about your NC's, since at the big white tick is usually where the beat repeats with a stronger manner or where the beat changes (there are exceptions)
  5. 00:14:715 (6) - ^
  6. 00:25:686 (6) - ^ (won't mention a NC again since you have to go and scout it out yourself, i don't like mods with only one thing being pointed out over and over again. Remember a NC should be placed where a strong beat happens, or every big white tick preferably, stick to that for now that's the basics, later you will learn more advanced ways to place NC's :D)
  7. 00:26:372 (7,3) - these sort of overlaps make your map look messy and rushed. Like give every note/slider it's own space don't make it overlap with everything, unless ofc it's the 'bridge' or middle of the slider is overlaped. Those look really nice and thought out, current state as mentioned above looks rushed
  8. 00:27:572 (3,6) - ^
  9. 00:39:401 (8) - slider should start here, for consistency reasons and also because the sound fits it better at this time than at 00:39:572 - . You need to listen to the music more carefully, try listening at 25% volume speed that might open some possibilities to you, since it's slower and it's easier to pick out all the possible sounds
  10. 00:44:886 (1) - until 00:49:001 (1) - is pretty nice, although it's full of bad overlaps with everything it fits the tune pretty well :D
  11. 00:58:601 (1) - these sliders look really bad imo, try to make it do something i.e. a blanket or something, i would have provided you with tons of pictures to help you out more but my internet is currently limiting me sowwy :/
  12. 01:01:343 (1,2) - why curve the slider but you won't give it a blanket if it's so close to the circle as well >_> I see no point in doing such thing
  13. 01:04:086 (1,2) - ^
  14. 01:41:115 (1) - may i ask why is this on 1/16?
  15. 01:46:601 (1) - ^ Don't use 1/16, seriously it's not needed, you can try using 1/8 but then that's not required for a song like this, for this song stick to using 1/4 nothing more
  16. 01:51:915 (5,1) - overlap thingy
  17. 02:16:943 (2,3) - ? why can't you just stack this, rather than doing ... this
  18. 02:23:629 (1) - i would recommend for you to extend this slider until 02:23:886 (2) - since the whoosh sound is there rather than adding a circle
  19. 02:29:115 (1,2) - ^ also same for the rest that have the same sound later on
  20. 02:51:058 - you're missing a very strong sound here, don't ignore it
  21. 03:29:458 - add a note here and NC it

[Final Words]

To be honest with you, this map isn't that good, and I'm not being a cunt to you, it's just how i see it. I don't like lying so i'm not doing it here, but if you do want to rank this, be prepared to encounter many remaps, since as i see it now you are lacking a rhytm sense of such, visuals (blankets etc.) and NC skills. But even though you lack all of that, stick to mapping and prioritize enjoying doing it rather than trying to rank it, it'll turn out better. For now the mod i gave you is just my first look on the map, since there is no point in me going and looking at the map in great detail since the first 10 seconds of the map proved to me that you are just starting. If you map another song and my queue is open then feel free to ask for a mod from me, maybe i could help better then :roll: All this i told you btw is not to dis-encourage you, reversely is to make you want to do this more, make you feel that if you stick to it, it will one day be noticed by someone, if you do then i guarantee somebody will one day. For now stick to the basics and read this that should fill you in the basic of what is required :D and remember...

N E V A
G I V E
U P
! ! ! !
Topic Starter
Jakomo73
Currently working on C00L's mod, just a placeholder message for now!

Tysm for the mod C00L and dw, I don't think you're being mean or anything, I need all the help I can get at this point lol, hopefully I get to the point where not every mod is a "damn u gotta lot to fix" :( but yeah tyvm everything helps me to learn :)
Topic Starter
Jakomo73

C00L wrote:

SPOILER
right :roll:

[General]
  1. You have unused SB items - Currently SB is in progress, I'm mostly trying to just get mods on this difficulty so I can improve and actually not be horrible at mapping :)
    sb\bg b and w.jpg
    sb\bg contrast.jpg
    sb\bg dark contrast.jpg
  2. consider adding 'dubstep' to your tags Fixed
[Timing]
  1. Check!
Doing that using your mod and while applying it :)

[Hitsounds]
  1. 00:25:686 (6,7) - add whistles on these as you done here 00:22:943 (1,2) - same sound as follows Fixed
  2. 00:53:115 (1,2,3,4,1) - add claps Fixed
  3. hmm to be honest they are all ok, just when doing hitsounds try to keep consistency in music and on the bar above the mapping zone (timeline) so it doesn't just appear from nowhere
[Insane]
  1. 00:06:143 - place a note here,and NC it Fixed! Sounds a lot better, I was confused since the beat was starting on the red tick, but I guess it wasn't after all :P
  2. 00:06:315 (2) - dont NC this, make the NC here ^ Fixed
  3. 00:06:315 (2) - im guessing you don't know this but if you put a unherited green point after a slider, it will only affect it's volume and/or sample. It doesn't change it's SV if it's after the slider, it has to be either before it or at the slider start for the SV to change Fixed, was an issue with having 1 and 2 be blanketed, but placed inheriting section after 1
  4. 00:09:229 (6) - NC this, try to keep your NC's every big white tick (section) that way nobody will complain about your NC's, since at the big white tick is usually where the beat repeats with a stronger manner or where the beat changes (there are exceptions) Fixed
  5. 00:14:715 (6) - ^ Fixed
  6. 00:25:686 (6) - ^ (won't mention a NC again since you have to go and scout it out yourself, i don't like mods with only one thing being pointed out over and over again. Remember a NC should be placed where a strong beat happens, or every big white tick preferably, stick to that for now that's the basics, later you will learn more advanced ways to place NC's :D) Fixed, went through and fixed every NC I could find, so now my map has half the bad NC's left :^) ty though, thought it was a bit more of a rule that can be broken with the melody, but best to just start with the basics :)
  7. 00:26:372 (7,3) - these sort of overlaps make your map look messy and rushed. Like give every note/slider it's own space don't make it overlap with everything, unless ofc it's the 'bridge' or middle of the slider is overlaped. Those look really nice and thought out, current state as mentioned above looks rushed Moved start of 2 over so it blankets 1 and doesn't overlap 5 (changed numbers cause of NC :P
  8. 00:27:572 (3,6) - ^ Fixed, changed 2 and 3 (sorry, NC changes again) for this and the flow to make it look better. Will go through and change every one of these as well :) Thanks!
  9. 00:39:401 (8) - slider should start here, for consistency reasons and also because the sound fits it better at this time than at 00:39:572 - . You need to listen to the music more carefully, try listening at 25% volume speed that might open some possibilities to you, since it's slower and it's easier to pick out all the possible sounds Fixed! I've been listening at 50% sound but yeah going 25% probably would be better
  10. 00:44:886 (1) - until 00:49:001 (1) - is pretty nice, although it's full of bad overlaps with everything it fits the tune pretty well :D Ayy something I didn't completely mess up :P But fixed the overlaps on 1!
  11. 00:58:601 (1) - these sliders look really bad imo, try to make it do something i.e. a blanket or something, i would have provided you with tons of pictures to help you out more but my internet is currently limiting me sowwy :/ Np on the internet! Tried my best to have them become blankets
  12. 01:01:343 (1,2) - why curve the slider but you won't give it a blanket if it's so close to the circle as well >_> I see no point in doing such thing
  13. 01:04:086 (1,2) - ^
  14. 01:41:115 (1) - may i ask why is this on 1/16? I don't actually know, was only using 1/16 for looking at blankets, not for mapping
  15. 01:46:601 (1) - ^ Don't use 1/16, seriously it's not needed, you can try using 1/8 but then that's not required for a song like this, for this song stick to using 1/4 nothing more Yep used 1/4 for the map, don't know how these happened D: Fixed!
  16. 01:51:915 (5,1) - overlap thingy Lots of overlap D: Fixing throughout the song!
  17. 02:16:943 (2,3) - ? why can't you just stack this, rather than doing ... this Fixed to stacking it!
  18. 02:23:629 (1) - i would recommend for you to extend this slider until 02:23:886 (2) - since the whoosh sound is there rather than adding a circle Fixed
  19. 02:29:115 (1,2) - ^ also same for the rest that have the same sound later on Fixed!
  20. 02:51:058 - you're missing a very strong sound here, don't ignore it Fixed, added a note and made the slider shorter
  21. 03:29:458 - add a note here and NC it
Fixed

[Final Words]

To be honest with you, this map isn't that good, and I'm not being a cunt to you, it's just how i see it. I don't like lying so i'm not doing it here, but if you do want to rank this, be prepared to encounter many remaps, since as i see it now you are lacking a rhytm sense of such, visuals (blankets etc.) and NC skills. But even though you lack all of that, stick to mapping and prioritize enjoying doing it rather than trying to rank it, it'll turn out better. For now the mod i gave you is just my first look on the map, since there is no point in me going and looking at the map in great detail since the first 10 seconds of the map proved to me that you are just starting. If you map another song and my queue is open then feel free to ask for a mod from me, maybe i could help better then :roll: All this i told you btw is not to dis-encourage you, reversely is to make you want to do this more, make you feel that if you stick to it, it will one day be noticed by someone, if you do then i guarantee somebody will one day. For now stick to the basics and read this that should fill you in the basic of what is required :D and remember...

N E V A
G I V E
U P
! ! ! !
Red = Fixed
Blue = Fixed in a different way than suggested
Green = No fix for now

Tyvm for the mod! Tried to fix all of the overlaps, NC, etc. in the song. And dw, I understand that the map is bad and I'm bad at mapping, just trying to learn ;) Ty for all the help!

(Map will be reuploaded when the overlaps and NCs are fixed)
C00L

jakomo73 wrote:

[Timing]
  1. Check!
Doing that using your mod and while applying it :)
You missunderstood me here, when i write check it means that i checked it and it's all good, no need to change it >_>
mb for not specifying that, will add that to future mods
Lilyanna
Hi nm from my quueueuue
Insane
00:11:972 (1,2) - ccan blanket the cruves like this u may need to add extra white nodes
00:13:858 (4,5) - can fix the curve blanket
00:22:601 (4,1) - maybe space them more and make a jump to (1) so u can emphasize that strong beat intro
00:25:001 - u skip rly strong clickable beat here maybe change this 00:24:658 (3) - to 1/2 slider and the make the next one start at that white tick
00:27:915 (4,5,6) - since its insane i suggest spacing can be bigger dont limit urself
00:29:715 (3) - this note seem overmapped to me try remove it and see if it works better
00:30:829 - there is no clickable sounds here so maybe remove this 00:30:829 (6) - and extend this slider 00:30:486 (5) - to white tick
00:55:172 - 00:55:515 - 01:00:658 - some beats really needs to be clickable
00:55:858 (1) - maybe make more sharp or jaggy slider shape for wub sound and thats for all wub sounds
01:04:086 (1) - example of more flowing shape
01:18:486 (2,2) - can fix blanket
01:28:772 (1,2) - make more symmetry
02:49:001 (2,3,1) - can be better pattern
03:29:629 - feels like a spinner can fit here to 03:32:201 -
well u will need to try more cool sliders shapes to make the sounds flow better maybe look to other similar genre of maps and see different sliders and try with ur map because those all look same even with diff synthy sound.
I hope i helped ;w;
Good luck
Topic Starter
Jakomo73

Lilyanna wrote:

Hi nm from my quueueuue
Insanef
00:11:972 (1,2) - ccan blanket the cruves like this u may need to add extra white nodes Fixed! Thanks :) Fixed a lot of the curve blankets using this
00:13:858 (4,5) - can fix the curve blanket Fixed
00:22:601 (4,1) - maybe space them more and make a jump to (1) so u can emphasize that strong beat intro Fixed
00:25:001 - u skip rly strong clickable beat here maybe change this 00:24:658 (3) - to 1/2 slider and the make the next one start at that white tick Fixed
00:27:915 (4,5,6) - since its insane i suggest spacing can be bigger dont limit urself I'm trying to have the spacing here be less than that during the rest of the song, since this is kind of the slower part of the song overall. Like it goes slowest > slow > kiai > normal > kiai > normal so I think it's fine for spacing here, plus having a ton of jumps for 3 mins isn't too much fun but I will think about it :) The update you modded was the one where i just changed that, so I'll see if anyone else thinks it's necessary
00:29:715 (3) - this note seem overmapped to me try remove it and see if it works better This beat is really strange to map for in insane, cause it's a triplet, but I can't use 1/8 for insane or it would be too fast, and I can't ignore it either or it would be missing something. I've tried a lot of different things before but I think currently it's the best solution to the problem but if anyone has ideas I'm glad to look at them! I tried yours and it seemed like something was missing. Maybe you're right though, I'll think about it!
00:30:829 - there is no clickable sounds here so maybe remove this 00:30:829 (6) - and extend this slider 00:30:486 (5) - to white tick Fixed
00:55:172 - 00:55:515 - 01:00:658 - some beats really needs to be clickable Not sure what you mean D: went through at 25% speed and couldn't find anything wrong with the beats and notes, but maybe I'm just being dumb and not hearing something though
00:55:858 (1) - maybe make more sharp or jaggy slider shape for wub sound and thats for all wub sounds Fixing all of them, the curves were supposed to represent it a bit, but I think I'll use some red anchor points. (Not like the first version of them which was too jagged)
01:04:086 (1) - example of more flowing shape Fixed! Made it more of a circle and blanketed 2
01:18:486 (2,2) - can fix blanket Fixed! Think it got messed up which moving things around
01:28:772 (1,2) - make more symmetry Fixed, made 1 and 3 have the same y value, and put 2 dead center between them. Changed the pattern of 5 6 7 8 and also made them more mathematically symmetrical
02:49:001 (2,3,1) - can be better pattern Stacked 2 1 like the others with that melody and blanketed 2 (with a bridge through the previous 2)
03:29:629 - feels like a spinner can fit here to 03:32:201 - Agreed, although I'm a bit skeptical about if others will think the same, guess I will have to see what others think as well but for now I think it looks good! Will have to change the flow so that 1 ends by the center of the map instead of on the top middle.
well u will need to try more cool sliders shapes to make the sounds flow better maybe look to other similar genre of maps and see different sliders and try with ur map because those all look same even with diff synthy sound.
I hope i helped ;w; Yeah it helped a lot! Sorry that it isn't that good, I'm trying to learn a lot which is why I'm asking for mods still, and everything helps :)
Good luck
Thanks same to you :D

Red = Fixed
Blue = Fixed in a different way than suggested
Green = No change, but will keep it in mind

Tysm for the mod! It really helps :) Good luck to you and your maps as well.
lazygirl
Was about to start modding, but I saw this is under remapping, repost on my queue once it's done :)