forum

[invalid] Username Changing

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Xx_AnimeBeater
The username changing should be FREE! I was planning to change my name from Xx_AnimeBeater to Nico-Deathion, but please make it free. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Pawsu
This will never happen.

The only thing closest is to get Supporter because Supporters get their first name change free.

Please, look around before posting. The same request was just made a one day ago.
Topic Starter
Xx_AnimeBeater
That was a fast reply but is a 1$ dollar enough to donate and change my name??? :?: :?: :?: :?:
Pawsu
No. It's $4 and up. See my link for more information.
Bara-
Please don't ask for supporter-only functions to be there for free
Reha
l m a o
Nathanael

Xx_AnimeBeater wrote:

The username changing should be FREE! I was planning to change my name from Xx_AnimeBeater to Nico-Deathion, but please make it free. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
It will never happen. In fact, it should be only once allowed per user but it was changed after osu!store opened a username change item (which doubles the amount every purchase). Buy a supporter or get gifted by someone a supporter even once and you'll have the free one time username change.

Xx_AnimeBeater wrote:

That was a fast reply but is a 1$ dollar enough to donate and change my name??? :?: :?: :?: :?:
A dollar isn't enough. Read this for more information: Poll 23: Price of supporter