forum

[Problem] Osu stops working after update MAC

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
vepture
Right after osu updated itself in game, when it tried to restart itself I came across the .NET framework error where it says unable to find the runtime to run the application. How do I fix this issue?

It was working completely fine for the past few months I have played osu. Because I'm on a Macintosh, I also can't directly install a new version of .NET framework
AGRX
which version or where from did you downloaded your osu ? i made updated version of wine wrapper that supports latest cutting edge build which is available to download on osx mac beta thread. t/56460/start=1290
Topic Starter
vepture
I had downloaded it from the download OSX page on the osu website. Is that an older version?
Topic Starter
vepture
By the way, I just tried the launcher you suggested in your reply. It works however out of curiosity, I can't seem to exit fullscreen mode and a windowed mode will make it much easier to download osu songs quickly (because I'm not a supporter) especially for multiplayer. The old launcher could do it just fine however the wine one doesn't seem able to
AGRX

vepture wrote:

By the way, I just tried the launcher you suggested in your reply. It works however out of curiosity, I can't seem to exit fullscreen mode and a windowed mode will make it much easier to download osu songs quickly (because I'm not a supporter) especially for multiplayer. The old launcher could do it just fine however the wine one doesn't seem able to
cmd+tab doesnt work ? it works for me on macbook pro 2009 with el capitan and imac 2006 with mountain lion both i tested at home.

maybe the wine staging 1.9.12 engine is causing some issues...
you can try to change engine to 1.9.11, you can find how to do this on my profile.
Topic Starter
vepture
Alright it works just fine now. Thanks a lot for the speedy replies XD