forum

Omoi - Snow Drive(01.23)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Natsu

Kroytz wrote:

There's no good way to transition from Normal to Hard at this BPM while keeping the SR or level of play linearly low together. The best I can do is keep the mechanics of the two diffs close which I think Hard did - Comprised mostly of 1/1s and 1/2s while still following DS for the most part. Trying to do that with Normal would boost the SR past 2.00* so the rhythm has to be undermapped a bit more so it doesn't exceed, thus, making the jump to Hard feel like it's that much bigger when the gameplay is still more/less the same, just that it has more object count. Lowering the hard down somehow would make the jump to Insane feel worse since the way Insane plays is similar to Hard (comprised mostly of 1/2s and less 1/1s) but with no DS restriction and a couple of 5 note streams. Usually with high BPM or intense songs like this, the lower difficulties (especially Hards) will have a subjective viability since Hard is usually a gray area kind of difficulty. From the playtests I've gathered with very low ranked users on those difficulties the jump isn't as big as it seems.
To make a balanced map you should sacrifice an expert diff and ask that mapper to make an easy so you can have a real normal diff tho.. Normal - hard gap is really bad atm..
Laskher1
I'm waiting for ranked, nice map!:3
ConsumerOfBean
If necessary, feel free to contact me to map a lower diff, but I don't think it's too big of a problem
Kagetsu

Kroytz wrote:

The end beat on 00:48:527 doesn't actually end somewhere since the noise is drained/faded. With the way Extreme spaces it is fair to the 1/6. Raikozen spaced it out more and used 1/4 since he didn't want to use 1/6 with his idea. There are a couple of drained sounds elsewhere in the song like right after the 2nd kiai but that can be interpreted however you'd like since there are many audibly drained beats scattered across the entirety of the song.
tbh that doesn't make sense, time signature is only one in the music so it's either simple or compound timing. if that was the case, you should've used 1/8 instead of 1/6 because that would've be the correct snapping (i still think it's compound, though)

Kroytz wrote:

As far as the ending kiai goes, I personally think two things: the ARIGATŌ is MUCH stronger lyric-wise and voice-wise. (Although this is not Araki's version you can see why he would emphasize that part too, cuz the translated lyrics are indeed much stronger). Secondly, it fairs for a bit more consistency with the former kiais that which had utilized 1/2s. That plus its emphasizing vocal is what makes me think 1/2s are acceptable. Consistency and strength in voice.
the final chorus atmosphere is indeed stronger than the rest of the map, but i personally think that it doesn't allow you to map another completely different song, because as i said, the last phrase isn't filled with 1/2 beats. you could even use full screen circle to slider jumps and it would work just fine.
i think this is just a problem of overall design, in my honest opinion, raikozen failed to distinguish the intensities from the 3 kiais, this wouldn't have happened if the first two were more balanced spacing-wise.

anyways snapping on pkk's and BHR's diff is still wrong around this 02:05:000 - section
Makeli
Did no one mention the huge overmaps in the two top diffs at 00:36:072 - ?
Feb

Maakkeli wrote:

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :?:
like for real lol

01:09:688 (1,2,3,4,5) - not as huge but overmapped aswell
Monstrata
Well, since there's already a lot of discussion, i'll just mention this:

00:36:072 - Regarding the overmaps here, ehh, i think they're fine. They sound close enough to 1/4 even tho it might be more of an atmospheric sound than clear 1/4's. But anyways, my concern is more that on Raikozen's diff, the rhythm changes don't correspond to the song. Drum beats like 00:37:545 - 00:38:884 - 00:39:286 (1,2,3,4) - Like, the rhythm Raikozen picked just doesn't match the song's rhythm, and the changes between streams, 1/4 repeats, and kicksliders don't create any internal rhythm. (What I mean by internal rhythm is say: 00:36:072 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4) - If you replicated that by beginning another 16 note stream on 00:38:215 - and then switched to 1/4 repeats on 00:39:286 - , then even though it doesn't follow the song's rhythm closely, it still creates its own internal rhythm that is mostly accurate. Then I could classify it as a mapper's creative interpretation of rhythm. (It could still not make sense though, but at least there's better justification then.))
Topic Starter
Kroytz

Maakkeli wrote:

There is literally a constant 1/4 synth..... It's a drained synth cuz Omoi is a great composer.

Kagetsu wrote:

tbh that doesn't make sense, time signature is only one in the music so it's either simple or compound timing. if that was the case, you should've used 1/8 instead of 1/6 because that would've be the correct snapping (i still think it's compound, though)
Omoi is a great composer. But really, when the end beats have no ending, it's not wrong for the mapper to choose to interpret it in a way that makes sense to their mapping - not to compare to how someone else interprets in their version.
and personally I think Raikozen did well in distinguishing intensities in his 3 kiais. One idea I liked a lot from him were the drum rolls before the NAITE NANKAs that start off low and increasingly become spaced more. Same goes with the jump patterns - mostly made of acute angles but the angles become more far apart as that ending comes about.

Also, the snapping is more than correct on pk's diff since it is 1/3rd rhythm (all the diffs use that). BHR used a 1/1 slider to cover up the 1/3 beats as to not add any confusion by trying to introduce 1/3s for Normal difficulty, especially since their diff is comprised of 1/1s and 1/2s beats.
Lami
Personally, normal 0.8 sv VS hard 1.4 sv isnt cool for unexpert player, especially high bpm.
nhlx

Feb wrote:

01:09:688 (1,2,3,4,5) - not as huge but overmapped aswell
im building emphasis for 01:10:090 (1) - by matching the previous drumroll just with higher spacing on the offbeats

there's literally a louder synth on the red tick

@monstrata: when it comes to structural rhythm it's just a structural thing (could sound stupid but idk how to say it in other way)

the thing with it is that it objectifies the music with AABB or ABAB pattern, and the part you mention follows none of these, thus, i don't follow it

i acknowledge your point and i see the thinking process behind it, but i just think that it'll be better off if it stays the way it is
Natsu
General
[]
  1. 03:59:643 (1) - reduce the volume at the slider ticks
  2. The gap between normal and hard diff is really huge, Normal diff uses 1/1 rhythm (with long sliders) vs Hard that uses a constant 1/2 rhythm, jump patterns like 00:49:331 (2,3,4,5) - in hard make the spread looks worst.
    You have 5 expert diffs, so I don't understand why you didn't add an easy diff so you can map a proper normal diff.. anyways I believe you can still add some 1/2 transitions at the normal diff without reaching the 2.0 star ranting (I already tested is posible), basically slider to slider transitions.
BHR's Normal
[]
  1. 02:06:072 (2,1) - why the jump? you didn't it at other similar sections, so is super random and can be a bit confused for normal diff players, since is not consistent.
  2. 03:41:429 (2,3) - a tiny spacing error, but if this get DQ worth fixing, also the blanket between 03:41:965 (3,1) - can be improved a bit.
  3. 03:51:072 (2,1) - spacing error
  4. 01:31:920 (1,1) - the double spinner is a bit hard to play for newbies... this is usually fine, but the second spinner is really short and can be really confused for anyone not that experienced with the game, and then after the double spinner there comes at stack 01:35:804 (1,2) -
  5. 02:20:000 (1) - touching the HP bar, you have really much space to place objects, that's why I don't see the reason to place it overlapping the HP bar.
  6. 03:22:143 (1,1) - same as 01:31:920 (1,1) -
  7. 03:40:090 (4,1) - even if they are different color this will be really confused to play for newbies, (I saw a map being DQ for the same reason, this is not something that you would use in a normal diff, specially when you have it as the easier diff in the set
Hard
[]
  1. 03:25:625 (6) - the low sv is a bit surprising for a hard diff, I'd recommend adding a NC on it, also it will be consistent with 03:59:643 (1) -
Individually hard and normal diff are nice, but as a set the gap between them is real big, your hard is too dense and the normal diff don't even introduce a 1/2 transition, I'd add some 1/2s at normal, since you still don't reach the 2.0 stars and make the hard diff a bit less dense, or mapping an easy and making the normal diff harder

Rumi's Expert
[]
  1. 00:09:837 (2) - 20% volume is really hard to hear, try 35% instead.
  2. 00:25:090 (4) - this should be mapped as 2 circles to fit the music better, the 1/2 spam fit the before part, but no this one.
  3. 00:33:661 (4) - ^
  4. 00:48:259 (1,2) - 1.0 spacing like you did at 00:46:116 (3,4) -
  5. 01:14:108 (4) - a NC would be a nice idea
  6. 03:20:000 (1,2,3) - the stack and the overlap make this really hard to read, 03:20:402 (2,3) - what's the head and what's the tail, i'd do a manual stack in 03:20:402 (2,3) - to avoid it.
  7. 03:41:429 (4) - missing NC
moph's Expert
[]
  1. 00:33:661 (4,5) - 4 is a strong beat and you still used a super tiny spacing 00:33:393 (3,4) - , 5 is a weak beat and u used a jump, I really fail to understand why, ctrl g 4 and 5?
  2. 01:16:518 (4,5) - 01:51:608 (3,4) - same as above, there are others I think
  3. 02:21:072 (5) - missing NC
NiNo's Expert
[]
  1. 00:06:087 (1) - remove the NC, it doesn't make much sense at the slow part, is better to keep the sayonara together 00:05:551 (1,1,2) -
  2. 01:35:268 (2,3) - this sounds really bad, 3 basically ruin the beats 01:35:670 (4,5) - , just do a 1/1 slider in 01:35:268 (2,3) - , but tbh I'd not map those beats in the first place, since 01:35:268 (2) - is basically mapped to nothing.
  3. 03:22:143 (1,2) - this looks like 1/4 jump atm, definitely needs more spacing.
  4. 03:24:286 (1,1) - same as above
Raikozen's Everlasting Memory
[]
  1. basically I have the smae concerns as the other people here, I think you should think more about their concerns instead of insta deny, monstrata's post makes a lot of sense, I was also wondering.

Anyways not going to mod this diff, since I totally disagree with the overdone jumps (as any 8 stars diff), but they are over and over, so don't worth posting them.
Hope you guys take the time to reply to this and take suggestions not just deny all to avoid a dq. If you have any questions send me a in game/forum pm
Ascendance
Some people should stick to graveyard mapping :d Not every map needs a 12 star diff
Lasse
might as well add something rather subjective to consider in case this gets disqualified (which seems like it will most likely happen, if not for other things most likely for n-h having such a huge gap):

extreme/nino:
01:35:268 (2,3) - putting objects here really takes away from the atmosphere of the song :c yeah there is something very quiet/barely audible in the song but it heavily lowers the impact from the drums coming back on 01:35:670 - 01:35:804 -
sometimes not mapping things can have a much greater effect, they way moph and pkk handled it seemed way nicer

also a thing that bothered me when playing moph's diff: the linear speedup thing on 00:33:393 (3,4,5) - seemed completely out of place considering your other patterns here. it still plays fine but just doesn't feel very fitting.

wanted to post this some hours ago but seems like I never pressed submit, just noticed I still had the tab open lol
pishifat
as people suggested, might wanna do something about spread. if you can't have a solid spread while normal is the lowest diff, maybe normal shouldn't be the lowest diff. buffing normal through 1/2sliderend transitions is possible if it's too much of a bother to adjust things the ways other people suggested

the guys above me are pointing out stuff that seems worth looking into as well

i also dont really understand raikozen's response to monstrata. from what im interpreting, he's using that rhythm because it's how songs are usually structured, and even though the song is structured differently here, he's doing it anyway because it's what music would usually do? im so confused help

alsoooo someone mentioned on the last page that rhythm in the arigatou part was weird in the top diffs, which i can agree with. the response to it was "it's more lyrically intense than previous kiais" and "it's consistent with the other kiais," which seems kind of contradictory. if it's musically different, it should be mapped differently (so in this case, by prioritizing the lyrically intense aritgatous instead of every 1/2 beat). being consistent with something that's musically inconsistent doesn't seem right
Saileach
FeelsBadMan
Topic Starter
Kroytz
What I'm saying is that by adding in sliders to the ARIGATŌ part is lowering its intensity unless you space it out or do some finicky stuff with it, which would in turn make it inconsistent with how the previous kiais dealt with the vocals in that area. And how does it being more lyrically more intense and trying to be consistent become contradictory? By being consistent it follows the 1/2 jumps, by increasing intensity the angles and spacing is higher. That's all it is.

And I don't know if any of you bothered to actually look through Natsu's mods, but you'd find they are very moot points, I was going to make a response but I was preoccupied for the mean time. I'll answer your mod Natsu (and Lasse) but I can't see much, if at all any suggestion being changed. This seemed like a very shallow "mod" to convince me that these are DQ-able points.

We had a talk about spread not many months ago pishi, discussing about what matters is how they play mechanically to one another. Whether different rhythms are introduced (i.e. 1/1s vs 1/2s) or variance in the style of mapping. Both these diffs follow a clean DS style so there is a clean transition between the two. I've had many 6 digit players go through the Hard difficulties because this set had been in NUMEROUS discussions for the past 2 months. During that time I've also had NUMEROUS playtests and response from players. The only thing that looks scary about the transition from Normal to Hard would be its density but that comes naturally when you apply a 1/2 rhythm with high bpm.

To be honest this was a very premature DQ. If you wanted to ruin Christmas then congratulations you succeeded. I'll wait to get this going again for New Years. There's no need for further discussion.
Natsu
spread is really bad tho, I'll suggest a few things to improve it later, after you guys reply to my mod
unko
christmas is LITERALLY ruined, pack away the trees and burn the presents boys
hi-mei
nooo
Topic Starter
Kroytz
Natsu, si no podes expresar lo que queres decir en Ingles, usa Español. Convenzame en un post de como la transicion de: Normal's 1/1 ritmo, Hard's 1/1 y 1/2 ritmo, y Insane's 1/1, 1/2, y 1/4 ritmo te parece ser un "really bad spread". Ni entiendo lo que estas intentando decir y para ser franco, simplemente no es. Anda, trata de convencerme. Es DQ'd, aqui esta tu oportunidad mijo
Asda Meal Deal
my christmas is ruined :( christmas only comes once and a year and its ruined now ;--;
Len
hope it gets ranked asap till years end senpai
Left
lo
MaridiuS
Raikozen's everlasting memories
00:16:518 (4,1) - fix blanket
00:17:858 (1,1) - ^
00:40:759 (2,3) - this looks very weird

There are plenty of incorrect blankets, while there are also plenty of correct, i can't find the purpose on that. Maybe recheck and fix blankets?
vipto

Ascendance wrote:

Some people should stick to graveyard mapping :d Not every map needs a 12 star diff
Weber
I warned ye
Kohna

viptwo wrote:

Ascendance wrote:

ok lets map some 3* then, too much goods 7*+ ranked lol
goodluck for make it ranked, it's funny to play
Mordred
can you fix those blankets pls raikozen

00:28:572 (1,2) -

01:20:000 (1,2) -

01:20:536 (3,1) -

01:48:929 (1,2) -

03:49:733 (2,1) - come on dude

02:10:625 (3) - could also stack this with 02:09:688 (4) - because why not
Feb
ya fix blankets, the most important thing in the world
Mordred

Feb wrote:

ya fix blankets, the most important thing in the world

just wanted to point these out and since it's already dq might as well improve them
C00L
Hey just putting my 2 cents into the discussion maybe it might change some of your thoughts idk (typing on phone sorry for spellong errors)

So the maps spread seems kinda broken with he really huge gap between Normal and the hard diff considering it's a gap of 1.6* of differnece between those diffs, and considering that gap doesnt seem big, but when you compare it with every other diff where they have a range from 0.3 - 0.9 (mostly. There is a occasion of it being 1.2 or 1.4 but that's a gap between players that mostly suits everyone, i.e. insane and extra. What i mean by that is that you rarely see people moving from insane diffs all the way to a extra diff, they gradually improve on other maps to maybe do it one day, speaking from my own playing experience) which is perfectly a acceptable range of spread imo, but when you compare that gap for example with Rumi's Expert and moph's Expert which is such a good differnece between difficulties and then again going back to original normal and hard which is a 1.6* of difference between diffs.

Now the point im trying to make here is that the difference between Extras and lower diffs is that, no matter what the * difference is, players are still used to the game and their techniques, therefore they expect anything to happen and they can adjust to the map itself, which is why imo you see so many extras, throwing away the fact that they are fun to map they also make no big difference in the spread at all. For example look at it this way, rafis one of the top players is going to play all of the extras most likely if he gets a chance, some no mod some with mods and the sole reason for that is that he is used to the game so much he doesn't really care about the star rating, and im guessing that's why you accepted so many extra diffs too kroytz, because no big difference was made and just to add more variety to the mapset. But on the other hand of players, the beginner side, this is where things start to take a 180* turn. So take a normal player for example, started the game 3 months ago really enjoying it, and he comes across another normal on this set and he thinks " lets play it normals are easy" he plays maybe fc's it and then he thinks "that was way tok easy let's see what's next" and he stumbles across the hard which is far over his expectations but he doesn't look at star rating, he probably doesn't know what it is. He can't do it, he just can't the pattern, spacing, snapping differences just leave him there thinking how the hell people do this, unlike rafis in this instance he can't play all the diffs he has to stickto his normals or easies but he can't advance without there being something in the middle like a advanced diff. So keeping this in mind yea let's say your spread is fine and all gets ranked and all, now imagine every single map in osu didn't make that gap between their diffs, no matter how you think about it you would be denying players progression, they can't make such a high leap of map difficulty.

What i'm basically trying to say is not that the spread is bad or something, but just that you should really not think about the +1 maps in your ranked/approved folder on your profile but also about players, since after all what would mapping be if noone played them. I just wrote this since i thought it might have been better to have someone that isn't involved on any of the previousis conversations to give his opinion on it. In no way is this to be salty just general thoughts. Also these comments about graveyard mapping, that's so childish tbh and not needed in any means.

Good luck man no matter if you care about what i wrote or not i wish you luck in this set
Topic Starter
Kroytz
Thanks for the motivational wall speech but you're trying to compare apples to oranges here. Extra diffs are simply just that - "extra difficulties". N -> H -> I has a mechanically sound transition between the way they are played. The difference between extras is really just typical mapping stuff like spacing and jumps,streams, etc. whereas the difference between N,H,I is density due to rhythm choice. In this case it's 1/1 -> 1/1 + 1/2 -> 1/1 + 1/2 + 1/4. Once the extra diffs are involved, then rhythm becomes a choice of style.
Rumia-
fixed all natsu's point , changed some pattern due to slider being replaced to circle to fit pattern/flow better and some inconsistent ncs

thanks for mod!

osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: Snow Drive.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 95717
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: None
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 1801,10366,18937,27508,36080,40366,48937,57508,61794,70366,78937,91794,96080,113223,118178,127151,135723,140008,148580,155008,171080,180723,189294,197866,206437,223580,240723,249294,256794,261080
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 2.699999

[Metadata]
Title:Snow Drive (01.23)
TitleUnicode:スノウドライヴ(01.23)
Artist:Omoi
ArtistUnicode:Omoi
Creator:Kroytz
Version:Rumi's Expert
Source:
Tags:vocaloid hatsune miku k2pudding Battle HappyRocket88 pkk moph snownino_ Rumia Raikozen
BeatmapID:1088292
BeatmapSetID:478405

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:8
ApproachRate:9.2
SliderMultiplier:1.4
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"BG.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
1801,-200,4,2,1,60,0,0
3944,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,60,0,0
9234,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,0
9301,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,60,0,0
9837,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,35,0,0
16786,-200,4,2,1,40,0,0
17858,-76.9230769230769,4,2,1,40,0,0
18058,-76.9230769230769,4,2,1,5,0,0
18125,-76.9230769230769,4,2,1,40,0,0
18326,-76.9230769230769,4,2,1,5,0,0
18393,-76.9230769230769,4,2,1,40,0,0
18929,-76.9230769230769,4,1,1,40,0,0
22143,-76.9230769230769,4,1,1,40,0,0
23215,-76.9230769230769,4,1,1,40,0,0
27500,-90.9090909090909,4,1,1,40,0,0
36072,-90.9090909090909,4,3,1,40,0,0
40358,-125,4,1,1,40,0,0
46317,-125,4,2,1,5,0,0
46384,-125,4,1,1,40,0,0
48460,-125,4,2,1,5,0,0
48527,-125,4,1,1,40,0,0
48929,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,40,0,0
52612,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,0
52679,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,40,0,0
56362,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,0
56429,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,40,0,0
61786,-125,4,1,1,40,0,0
66005,-125,4,2,1,5,0,0
66072,-125,4,1,1,40,0,0
68549,-125,4,2,1,5,0,0
68616,-125,4,1,1,40,0,0
68817,-125,4,2,1,5,0,0
68884,-125,4,1,1,40,0,0
69286,-90.9090909090909,4,1,1,40,0,0
70090,-125,4,1,1,40,0,0
70358,-100,4,1,1,40,0,0
83215,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,40,0,0
91786,-83.3333333333333,4,3,1,40,0,0
93929,-62.5,4,3,1,40,0,0
95000,-50,4,3,1,40,0,0
96072,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,1
110201,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,1
110268,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,1
113215,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
118572,-111.111111111111,4,1,1,70,0,0
126072,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,70,0,0
127143,-90.9090909090909,4,1,1,70,0,0
144487,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,5,0,0
144554,-90.9090909090909,4,1,1,70,0,0
144755,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,5,0,0
144822,-90.9090909090909,4,1,1,70,0,0
145558,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,5,0,0
145625,-90.9090909090909,4,1,1,70,0,0
145826,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,5,0,0
145893,-90.9090909090909,4,1,1,70,0,0
148572,-66.6666666666667,4,3,1,70,0,0
154733,-200,4,1,1,70,0,0
154933,-200,4,2,1,5,0,0
155000,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,1
166987,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,1
167054,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,1
167255,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,1
167322,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,1
167523,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,1
167590,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,1
167791,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,1
167858,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,1
169130,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,1
169197,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,1
169398,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,1
169465,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,1
169666,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,1
169733,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,1
169933,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,1
170000,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,1
171072,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
180715,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,0
184666,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,0
184733,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,0
185402,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
188215,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
188483,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,0
188750,-71.4285714285714,4,1,1,70,0,0
189018,-62.5,4,1,1,70,0,0
189286,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,0
197456,-76.9230769230769,4,1,1,70,0,0
197858,-76.9230769230769,4,3,1,70,0,0
205625,-200,4,1,1,70,0,0
206429,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,1
222500,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
223572,-76.9230769230769,4,1,1,70,0,1
231875,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,70,0,1
232143,-76.9230769230769,4,1,1,70,0,1
237433,-76.9230769230769,4,2,1,5,0,1
237500,-76.9230769230769,4,1,1,70,0,1
238840,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,1
239108,-90.9090909090909,4,1,1,70,0,1
239375,-100,4,1,1,70,0,1
239643,-840,4,1,1,70,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 114,64,247
Combo2 : 128,255,255
Combo3 : 0,121,242
SliderBorder : 212,231,238
SliderTrackOverride : 40,42,68

[HitObjects]
44,184,1801,6,0,L|56:260,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,336,2337,2,0,L|168:264,1,70,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,180,2738,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,252,2872,2,0,P|304:252|340:240,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,180,3408,2,0,P|456:172|408:176,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,164,3944,6,0,L|328:52,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,76,4346,2,0,P|184:60|124:68,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,100,4747,1,2,0:0:0:0:
100,288,5015,6,0,L|107:183,1,105.000004005432,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,268,5551,1,2,0:0:0:0:
360,288,5819,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,336,6087,6,0,B|204:352|204:352|136:328,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,184,6622,2,0,B|88:168|88:168|156:192,1,105.000004005432,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,264,7158,2,0,B|320:344|320:344|296:312,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,144,7694,2,0,B|284:64|284:64|308:96,1,105.000004005432,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,240,8230,6,0,B|116:248|116:248|40:236,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,328,8631,2,0,P|256:312|312:328,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,292,9033,2,0,L|436:192,1,78.7500030040742,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,176,9301,6,0,B|412:188|412:188|348:168,1,105.000004005432,2|0,2:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,72,9837,2,0,L|260:52,14,13.125000500679,2|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0,2:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,144,10358,5,2,0:0:0:0:
132,176,10491,1,0,0:0:0:0:
76,108,10625,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,204,10759,2,0,L|128:300,1,70,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,308,11027,5,0,0:0:0:0:
360,264,11161,1,2,0:0:0:0:
424,319,11295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
354,249,11429,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,152,11563,2,0,L|448:240,1,70,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,319,11831,5,0,0:0:0:0:
284,242,11965,2,0,L|372:250,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,168,12233,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,332,12366,2,0,L|156:252,1,70,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,160,12634,5,0,0:0:0:0:
289,171,12768,2,0,L|209:167,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
353,248,13036,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,319,13170,2,0,L|440:240,1,70,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,140,13438,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,184,13572,6,0,P|256:128|288:32,2,140,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,272,14241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,360,14375,2,0,L|228:272,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,212,14643,6,0,B|88:200|88:200|180:220,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,288,15045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,112,15179,2,0,L|140:104,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,210,15447,2,0,L|162:218,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,40,15715,2,0,L|296:120,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,272,15983,2,0,L|384:184,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,100,16250,1,2,0:0:0:0:
296,344,16518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
44,172,16786,6,0,L|32:220,1,35,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,160,17054,2,0,L|44:208,1,35,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,332,17322,6,0,L|116:284,1,35,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,344,17590,2,0,L|128:296,1,35,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,196,17858,6,0,P|400:184|468:236,1,136.499993751526,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,268,18125,2,0,B|332:280|332:280|252:252,1,136.499993751526,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,296,18393,6,0,L|176:344,1,45.4999979171754,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,176,18527,2,0,L|220:232,1,45.4999979171754,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,64,18661,1,2,3:2:0:0:
200,52,18728,1,2,3:2:0:0:
172,60,18795,1,2,3:2:0:0:
148,44,18862,1,2,3:2:0:0:
128,52,18929,6,0,L|136:172,1,90.9999958343508,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,196,19197,2,0,L|324:308,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,296,19465,2,0,P|128:288|88:296,1,90.9999958343508,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,196,19733,2,0,P|396:204|436:196,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,216,20000,6,0,B|220:172|220:172|240:128,1,90.9999958343508
228,32,20268,2,0,L|128:24,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,168,20536,2,0,L|128:176,1,90.9999958343508,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,296,20804,1,10,0:0:0:0:
240,216,20938,1,2,0:0:0:0:
180,296,21072,6,0,L|72:272,1,90.9999958343508,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,112,21340,2,0,L|72:88,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,216,21608,2,0,L|348:192,1,90.9999958343508,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,32,21876,2,0,L|348:8,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,76,22143,6,0,L|392:176,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,280,22411,2,0,L|488:180,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
289,213,22679,2,0,L|274:123,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
257,33,22947,1,0,0:0:0:0:
365,109,23080,1,8,0:0:0:0:
167,155,23215,6,0,P|124:143|80:152,1,90.9999958343508,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,292,23483,2,0,P|267:304|312:296,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
275,124,23750,2,0,P|283:176|267:220,1,90.9999958343508
131,356,24018,2,0,P|123:304|139:260,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
171,90,24286,6,0,P|213:122|233:164,1,90.9999958343508,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
218,338,24554,2,0,P|174:354|123:355,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,228,24822,2,0,P|21:176|48:137,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,192,25090,1,8,0:0:0:0:
140,96,25224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,34,25358,6,0,L|272:138,1,90.9999958343508
233,356,25625,2,0,P|215:314|184:283,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,208,25893,2,0,L|417:193,1,90.9999958343508
187,120,26161,2,0,P|158:154|116:171,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,272,26429,6,0,L|72:368,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,356,26697,2,0,L|224:256,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,120,26965,1,8,0:3:0:0:
156,208,27099,1,8,0:3:0:0:
296,120,27233,1,8,0:3:0:0:
156,208,27367,1,8,0:3:0:0:
328,248,27500,6,0,P|384:236|484:276,1,154.000004699707,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,188,27902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
241,279,28036,2,0,L|232:356,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
155,207,28304,2,0,L|146:131,1,77.0000023498536
212,64,28572,6,0,B|168:44|168:44|48:52,1,154.000004699707,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,188,28974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
146,131,29108,2,0,L|58:139,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,32,29375,2,0,L|392:40,1,77.0000023498536
468,180,29643,5,8,0:0:0:0:
468,180,29911,2,0,L|479:104,1,77.0000023498536
296,248,30179,2,0,L|380:260,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,156,30447,2,0,L|288:144,1,77.0000023498536,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,180,30715,6,0,P|64:116|92:36,1,154.000004699707,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,104,31116,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,272,31250,2,0,L|11:263,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
179,195,31518,2,0,L|262:186,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,88,31786,5,4,0:0:0:0:
368,208,31920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
492,120,32054,2,0,L|408:112,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
291,215,32322,2,0,L|448:204,1,154.000004699707,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,316,32724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,328,32858,6,0,L|256:308,1,77.0000023498536,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,260,33125,2,0,L|244:240,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,192,33393,2,0,L|268:172,1,77.0000023498536
164,156,33661,1,8,0:0:0:0:
224,244,33795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,228,33929,6,0,P|52:184|76:80,1,154.000004699707,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
154,42,34331,1,0,0:0:0:0:
180,248,34465,2,0,P|155:294|53:325,1,154.000004699707,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,140,34866,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35000,6,0,L|340:176,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,48,35268,2,0,L|372:32,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,200,35536,2,0,L|348:184,1,77.0000023498536,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,56,35804,2,0,L|380:40,1,77.0000023498536,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,294,36072,5,12,0:1:0:0:
376,294,36340,2,0,P|414:286|452:292,1,77.0000023498536,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,220,36608,2,0,L|164:228,2,77.0000023498536,4|8|4,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,316,37009,1,4,0:0:0:0:
348,192,37143,6,0,B|360:136|360:136|344:32,1,154.000004699707,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,32,37545,2,0,B|148:140|148:140|164:192,1,154.000004699707,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,144,37947,1,8,0:0:0:0:
271,128,38014,1,0,0:0:0:0:
267,113,38081,1,4,0:0:0:0:
262,97,38148,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,80,38215,6,0,L|252:192,1,77.0000023498536,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,192,38483,2,0,L|344:304,1,77.0000023498536,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,320,38750,5,4,0:0:0:0:
224,280,38884,1,8,0:0:0:0:
296,336,39018,1,4,0:0:0:0:
148,236,39152,1,4,0:0:0:0:
300,244,39286,1,8,0:0:0:0:
216,372,39420,1,4,0:0:0:0:
216,192,39554,5,8,0:0:0:0:
220,176,39621,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,160,39688,1,4,0:0:0:0:
228,144,39755,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,128,39822,2,0,P|232:92|244:60,3,38.5000011749268,8|0|4|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,124,40090,2,0,P|316:106|295:79,1,38.5000011749268,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,240,40224,2,0,P|288:240|256:228,1,38.5000011749268
404,196,40358,6,0,P|452:188|512:212,1,112,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
406,354,40759,2,0,L|286:334,1,112,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,192,41161,2,0,L|332:260,1,56,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,220,41429,6,0,P|224:164|260:104,1,112,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,60,41831,2,0,B|348:64|348:64|284:40,1,112,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,144,42233,2,0,L|444:136,1,56,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,248,42500,6,0,L|368:232,1,112,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,356,42902,2,0,L|400:340,1,112,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,216,43304,2,0,L|292:288,1,56,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,340,43572,5,0,0:0:0:0:
48,264,43706,2,0,L|128:256,1,56,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,180,43974,2,0,L|104:164,1,112,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,80,44375,2,0,L|372:68,1,56,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,168,44643,6,0,P|440:152|376:184,1,112,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,304,45045,2,0,L|368:176,1,112,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,300,45447,2,0,L|448:228,1,56,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,152,45715,5,0,0:0:0:0:
160,280,45849,2,0,P|216:276|232:280,1,56,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,196,46116,2,0,P|92:208|32:188,1,84
28,192,46384,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,68,46518,2,0,L|92:123,1,56,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,280,46786,5,0,0:0:0:0:
280,152,46920,2,0,L|224:146,1,56,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,240,47188,2,0,P|340:220|344:100,1,168,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,48,47858,1,2,0:0:0:0:
204,48,47991,1,2,0:0:0:0:
248,260,48259,6,0,L|156:236,1,84,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,232,48527,1,2,2:0:0:0:
199,159,48661,1,2,2:0:0:0:
120,104,48795,1,2,2:0:0:0:
56,184,48929,6,0,P|48:232|72:296,1,83.9999974365235,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
271,200,49197,2,0,P|231:186|199:159,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,104,49465,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,264,49599,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,104,49733,1,8,0:0:0:0:
216,264,49866,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,236,50000,6,0,P|356:188|344:144,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,40,50268,2,0,P|416:88|428:132,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,200,50536,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,236,50670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,144,50804,1,8,0:0:0:0:
436,288,50938,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,320,51072,6,0,P|224:312|168:328,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,236,51340,2,0,P|96:244|152:228,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,168,51608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,32,51741,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,96,51875,1,8,0:0:0:0:
272,104,52009,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,272,52143,6,0,L|300:188,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,52,52411,2,0,L|420:216,1,125.999996154785,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,208,52679,2,0,L|512:196,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,348,52947,2,0,L|256:336,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,224,53215,5,4,0:0:0:0:
284,244,53349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,132,53483,1,8,0:0:0:0:
300,156,53616,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,224,53750,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,84,53884,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,256,54018,2,0,L|212:168,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,64,54286,6,0,L|60:160,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,224,54554,2,0,L|116:328,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,360,54822,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,240,54956,2,0,P|348:268|440:224,1,167.999994873047,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,148,55358,6,0,B|460:136|460:136|340:188,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,104,55759,2,0,L|181:88,2,83.9999974365235,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,164,56161,2,0,P|96:108|104:40,1,125.999996154785,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,24,56429,6,0,L|44:204,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,276,56831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,184,56965,2,0,L|196:92,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,260,57233,2,0,L|268:352,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,264,57500,5,12,0:0:0:0:
424,112,57634,1,8,0:0:0:0:
452,216,57768,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,167,57902,2,0,P|296:139|204:199,1,167.999994873047,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,276,58304,2,0,L|124:192,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,112,58572,5,8,0:0:0:0:
128,104,58706,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,28,58840,1,8,0:0:0:0:
88,176,58974,2,0,P|168:175|210:106,1,167.999994873047
300,32,59375,2,0,L|316:144,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
500,228,59643,5,8,0:0:0:0:
404,236,59777,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,316,59911,1,8,0:0:0:0:
443,159,60045,2,0,P|363:160|322:230,1,167.999994873047,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
248,264,60380,1,0,3:0:0:0:
244,276,60447,2,0,L|260:364,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
132,288,60715,6,0,P|76:292|32:280,1,83.9999974365235,8|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,192,60983,1,8,0:0:0:0:
200,196,61116,2,0,B|216:140|216:140|200:24,1,167.999994873047,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
300,112,61518,2,0,L|288:20,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,2:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
360,180,61786,6,0,P|408:176|472:212,1,112,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,260,62188,2,0,P|352:268|288:232,1,112,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,304,62590,2,0,P|196:300|168:308,1,56,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,336,62858,6,0,P|72:284|72:224,1,112,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,92,63259,2,0,P|36:140|64:204,1,112,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,200,63661,2,0,L|208:192,1,56,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,256,63929,6,0,P|316:309|297:361,1,112,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,296,64331,2,0,P|219:242|238:190,1,112,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,168,64733,2,0,L|396:164,1,56,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,240,65000,6,0,P|480:292|464:352,1,112,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,348,65402,2,0,L|300:344,1,56,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,224,65670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,224,65804,2,0,P|188:232|144:224,1,84,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,216,66072,6,0,L|136:292,1,56,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,360,66340,1,8,0:0:0:0:
152,360,66474,2,0,P|96:348|44:360,1,112,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,276,66875,2,0,L|32:200,1,56,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,128,67143,5,0,0:0:0:0:
28,128,67277,2,0,L|104:116,1,56,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,40,67545,2,0,L|168:156,1,112,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,184,67947,2,0,L|268:116,1,56,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,56,68215,5,0,0:0:0:0:
324,56,68349,2,0,P|368:68|420:64,1,84,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,64,68616,2,0,L|428:148,1,84,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,168,68884,2,0,L|424:232,1,56,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,328,69152,1,0,0:0:0:0:
480,328,69286,6,0,B|440:316|440:316|324:332,1,154.000004699707,0|8,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
268,132,69688,6,0,B|280:172|280:172|264:283,1,154.000004699707,0|0,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
232,352,70023,1,0,0:3:0:0:
220,360,70090,2,0,P|172:352|124:356,1,84,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,352,70358,6,0,L|112:260,1,70,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
37,170,70625,2,0,L|28:240,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,176,70893,2,0,P|159:115|151:31,1,140,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,88,71295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,176,71429,6,0,L|212:180,1,70,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,268,71697,2,0,L|352:264,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,120,71965,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,196,72099,1,0,0:0:0:0:
452,196,72233,1,8,0:0:0:0:
248,120,72366,1,0,0:0:0:0:
419,31,72500,6,0,L|280:38,1,140,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,120,72902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,120,73036,2,0,P|216:96|200:52,2,70,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,208,73438,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,208,73572,5,0,0:0:0:0:
372,184,73706,1,0,0:0:0:0:
452,156,73840,1,8,0:0:0:0:
452,156,74108,6,0,L|448:240,1,70
372,352,74375,2,0,L|368:268,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,132,74643,5,0,0:0:0:0:
160,116,74777,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,208,74911,1,8,0:0:0:0:
272,28,75045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
90,107,75179,2,0,P|126:115|176:114,1,70,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,208,75447,2,0,P|120:204|88:212,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,320,75715,5,0,0:0:0:0:
128,288,75849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,344,75983,1,8,0:0:0:0:
212,344,76250,2,0,L|224:268,1,70,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,172,76518,2,0,L|256:96,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,72,76786,6,0,P|416:108|500:136,1,140,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,256,77188,2,0,P|429:277|373:318,1,140,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,192,77590,1,8,0:0:0:0:
352,192,77858,6,0,L|324:280,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,104,78125,2,0,L|268:24,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,220,78393,2,0,L|208:308,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,96,78661,2,0,L|168:16,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,176,78929,5,4,0:0:0:0:
44,176,79063,2,0,P|136:252|40:252,1,280,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,344,79733,2,0,P|200:308|220:152,1,210,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,64,80268,6,0,P|208:52|252:48,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,140,80536,2,0,P|324:140|288:124,1,70,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,40,80804,2,0,L|444:128,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,200,81072,5,0,0:0:0:0:
332,272,81206,2,0,P|372:268|408:284,2,70,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,192,81608,2,0,L|284:108,1,70,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,256,81875,2,0,L|116:244,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,112,82143,5,0,0:0:0:0:
116,152,82277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,116,82411,2,0,P|204:56|196:28,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,152,82679,2,0,L|28:144,1,70
192,280,82947,2,0,P|188:236|196:208,1,70
276,144,83215,6,0,P|292:196|288:252,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,344,83483,2,0,P|288:292|292:236,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
350,163,83750,6,0,P|325:211|282:248,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,324,84018,2,0,P|254:276|297:239,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,236,84286,6,0,P|384:260|298:242,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,258,84688,2,0,P|242:242|298:246,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,184,84956,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,184,85090,2,0,P|72:200|16:196,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,104,85358,6,0,L|168:16,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,116,85625,2,0,L|404:12,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,168,85893,6,0,L|235:251,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,364,86161,2,0,L|378:196,1,167.999994873047,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,116,86563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,116,86697,2,0,P|348:124|304:112,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,48,86965,2,0,P|175:39|134:47,1,83.9999974365235
36,140,87233,1,8,0:0:0:0:
48,16,87366,1,0,0:0:0:0:
44,124,87500,6,0,P|56:176|52:220,1,83.9999974365235
144,304,87768,2,0,P|132:252|136:208,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,188,88036,2,0,P|356:276|324:372,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,124,88438,6,0,B|224:128|264:80|264:80|284:120|328:128,1,167.999994873047,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,44,88840,2,0,P|396:40|440:28,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,36,89108,2,0,P|132:32|88:20,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,140,89375,1,8,0:0:0:0:
272,36,89509,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,160,89643,6,0,L|272:332,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,336,90045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,336,90179,2,0,P|448:280|432:228,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,116,90447,1,8,0:0:0:0:
376,196,90581,6,0,P|416:156|392:48,1,167.999994873047,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,40,90983,2,0,L|216:44,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,163,91250,2,0,L|260:159,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,116,91518,1,8,0:0:0:0:
68,352,91786,6,0,P|48:296|76:192,1,167.999994873047,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,248,92188,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,248,92255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,248,92322,2,0,P|172:256|124:248,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,72,92590,2,0,P|176:64|224:72,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,148,92858,5,8,0:0:0:0:
300,156,92924,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,156,92991,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,152,93058,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,148,93125,1,8,0:0:0:0:
396,136,93192,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,124,93259,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,108,93326,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,88,93393,2,0,L|448:40,7,41.9999987182618,8|0|0|0|0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,72,93929,6,0,L|348:8,11,56,8|0|0|0|8|0|0|0|8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,124,94733,6,0,L|292:188,3,56,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,48,95000,6,0,L|104:40,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,232,95804,5,8,0:0:0:0:
24,232,96072,6,0,B|80:220|80:220|216:232,1,167.999994873047,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,124,96474,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,248,96608,2,0,L|344:340,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,152,96875,2,0,P|216:96|232:64,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
463,111,97143,6,0,B|419:131|419:131|295:123,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,44,97545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
476,204,97679,2,0,L|472:296,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,356,97947,2,0,L|316:264,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,152,98215,6,0,P|280:164|344:72,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,84,98616,2,0,B|132:140|132:140|140:260,1,167.999994873047,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,364,99018,2,0,L|232:264,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,152,99286,6,0,L|64:348,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,264,99688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,320,99822,2,0,P|348:316|304:324,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,208,100090,2,0,P|356:212|400:204,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,128,100358,6,0,B|428:120|388:76|388:76|372:100|340:112,1,167.999994873047,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,32,100759,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,264,100893,2,0,P|236:200|232:156,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,36,101161,2,0,P|168:100|172:144,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,208,101429,6,0,P|56:212|12:200,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,344,101697,2,0,P|200:340|244:352,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,248,101965,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,328,102099,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,272,102233,2,0,P|284:260|232:264,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,180,102500,6,0,B|120:200|168:168|168:168|120:168|96:140,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,52,102902,2,0,B|232:32|184:64|184:64|232:64|256:92,1,167.999994873047,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,120,103304,2,0,P|396:72|392:28,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,268,103572,5,0,0:0:0:0:
496,196,103706,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,252,103840,1,8,0:0:0:0:
504,216,103974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,168,104108,1,0,3:0:0:0:
264,156,104174,1,0,3:0:0:0:
240,152,104241,1,0,3:0:0:0:
216,152,104308,1,0,3:0:0:0:
192,160,104375,2,0,L|160:208,1,41.9999987182618,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
116,104,104509,2,0,L|104:52,1,41.9999987182618,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
60,224,104643,6,0,L|36:128,1,83.9999974365235,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,48,104911,1,8,0:0:0:0:
192,160,105045,2,0,L|168:256,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,336,105313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,212,105447,6,0,L|284:116,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,36,105715,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,120,105849,2,0,P|444:112|480:72,1,83.9999974365235,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,212,106116,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,68,106250,6,0,P|56:60|20:20,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,160,106517,1,8,0:0:0:0:
248,332,106652,2,0,P|256:272|244:236,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,292,106920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,332,107054,6,0,P|160:272|172:236,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,292,107322,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,160,107456,2,0,P|248:168|288:152,1,83.9999974365235,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,44,107724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
480,168,107858,6,0,L|464:340,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,288,108259,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,216,108393,2,0,P|296:176|292:132,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
125,111,108661,2,0,P|153:141|193:159,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,52,108929,6,0,L|200:64,1,83.9999974365235,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,216,109197,2,0,L|384:228,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,312,109465,2,0,P|416:304|384:316,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,336,109733,2,0,P|272:344|224:332,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,280,110000,6,0,L|164:136,1,125.999996154785,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,96,110268,2,0,L|136:280,1,167.999994873047,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,176,110670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,248,110804,2,0,L|44:348,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,336,111072,6,0,L|405:370,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,136,111340,2,0,L|468:36,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,48,111608,2,0,L|106:13,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,188,111875,2,0,L|364:271,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,136,112143,6,0,L|257:94,3,41.9999987182618,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,208,112411,2,0,L|192:268,1,41.9999987182618,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,128,112545,2,0,L|124:64,1,41.9999987182618
44,200,112679,2,0,L|52:264,3,41.9999987182618,8|0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,328,112947,1,8,3:1:0:0:
96,316,113014,1,0,3:1:0:0:
120,312,113081,1,8,3:1:0:0:
144,316,113148,1,0,3:1:0:0:
164,324,113215,5,12,3:1:0:0:
187,322,118170,5,0,3:0:0:0:
187,322,118237,1,0,3:0:0:0:
187,322,118304,1,0,3:0:0:0:
312,320,118572,6,0,P|244:312|164:332,1,125.999996154785,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,248,118974,2,0,P|52:252|8:240,2,62.9999980773926,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,156,119375,2,0,L|160:93,1,62.9999980773926,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,80,119643,5,8,0:0:0:0:
288,80,119777,2,0,L|268:204,1,125.999996154785,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,324,120179,1,8,0:0:0:0:
144,256,120313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,280,120447,2,0,P|360:240|356:168,1,94.499997116089,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,160,120715,6,0,L|440:184,1,62.9999980773926,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,280,120983,1,0,0:0:0:0:
261,198,121116,2,0,P|257:150|293:74,1,125.999996154785,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,28,121518,2,0,L|184:100,1,62.9999980773926,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,180,121786,6,0,L|96:117,1,62.9999980773926,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,256,122054,1,0,0:0:0:0:
108,320,122188,2,0,P|144:308|232:336,1,125.999996154785,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,292,122590,2,0,L|312:200,1,62.9999980773926,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,96,122858,6,0,L|212:248,1,125.999996154785,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,152,123259,2,0,L|304:136,1,125.999996154785,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,64,123661,2,0,L|356:52,1,62.9999980773926,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,240,123929,6,0,P|460:248|516:188,1,125.999996154785,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,196,124331,2,0,P|304:248|308:280,2,62.9999980773926,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,98,124733,2,0,P|381:66|376:36,1,62.9999980773926,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,116,125000,6,0,B|212:108|212:108|116:120,1,125.999996154785,8|4,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
48,136,125358,1,4,3:0:0:0:
48,136,125447,1,4,3:0:0:0:
48,136,125536,1,4,3:0:0:0:
312,264,126072,6,0,L|288:376,2,83.9999974365235,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,116,126608,2,0,L|252:20,2,83.9999974365235,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,208,127143,5,4,0:0:0:0:
360,168,127277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,84,127411,1,8,0:0:0:0:
304,240,127545,5,0,0:0:0:0:
352,76,127679,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,128,127813,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,168,127947,2,0,L|444:156,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,284,128215,5,0,0:0:0:0:
304,240,128349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,368,128483,1,8,0:0:0:0:
416,312,128616,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,212,128750,5,0,0:0:0:0:
180,288,128884,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,352,129018,1,8,0:0:0:0:
208,276,129152,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,352,129286,6,0,P|72:356|28:344,1,77.0000023498536,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,176,129554,2,0,P|84:172|128:184,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,276,129822,2,0,L|192:376,1,77.0000023498536,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,140,130090,2,0,L|236:48,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,248,130358,6,0,P|376:236|416:256,1,77.0000023498536
480,128,130625,2,0,P|428:136|328:108,1,154.000004699707,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,184,131027,1,0,0:0:0:0:
180,184,131094,1,0,0:0:0:0:
180,184,131161,2,0,P|124:176|72:184,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,240,131429,5,0,0:0:0:0:
140,304,131563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,228,131697,2,0,P|264:160|256:124,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,32,131965,2,0,P|236:100|244:136,1,77.0000023498536,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,200,132233,1,8,0:0:0:0:
316,84,132366,1,0,0:0:0:0:
472,176,132500,6,0,L|456:256,1,77.0000023498536,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
262,304,132768,2,0,L|254:208,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,76,133036,1,0,0:0:0:0:
36,168,133170,6,0,P|108:140|184:172,1,154.000004699707,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
262,304,133572,2,0,L|250:392,1,77.0000023498536,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,196,133840,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,196,133974,2,0,L|328:112,1,77.0000023498536,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,136,134241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,212,134375,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,52,134509,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,52,134643,6,0,P|196:40|84:96,1,154.000004699707,8|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
40,128,135045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,208,135179,1,8,3:1:0:0:
108,220,135246,1,0,3:0:0:0:
104,232,135313,1,0,3:0:0:0:
100,244,135380,1,0,3:0:0:0:
96,256,135447,2,0,L|80:320,1,38.5000011749268,8|0,3:1|3:1,0:0:0:0:
196,328,135581,2,0,L|200:384,1,38.5000011749268,0|0,3:1|3:1,0:0:0:0:
296,280,135715,5,8,3:0:0:0:
368,348,135848,2,0,P|392:268|364:204,1,154.000004699707,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
200,128,137858,5,8,3:0:0:0:
128,196,137991,2,0,P|104:116|132:52,2,154.000004699707,0|0|0,3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
225,278,138661,2,0,B|240:288|280:268|280:268|304:280|304:280|336:260|372:272,1,154.000004699707,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,196,139063,1,0,3:0:0:0:
112,320,139197,2,0,P|68:312|8:328,1,77.0000023498536,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
12,176,139465,2,0,P|60:172|116:148,1,77.0000023498536,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
152,64,139733,1,0,3:0:0:0:
164,68,139799,1,0,3:0:0:0:
176,72,139866,1,0,3:0:0:0:
188,76,139933,1,0,3:0:0:0:
200,80,140000,6,0,P|244:80|280:72,1,77.0000023498536,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,144,140268,2,0,P|384:144|348:152,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,220,140536,2,0,L|164:208,1,77.0000023498536,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,288,140804,2,0,L|424:276,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,360,141072,6,0,L|152:348,1,77.0000023498536,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,348,141340,1,8,0:0:0:0:
132,272,141474,2,0,L|176:268,3,38.5000011749268,0|0|0|0,3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
56,220,141741,2,0,L|12:216,1,38.5000011749268,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
80,136,141875,2,0,L|-24:124,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,44,142143,6,0,L|143:-8,3,38.5000011749268,0|0|0|0,3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
200,132,142411,2,0,L|188:184,3,38.5000011749268,8|0|0|0,3:1|3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
268,60,142679,2,0,L|276:7,3,38.5000011749268,0|0|0|0,3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
312,152,142947,2,0,L|324:204,5,38.5000011749268,8|0|0|0|8|0,3:1|3:0|3:0|3:0|3:1|3:0,0:0:0:0:
392,88,143349,6,0,L|404:36,1,38.5000011749268,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
476,172,143483,2,0,L|404:180,3,38.5000011749268,0|0|8|0,3:0|3:0|3:1|3:0,0:0:0:0:
420,272,143750,2,0,L|492:280,3,38.5000011749268,0|0|0|0,3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
336,316,144018,2,0,L|360:356,1,38.5000011749268,8|0,3:1|3:0,0:0:0:0:
252,240,144152,2,0,L|220:292,1,38.5000011749268,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
140,336,144286,6,0,P|132:280|144:216,1,115.50000352478,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,76,144554,2,0,P|184:132|160:224,1,115.50000352478,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,184,144822,2,0,L|144:196,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,240,145090,2,0,L|340:232,1,77.0000023498536,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,216,145358,6,0,B|476:156|476:156|460:84,1,115.50000352478,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,216,145625,2,0,B|452:276|452:276|468:348,1,115.50000352478,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,216,145893,2,0,L|384:204,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,128,146161,2,0,L|308:116,1,77.0000023498536,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
385,353,146429,6,0,P|369:277|393:193,1,154.000004699707,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,203,146831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
222,203,146898,1,0,0:0:0:0:
222,203,146965,2,0,P|230:143|218:99,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,156,147233,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,260,147366,6,0,P|320:172|304:84,1,154.000004699707,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,40,147768,2,0,P|200:40|168:28,1,77.0000023498536,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
61,146,148036,2,0,P|109:146|141:158,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,232,148304,2,0,L|132:260,1,38.5000011749268
44,304,148438,2,0,L|104:328,1,38.5000011749268
184,344,148572,6,0,L|252:304,7,52.5000020027161,8|0|0|0|0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,360,149108,2,0,L|364:320,7,52.5000020027161,8|0|0|0|0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
250,237,149643,2,0,L|296:264,7,52.5000020027161,8|0|0|0|0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
362,221,150179,2,0,L|408:248,7,52.5000020027161,8|0|0|0|0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,144,150715,6,0,P|432:88|420:20,1,105.000004005432,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,48,150983,2,0,P|204:104|216:172,1,105.000004005432,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,264,151250,2,0,L|424:248,1,105.000004005432,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,352,151518,2,0,L|80:336,1,105.000004005432,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,228,151786,5,8,0:0:0:0:
51,225,151852,1,0,0:0:0:0:
66,222,151919,1,0,0:0:0:0:
82,219,151986,1,0,0:0:0:0:
97,216,152053,1,8,0:0:0:0:
113,213,152120,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,210,152187,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,207,152254,1,0,0:0:0:0:
159,204,152321,5,8,0:0:0:0:
175,201,152388,1,0,0:0:0:0:
190,198,152455,1,0,0:0:0:0:
206,195,152522,1,0,0:0:0:0:
221,192,152589,1,8,0:0:0:0:
237,189,152656,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,186,152723,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,183,152790,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,180,152858,6,0,P|288:132|276:64,1,105.000004005432,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,248,153125,1,8,0:0:0:0:
376,248,153259,2,0,P|380:296|368:364,1,105.000004005432,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,344,153527,2,0,P|172:296|184:228,1,105.000004005432,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,100,153795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
108,172,153929,2,0,L|0:160,1,105.000004005432,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,72,154599,6,0,L|349:58,1,52.5000020027161,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,40,154733,6,0,L|416:56,1,52.5,0|0,1:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
452,56,155000,6,0,P|436:108|460:220,1,167.999994873047,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
500,304,155402,1,0,0:0:0:0:
500,304,155536,2,0,P|432:296|388:312,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,344,155804,2,0,P|292:352|236:336,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,376,156072,6,0,B|152:324|188:268|188:268|168:240|164:212,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,268,156474,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,204,156608,2,0,L|352:192,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,136,156875,2,0,L|24:128,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
197,68,157143,6,0,B|196:72|240:44|240:44|212:160,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,257,157545,2,0,B|244:254|246:306|246:306|160:224,1,167.999994873047
307,130,157947,2,0,L|416:112,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,232,158215,5,0,0:0:0:0:
480,232,158349,2,0,L|384:216,1,83.9999974365235,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,280,158616,1,0,0:0:0:0:
307,130,158750,1,8,3:1:0:0:
287,124,158816,1,0,3:0:0:0:
266,122,158883,1,0,3:0:0:0:
245,125,158950,1,0,3:0:0:0:
223,130,159018,2,0,P|216:184|236:236,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,300,159286,6,0,P|187:341|183:382,1,83.9999974365235,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
139,178,159554,1,8,0:0:0:0:
139,178,159688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
311,304,159822,6,0,P|352:309|390:326,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
183,304,160090,1,8,0:0:0:0:
183,304,160224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
351,181,160358,6,0,P|369:143|397:112,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
311,303,160626,1,8,0:0:0:0:
311,303,160760,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,84,160893,6,0,P|193:55|172:18,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,181,161161,1,8,0:0:0:0:
351,181,161295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,60,161429,6,0,B|184:92|176:124|176:124|112:96|64:104,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,256,161831,2,0,B|134:242|147:198|147:198|108:175|52:196,1,167.999994873047
316,86,162233,2,0,B|269:99|256:143|256:143|295:166|351:145,1,167.999994873047,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,264,162634,6,0,B|220:252|228:228|228:228|264:236|296:232,1,83.9999974365235,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,312,162902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,256,163036,1,0,3:0:0:0:
469,235,163102,1,0,3:0:0:0:
473,215,163169,1,0,3:0:0:0:
475,194,163236,1,0,3:0:0:0:
476,173,163303,1,0,3:0:0:0:
475,152,163370,1,0,3:0:0:0:
472,131,163437,1,0,3:0:0:0:
467,111,163504,1,0,3:0:0:0:
460,92,163572,6,0,L|356:100,1,83.9999974365235,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,209,163840,1,8,0:0:0:0:
388,288,163974,6,0,L|380:184,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,104,164242,1,0,0:0:0:0:
185,216,164375,6,0,L|289:208,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
373,108,164643,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,20,164777,6,0,L|265:124,1,83.9999974365235,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
381,204,165045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,312,165179,6,0,L|176:320,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,256,165447,1,8,0:0:0:0:
297,197,165581,6,0,L|393:205,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
489,141,165849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,20,165983,6,0,L|249:116,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
297,197,166251,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,374,166384,6,0,L|249:278,1,83.9999974365235,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
297,197,166652,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,208,166786,6,0,B|152:224|152:224|56:212,1,125.999996154785,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,208,167054,2,0,B|184:160|184:160|196:64,1,125.999996154785,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,208,167322,2,0,B|248:192|248:192|344:204,1,125.999996154785,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,208,167590,2,0,B|216:256|216:256|204:352,1,125.999996154785,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,352,167858,6,0,L|136:264,1,83.9999974365235,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,128,168125,2,0,L|144:140,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,48,168393,2,0,L|268:144,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,280,168661,2,0,L|272:268,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
91,253,168929,6,0,P|135:213|223:217,1,125.999996154785,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
153,99,169197,2,0,P|193:143|189:231,1,125.999996154785,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
307,161,169465,2,0,P|263:201|175:197,1,125.999996154785
245,315,169733,2,0,P|205:271|209:183,1,125.999996154785,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
307,161,170000,6,0,L|415:169,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,93,170268,2,0,L|112:101,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,148,170536,2,0,P|44:80|52:40,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,236,170804,2,0,P|152:304|144:344,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,280,171072,6,0,L|12:276,1,35,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
153,99,171340,2,0,L|200:96,1,35,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
272,280,171608,2,0,L|236:276,1,35,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
360,136,171875,2,0,L|388:56,1,70
480,112,172143,6,0,B|464:160|464:160|476:272,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,368,172545,2,0,B|380:320|380:320|368:208,1,140,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
265,210,172947,2,0,L|274:302,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,156,173215,6,0,P|196:116|292:104,1,140,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,32,173616,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,32,173750,2,0,P|120:32|76:24,1,70,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,128,174018,2,0,P|44:128|88:136,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,368,174286,6,0,P|152:316|156:292,1,70,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,156,174554,1,8,0:0:0:0:
288,224,174688,6,0,P|230:229|208:237,1,70,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,276,174956,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,336,175090,1,8,3:1:0:0:
252,332,175157,1,0,3:0:0:0:
268,328,175224,1,0,3:0:0:0:
284,324,175291,1,0,3:0:0:0:
300,320,175358,6,0,P|336:320|400:336,1,70,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
500,252,175625,2,0,P|464:252|400:236,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,164,175893,2,0,L|356:76,1,70,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,20,176161,2,0,L|248:116,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,200,176429,6,0,P|184:184|96:208,1,140,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
20,304,176831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
20,304,176965,2,0,P|76:288|164:328,1,140,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,344,177366,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,256,177500,6,0,P|348:204|324:112,1,140,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,180,177902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,232,178036,2,0,P|156:184|160:156,1,70,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,68,178304,2,0,P|98:85|77:113,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
35,216,178572,6,0,B|71:208|71:208|175:232,1,140,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,336,178974,2,0,B|352:344|352:344|248:320,1,140,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,168,179375,2,0,L|264:248,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,232,179643,5,0,3:0:0:0:
368,216,179710,1,0,3:0:0:0:
372,200,179777,1,0,3:0:0:0:
376,184,179844,1,0,3:0:0:0:
380,168,179911,1,8,3:1:0:0:
384,152,179978,1,0,3:0:0:0:
388,136,180045,1,0,3:0:0:0:
392,120,180112,1,0,3:0:0:0:
396,104,180179,6,0,L|300:96,1,70,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
181,101,180447,2,0,L|192:32,1,70,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,204,180715,6,0,L|-4:192,1,167.999994873047,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,288,181116,2,0,B|236:240|272:212|272:212|244:180|244:132,1,167.999994873047,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,312,181518,2,0,B|452:328|452:328|376:376|328:304,1,167.999994873047,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,200,181920,2,0,B|448:168|480:156|480:156|444:116|452:44,1,167.999994873047,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,40,182322,6,0,L|376:152,1,83.9999974365235
280,248,182590,2,0,L|292:156,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,52,182858,6,0,B|224:68|224:68|96:48,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
20,136,183259,2,0,B|56:120|56:120|192:144,1,167.999994873047,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
82,218,183661,2,0,L|168:232,2,83.9999974365235,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,312,184063,6,0,P|69:315|20:304,1,83.9999974365235,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
199,343,184331,1,0,0:0:0:0:
199,343,184465,2,0,P|255:331|323:351,1,125.999996154785
320,350,184733,2,0,L|312:248,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,252,185000,1,4,0:0:0:0:
296,184,185134,2,0,L|200:196,1,83.9999974365235,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,160,185402,6,0,P|408:88|388:24,1,140,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,100,185804,2,0,L|320:88,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,168,186206,2,0,P|88:120|112:28,1,140,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,264,186608,2,0,L|8:260,2,70,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,344,187009,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,276,187143,5,8,3:0:0:0:
240,288,187210,1,0,3:0:0:0:
268,292,187277,1,0,3:0:0:0:
296,288,187344,1,0,3:0:0:0:
320,272,187411,2,0,L|332:228,3,35,0|0|0|0,3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
340,212,187679,1,8,3:0:0:0:
364,200,187746,1,0,3:0:0:0:
392,196,187813,1,0,3:0:0:0:
420,200,187880,1,0,3:0:0:0:
444,216,187947,2,0,L|456:260,3,35,0|0|0|0,3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
476,124,188215,6,0,L|486:90,1,35,8|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
464,212,188349,2,0,L|484:268,1,35,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
396,104,188483,2,0,L|408:64,1,41.9999987182618,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
384,236,188617,2,0,L|408:308,1,41.9999987182618,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
312,88,188750,2,0,L|336:16,1,48.9999985046387,8|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
304,252,188884,2,0,L|320:324,1,48.9999985046387,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
224,72,189018,2,0,L|244:16,1,56,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
212,260,189152,2,0,L|224:332,1,56,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
144,196,189286,6,0,B|184:208|212:124|120:104|120:104|72:112|0:84|0:84|48:152|84:156|84:156|4:192|4:192|40:208|76:204|76:204|36:248|36:248|72:252|96:248|96:248|80:280|80:280|112:280|128:264|128:264|112:312|132:360,1,840.000032043458,4|0,2:0|2:0,2:0:0:0:
305,181,197456,6,0,L|336:223,1,45.4999979171754,0|0,2:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
464,172,197590,2,0,L|414:176,1,45.4999979171754,0|0,2:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
382,303,197724,2,0,L|404:256,1,45.4999979171754,0|0,3:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
356,104,197858,6,0,L|221:110,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,196,198125,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,48,198259,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,196,198393,2,0,L|53:192,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,164,198661,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,252,198795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,252,198862,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,252,198929,6,0,P|356:160|336:72,1,181.999991668702,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,168,199331,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,343,199465,2,0,P|208:279|200:239,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,112,199733,2,0,P|48:176|56:216,1,90.9999958343508,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,348,200000,6,0,P|248:272|132:296,1,181.999991668702,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,344,200402,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,344,200536,2,0,B|236:264|236:264|232:169,1,181.999991668702,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
53,167,200938,2,0,B|137:187|137:187|245:167,1,181.999991668702
300,52,201340,2,0,L|176:72,1,90.9999958343508,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,224,201608,2,0,L|448:208,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,180,201875,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,204,201942,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,232,202009,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,256,202076,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,284,202143,6,0,P|272:340|260:376,1,90.9999958343508,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,308,202411,2,0,P|149:344|115:361,1,90.9999958343508,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,272,202679,2,0,P|52:267|16:256,1,90.9999958343508,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,180,202947,2,0,P|43:137|26:103,1,90.9999958343508,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,96,203215,2,0,P|124:40|136:4,1,90.9999958343508,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,68,203483,2,0,P|250:31|284:14,1,90.9999958343508,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,108,203750,2,0,P|355:112|391:124,1,90.9999958343508,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,204,204018,2,0,P|376:246|393:280,1,90.9999958343508,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,296,204286,6,0,P|300:320|296:360,1,45.4999979171754,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,320,204420,2,0,P|201:339|170:365,1,45.4999979171754,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,284,204554,2,0,P|116:287|76:284,1,45.4999979171754,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,204,204688,2,0,P|96:189|70:158,1,45.4999979171754,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,128,204822,2,0,P|148:104|152:64,1,45.4999979171754,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,96,204956,2,0,P|246:76|277:50,1,45.4999979171754,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,136,205090,2,0,P|328:132|368:136,1,45.4999979171754,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,216,205224,2,0,P|351:230|377:261,1,45.4999979171754,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,296,205358,6,0,P|308:320|308:384,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,344,205625,6,0,B|172:328|172:328|132:336|132:336|172:300|188:260,1,175,0|0,2:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
16,132,206429,6,0,P|56:199|5:259,1,167.999994873047,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,44,206831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,104,206965,2,0,P|160:40|148:-8,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,152,207233,2,0,P|208:216|220:264,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,372,207500,6,0,B|320:320|320:320|296:204,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,320,207902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,272,208036,2,0,B|412:312|412:312|400:356,1,83.9999974365235
296,207,208304,2,0,B|280:164|280:164|296:123,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,176,208572,6,0,B|368:160|368:160|412:148|424:116,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,324,208974,2,0,B|420:252|420:252|484:260|484:260|544:244,1,167.999994873047,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,244,209375,2,0,L|336:325,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,328,209643,6,0,P|144:336|100:320,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,232,209911,1,8,0:0:0:0:
132,140,210045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
36,232,210179,2,0,L|52:328,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
149,57,210447,2,0,L|129:153,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,296,210715,6,0,P|240:228|220:188,1,83.9999974365235,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,28,210983,2,0,P|244:96|264:136,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,204,211250,2,0,B|392:216|392:216|448:204,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,252,211518,2,0,B|108:264|108:264|52:252,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,168,211786,5,0,0:0:0:0:
300,280,211920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,120,212054,2,0,B|248:104|224:80|224:80|172:96|108:84,1,167.999994873047,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,168,212456,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,176,212590,2,0,P|360:120|352:84,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
197,333,212858,6,0,B|181:265|181:265|197:157,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,260,213259,2,0,B|444:192|444:192|428:84,1,167.999994873047,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,261,213661,2,0,L|292:344,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
343,146,213929,6,0,L|328:64,1,83.9999974365235
150,174,214197,2,0,L|232:156,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,288,214465,1,0,3:0:0:0:
152,288,214532,1,0,3:0:0:0:
128,284,214599,1,0,3:0:0:0:
104,272,214666,1,0,3:0:0:0:
88,252,214733,2,0,L|32:268,1,41.9999987182618,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
40,168,214866,2,0,L|0:156,1,41.9999987182618,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
80,76,215000,6,0,P|48:44|24:0,1,83.9999974365235,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,132,215268,1,8,0:0:0:0:
232,200,215402,2,0,P|264:232|288:276,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,64,215670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,76,215804,6,0,P|416:44|440:0,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,132,216072,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,200,216206,2,0,P|200:232|176:276,1,83.9999974365235,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,280,216474,1,0,0:0:0:0:
492,196,216608,6,0,P|432:200|392:184,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,132,216875,1,8,0:0:0:0:
156,344,217009,2,0,P|216:348|256:332,1,83.9999974365235
340,280,217277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,132,217411,6,0,P|92:136|132:120,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,68,217679,1,0,0:0:0:0:
340,280,217813,2,0,P|280:284|240:268,1,83.9999974365235,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,216,218081,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,256,218215,6,0,P|432:308|424:348,1,83.9999974365235
272,288,218483,2,0,P|219:292|179:284,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,136,218750,2,0,P|240:84|248:44,1,83.9999974365235
408,92,219018,2,0,P|460:88|500:96,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,208,219286,6,0,P|288:200|252:192,1,83.9999974365235,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
215,101,219554,2,0,P|172:171|188:252,1,167.999994873047,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,332,219956,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,348,220090,2,0,P|116:304|104:256,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,184,220358,6,0,B|116:176|116:176|172:200|172:200|200:248,2,167.999994873047,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
106,276,221027,1,0,0:0:0:0:
221,117,221161,2,0,L|144:84,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,208,221429,6,0,P|316:152|276:40,2,167.999994873047,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,288,222099,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,340,222233,2,0,L|384:352,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,260,222500,6,0,L|436:264,1,35,0|0,2:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
464,176,222768,2,0,L|420:180,1,35,0|0,2:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
276,40,223036,2,0,L|332:36,1,35,0|0,2:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
260,136,223304,2,0,L|316:132,1,35,0|0,2:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
196,344,223572,6,0,P|148:280|32:292,1,181.999991668702,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,356,223974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,304,224108,2,0,P|248:244|216:216,1,90.9999958343508,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,80,224375,2,0,P|211:82|252:68,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,180,224643,6,0,B|364:172|364:172|444:196|444:196|496:184,1,181.999991668702,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
492,184,225045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,88,225179,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,264,225313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
444,100,225447,2,0,P|452:32|444:0,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,220,225715,6,0,P|288:264|296:316,1,90.9999958343508
380,176,225983,1,8,0:0:0:0:
304,112,226116,2,0,P|260:104|208:112,1,90.9999958343508
380,176,226384,1,0,0:0:0:0:
444,100,226518,2,0,P|452:56|444:4,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,284,226786,6,0,B|444:252|500:252|500:252|472:228|464:176,1,181.999991668702,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,340,227188,1,0,0:0:0:0:
465,186,227322,2,0,P|448:144|444:96,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,200,227590,2,0,P|304:212|252:200,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,288,227858,6,0,B|113:287|141:303|141:303|205:283|205:283|229:295|265:299,1,181.999991668702,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,204,228259,2,0,P|168:148|80:164,1,181.999991668702,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,200,228661,2,0,P|268:128|260:96,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,32,228929,6,0,P|356:116|380:208,1,181.999991668702,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,112,229331,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,248,229465,2,0,P|468:300|456:344,1,90.9999958343508,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,288,229733,2,0,P|328:324|292:340,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,240,230000,6,0,P|204:220|184:108,1,181.999991668702,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,132,230402,2,0,B|384:152|384:152|316:132|316:132|260:148,1,181.999991668702,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,52,230804,2,0,L|472:24,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,204,231072,5,8,3:1:0:0:
464,220,231139,1,0,3:0:0:0:
452,232,231206,1,0,3:0:0:0:
436,244,231273,1,0,3:0:0:0:
420,252,231340,1,8,3:1:0:0:
404,260,231407,1,0,3:0:0:0:
388,264,231474,1,0,3:0:0:0:
368,264,231541,1,0,3:0:0:0:
348,260,231608,6,0,L|328:196,1,45.4999979171754,8|0,3:1|3:0,0:0:0:0:
268,332,231741,2,0,L|248:392,1,45.4999979171754,8|0,3:1|3:0,0:0:0:0:
240,208,231875,2,0,L|220:140,1,52.5000020027161,8|0,3:1|3:0,0:0:0:0:
164,332,232009,2,0,L|136:396,1,52.5000020027161,8|0,3:1|3:0,0:0:0:0:
144,188,232143,6,0,L|100:80,1,90.9999958343508,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,244,232411,1,8,0:0:0:0:
144,292,232545,2,0,L|100:400,1,90.9999958343508,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,244,232813,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,196,232947,6,0,L|360:88,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,256,233215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,300,233349,2,0,L|360:408,1,90.9999958343508,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,244,233616,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,128,233750,6,0,P|144:120|184:108,1,90.9999958343508,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,24,234018,1,8,0:0:0:0:
72,216,234152,2,0,P|144:224|184:236,1,90.9999958343508,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,316,234420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,192,234554,6,0,B|252:240|252:240|264:296,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,228,234822,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,344,234956,2,0,B|348:296|348:296|336:240,1,90.9999958343508,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,304,235224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
339,255,235358,5,0,0:0:0:0:
408,384,235491,1,0,0:0:0:0:
496,252,235625,1,8,0:0:0:0:
264,316,235759,2,0,P|256:232|328:160,1,181.999991668702,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,112,236161,2,0,P|176:120|132:104,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,56,236429,6,0,P|40:104|48:168,1,90.9999958343508,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,244,236630,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,256,236697,2,0,P|112:248|152:264,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,352,236965,2,0,P|248:292|240:248,1,90.9999958343508,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,148,237166,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,168,237233,2,0,P|284:184|356:164,1,136.499993751526,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,152,237500,6,0,L|352:280,1,90.9999958343508,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,348,237768,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,288,237902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,288,237969,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,288,238036,2,0,P|200:276|128:296,1,90.9999958343508,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,188,238304,2,0,P|92:200|164:180,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,108,238572,6,0,L|188:12,1,90.9999958343508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,132,238840,6,0,L|308:44,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,188,239108,6,0,L|412:108,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,268,239375,6,0,L|472:232,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,356,239643,6,0,L|492:348,1,66.6666666666667,0|4,2:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
moph
Fixed everything Natsu and Lasse mentioned
thanks guys!

boop
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: Snow Drive.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 95717
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.3
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 1801,18929,40355,45846,61784,78927,96072,113215,118572,127141,135713,139998,155000,171072,189284,206429,239643,240715
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 2.699999

[Metadata]
Title:Snow Drive (01.23)
TitleUnicode:スノウドライヴ(01.23)
Artist:Omoi
ArtistUnicode:Omoi
Creator:Kroytz
Version:moph's Expert
Source:
Tags:vocaloid hatsune miku k2pudding Battle HappyRocket88 pkk moph snownino_ Rumia Raikozen
BeatmapID:1083053
BeatmapSetID:478405

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:8.5
ApproachRate:9.3
SliderMultiplier:1.8
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"BG.jpg",0,0
Video,0,"video.mp4"
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
1801,-200,4,2,1,60,0,0
9301,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,60,0,0
9837,-200,4,2,1,60,0,0
10358,-200,4,2,1,60,0,0
10558,-200,4,2,1,20,0,0
10625,-200,4,2,1,60,0,0
11362,-200,4,2,1,20,0,0
11429,-200,4,2,1,60,0,0
12166,-200,4,2,1,20,0,0
12233,-200,4,2,1,60,0,0
12969,-200,4,2,1,20,0,0
13036,-200,4,2,1,60,0,0
17858,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,60,0,0
18058,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,15,0,0
18125,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,60,0,0
18326,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,15,0,0
18393,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,60,0,0
18460,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,15,0,0
18527,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,60,0,0
18594,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,15,0,0
18661,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,60,0,0
18929,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
27500,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,0
31786,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
36072,-133.333333333333,4,3,1,70,0,0
40358,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,0
70291,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,20,0,0
70358,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,0
91786,-133.333333333333,4,3,1,70,0,0
96072,-100,4,1,1,70,0,1
99219,-100,4,1,1,20,0,1
99286,-100,4,1,1,70,0,1
103505,-100,4,1,1,20,0,1
103572,-100,4,1,1,70,0,1
105648,-100,4,1,1,20,0,1
105715,-100,4,1,1,70,0,1
107255,-100,4,1,1,20,0,1
107322,-100,4,1,1,70,0,1
108862,-100,4,1,1,20,0,1
108929,-100,4,1,1,70,0,1
113215,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,0
118170,-200,4,1,1,70,0,0
118505,-200,4,1,1,20,0,0
118572,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,0
148572,-133.333333333333,4,3,1,70,0,0
154933,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,20,0,0
155000,-100,4,1,1,70,0,1
158148,-100,4,1,1,20,0,1
158215,-100,4,1,1,70,0,1
164576,-100,4,1,1,20,0,1
164643,-100,4,1,1,70,0,1
166183,-100,4,1,1,20,0,1
166250,-100,4,1,1,70,0,1
167791,-100,4,1,1,20,0,1
167858,-100,4,1,1,70,0,1
171072,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,0
172143,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
175291,-100,4,1,1,20,0,0
175358,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
179576,-100,4,1,1,20,0,0
179643,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
181719,-100,4,1,1,20,0,0
181786,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
183862,-100,4,1,1,20,0,0
183929,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
184666,-100,4,1,1,20,0,0
184733,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
184933,-100,4,1,1,20,0,0
185000,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
187076,-100,4,1,1,20,0,0
187143,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
197523,-100,4,1,1,15,0,0
197590,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
197657,-100,4,1,1,15,0,0
197724,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
197858,-100,4,3,1,70,0,0
205625,-200,4,2,1,70,0,0
206362,-200,4,1,1,20,0,0
206429,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,1
207433,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,20,0,1
207500,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,1
209576,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,20,0,1
209643,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,1
212791,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,20,0,1
212858,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,1
213862,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,20,0,1
213929,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,1
216005,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,20,0,1
216072,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,1
217612,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,20,0,1
217679,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,1
222500,-71.4285714285714,4,1,1,70,0,0
223572,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,1
231005,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,20,0,1
231072,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,1
236362,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,20,0,1
236429,-100,4,1,1,70,0,1
238572,-125,4,1,1,70,0,1
239643,-500,4,1,1,40,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 114,64,247
Combo2 : 128,255,255
Combo3 : 0,121,242
SliderBorder : 212,231,238
SliderTrackOverride : 40,42,68

[HitObjects]
248,204,1801,6,0,L|264:304,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,168,2337,2,0,L|336:268,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,340,2738,1,0,0:0:0:0:
500,284,2872,6,0,P|456:272|400:292,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,372,3408,1,2,0:0:0:0:
457,358,3676,1,0,0:0:0:0:
413,282,3810,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,204,3944,6,0,L|456:104,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,24,4346,2,0,L|372:124,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,164,4747,2,0,P|272:168|248:164,1,45,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,40,5015,6,0,P|194:43|238:73,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,216,5551,2,0,L|172:120,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,216,6087,5,2,0:0:0:0:
92,380,6355,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,256,6622,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,316,6890,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,332,7158,6,0,L|312:336,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,296,7694,2,0,L|386:292,1,90
309,335,8096,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,248,8230,6,0,P|320:188|304:148,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,160,8631,2,0,P|203:196|246:203,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,60,9033,2,0,L|236:120,1,45,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,340,9301,6,0,L|196:252,1,67.5000025749208,2|0,2:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
84,52,9569,2,0,L|64:140,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,274,9837,2,0,L|202:226,1,45,2|0,2:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
69,117,10105,2,0,L|57:165,1,45,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,292,10358,6,0,L|116:292,1,67.5,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,292,10625,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,324,10759,2,0,L|360:324,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,184,11161,6,0,P|452:224|460:268,1,67.5,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,272,11429,1,0,0:0:0:0:
504,108,11563,2,0,B|460:96|460:96|412:108,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,224,11965,6,0,L|348:224,1,67.5,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,224,12233,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,56,12366,2,0,P|324:96|336:152,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,256,12768,6,0,P|204:216|200:180,1,67.5,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,168,13036,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,88,13170,2,0,B|112:100|112:100|152:88,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
150,88,13572,6,0,L|156:40,1,45,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
8,196,13840,2,0,L|2:148,1,45,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,348,14108,2,0,L|110:300,1,45,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,216,14375,1,2,0:0:0:0:
116,216,14643,5,2,0:0:0:0:
204,208,14911,1,2,0:0:0:0:
444,328,15179,1,2,0:0:0:0:
356,336,15447,1,2,0:0:0:0:
356,336,15581,1,0,0:0:0:0:
388,252,15715,6,0,L|372:148,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,8,16250,2,0,L|420:108,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
374,163,16652,1,0,0:0:0:0:
374,163,16786,6,0,P|332:175|276:163,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,104,17322,1,2,0:0:0:0:
272,28,17590,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,240,17858,6,0,L|260:352,1,101.250003862381,2|0,1:2|2:0,0:0:0:0:
269,240,18125,2,0,L|257:352,1,101.250003862381,2|0,1:2|2:0,0:0:0:0:
160,304,18393,2,0,L|127:304,1,33.7500012874604,2|0,1:2|2:0,0:0:0:0:
344,276,18527,2,0,L|378:274,1,33.7500012874604,2|0,1:2|2:0,0:0:0:0:
176,180,18661,1,2,3:2:0:0:
160,152,18728,1,2,3:2:0:0:
156,120,18795,1,2,3:2:0:0:
160,88,18862,1,2,3:2:0:0:
172,60,18929,6,0,L|64:64,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,116,19197,2,0,L|436:112,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,152,19465,2,0,L|68:156,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,24,19733,2,0,L|444:24,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,208,20000,5,0,0:0:0:0:
384,208,20134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,164,20268,2,0,P|244:120|260:64,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,164,20536,2,0,P|476:208|460:264,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,244,20804,1,10,0:0:0:0:
392,96,20938,1,2,0:0:0:0:
428,336,21072,6,0,B|384:328|384:328|328:340,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,244,21340,2,0,B|256:252|256:252|312:240,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,160,21608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,336,21741,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,256,21875,2,0,P|80:244|124:260,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,336,22143,5,8,0:0:0:0:
4,176,22277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,244,22411,1,8,0:0:0:0:
144,84,22545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,252,22679,1,8,0:0:0:0:
136,92,22813,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,260,22947,1,8,0:0:0:0:
128,100,23081,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,64,23215,6,0,L|424:64,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
498,284,23483,2,0,L|408:284,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,148,23750,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,284,23884,1,0,0:0:0:0:
454,148,24018,2,0,L|355:148,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,148,24286,5,0,0:0:0:0:
344,64,24420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,200,24554,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,8,24688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,132,24822,2,0,L|24:132,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
34,132,25090,1,10,0:0:0:0:
188,68,25224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
164,312,25358,6,0,L|172:212,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,328,25625,2,0,L|88:228,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,288,25893,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,288,26027,1,0,0:0:0:0:
155,70,26161,2,0,L|147:170,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,256,26429,5,8,0:0:0:0:
148,160,26563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,372,26697,1,8,0:0:0:0:
376,276,26831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,312,26965,1,8,0:3:0:0:
332,360,27099,1,8,0:3:0:0:
208,232,27233,1,8,0:3:0:0:
376,276,27366,1,8,0:3:0:0:
328,112,27500,6,0,P|320:156|336:200,1,67.5000025749208,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,148,27768,2,0,L|380:148,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,132,28036,2,0,L|152:132,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,46,28304,2,0,P|332:90|316:134,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,212,28572,6,0,L|100:124,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
12,244,28840,2,0,L|20:156,1,67.5000025749208
32,60,29108,1,8,0:0:0:0:
32,60,29375,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,212,29509,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,348,29643,6,0,L|76:340,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,352,29911,2,0,L|220:344,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,248,30179,2,0,L|396:256,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,244,30447,2,0,L|252:252,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,168,30715,5,8,0:0:0:0:
388,332,30849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,92,30983,2,0,P|388:84|344:92,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,168,31250,1,8,0:0:0:0:
464,168,31384,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,200,31518,2,0,P|220:156|232:120,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,36,31786,5,4,0:0:0:0:
304,36,31920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
225,133,32054,2,0,L|121:133,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
90,256,32322,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,132,32456,1,0,0:0:0:0:
130,46,32590,2,0,P|143:99|127:147,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,256,32858,6,0,L|96:256,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,342,33125,2,0,P|178:352|132:344,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
134,132,33393,2,0,P|178:122|224:130,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
134,344,33661,1,2,0:0:0:0:
180,216,33795,1,10,0:0:0:0:
332,328,33929,6,0,L|436:328,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,152,34197,2,0,P|328:204|352:260,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
422,328,34465,1,0,0:0:0:0:
422,328,34599,1,0,0:0:0:0:
500,196,34733,2,0,L|388:200,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,252,35000,5,8,0:0:0:0:
280,84,35134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
410,199,35268,1,8,0:0:0:0:
446,31,35402,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,180,35536,1,8,0:0:0:0:
312,180,35670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,352,35804,1,8,0:0:0:0:
456,352,35938,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,112,36072,6,0,L|368:116,1,67.5000025749208,12|4,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,84,36340,2,0,L|200:88,1,67.5000025749208,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,132,36608,1,4,0:0:0:0:
308,245,36741,2,0,P|316:201|308:169,1,67.5000025749208,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,84,37009,1,4,0:0:0:0:
152,216,37143,6,0,L|232:212,1,67.5000025749208,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,245,37411,1,4,0:0:0:0:
120,376,37545,2,0,P|112:332|120:292,1,67.5000025749208,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,216,37813,1,4,0:0:0:0:
268,336,37947,2,0,L|188:340,1,67.5000025749208,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,292,38215,6,0,L|380:368,1,67.5000025749208,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,208,38483,2,0,L|456:284,1,67.5000025749208,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,360,38750,1,4,0:0:0:0:
376,168,38884,2,0,P|424:128|452:128,1,67.5000025749208,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,152,39152,1,4,0:0:0:0:
296,204,39286,6,0,P|288:160|300:124,1,67.5000025749208,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,12,39554,2,0,P|352:56|340:92,1,67.5000025749208,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
170,150,39822,1,8,0:0:0:0:
146,174,39889,1,0,0:0:0:0:
114,183,39956,1,4,0:0:0:0:
82,175,40023,1,0,0:0:0:0:
58,152,40090,1,8,0:0:0:0:
50,119,40157,1,0,0:0:0:0:
58,87,40224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
82,64,40291,1,0,0:0:0:0:
115,48,40358,6,0,L|113:201,1,135.000005149842,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,248,40759,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,344,40893,2,0,P|208:340|260:288,1,135.000005149842,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,104,41429,5,0,0:0:0:0:
228,104,41563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,200,41697,1,8,0:0:0:0:
296,180,41831,2,0,L|440:184,1,135.000005149842,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,32,42233,2,0,P|385:62|404:115,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,328,42500,5,0,0:0:0:0:
432,328,42634,2,0,P|438:297|419:244,1,67.5000025749208,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,236,42902,2,0,P|196:296|224:380,1,135.000005149842,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,300,43304,2,0,L|272:300,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,348,43572,5,0,0:0:0:0:
104,348,43706,1,0,0:0:0:0:
8,316,43840,1,8,0:0:0:0:
84,252,43974,2,0,P|100:188|80:112,1,135.000005149842,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
8,56,44375,1,8,0:0:0:0:
504,56,44643,5,0,0:0:0:0:
504,56,44777,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,76,44911,1,8,0:0:0:0:
468,156,45045,2,0,L|492:320,1,135.000005149842,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,352,45447,2,0,P|368:304|380:268,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,172,45715,5,0,0:0:0:0:
304,172,45849,2,0,P|312:204|308:237,1,67.5000025749208,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,340,46116,2,0,B|240:316|240:316|304:348,1,135.000005149842,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,240,46518,2,0,P|179:206|188:174,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,80,46786,5,0,0:0:0:0:
152,80,46920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
253,87,47054,1,8,0:0:0:0:
76,144,47188,2,0,P|56:96|76:16,1,135.000005149842,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,228,47590,2,0,P|32:217|-5:185,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,174,47858,5,2,0:0:0:0:
188,174,47991,1,2,0:0:0:0:
188,174,48259,2,0,L|148:320,1,135.000005149842,2|2,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
56,340,48661,1,2,2:0:0:0:
168,244,48795,1,2,2:0:0:0:
252,356,48929,6,0,L|332:348,1,67.5000025749208,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,340,49197,2,0,L|484:332,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,192,49465,1,0,0:0:0:0:
468,192,49599,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,264,49733,1,8,0:0:0:0:
348,264,49866,1,0,0:0:0:0:
412,116,50000,6,0,P|416:76|396:28,2,67.5000025749208,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,84,50402,2,0,B|272:60|272:60|344:92,1,135.000005149842,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,220,50804,2,0,L|268:140,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,260,51072,6,0,L|180:180,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,84,51340,1,8,0:0:0:0:
100,128,51474,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,16,51608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,16,51741,1,0,0:0:0:0:
180,192,51875,1,8,0:0:0:0:
180,192,52009,1,0,0:0:0:0:
12,160,52143,6,0,P|4:120|28:72,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,216,52411,2,0,L|76:364,1,135.000005149842,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,276,52813,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,264,52947,2,0,L|168:336,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
343,331,53215,6,0,L|336:264,1,67.5000025749208,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,240,53483,1,8,0:0:0:0:
448,240,53616,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,84,53750,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,180,53884,1,0,0:0:0:0:
480,48,54018,1,8,0:0:0:0:
472,144,54152,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,128,54286,6,0,L|212:128,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,24,54554,2,0,B|156:72|156:72|140:164,1,135.000005149842,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,248,54956,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,192,55090,2,0,P|36:184|76:192,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,216,55358,6,0,P|232:224|192:216,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
141,155,55625,1,8,0:0:0:0:
141,155,55759,1,0,0:0:0:0:
36,276,55893,2,0,L|32:352,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,315,56161,2,0,L|124:239,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
3,57,56429,6,0,L|-1:201,1,135.000005149842,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,191,56831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
76,136,56965,1,8,0:0:0:0:
168,128,57099,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,152,57233,1,8,0:0:0:0:
324,220,57366,1,8,0:0:0:0:
356,132,57500,6,0,L|400:80,1,67.5000025749208,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,152,57768,2,0,L|420:204,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,220,58036,1,8,0:0:0:0:
324,220,58170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
388,360,58304,2,0,P|393:327|385:294,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,344,58572,6,0,L|320:332,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,252,58840,2,0,L|252:240,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,220,59108,1,8,0:0:0:0:
324,220,59241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,88,59375,2,0,P|251:121|259:153,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,152,59643,6,0,L|36:160,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,64,59911,2,0,L|96:70,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
4,80,60179,1,8,0:0:0:0:
88,256,60313,1,0,3:0:0:0:
88,256,60380,1,0,3:0:0:0:
88,256,60447,6,0,L|8:264,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
136,348,60715,2,0,L|184:344,1,33.7500012874604,8|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,280,60849,2,0,L|261:282,1,33.7500012874604,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,356,60983,2,0,L|352:352,1,33.7500012874604,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,288,61116,2,0,B|396:240|396:240|412:144,1,135.000005149842,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
412,288,61518,1,0,2:0:0:0:
409,156,61786,6,0,L|424:72,1,67.5000025749208,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
504,140,62054,1,8,0:0:0:0:
504,140,62188,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,172,62322,2,0,L|344:28,1,135.000005149842,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,196,62858,6,0,L|76:340,1,135.000005149842,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
78,328,63259,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,316,63393,2,0,P|208:328|235:346,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,288,63661,2,0,P|308:276|280:257,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,104,63929,6,0,B|228:164|228:164|204:236,1,135.000005149842,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
205,232,64331,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,200,64465,2,0,L|36:200,1,67.5000025749208
120,300,64733,2,0,L|44:300,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,104,65000,6,0,L|288:104,1,67.5000025749208
336,32,65268,1,8,0:0:0:0:
404,168,65402,2,0,L|404:96,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,32,65670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,196,65804,2,0,L|324:196,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,299,66072,6,0,B|388:235|388:235|408:147,1,135.000005149842,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,232,66474,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,336,66608,2,0,P|308:312|252:288,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,292,66875,2,0,P|153:298|106:337,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,224,67143,6,0,B|44:288|44:288|26:354,1,135.000005149842,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,168,67545,2,0,L|116:232,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
8,140,67813,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,16,67947,2,0,L|76:96,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,160,68215,6,0,B|184:96|184:96|216:20,1,135.000005149842,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,100,68616,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,160,68750,2,0,L|140:160,1,67.5000025749208
364,100,69018,2,0,L|432:100,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,20,69286,5,0,0:0:0:0:
332,192,69420,1,0,3:0:0:0:
332,192,69487,1,0,3:0:0:0:
332,192,69554,1,8,3:0:0:0:
280,272,69688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,272,69822,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,364,69956,1,0,3:0:0:0:
336,364,70023,1,0,3:0:0:0:
336,364,70090,2,0,P|280:376|212:356,1,101.250003862381,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,356,70358,6,0,L|132:364,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
8,316,70625,2,0,L|92:324,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,252,70893,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,168,71027,1,0,0:0:0:0:
141,256,71161,1,8,0:0:0:0:
126,163,71295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
24,72,71429,6,0,L|180:32,1,135.000005149842,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,112,71831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,56,71965,2,0,P|328:48|284:64,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,136,72233,2,0,P|364:144|320:128,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,68,72500,6,0,P|500:144|472:212,1,135.000005149842,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,244,72902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,378,73036,1,0,0:0:0:0:
477,296,73170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
334,325,73304,2,0,L|261:323,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,364,73572,1,0,0:0:0:0:
185,282,73706,1,0,0:0:0:0:
108,164,73840,2,0,L|108:248,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,308,74108,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,164,74241,2,0,L|0:248,1,67.5000025749208,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,308,74509,1,0,0:0:0:0:
76,88,74643,6,0,P|112:80|160:96,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,168,74911,2,0,P|252:176|300:160,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,40,75179,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,124,75313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,220,75447,1,8,0:0:0:0:
416,300,75581,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,336,75715,6,0,L|220:336,1,67.5000025749208
184,188,75983,2,0,P|192:220|184:260,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
20,368,76250,2,0,P|14:334|22:302,1,67.5000025749208
84,124,76518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,224,76652,1,8,0:0:0:0:
84,124,76786,6,0,L|0:124,1,67.5000025749208
72,24,77054,1,8,0:0:0:0:
172,52,77188,2,0,P|200:108|168:200,1,135.000005149842
288,136,77590,2,0,L|360:136,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,44,77858,5,8,0:0:0:0:
448,96,77991,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,228,78125,1,8,0:0:0:0:
416,280,78259,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,196,78393,5,8,0:0:0:0:
496,320,78527,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,316,78661,1,8,0:0:0:0:
500,232,78795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,364,78929,6,0,L|280:364,1,135.000005149842,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,152,79331,2,0,B|272:216|272:216|244:296,1,135.000005149842
216,80,79733,2,0,P|248:72|296:92,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,220,80000,6,0,L|100:220,1,67.5000025749208
136,312,80268,1,8,0:0:0:0:
136,312,80402,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,256,80536,2,0,P|24:216|36:180,1,67.5000025749208
100,72,80804,2,0,P|108:112|96:148,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
12,104,81072,5,0,0:0:0:0:
12,104,81206,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,32,81340,1,8,0:0:0:0:
176,220,81474,2,0,L|340:196,1,135.000005149842,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,48,81875,2,0,P|284:84|288:112,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,148,82143,5,0,0:0:0:0:
376,148,82277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,320,82411,2,0,P|480:252|452:184,1,135.000005149842,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
459,193,82813,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,324,82947,1,8,0:0:0:0:
388,256,83081,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,240,83215,6,0,L|312:240,1,67.5000025749208
168,324,83483,2,0,L|248:324,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,240,83750,2,0,L|160:240,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,320,84018,2,0,L|96:320,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
147,240,84286,6,0,B|132:176|132:176|156:96,1,135.000005149842,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,16,84688,2,0,P|52:52|60:88,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
151,109,84956,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,56,85090,1,8,0:0:0:0:
288,156,85224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,108,85358,6,0,L|356:108,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,200,85625,2,0,L|364:200,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,348,85893,2,0,P|480:312|464:272,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,248,86161,2,0,P|280:312|312:384,1,135.000005149842,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,312,86563,5,0,0:0:0:0:
200,332,86697,2,0,L|120:340,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,292,86965,1,0,0:0:0:0:
52,380,87099,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,244,87233,1,8,0:0:0:0:
200,332,87366,1,0,0:0:0:0:
122,176,87500,6,0,P|116:142|122:109,1,67.5000025749208
288,212,87768,2,0,P|294:253|281:295,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,128,88036,2,0,L|356:128,1,135.000005149842,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,296,88438,2,0,P|416:236|456:156,1,135.000005149842
424,8,88840,2,0,P|431:54|419:94,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,128,89108,1,0,0:0:0:0:
351,128,89241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,44,89375,1,8,0:0:0:0:
216,208,89509,1,0,0:0:0:0:
13,127,89643,6,0,L|80:127,1,67.5000025749208
152,272,89911,2,0,L|84:272,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,60,90179,2,0,P|160:128|128:196,1,135.000005149842,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,336,90581,2,0,P|-4:268|28:200,1,135.000005149842
136,352,90983,2,0,L|216:352,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,280,91250,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,356,91384,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,236,91518,1,8,0:0:0:0:
420,329,91652,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,204,91786,1,8,3:0:0:0:
324,204,92054,6,0,L|316:156,3,33.7500012874604,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,140,92322,2,0,L|392:92,3,33.7500012874604,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,84,92590,2,0,L|296:36,3,33.7500012874604,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,84,92858,6,0,L|216:36,3,33.7500012874604,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,204,93125,2,0,L|196:156,3,33.7500012874604,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,140,93393,2,0,L|120:92,3,33.7500012874604,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,260,93661,2,0,L|100:212,3,33.7500012874604,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,304,93929,5,8,0:0:0:0:
15,323,93996,1,0,0:0:0:0:
35,339,94063,1,0,0:0:0:0:
58,350,94130,1,0,0:0:0:0:
83,355,94197,1,8,0:0:0:0:
108,354,94264,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,347,94331,1,0,0:0:0:0:
155,336,94398,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,322,94465,5,8,0:0:0:0:
196,307,94532,1,0,0:0:0:0:
217,293,94599,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,282,94666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
265,276,94733,1,8,0:0:0:0:
290,277,94799,1,0,0:0:0:0:
315,282,94866,1,0,0:0:0:0:
338,293,94933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,307,95000,5,8,0:0:0:0:
358,307,95670,1,0,3:0:0:0:
460,272,95804,2,0,P|468:324|456:360,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,204,96072,6,0,B|348:120|348:120|384:8,2,180,4|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,120,96741,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,120,96875,2,0,L|248:120,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,120,97143,5,0,0:0:0:0:
68,120,97277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,68,97411,2,0,P|172:124|156:172,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,220,97679,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,68,97813,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,228,97947,2,0,L|336:228,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,360,98215,6,0,P|162:315|180:260,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,144,98483,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,316,98616,2,0,L|236:316,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,168,98884,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,68,99018,2,0,P|412:132|380:224,1,135,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,220,99286,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,144,99420,5,0,0:0:0:0:
164,168,99554,2,0,L|52:168,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,80,99822,1,8,0:0:0:0:
156,248,99956,1,0,0:0:0:0:
4,348,100090,1,8,0:0:0:0:
74,168,100224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,320,100358,6,0,L|290:320,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,352,100625,2,0,B|444:292|444:292|476:172,1,180,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
473,180,101027,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,56,101161,2,0,P|352:112|368:152,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,292,101429,5,0,0:0:0:0:
444,292,101563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,200,101697,2,0,B|252:180|196:200|224:216|168:236|124:212,1,180,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,124,102099,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,284,102233,2,0,P|276:328|260:376,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,256,102500,6,0,P|40:212|56:164,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,208,102768,1,8,0:0:0:0:
100,332,102902,2,0,P|56:344|0:328,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
51,170,103170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,60,103304,2,0,B|248:128|248:128|208:200,1,135,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,208,103572,6,0,L|312:192,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,268,103840,2,0,L|504:252,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,172,104108,1,0,3:0:0:0:
476,352,104241,1,0,3:0:0:0:
484,164,104375,1,0,3:0:0:0:
396,360,104509,1,0,3:0:0:0:
228,284,104643,6,0,L|124:300,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,344,104911,1,8,0:0:0:0:
68,168,105045,2,0,P|56:220|68:264,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
139,297,105313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,80,105447,6,0,L|16:80,1,135,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
4,80,105715,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,36,105849,2,0,P|245:78|234:121,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,164,106116,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,188,106250,5,0,0:0:0:0:
172,248,106384,1,0,0:0:0:0:
234,121,106518,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,268,106652,2,0,L|360:292,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,308,106920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,84,107054,6,0,P|368:156|404:232,1,135,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,228,107322,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,376,107456,2,0,L|280:355,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,268,107724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,340,107858,6,0,P|160:352|212:332,1,90
302,178,108125,2,0,P|254:166|202:186,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,340,108393,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,177,108527,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,32,108661,2,0,B|76:128|76:128|92:192,1,135,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,188,108929,6,0,L|-4:188,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,88,109197,2,0,L|276:88,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,262,109465,2,0,P|205:214|217:174,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,36,109733,2,0,P|420:84|408:124,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,216,110000,5,0,0:0:0:0:
409,121,110134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
472,312,110268,2,0,B|388:280|388:280|300:308,1,180,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,307,110670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
140,312,110804,2,0,P|128:264|148:212,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,80,111072,6,0,P|220:128|200:180,1,90
40,120,111340,2,0,L|136:120,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,28,111608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,28,111741,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,204,111875,2,0,L|388:204,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,200,112143,5,8,0:0:0:0:
324,120,112277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,292,112411,1,8,0:0:0:0:
328,292,112545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,136,112679,1,8,0:0:0:0:
212,264,112813,1,8,0:0:0:0:
88,104,112947,1,8,0:0:0:0:
88,296,113081,1,8,0:0:0:0:
284,204,113215,5,12,0:0:0:0:
156,328,118170,5,0,3:0:0:0:
156,328,118237,1,0,3:0:0:0:
156,328,118304,2,0,L|156:240,1,67.5,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,200,118572,6,0,P|96:156|112:116,1,67.5000025749208,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,68,118840,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,172,118974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,172,119108,2,0,P|216:180|176:168,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,244,119375,2,0,P|272:264|236:268,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,152,119643,6,0,L|456:248,1,135.000005149842,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
451,243,120045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,344,120179,2,0,L|376:296,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
492,164,120447,2,0,L|440:116,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,60,120715,5,8,0:0:0:0:
352,152,120849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,96,120983,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,188,121116,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,188,121250,2,0,L|208:244,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,296,121518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,296,121786,6,0,B|76:272|76:272|8:296,1,135.000005149842,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,364,122188,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,196,122322,1,8,0:0:0:0:
128,196,122456,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,24,122590,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,116,122724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,72,122858,6,0,L|348:72,2,67.5000025749208,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,72,123259,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,164,123393,2,0,P|216:204|208:240,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,336,123661,2,0,P|284:296|292:260,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,304,123929,6,0,B|400:312|400:312|364:304,2,67.5000025749208,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
492,228,124331,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,152,124465,2,0,B|396:144|396:144|360:152,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,220,124733,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,220,125000,6,0,B|224:220,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,256,125268,2,0,L|88:256,3,45.0000017166138,4|4|4|4,3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
139,211,126072,6,0,L|148:256,1,45.0000017166138,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
165,137,126250,2,0,L|200:108,1,45.0000017166138,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
90,150,126429,2,0,L|48:136,1,45.0000017166138,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
147,255,126608,6,0,L|156:300,1,45.0000017166138,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
199,107,126786,2,0,L|234:78,1,45.0000017166138,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
47,135,126965,2,0,L|5:121,1,45.0000017166138,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
232,208,127143,6,0,L|308:236,1,67.5000025749208,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,356,127411,2,0,L|300:328,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,344,127679,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,344,127813,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,212,127947,1,8,0:0:0:0:
392,212,128081,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,52,128215,6,0,P|277:84|282:118,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,248,128483,2,0,P|474:215|469:181,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,92,128750,1,0,0:0:0:0:
472,56,128884,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,108,129018,1,8,0:0:0:0:
468,40,129152,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,212,129286,6,0,L|308:212,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,284,129554,2,0,L|256:284,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,284,129822,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,176,129956,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,284,130090,1,8,0:0:0:0:
204,384,130224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,208,130358,6,0,P|120:176|140:124,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,24,130625,2,0,P|208:56|188:108,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,56,130893,2,0,L|144:56,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,176,131161,2,0,L|288:176,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,120,131429,5,0,0:0:0:0:
444,120,131563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
444,216,131697,1,8,0:0:0:0:
348,216,131831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,368,131965,2,0,L|396:296,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,368,132233,2,0,L|304:296,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,340,132500,6,0,L|56:340,1,135.000005149842,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
20,260,132902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,160,133036,2,0,P|112:196|104:232,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,72,133304,2,0,P|140:80|172:112,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,133572,6,0,L|412:168,1,135.000005149842,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,92,133974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,268,134108,2,0,L|440:252,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
402,79,134375,2,0,L|318:95,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,134643,5,8,0:0:0:0:
177,91,134777,1,0,0:3:0:0:
177,91,134844,1,0,0:3:0:0:
177,91,134911,1,8,0:3:0:0:
256,192,135045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,208,135179,1,8,0:0:0:0:
208,316,135313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,160,135447,1,8,0:0:0:0:
148,360,135581,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,272,135715,6,0,L|80:272,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
67,272,136116,1,0,3:0:0:0:
512,112,137858,6,0,L|432:112,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
445,112,138259,1,0,3:0:0:0:
445,112,138527,1,0,3:0:0:0:
380,180,138661,6,0,B|360:244|360:244|384:324,1,135.000005149842,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,248,139063,1,0,3:0:0:0:
292,336,139197,2,0,L|212:336,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
184,256,139465,1,0,3:0:0:0:
184,256,139599,1,0,3:0:0:0:
72,336,139733,1,0,3:0:0:0:
72,336,139799,1,0,3:0:0:0:
72,336,139866,1,0,3:0:0:0:
72,336,139933,1,0,3:0:0:0:
72,336,140000,6,0,P|80:296|68:256,1,67.5000025749208
44,184,140268,2,0,P|36:144|48:104,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,148,140536,2,0,P|168:156|124:144,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
8,32,140804,2,0,P|40:24|84:36,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,72,141072,6,0,B|320:92|320:92|388:72,1,135.000005149842,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,166,141474,2,0,P|359:199|368:232,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,308,141741,1,0,0:0:0:0:
504,196,141875,2,0,L|420:196,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,340,142143,6,0,L|368:340,1,67.5000025749208
196,216,142411,2,0,B|216:284|216:284|192:356,1,135.000005149842,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
195,344,142813,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,280,142947,2,0,L|120:280,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,88,143215,6,0,P|120:140|136:180,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,216,143483,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,168,143616,2,0,P|356:116|340:76,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,40,143884,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,128,144018,2,0,L|276:128,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,268,144286,6,0,L|268:268,1,67.5000025749208,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
425,201,144554,2,0,B|445:265|445:265|421:341,1,135.000005149842,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
195,344,145090,1,0,0:0:0:0:
195,344,145224,6,0,B|175:280|175:280|199:204,1,135.000005149842,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,272,145625,2,0,L|28:272,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,164,145893,1,8,0:0:0:0:
60,364,146161,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,72,146429,6,0,P|64:64|24:76,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,152,146697,2,0,P|184:160|144:148,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,72,146965,1,8,0:0:0:0:
280,72,147099,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,308,147366,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,308,147500,6,0,L|376:308,1,135.000005149842,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,372,147902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,216,148036,1,8,0:0:0:0:
371,308,148170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
512,284,148304,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,120,148438,1,0,3:0:0:0:
440,112,148505,1,0,3:0:0:0:
440,104,148572,6,0,L|360:104,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,160,148840,2,0,L|224:160,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,224,149108,1,8,0:0:0:0:
96,156,149241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,92,149375,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,312,149509,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,320,149576,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,328,149643,6,0,L|80:328,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,276,149911,2,0,L|232:276,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,216,150179,1,8,0:0:0:0:
376,332,150313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
504,276,150447,2,0,L|432:276,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,156,150715,5,10,0:0:0:0:
308,156,150849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,276,150983,1,10,0:0:0:0:
436,276,151116,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,384,151250,1,10,0:0:0:0:
304,384,151384,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,276,151518,2,0,L|84:276,1,67.5000025749208,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,180,151786,6,0,L|40:120,3,33.7500012874604,10|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,180,152054,2,0,L|204:120,3,33.7500012874604,10|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,96,152322,1,10,0:0:0:0:
90,84,152389,1,0,0:0:0:0:
79,61,152456,1,0,0:0:0:0:
82,37,152523,1,0,0:0:0:0:
99,19,152590,1,10,0:0:0:0:
124,13,152657,1,0,0:0:0:0:
147,23,152724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,44,152791,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,72,152858,6,0,L|208:72,3,33.7500012874604,10|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,72,153125,2,0,L|328:72,1,33.7500012874604,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,68,153259,2,0,L|440:24,3,33.7500012874604,2|0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,148,153527,2,0,L|504:173,3,33.7500012874604,2|0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,136,153795,2,0,L|343:154,1,33.7500012874604,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,188,153929,5,10,0:0:0:0:
272,188,154599,5,0,3:0:0:0:
137,271,154733,2,0,P|161:234|173:274,1,101.250003862381,0|0,1:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
176,269,155000,6,0,B|151:179|151:179|184:77,2,180,4|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,356,155670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,284,155804,2,0,P|368:228|356:188,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,240,156072,5,0,0:0:0:0:
276,240,156206,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,320,156340,2,0,P|448:248|420:132,1,180,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,108,156741,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,196,156875,2,0,P|192:248|208:292,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,104,157143,6,0,L|136:104,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,140,157411,1,8,0:0:0:0:
30,318,157545,2,0,L|142:318,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
202,282,157813,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,68,157947,2,0,P|76:132|108:224,1,135,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,220,158215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,220,158349,5,0,0:0:0:0:
244,356,158483,2,0,P|192:368|136:344,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,184,158750,1,8,0:0:0:0:
202,282,158884,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,152,159018,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,320,159152,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,236,159286,6,0,L|510:236,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,320,159554,2,0,B|304:236|304:236|340:144,1,180,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,68,159956,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,28,160090,2,0,P|221:71|234:113,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,256,160358,6,0,P|178:212|165:170,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,24,160625,2,0,B|88:108|88:108|56:196,1,180,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,276,161027,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,355,161161,2,0,L|276:328,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,232,161429,6,0,L|163:258,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,321,161697,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,272,161831,2,0,P|344:212|328:172,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,140,162099,1,0,0:0:0:0:
340,12,162233,2,0,P|332:72|348:112,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
504,56,162500,6,0,L|408:56,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,231,162768,2,0,L|260:231,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
335,184,163036,1,8,3:0:0:0:
256,324,163170,1,0,3:0:0:0:
256,140,163304,1,8,3:0:0:0:
336,272,163438,1,0,3:0:0:0:
164,231,163572,6,0,L|60:232,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,320,163840,1,8,0:0:0:0:
120,136,163974,2,0,P|127:92|115:49,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,100,164241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,48,164375,6,0,P|260:28|335:48,1,135,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,56,164643,1,0,0:0:0:0:
265,217,164777,2,0,P|252:175|263:132,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,168,165045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,264,165179,5,0,0:0:0:0:
263,131,165313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,308,165447,1,8,0:0:0:0:
344,168,165581,2,0,L|456:168,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,244,165849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,384,165983,6,0,P|376:312|344:240,1,135,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,244,166250,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,360,166384,2,0,L|93:362,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,292,166652,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,140,166786,6,0,L|140:260,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,300,167054,2,0,L|258:210,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,88,167322,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,88,167456,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,200,167590,2,0,P|356:168|384:64,1,135,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,60,167858,6,0,L|480:80,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,304,168125,2,0,L|364:284,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,284,168393,2,0,L|60:304,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,80,168661,2,0,L|120:60,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,156,168929,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,156,169063,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,232,169197,2,0,P|396:152|360:64,1,180,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
362,66,169599,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,268,169733,2,0,P|280:316|324:336,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,336,170000,6,0,P|465:311|484:271,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,145,170268,2,0,P|359:190|379:250,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,336,170536,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,336,170670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,332,170804,1,8,0:0:0:0:
308,332,170938,1,0,0:0:0:0:
165,328,171072,6,0,B|138:330|121:319|121:319|102:325|102:325|85:313|62:317,1,101.250003862381,2|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
44,312,171340,2,0,L|48:284,6,16.8750006437302,2|0|0|0|0|0|0,3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
48,188,171608,6,0,B|75:190|92:179|92:179|111:185|111:185|128:173|151:177,1,101.250003862381,2|0,3:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
172,172,171875,2,0,L|168:132,1,33.7500012874604,0|0,1:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
212,52,172009,2,0,L|208:18,1,33.7500012874604,0|0,1:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
316,88,172143,6,0,B|400:132|400:132|476:92,2,180,4|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,24,172813,1,0,0:0:0:0:
480,188,172947,2,0,P|488:234|480:278,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,300,173215,6,0,P|312:252|408:244,1,180,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,233,173616,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,368,173750,2,0,P|340:380|276:356,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,312,174018,2,0,P|188:300|252:324,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,220,174286,6,0,L|300:120,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
233,91,174554,1,8,0:0:0:0:
49,183,174688,2,0,L|77:283,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,312,174956,1,0,0:0:0:0:
233,91,175090,2,0,P|165:76|90:105,1,135,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
85,109,175358,6,0,P|73:60|86:18,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,47,175625,2,0,P|314:96|301:138,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
174,194,175893,1,0,0:0:0:0:
174,194,176027,1,0,0:0:0:0:
233,91,176161,1,8,0:0:0:0:
85,109,176295,1,8,0:0:0:0:
186,283,176429,6,0,L|171:173,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,154,176697,2,0,L|361:348,1,180,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
362,333,177099,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,183,177233,1,8,0:0:0:0:
448,251,177366,1,8,0:0:0:0:
428,90,177500,6,0,P|388:73|340:83,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
145,226,177768,2,0,L|127:46,1,180,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
127,46,178170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
62,195,178304,1,8,0:0:0:0:
214,138,178438,1,8,0:0:0:0:
192,298,178572,6,0,P|133:312|82:280,2,90,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
257,223,178974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,345,179108,2,0,P|355:355|315:332,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
375,107,179375,2,0,L|374:241,1,135,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
374,265,179643,5,0,0:0:0:0:
301,143,179777,1,0,0:0:0:0:
453,61,179911,2,0,L|452:154,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,345,180179,1,2,0:0:0:0:
257,223,180313,1,2,0:0:0:0:
460,261,180447,1,10,0:0:0:0:
260,314,180581,1,2,0:0:0:0:
372,148,180715,6,0,L|372:48,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,58,180983,1,8,0:0:0:0:
120,268,181116,2,0,L|120:368,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,358,181384,1,0,0:0:0:0:
190,182,181518,2,0,B|125:163|125:163|37:188,1,135,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
39,187,181786,6,0,L|39:88,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
39,97,182054,1,8,0:0:0:0:
36,273,182188,1,0,0:0:0:0:
190,182,182322,2,0,P|236:171|282:185,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
233,261,182590,1,8,0:0:0:0:
144,102,182724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
319,94,182858,6,0,L|410:94,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
409,94,183125,1,8,0:0:0:0:
386,330,183259,2,0,L|295:330,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,330,183527,1,0,0:0:0:0:
479,155,183661,2,0,B|498:226|498:226|473:297,1,135,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,301,183929,5,0,0:0:0:0:
396,224,184063,1,0,0:0:0:0:
227,286,184197,2,0,P|216:345|231:383,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,256,184465,2,0,B|372:260|396:224|396:224|360:236|324:220,1,135
256,176,184733,2,0,B|220:172|196:208|196:208|232:196|268:212,1,135
227,286,185000,5,4,0:0:0:0:
156,344,185134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
68,336,185268,1,8,0:0:0:0:
16,260,185402,2,0,L|16:157,1,90
161,43,185670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
241,82,185804,2,0,L|241:185,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,262,186072,5,0,0:0:0:0:
415,336,186206,2,0,P|371:346|328:336,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
293,258,186474,1,0,0:0:0:0:
410,185,186608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,336,186741,1,0,0:0:0:0:
333,182,186875,2,0,B|352:116|352:116|332:49,1,135,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
325,28,187143,5,8,3:0:0:0:
247,110,187277,1,0,3:0:0:0:
86,113,187411,1,0,3:0:0:0:
164,31,187545,1,0,3:0:0:0:
168,183,187679,2,0,L|151:275,1,90,8|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
52,306,187947,1,0,3:0:0:0:
256,244,188081,1,0,3:0:0:0:
86,113,188215,5,8,3:0:0:0:
172,351,188349,2,0,B|257:323|257:323|345:354,1,180,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
343,354,188750,1,8,3:0:0:0:
469,311,188884,1,0,3:0:0:0:
339,128,189018,1,0,3:0:0:0:
256,244,189152,1,0,3:0:0:0:
471,179,189286,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,189353,12,0,191429,2:0:0:0:
92,296,197456,6,0,P|107:308|131:316,1,45,0|0,2:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
212,331,197590,2,0,P|231:329|254:319,1,45,0|0,2:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
340,272,197724,1,0,3:0:0:0:
340,272,197791,1,0,3:0:0:0:
340,272,197858,6,0,L|347:369,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,216,198125,2,0,L|473:313,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,224,198393,2,0,P|212:144|252:44,1,180,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,56,198795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,116,198929,6,0,L|28:108,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,248,199197,2,0,L|140:240,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,224,199465,1,8,0:0:0:0:
196,384,199599,2,0,P|188:332|204:284,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,288,199866,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,288,199933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,288,200000,6,0,P|432:340|416:388,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,184,200268,2,0,L|424:184,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,24,200536,2,0,B|469:113|469:113|508:200,1,180,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
504,192,200938,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,48,201072,6,0,L|314:48,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,172,201340,2,0,P|232:116|208:68,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,28,201608,1,8,0:0:0:0:
36,164,201741,2,0,P|24:220|48:268,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,308,202009,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,124,202143,5,12,0:0:0:0:
152,124,202411,5,8,0:1:0:0:
156,216,202545,1,8,0:1:0:0:
216,284,202679,1,8,0:1:0:0:
296,324,202813,1,8,0:1:0:0:
388,324,202947,1,8,0:1:0:0:
464,276,203081,1,8,0:1:0:0:
504,196,203215,5,8,0:1:0:0:
416,204,203349,1,8,0:1:0:0:
440,36,203483,1,8,0:1:0:0:
448,124,203616,1,8,0:1:0:0:
268,96,203750,1,8,0:1:0:0:
356,88,203884,1,8,0:1:0:0:
328,264,204018,1,8,0:1:0:0:
320,176,204152,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,180,204219,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,184,204286,6,0,P|260:188|208:168,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
37,81,204554,1,8,0:0:0:0:
54,46,204621,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,27,204688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
127,31,204755,1,0,0:0:0:0:
157,56,204822,1,8,0:0:0:0:
168,93,204889,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,130,204956,1,0,0:0:0:0:
125,154,205023,1,0,0:0:0:0:
83,156,205090,6,0,P|68:172|59:193,1,45,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
5,270,205224,2,0,P|22:284|42:293,1,45,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
114,362,205358,2,0,P|128:345|137:324,1,45,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,248,205491,2,0,P|178:233|158:224,1,45,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
281,329,205625,6,0,B|332:333|380:317|380:285|372:261|352:245|332:261|324:285|324:317|372:333|431:329,1,247.5,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
475,382,206429,6,0,P|494:313|469:269,1,107.999996704102,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
409,92,206697,2,0,P|390:161|415:205,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
415,329,206965,1,0,0:0:0:0:
472,144,207099,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,188,207233,2,0,B|152:192|152:192|92:164,1,161.999995056153,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,120,207500,6,0,P|36:188|64:236,1,107.999996704102,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,332,207768,1,8,0:0:0:0:
110,172,207902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
58,327,208036,2,0,P|126:344|174:320,1,107.999996704102,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,348,208304,2,0,L|228:284,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,176,208572,6,0,P|396:240|372:292,1,107.999996704102,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,348,208840,1,8,0:0:0:0:
220,192,208974,2,0,P|204:128|228:76,1,107.999996704102,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,24,209241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,148,209375,2,0,B|380:176|380:176|284:144,1,161.999995056153,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,140,209643,5,0,0:0:0:0:
136,196,209777,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,228,209911,1,8,0:0:0:0:
144,284,210045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,331,210179,2,0,P|308:267|284:211,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,236,210447,2,0,P|44:300|68:356,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,108,210715,6,0,L|20:108,1,107.999996704102,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,8,210983,2,0,B|248:112|248:112|204:244,1,215.999993408203,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
214,213,211384,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,164,211518,2,0,B|420:224|420:224|400:288,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,216,211786,5,0,0:0:0:0:
496,168,211920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,344,212054,2,0,P|392:360|352:340,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,88,212322,2,0,P|420:72|460:92,1,107.999996704102,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,292,212590,2,0,B|332:216|332:216|288:124,1,161.999995056153,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,216,212858,6,0,L|132:216,1,107.999996704102,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,128,213125,1,8,0:0:0:0:
188,24,213259,2,0,P|204:96|176:152,1,107.999996704102,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,216,213527,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,369,213661,2,0,P|264:309|228:201,1,161.999995056153,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,252,213929,6,0,P|392:268|448:252,1,107.999996704102
492,164,214197,1,8,0:0:0:0:
396,164,214331,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,72,214465,1,0,3:0:0:0:
442,255,214599,1,0,3:0:0:0:
304,164,214733,1,0,3:0:0:0:
492,164,214866,1,0,3:0:0:0:
344,72,215000,6,0,L|236:72,1,107.999996704102,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,164,215268,1,8,0:0:0:0:
240,348,215402,2,0,P|252:272|224:220,1,107.999996704102,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,292,215670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,76,215804,2,0,P|12:156|40:240,1,161.999995056153,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,248,216072,5,0,0:0:0:0:
241,244,216206,2,0,L|352:244,1,107.999996704102,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,164,216474,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,328,216608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
349,244,216741,1,0,0:0:0:0:
492,248,216875,1,8,0:0:0:0:
468,80,217009,2,0,P|412:68|360:84,1,107.999996704102,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,156,217277,5,0,0:0:0:0:
180,32,217411,2,0,B|208:112|208:112|180:196,1,161.999995056153,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,212,217679,1,0,0:0:0:0:
20,112,217813,2,0,P|76:96|132:120,1,107.999996704102,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,208,218081,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,360,218215,6,0,P|272:296|248:244,1,107.999996704102,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,308,218483,2,0,L|204:308,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,304,218750,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,212,218884,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,112,219018,2,0,P|308:176|332:228,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
500,164,219286,6,0,L|392:164,1,107.999996704102,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,76,219554,2,0,P|320:20|416:92,1,215.999993408203,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,164,219956,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,344,220090,2,0,P|464:284|440:228,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,108,220358,5,0,0:0:0:0:
324,108,220491,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,184,220625,2,0,L|32:184,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,0,220893,2,0,P|144:64|124:112,1,107.999996704102,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,264,221161,2,0,P|48:328|68:376,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,320,221429,6,0,B|216:260|132:320|132:320|192:352,2,215.999993408203,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,376,222099,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,216,222233,2,0,P|470:267|455:318,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,144,222500,6,0,L|420:132,1,31.4999990386963,0|0,2:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
316,64,222768,2,0,L|360:52,1,31.4999990386963,0|0,2:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
196,64,223036,2,0,L|152:52,1,31.4999990386963,0|0,2:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
136,144,223304,2,0,L|92:132,1,31.4999990386963,0|0,2:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
256,352,223572,6,0,B|240:272|240:272|268:224|268:224|256:128,1,215.999993408203,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
258,145,223974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,292,224108,2,0,P|356:304|312:276,1,107.999996704102,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,80,224375,2,0,L|376:212,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
326,289,224643,5,0,0:0:0:0:
258,145,224777,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,252,224911,2,0,L|100:256,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,152,225179,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,336,225313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
28,308,225447,2,0,P|15:247|47:182,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
153,49,225715,6,0,P|165:109|133:174,1,107.999996704102,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
151,151,225983,1,8,0:0:0:0:
312,104,226116,2,0,L|428:104,1,107.999996704102,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,104,226384,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,348,226518,2,0,P|280:288|304:232,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,296,226786,5,0,0:0:0:0:
220,200,226920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,3,227054,2,0,P|316:72|296:127,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,116,227255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,124,227322,1,8,0:0:0:0:
212,68,227456,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,200,227590,1,8,0:0:0:0:
140,144,227724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,300,227858,6,0,B|72:204|72:204|28:80,1,215.999993408203,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,264,228259,2,0,P|224:284|280:260,1,107.999996704102,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,192,228527,1,0,0:0:0:0:
468,332,228661,2,0,P|416:312|360:336,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,384,228929,5,0,0:0:0:0:
284,384,229063,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,240,229197,2,0,B|488:144|488:144|440:24,1,215.999993408203,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
445,37,229599,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,96,229733,2,0,P|224:80|200:48,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,104,230000,6,0,P|116:120|140:152,1,107.999996704102,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,192,230268,1,8,0:0:0:0:
208,240,230402,2,0,P|224:300|196:364,1,107.999996704102,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,296,230670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,204,230804,2,0,P|304:268|292:372,1,161.999995056153,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,352,231072,6,0,P|432:336|488:352,1,107.999996704102,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
482,348,231340,1,8,0:0:0:0:
424,216,231474,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,216,231541,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,216,231608,1,0,3:0:0:0:
492,132,231741,1,0,3:0:0:0:
352,28,231875,2,0,P|332:108|352:148,1,107.999996704102,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
416,88,232143,5,4,0:0:0:0:
240,144,232277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,28,232411,1,8,0:0:0:0:
304,208,232545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,76,232679,2,0,L|72:108,1,107.999996704102,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,196,232947,5,8,0:0:0:0:
100,16,233081,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,208,233215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,76,233349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,280,233483,2,0,P|164:292|104:276,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,196,233750,5,0,0:0:0:0:
168,372,233884,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,208,234018,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,184,234152,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,368,234286,2,0,L|468:360,1,107.999996704102,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,180,234554,5,8,0:0:0:0:
352,368,234688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,232,234822,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,312,234956,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,108,235090,2,0,P|388:92|440:116,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,180,235358,5,0,0:0:0:0:
380,16,235491,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,180,235625,1,8,0:0:0:0:
292,16,235759,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,180,235893,2,0,L|40:180,1,107.999996704102,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,100,236161,2,0,B|192:176|192:176|224:268,1,161.999995056153,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,336,236429,6,0,P|240:340|284:312,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,239,236697,2,0,P|251:235|207:263,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,348,236965,2,0,L|388:240,1,90
465,270,237233,2,0,L|452:360,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
391,158,237500,6,0,B|380:116|380:116|392:72,1,90
472,77,237768,2,0,B|484:120|484:120|472:164,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
391,158,238036,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,0,238170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,48,238304,2,0,L|188:48,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,68,238572,6,0,P|56:108|64:140,1,72,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,184,238840,2,0,P|180:224|172:256,1,72,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,216,239108,1,8,0:0:0:0:
272,154,239241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
243,347,239375,1,8,0:0:0:0:
243,347,239643,6,0,P|261:297|264:348,1,144,0|4,2:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
IamKwaN
Please make the Romanised Title Snow Drive(01.23), there's no space in between.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm22730034
Enon

(?)
IamKwaN
Where do these screenshots come from?
Topic Starter
Kroytz
I think the space in the title is a bit arbitrary since he follows a Japanese writing format. Otherwise, you'd treat it fairly to read as SnowDrive(01.23) which is obviously incorrect.
Here's a source that spaces out the English words apart: http://vocadb.net/S/47262

@Enon: the quotes don't seem to be a part of the title according to how he writes it in his personal blog: http://omoi3965.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-6.html?sp
It looks more like a sytlistic thing.

Since they both use different writing systems, I believe it's not wrong to transliterate it as "Snow Drive (01.23)" since that is the closest to his intended title "スノウドライブ(01.23)".
IamKwaN
If the composer uses full-length brackets (i.e., スノウドライヴ(01.23)) then yes. There's space between Drive and (.
However, what they use in the blog is half-length brackets, so the exact Romanised Title is Snow Drive(01.23) instead of Snow Drive (01.23).

Also Snow and Drive are two different words, they should be separated using space under romanisation while Japanese don't use space to separate borrowed words in their original language from what I know for so long.
Enon

IamKwaN wrote:

Where do these screenshots come from?

IamKwaN wrote:

Please make the Romanised Title Snow Drive(01.23), there's no space in between.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm22730034

Well, I just putted these screenshots that is I saw in the link KwaN linked.

I'm wrong here maybe xd
show more